Lordship Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's very odd how some rail again "Lordship Salvation" where they actually claim... publicly.... that Jesus doesn't have to be your Lord for one to be saved.
If Jesus is not your Lord, by default the devil is you lord devil_smiley3.gif

So, whassup with all these people going around saying one does not need to make Jesus their Lord in order to be saved anyway???

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's very odd how some rail again "Lordship Salvation" where they actually claim... publicly.... that Jesus doesn't have to be your Lord for one to be saved.
If Jesus is not your Lord, by default the devil is you lord View attachment 37427

So, whassup with all these people going around saying one does not need to make Jesus their Lord in order to be saved anyway???
I do not recall, as a general proclamation of ppl that identify as " Christian", say one has no need of Jesus !

If he is NOT one's Lord, then he cannot be one's saviour !

I have heard some say they DO NOT NEED the word of
God
. These are shallow; clouds carried about by every wind of doctrine, without rain !

IMO, they are not yet saved by his grace, his word nor the Spirit of God, to say such. However where there is breath, there is still hope they will repent & be saved!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:9 - if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 12:3 - Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except BY the Holy Spirit. There is divine influence or direct operation of the Holy Spirit in the heart of a person when confessing Jesus as Lord. This confession is not just a simple acknowledgment that Jesus is the Lord (even the demons believe that), but is a deep, personal conviction from the heart that Jesus is that person's Lord and Savior.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You must be Born Again, to see the Kingdom of God.

It’s the Holy Spirit who testifies with our spirit that we are children of God.

He testifies that JESUS is my saviour.

That he also died a terrible death on that cross, so that we can be reunited back to the Father,...in the Name of Jesus!!...Amen!

If you aren’t a child of the most High...you’re still in darkness and sin.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 Corinthians 12:3 - Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except BY the Holy Spirit. There is divine influence or direct operation of the Holy Spirit in the heart of a person when confessing Jesus as Lord. This confession is not just a simple acknowledgment that Jesus is the Lord (even the demons believe that), but is a deep, personal conviction from the heart that Jesus is that person's Lord and Savior.
Love!....Love!...Love!!...AMEN!!!

• Love
Reactions: mailmandan

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:9 - if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Thank you Dan.
Awesome to apply the word of God. It makes the point crystal clear!
I test the spirits I discern in ppl challenging them to say, Yes Jesus is my Lord and Savior!

One here will dance & deflect like dancing a " shouting" jig and has avoided saying it since I've know them. I have my ideas about such.......

Reactions: mailmandan

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus is not your Lord, by default the devil is you lord View attachment 37427

I don't understand it.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember Johnny Mac used to rail against those who railed against "Lordship Salvation".

I think it's a strawman for those who think "the other guy" isn't being obedient to Jesus enough. Always the mote in your neighbor's eye, never the 2x4 in your own.

Anyway, the OP should've defined the term, "Lordship Salvation". This goes back to the "faith vs. works" tension and you can see hints of it in some of the threads here. If salvation is through faith alone in Christ (that rallying cry of the Protestant Reformation), how important is it that we submit to Jesus as our Lord, meaning we obey His commandments? Those who say submitting to Jesus's teachings is essential for salvation are allegedly accused of preaching "Lordship Salvation", i.e. salvation by works.

I tend to agree with another well-known preacher (who himself is often accused of antinomianism): If you get Jesus, you get all of Him, Lord and Savior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathfinder7

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, the OP should've defined the term, "Lordship Salvation".

Those claiming Lordship Salvation is heresy are saying once we are born again, we have no obligation to be obedient to the Lord because they follow Antinomianism believing we can live any way we so desire... even live in sin... and we will still be saved.

They reject the idea that only those that are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God (Romans 8:14) and do not understand the New Testament teaches we are to live under the Law of Christ (Galatians 6:2, 1 Corinthians 9:21, James 2:12, James 1:25, Romans 8:2)

They fail to understand that salvation is only applicable to those that turn from their sin and walk with the Lord abiding IN Christ which is what man is called to (Romans 8:29)

They get mad and claim we are not called unto good works and if we do evil works (live in sin, rejecting the leading of the Holy Spirit) we are still saved rejecting scripture like these:

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Galatians 6:9-10
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 13:16
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Matthew 7:18-20
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

Romans 2:5-11
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
For there is no respect of persons with God.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

2 Timothy 2:20,21
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

James 2:14-20
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 3:13
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

1 Peter 3:10-12
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Colossians 1:9,10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

2 Timothy 3:16,17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those claiming Lordship Salvation is heresy are saying once we are born again, we have no obligation to be obedient to the Lord because they follow Antinomianism believing we can live any way we so desire... even live in sin... and we will still be saved.

They reject the idea that only those that are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God (Romans 8:14) and do not understand the New Testament teaches we are to live under the Law of Christ (Galatians 6:2, 1 Corinthians 9:21, James 2:12, James 1:25, Romans 8:2)

They fail to understand that salvation is only applicable to those that turn from their sin and walk with the Lord abiding IN Christ which is what man is called to (Romans 8:29)

They get mad and claim we are not called unto good works and if we do evil works (live in sin, rejecting the leading of the Holy Spirit) we are still saved rejecting scripture like these:

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Galatians 6:9-10
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 13:16
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Matthew 7:18-20
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

Romans 2:5-11
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
For there is no respect of persons with God.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

2 Timothy 2:20,21
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

James 2:14-20
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 3:13
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

1 Peter 3:10-12
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Colossians 1:9,10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

2 Timothy 3:16,17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
It's not Lordship Salvation at all, if one does not abide in fact in Christ Jesus !
It's his works that abide in you ! it's not of ones self that is given the glory ! but him residing in us ! For we are his people in fact ! outside of this are not of his people .

Reactions: amigo de christo

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not Lordship Salvation at all, if one does not abide in fact in Christ Jesus !
It's his works that abide in you ! it's not of ones self that is given the glory ! but him residing in us ! For we are his people in fact ! outside of this are not of his people .

Those that discount Jesus as being their Lord as being a requirement for salvation... claim we can live in sin if we'd like to and still be saved.

Do you believe when one gets born again that have to turn away from their sins to be saved?

The Bible calls it... putting off the old man and putting on Christ (the new man)

Ephesians 4:22-24
You are to have put off, concerning the former way of life, the old man, which is being corrupted according to its desires of deceit,
and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
and to have put on the new man, having been created according to God in righteousness and holiness of truth

Romans 13:14
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

This is not earning our salvation or somehow ascribing glory unto ourselves... but rather this is answering the call of the Lord to turn from the power of the devil unto the power of God.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith

Once we are born again by grace... thru faith which is the gift of God... we are called to abide in Christ walking in obedience unto Him and not doing so (sowing to the flesh) causes one to not abide in Christ meaning that are no longer in right standing with the Lord.

When one turns away from the Lord and sins, they must forsake their sin and confess their sin to the Lord in order to be in right standing with the Lord once again according to His Word.

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

1 John 1:9
IF we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've got a question:

If Jesus is God in flesh, as many of us believe, then is it possible that some, such as Jews, follow God without realizing he also is Jesus?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the LIE the ecumenical movement is built on that leads to the one world religion claiming that... one does not have to get born again by calling upon the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sadly, some of the OSAS preachers been teaching this lie in the past few years as these folks fall away from the Lord to follow more doctrines of demons which OSAS already is

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not recall, as a general proclamation of ppl that identify as " Christian", say one has no need of Jesus !

If he is NOT one's Lord, then he cannot be one's saviour !

I have heard some say they DO NOT NEED the word of
God
. These are shallow; clouds carried about by every wind of doctrine, without rain !

IMO, they are not yet saved by his grace, his word nor the Spirit of God, to say such. However where there is breath, there is still hope they will repent & be saved!
Sadly many now do . yes my dear sister this is sad but it is true . OVER SEVENTY PERCENT of CHRISTENDOM
itself now believes that GOD is fine with all religoins and that it is not necessary for one to HAVE TO believe on JESUS CHRIST .
THAT IS A STAGGERING statistic . BUT this is what seeker friendly and all inclusive love has done to them . Very delusional times
indeed dear sister . But as for us lambs , WE STICKING TO THE BIBLE . lambs shall HEED THE VOICE OF CHRIST JESUS
and a strangers voice , its doctrine , THEY WONT BE HEEEDING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the LIE the ecumenical movement is built on that leads to the one world religion claiming that... one does not have to get born again by calling upon the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sadly, some of the OSAS preachers been teaching this lie in the past few years as these folks fall away from the Lord to follow more doctrines of demons which OSAS already is

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
THE WHORE , the mother harlot has invaded and infected every known realm to man . every demoniation
She has eaten and drinken and wipeth her mouth and says I HAVE DONE NO EVIL NOR WRONG .
I AM A LADY and not a widow and shall see no sorrow . BUT i warn us all HER LOSS and destruction shall come IN ONE HOUR
and so tooo with all those who sat at her all inclusive ecumincal false love many path sin accept lie . ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD CHIEF .
over seventy percent of christendom itself now believes GOD is fine with all religoins and that one does not have to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
to be saved . THEY BELIEVING IN THIS FALSE LOVE STUFF . AND ITS GETTING WORSE by the hour too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OVER SEVENTY PERCENT of CHRISTENDOM
itself now believes that GOD is fine with all religoins and that it is not necessary for one to HAVE TO believe on JESUS CHRIST .

And this will be developed in to the one world religion where those who used to be Christians... deny the Lord among men, causing the Lord to deny them before the Father

Matthew 10:33
whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

1 Timothy 4:1,2

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BINGO . this is exactly what they teach and beleive . THEY BELIEVE ANYONE , no matter of religon , HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN
IF , IF THEY SIMPLY have love for their neighbor . ITS ALL A LIE . ITS ALL A LIE .
i was in boyscouts once and did much good to the poor , helped the elderly , YET was still LOST IN SIN , DID NOT KNOW JESUS CHRIST
and thus was NOT BORN AGAIN at all . THEY ARE FLEECING THE SHEEPLES
and the worst thing of all is , MOST JUST LOVE TO HAVE IT SO . but as with those who sold the lie so to with those who bought the lie .
THEY ALL GONNA be damned to perdtion . THAT is exactly what satans lovey do leadeth too . DAMNATION , NOT SALVATION .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this will be developed in to the one world religion where those who used to be Christians... deny the Lord among men, causing the Lord to deny them before the Father

Matthew 10:33
whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

1 Timothy 4:1,2

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Ya know what also terrifies me . You got many who beleive OSAS . they say OH WELL IT DONT MATTER IF THEY FELL away
to this , THEY WERE BORN AGAIN THEY CANT LOSE SALVATION . instead of rather saying THEY WERE NEVER OF US .
ITS GETTING REAL BAD NOW my friend . REAL bad and its about to IMPLODE and EXPLODE in total darkness in this last hour .
Great delusion abounds and most folks simply LOVE to have it so . OH GIVE US MORE of this all inclusive ecumincal we can do as we please
LOVE . IT AINT COMING FROM GOD . ANY LOVE THAT COMETH OF GOD HONORS GOD , HONORS CHRIST
puts CHRIST FIRST ABOVE ALL , even mother , father wife son daughter or anything .
THIS ECUMINCAL LOVE SONG puts HUMANITY FIRST , ITS SINS and ITS DESIRES FIRST . THIS LAMB GONNA EXPOSE
the false love to my last and to my final breath . BUT WE WILL BE HATED MUCH MORE and MUCH MUCH MORE as time goes on
my friend . SOON THEY WILL AS ONE TOLERATE NOTHING BUT THE ALL INCLUSIVE MANY PATH SIN ACCEPTING FALSE LOVE DUNG PILE .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya know what also terrifies me . You got many who beleive OSAS . they say OH WELL IT DONT MATTER IF THEY FELL away

Yep, that and I already here some OSAS peoples saying they can taker the mark of the beast and not go to hell too!

Openly claiming what Jesus said about this in Revelation is a lie... they are openly calling Jesus Christ a liar! clueless-doh.gif

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those that discount Jesus as being their Lord as being a requirement for salvation... claim we can live in sin if we'd like to and still be saved.

Do you believe when one gets born again that have to turn away from their sins to be saved?

The Bible calls it... putting off the old man and putting on Christ (the new man)

Ephesians 4:22-24
You are to have put off, concerning the former way of life, the old man, which is being corrupted according to its desires of deceit,
and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
and to have put on the new man, having been created according to God in righteousness and holiness of truth

Romans 13:14
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

This is not earning our salvation or somehow ascribing glory unto ourselves... but rather this is answering the call of the Lord to turn from the power of the devil unto the power of God.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith

Once we are born again by grace... thru faith which is the gift of God... we are called to abide in Christ walking in obedience unto Him and not doing so (sowing to the flesh) causes one to not abide in Christ meaning that are no longer in right standing with the Lord.

When one turns away from the Lord and sins, they must forsake their sin and confess their sin to the Lord in order to be in right standing with the Lord once again according to His Word.

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

1 John 1:9
IF we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
One who is truly born again has a handle on Sin, such a one can overcome such advances, it's like knowing bad fruit from the good fruit.
Sin ? The wages of Sin is death !

A healthy immune system one may say against decay ? The infection may come but such is defeated, buy the immune system understanding the attack ? so the immune system understands how to best deal with any such attack. and if it does not ? or is another new attack, then the immune system will learn quickly for a response ? as it's not asleep on such a job one may say. It's on the ball !

When one claims they do not Sin ? they lie ! everyone Sins to some degree, but the real issue is Are you under the power of Sin ? That regards is of they who are not Saved for they are lost. Lost to Sin, under such a power, like this world, that Jesus pointed out, is full of deceptions and delusions !
But one who is truly Saved is not of this world, that means such a one has an immunity to this world, but it does not mean you not be inflicted by such deceptions of delusions, but you have a healthy immunity to such and you will not fail regarding such a duty because you are Saved ?
When born again and an infliction comes ones way taking swings at you or seducing game play ? one has the power to deflect from such or if you fell for such, then you are or will become strengthened from the experience,