Luckily for you there's no hell:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
LOL, your funny.
The Final Judgment
Mat 25:31 The Judgment of the Nations
¶ “When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels are with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
Mat 25:32 All the nations will be assembled in front of him, and he will cull them out, one from another, like a shepherd separates sheep from goats.
Mat 25:33 He will put the sheep on his right but the goats on his left.

Mat 25:34 ¶ “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world,
Mat 25:35 because I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you welcomed me.
Mat 25:36 I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

Mat 25:37 ¶ “Then the righteous will say to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you something to eat, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
Mat 25:38 When did we see you as a stranger and welcome you, or see you naked and clothe you?
Mat 25:39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

Mat 25:40 ¶ The king will answer them, ‘I tell all of you [The Gk. pronoun you is pl.] with certainty, since you did it for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.’

Mat 25:41 ¶ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!
Mat 25:42 Here’s why: I was hungry, and you gave me nothing to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me nothing to drink.
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t welcome me. I was naked, and you didn’t clothe me. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

Mat 25:44 ¶ “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or as a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and didn’t help you?’

Mat 25:45 ¶ Then he will say to them, ‘I tell all of you [The Gk. pronoun you is pl.] with certainty, since you didn’t do it for one of the least important of these, you didn’t do it for me.’
Mat 25:46 These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go [The Gk. lacks will go] into eternal life.”

J.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Johann. I'm aware of scripture and I understand how to interpret it. That said let me explain something to you:

Criminals don't care about laws or obeying the commandments usually. Where do they go after death then @Johann?

Also I've been homeless myself in winter here. Jail was a very relaxing and safe environment for me then. It was relaxing. I did like to get out of the cell though and see the sky and nature again. But for a short while during winter it is a nice vacation from the pain and suffering of being homeless.

I'm also a mentally ill person. I know very well how they are helped. What you're explaining is nonesense.

I've also helped a few homeless people and what I found is that most of them are homeless here because they are drug addicts, fueled by the gangsters. So the gangsters are creating the homeless here. So knowing scriptures, where to the gangsters go after death?

Very serious matters that require sound reasoning and proper judgment. We can't just have criminals hurting good people. Or homeless hurting good people. That's why the police come across as having better judgment than what you're trying to sell here.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Very serious matters that require sound reasoning and proper judgment. We can't just have criminals hurting good people. Or homeless hurting good people. That's why the police come across as having better judgment than what you're trying to sell here.
And I am not buying what you are selling.
Simple as that
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Johann. I'm aware of scripture and I understand how to interpret it. That said let me explain something to you:

Criminals don't care about laws or obeying the commandments usually. Where do they go after death then @Johann?

Also I've been homeless myself in winter here. Jail was a very relaxing and safe environment for me then. It was relaxing. I did like to get out of the cell though and see the sky and nature again. But for a short while during winter it is a nice vacation from the pain and suffering of being homeless.

I'm also a mentally ill person. I know very well how they are helped. What you're explaining is nonesense.

I've also helped a few homeless people and what I found is that most of them are homeless here because they are drug addicts, fueled by the gangsters. So the gangsters are creating the homeless here. So knowing scriptures, where to the gangsters go after death?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They get ministered to in jail @Johann. They have church services in jail here. If you can catch them before they cause any serious infractions that is good. But is it someone elses job to help these kids, or is it the parents fault @Johann?

If you ask me children need to be ministered to before they end up old enough to cause problems. It is with the children that should be brought to church and learn about God. And the parents have that God given responsibility.

Anyways, I've got other stuff to do and have already spent too much time in this thread. Later!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I’m not perfect. Blame me, if you must. Jesus isn’t to blame for my (or anyone else’s) shortcomings.

Listen to him.
Okay sure, I will keep my inner heart open. Then there's no need for you to say anything else. Let him speak.

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Okay sure, I will keep my inner heart open. Then there's no need for you to say anything else. Let him speak.

Why are you interested in listening to Jesus? What is it that you hope to receive from him?