Lost my dog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sdcougar

Mar 17, 2010
South Dakota
I hope that while we all enjoy this Christmas Season, that we will take time to think about sharing Christ with someone we know who is lost without Christ and a true Christmas. Maybe a gift of a movie or book can open the door for the conversation.

My dog disappeared from the farm yesterday afternoon while I was away. I spent a lot of time calling and looking for Niko and grieving over a lost dog. The question that our Lord impressed upon me was, “Do I do the same for those who are lost and do not know him?”

100_0396.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like something out of a Jack London book. Praying he will return home... As well as so many sinners out there in the world! :)

sdcougar

Mar 17, 2010
South Dakota
THANK YOU for your prayers. I was just to the post office on my way to the nearest city to get some of those pictures made for some LOST posters. The Postmaster, an old classmate, pointed to a FOUND poster, "Is that your dog?"

YES. He is in another village, 3 miles away from the farm. The folks who found him will be home in an hour!

What a blessing, esp. for my wife and family at this Sacred Season.

Praise our Lord!

Please pray for another classmate, Neil, as I seek to share the gospel with him. He is now home all the time. I didn't see much of him before when he was trucking. Now he is on disabllity.

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
YaaayYYY! "Praise the Lord!"
God has unusual ways of getting our attention...now he has it...
I will pray for the opportunity that the Lord has opened for sharing the gospel with your friend.

Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your family dear brother! ^_^

Shalom!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is such good news!

Marta

Mar 29, 2011
Praise the Lord! I was just now beginning to read your post and was so sad for you and your family about your dog, and as I kept reading, wow! What a beautiful ending to the story! Praying that the Lord will move in your friend Neil's life as you share with him and witness. So thrilled for you and your family about Niko.