Lord Jesus Pointed Directly to the Coming of a False Christ First

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have already been a number false Christs from Moon to Maitreya, I don't know how many.

John spoke in terms of many antichrists coming, and the antichrist. I think there will be many imposters, and then one who will stand out from them all.

Much love!
They are small in number compared to the anti christ religion i see . NEW AGE lil christ , lil god , IS ANTI CHRIST .
MANY have come in the name of CHRIST claiming because GOD IS THE I AM , so are we .
MANY have come and now preach n teach a crap pile lie that we are lil christs ,
I SHUN their doctrine to hell if i could . Folks need to learn to BITE DOWN , CHOMP DOWN
GOBBLE DOWN on some HUMBLE PIE and try GIVING GOD and HIS CHRIST THE GLORY and not man .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not given up on the "singular" Christ...small "c" really. The plural has had me confused as, we all know that Satan is the great imposter and tries to fool Christians. I can really see him deceiving if even..."the very elect" in this way. Even if there are plural false Christs, he will use that also to fool others and say something like 'see, this is what I told you about, do not follow 'them' for I am The Christ and do many wonders and signes and miracles before your eyes'! Or some such.
Don't trip over the semantics.

Many false christs plural and then the final Antichrist = Matt ch24 and 1 John 2:18 say the same thing

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't trip over the semantics.

Many false christs plural and then the final Antichrist = Matt ch24 and 1 John 2:18 say the same thing

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
The voice of the dark one crying its anti christ message unto the world .
As john once came preparing the peoples unto the glorious CHRIST KING JESUS
so too does this dark spirit come in its own name to build a utopian empire under a lie of anti christ .
And though many a hand join in hand , the wicked will not go unpunished .
It has been since even the days of john and it has Grown massive now .
Till now an entire world religoin , a concept of anti christ , a false hope and a dead end love that will save none
has grown massive and now they unify more and more as troops into the harlots den .
But know not that death is within her chambers and leadeth only unto the second death .
JESUS CHRIST and the aboslute DIRE NEED to BELIEVE ON HIM to be saved
TO BELIEVE HE IS THE TRUE CHRIST , IS GETTING TROD UNDER FOOT under this
anti christ version of what IT and its followers THINK IS LOVE . OH its been busy my friend
and now MASSIVE Untold numbers of anti christs rally under its voice to unify as one .
WHEREBY ITS THE LAST TIME MY FRIEND . Oh yes .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm!
The Churches teach exactly OPPOSITE to Christ; could it be THEM?
" 3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."
2 Timothy 4:3-4

People, especially the younger ones who attend church seem to be more into the rock bands and smoke and lights than the message of the gospel. They are leaving sound teaching for these mega churches as they are light on the gospel (at least the ones I have attended or watched online) there is no accountability at all. I remember in the 90's, the church I was going to had us all get with a person and be one anothers "accountability partner" and it did help al lot!
God save your church!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said the wolves would come shortly, and it did by John's time; he said their were MANY antichrists.
And then came the 'Holy' Roman Universal ("Catholic") Church- who set all the following churches dogmas!
Dear Meditation,
Welcome to the forum.

This is where Christ taught concerning "how" the apostasy (falling away) of a believer happens:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The spiritual symbol of an unclean spirit represents a spirit which teaches Satan's false truth through lies and deceptions.

Since a new believer remains spiritually blind (Mark 8:21-25) after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of Promise, Eph 1:13-14), they cannot replace their worldly false beliefs with the truth of Christ. ONE unclean spirit leaves but comes back with SEVEN more. The number "seven" represents perfection. In this case, the number seven represents the perfection of Satan's lies/deceptions which come to a believer by the indwelling of the spirit of anti-Christ. Now, instead of ONE unclean spirit within the believer, they now have EIGHT. The number eight is a spiritual symbol which represents a new spiritual condition. In this case, the new spiritual condition is worse than the first.

This "worse than the first" spiritual condition causes the believer to become a False Prophet, a Man of Sin, a Minister of Satan, an anti-Christ and a Seven Headed Beast with Ten Horns & Crowns.

Do you have this same understanding? And do you know specifically what lie Satan teaches to a new believer to spiritually kill them (loss of salvation)?

Joe

Reactions: Meditation

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Meditation,
Welcome to the forum.

This is where Christ taught concerning "how" the apostasy (falling away) of a believer happens:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The spiritual symbol of an unclean spirit represents a spirit which teaches Satan's false truth through lies and deceptions.

Since a new believer remains spiritually blind (Mark 8:21-25) after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of Promise, Eph 1:13-14), they cannot replace their worldly false beliefs with the truth of Christ. ONE unclean spirit leaves but comes back with SEVEN more. The number "seven" represents perfection. In this case, the number seven represents the perfection of Satan's lies/deceptions which come to a believer by the indwelling of the spirit of anti-Christ. Now, instead of ONE unclean spirit within the believer, they now have EIGHT. The number eight is a spiritual symbol which represents a new spiritual condition. In this case, the new spiritual condition is worse than the first.

This "worse than the first" spiritual condition causes the believer to become a False Prophet, a Man of Sin, a Minister of Satan, an anti-Christ and a Seven Headed Beast with Ten Horns & Crowns.

Do you have this same understanding? And do you know specifically what lie Satan teaches to a new believer to spiritually kill them (loss of salvation)?

Joe
Yes. Demons still are HARD at work!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Demons still are HARD at work!
Dear Meditation,
Do you understand that all the Elect must pass through the apostasy before Christ comes to them a "second time" save them?

From what you have said, it sounds like you may have passed through it.

Also, you did not answer my second question on how Satan kills the saints. Do you understand what the "sin that leads to death" is?

Joe

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Meditation,
Do you understand that all the Elect must pass through the apostasy before Christ comes to them a "second time" save them?

From what you have said, it sounds like you may have passed through it.

Also, you did not answer my second question on how Satan kills the saints. Do you understand what the "sin that leads to death" is?

Joe
I find it hard to understand KJV Old English.
Yes, to the first question, and deceiving their hearts (as he did Eve)- the second, and I forgot the third.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, to the first question, and deceiving their hearts (as he did Eve)- the second, and I forgot the third.
Dear Mediation,
There is only one sin that a believer can commit that will lead to their spiritual death.

Paul talks about it here:

Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Circumcision is a "work" of the Law and was the issue at hand in the church at that time. But any "work" will cause a believer to fall from grace. The most common "work" in the apostate church comes from the Doctrine of Free Will. This doctrine teaches a believer to have a "works" based belief system (which is what our carnal nature prefers). Because the apostate church has this belief system, the apostate believers will say this to Christ just before He rejects them:

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

The apostate believers think that they, at least in some way, have "earned" their salvation - whether it was through good works or just by making a supposed "free will" decision to accept Jesus as Lord. By believing this way, they are mixing "works" with faith which is the reason Christ rejects them. In other words, they have not entered into the rest of Christ. They are not trusting Christ do all the work of saving and converting them. Faith that Christ will do 100% of the work of our salvation is what opens the door for Him to do it. He is the one that causes us to make a confession of faith. He is the one who (without our asking or permission) gives us the Early and Latter Rain. He is the one who judges us so that our carnal nature is destroyed. We are truly His workmanship.

The pathway to salvation requires every person to pass through the Old Covenant of Law because it is the Law that is our schoolmaster which will bring us to Christ and the New Covenant.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

We all pass through the Law as Christ says below:

Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, the old is better.

It easily happens because our carnal nature prefers man's works (Old Covenant, Old Wine) over strictly accepting that Christ will do all the works. Our carnal nature has taught us that we must contribute to our salvation at least in some ways. This belief is what has inspired all the religions in the world. The apostate church is no different.

Joe

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps , my friend the KJV is not OLD english . Its early modern english .
If you like i can bring what old english looks like . Have fun with it . It is quite difficult to understand .
Middle english is much easire to understand and kjv early modern english is even easier .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" 3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."
2 Timothy 4:3-4

People, especially the younger ones who attend church seem to be more into the rock bands and smoke and lights than the message of the gospel. They are leaving sound teaching for these mega churches as they are light on the gospel (at least the ones I have attended or watched online) there is no accountability at all. I remember in the 90's, the church I was going to had us all get with a person and be one anothers "accountability partner" and it did help al lot!
God save your church!
Even in the ninties infection was setting in . But at least some had not yet fallen for it .
Today , i cant find a church one that is not infected to some degree with this universal wordly love .
OH , i aint saying there are not any . My point is , ITS A TOUGH FIND NOW SISTER .
And as far as the MEGA CHURCHES . HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT SO MEGA . THEY preached
what tickled ears . Got more numbers and over time preached worse and worse till now we got what we do today .