Lord Jesus Pointed Directly to the Coming of a False Christ First

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o_O Lol, kind of reminds me of Swedish lol. What a challenge it would be to decipher all that to understand scripture.
Something else you all might want to know . WHEN i do research , IT aint google , ME READS it for MYSELF .
IN a thing called BOOKS . Yes we still got books and google is a bit bias about stuff . JUST saying .
History , dont learn it on google for the most part . Learn things in a library . REAL cheap education .
Sure it takes longer than a google search , but you would be amazed at how we are being LIED TOOO by many these days .
I researched all the major faiths in the protestant realm , by reading their own books , even the RCC .
YEAH . And now you know why i say , WE IN TROUBLE SISTER . I dont just take folks and churches at they word about history
and etc . I suggest we dont either .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something else you all might want to know . WHEN i do research , IT aint google , ME READS it for MYSELF .
IN a thing called BOOKS . Yes we still got books and google is a bit bias about stuff . JUST saying .
History , dont learn it on google for the most part . Learn things in a library . REAL cheap education .
Sure it takes longer than a google search , but you would be amazed at how we are being LIED TOOO by many these days .
I researched all the major faiths in the protestant realm , by reading their own books , even the RCC .
YEAH . And now you know why i say , WE IN TROUBLE SISTER . I dont just take folks and churches at they word about history
and etc . I suggest we dont either .
I never did, ...take any church at their word.Many of the books I had during the 90's are now WAY too small in letter even with readers. I cannot seem to let go of my Strong's concordance and dictionary but the writing is SO small. You just have to be sure that the site you are on is speaking truth in the only way we were taught...line it up with scripture, amen. My mama taught all of us kids to be certain of it, if it is not in the bible, run the other way. Beautiful soul she was ❤️

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never did, ...take any church at their word.Many of the books I had during the 90's are now WAY too small in letter even with readers. I cannot seem to let go of my Strong's concordance and dictionary but the writing is SO small. You just have to be sure that the site you are on is speaking truth in the only way we were taught...line it up with scripture, amen. My mama taught all of us kids to be certain of it, if it is not in the bible, run the other way. Beautiful soul she was ❤️
Did you know for the MOST part if you just read it , you can learn it .
I mean even when i was reading some of these words i never heard of , I knew what they meant , most of the time
by the way it was written . The only time i had to look up the older bigger words was when they were simply
written in a long list . But even then i have some real real old dictionaries . So i learned it that way .
IT all comes together sister . And the beauty of it is , NONE of it was tainted by mens own ideals .
No mid , no pre trib , no osas , no nothing . Just by the HOLY GHOST i learned .
GOD is GOOD sister . One thing i also know is this , EVEN Things i dont understand in revelation ,
STILL if one comes along and tries to teach it , IF ITS IN ERROR , MY SPIRIT HAS ZERO PEACE .
GOD has always kept me safe sister . HE KEEPS THE LAMBS . and BELIEVE ME
the BIBLE is not nearly as hard or confusing as folks are making it out to be .
FOLKS just twist things , THAT MAKES IT CONFUSING , to support some teaching they learned or some idea they think .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more you read it , the more it just comes together all rightly divided .
SO many folks teach all this other stuff like pauline this , and think james and paul were at odds .
NOPE they were not .
Others think they see contradictions , BUT ITS NOT contradictions . ITS a lack of understanding it .
But the more we read it , the more it comes together . GOD is with the lambs .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more you read it , the more it just comes together all rightly divided .
SO many folks teach all this other stuff like pauline this , and think james and paul were at odds .
NOPE they were not .
Others think they see contradictions , BUT ITS NOT contradictions . ITS a lack of understanding it .
But the more we read it , the more it comes together . GOD is with the lambs .
Yes, for sure.
And, those are just excuses to NOT obey, and to shed doubt about scripture...ha, too easy!!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is exactly what we are all about, here on CBF for everyone's blessing and benefit = "It is written"

The Holy Scriptures will correct every misguided doctrine = if we allow the Holy Spirit to have the preeminence