Luckily for you there's no hell:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radrook

Aug 16, 2010
writerdreams.freeforums.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible mentions it and so does Jesus as recorded in the bible. But that typically is not the message I have for people that aren't of the faith.

The typical message is that of the Love God has for us and the peace and rest in the life to come for believers. Paradise awaits those that believe in Jesus and God.
If you worship a god who roasts people aliv forever as punisment, then you are worshipping a monster. I suggest tou take some classes in ethics in order to be able correctly differentiate between right and wrong.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You said that you are the anti-Christ (post #22) then added that you aren’t the anti anything (post #121).
So let me believe whatever I believe. Even if that means by the beliefs you believe I will be going to hell. It's a freewill choice for all people, so don't prevent them from believing what God himself wouldn't prevent.

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So let me believe whatever I believe.

Granted, of course.

What do you believe about the Christ? Why do you believe, whatever it is, that which you believe about him?

Even if that means by the beliefs you believe I will be going to hell. It's a freewill choice for all people, so don't prevent them from believing what God himself wouldn't prevent.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is true. I have to use discretion when helping some of them. I don't just help anyone. Some are mentally ill, some are criminals and then they can be aggressive and potentially dangerous.
Come to Africa brother, where gangsters live in your backyard.
Aggressive and potentially dangerous is the norm here...our backdoor is always open to help and assist with medical care the [broken] ones and no need to use discretion.
Discretion is another name for self preservation.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I did some background research on the history behind Sheol. I found that Hinnom valley is where all this hell and fire punishment started from.

Valley of Hinnom (Gehenna) - Wikipedia
GE-HINNOM, or GE BEN-(BENE-)HINNOM:
(Redirected from HINNOM.)
By: Emil G. Hirsch, Frants Buhl
Name of the valley to the south and south-west of Jerusalem (Josh. xv. 8, xviii. 16; Neh. xi. 30; II Kings xxiii. 10; II Chron. xxxiii. 6; Jer. vii. 31 et seq., xix. 2, xxxii. 35). Its modern name is "Wadi al-Rababah." The southwestern gate of the city, overlooking the valley, came to be known as "the gate of the valley." The valley was notorious for the worship of Moloch carried on there (comp. Jer. ii. 23). According to Jer. vii. 31 et seq., xix. 6 et seq., it was to be turned into a place of burial; hence "the accursed valley Ge-hinnom" ("Gehenna" in the N. T.) came to be synonymous with a place of punishment, and thus with hell (comp. Isa. lxvi. 24; Enoch, xxvi. et seq.; and the rabbinical Hebrew equivalent). See Gehenna; Paradise.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
GE-HINNOM, or GE BEN-(BENE-)HINNOM:
(Redirected from HINNOM.)
By: Emil G. Hirsch, Frants Buhl
Name of the valley to the south and south-west of Jerusalem (Josh. xv. 8, xviii. 16; Neh. xi. 30; II Kings xxiii. 10; II Chron. xxxiii. 6; Jer. vii. 31 et seq., xix. 2, xxxii. 35). Its modern name is "Wadi al-Rababah." The southwestern gate of the city, overlooking the valley, came to be known as "the gate of the valley." The valley was notorious for the worship of Moloch carried on there (comp. Jer. ii. 23). According to Jer. vii. 31 et seq., xix. 6 et seq., it was to be turned into a place of burial; hence "the accursed valley Ge-hinnom" ("Gehenna" in the N. T.) came to be synonymous with a place of punishment, and thus with hell (comp. Isa. lxvi. 24; Enoch, xxvi. et seq.; and the rabbinical Hebrew equivalent). See Gehenna; Paradise.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come to Africa brother, where gangsters live in your backyard.
Aggressive and potentially dangerous is the norm here...our backdoor is always open to help and assist with medical care the [broken] ones and no need to use discretion.
Discretion is another name for self preservation.
J.
Not so true for me as God wants me to use discretion and not be a fool.

Here we have systems that the mentally ill need to work with to re-introduce into society. And I'm not here to help criminals and gangsters. We have a system to help them to it's called prison and hell.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where have you been Dropship? We have already done that......we even have news broadcasts now that acknowledge the traditional owners of the land. We said “sorry” a long time ago. All government occasions include ceremonies by the original inhabitants of this land. What else can we do to acknowledge what was done to them?
Dropship is nothing else but a jolly joker.
J.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess I am a fool then
Matt 25
J.
Re read my post. I had to edit it for clarity. I'll re-quote. In order to help the mentally ill you have to provide them psych meds and counselling. Neither of which I have. We have systems to help them thru the police here.

Gangsters and other criminals go to hell or prison. Those are places designed to help where people with guns and tasers can address them in a more safe environment.

Both these concepts are wisdom Johann. Everyone else sees it that way, Perhaps you'll come around.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Johann, the homeless can always go to jail as well, where they're kept warm and given three meals a day here. It can be a safe haven. Either that or a mental hospital. Same thing.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Gangsters and other criminals go to hell or prison. Those are places designed to help where people with guns and tasers can address them in a more safe environment.

Both these concepts are wisdom Johann. Everyone else sees it that way, Perhaps you'll come around.
Guess you have never heard of "The Ark" in South Africa, same as David Wilkerson's ministry, or was.
Matt 25.
Many "Christians" are merrily on their way to Hell also, for there is a way that seemeth right in the eyes of a man, but the end.....
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Johann, the homeless can always go to jail as well, where they're kept warm and given three meals a day here. It can be a safe haven. Either that or a mental hospital. Same thing
Is that the way you guys do it to the poor and needy, throw them in jail, out of sight, out of mind?