Lunacy from the Left!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comparing Leftist abuse and police abuse does not justify either side.

Absolutely. Just noting that those idiots screaming at old people never touched them, while the police officers in those other cases actually knocked down old people for no other reason than they weren't moving fast enough. To be fair, in each case, another officer tried to help the person who was attacked. In Buffalo, the officer trying to tend to the victim was restrained by other officer to keep him from helping the man.

And I can tell you from experience, that being screamed at is common enough on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I was walking a dog one day, and an otherwise perfectly normal-looking woman began to scream at me for not having clothes on the dog. Burroughs was a large dog, but fortunately, he was not at all aggressive, and just pulled me off in another direction. The woman then got in front of a trolley, and screamed at the operator for a bit. He was familiar with the issue, and just sat and waited for her to move on, which she eventually did.

Lots of crazy people on the hill, but I've never seen one actually hurt anybody. I can only imagine how they are reacting to the troubles there, now.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you actually justifying ANTIFA terrorizing old ladies by showing police doing their job... It's no comparison
If it was up to me the cops would be much more heavy handed in dispersing these ridiculous riots
Im talking arrests, tear gas, rubber bullets, armoured vehicles, batons, tasers, flak jackets, the works

It was the Police "doing their job" as you put it, that has placed us in the current National Anarchy! Police believe that they are special, that they are above the law! And the supply of Boot-Licking Americans would argue that we should all bow to their Fascism and then "you would not have anything to worry about!" Abusive behavior of Cops is excused because "If you were being polite and following "orders" then you would not have had a bad experience!" Most of the Police I have met have the attitude that the public is beneath them, and we cannot question their illegal "orders."

This is not their function! They are not our "Lords." I agree that when there is crime and disorderly conduct, that it is their job to stop it to prevent further crime from occurring. Some things simply have to be stopped by force. Fascism by any group is unacceptable! Pushing old men down is unnecessary and evil. Anyone working as a Public Servant should resign if they condone this! They are unfit for Public Service!

Intimidating, trapping and limiting old women crossing the road with verbal and physical threats is pure evil! ANTIFA and BLM are Racist and Communist driven Hate Groups that should be labeled and treated for what they are; Terrorist Groups!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old man was a completely staged event. He talked with the cameraman and got him in place and then took a stand in front of the police and would not move....pretty funny how he faked it.

There were other cameras on the area. They don't support your claim. Sorry.
Buffalo Mayor says 75-year-old man who was shoved to the ground by police was an 'agitator' | Daily Mail Online

And the mayor of Buffalo debunked the false report that he had identified the man as an agitator. Trump wasn't the only person peddling false stories about the victim.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if they can start from the being, when they first started talking to him, that will come up in court.

That's the part that really makes those thugs angry; if a person resists, and then stop resisting, they have to stop hurting him.

Violence is only permissible to protect themselves or to bring a person under control. They can't vent their anger by doing anything to punish the person. It's that Bill of Rights thing, again.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely. Just noting that those idiots screaming at old people never touched them, while the police officers in those other cases actually knocked down old people for no other reason than they weren't moving fast enough. To be fair, in each case, another officer tried to help the person who was attacked. In Buffalo, the officer trying to tend to the victim was restrained by other officer to keep him from helping the man.

And I can tell you from experience, that being screamed at is common enough on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I was walking a dog one day, and an otherwise perfectly normal-looking woman began to scream at me for not having clothes on the dog. Burroughs was a large dog, but fortunately, he was not at all aggressive, and just pulled me off in another direction. The woman then got in front of a trolley, and screamed at the operator for a bit. He was familiar with the issue, and just sat and waited for her to move on, which she eventually did.

Lots of crazy people on the hill, but I've never seen one actually hurt anybody. I can only imagine how they are reacting to the troubles there, now.

She was "hurting" people! She was using her "power" to intimidate people to cower to her or make them go out of their way to avoid her. Blocking a trolley limits people's freedom of movement. this is not "harmless." If I am the "Collector" who goes to business to "recommend" that they pay for "protection," this is harmful whether I ever did anything illegal to their property, or told my thug friends to "motivate" them to pay.

The same crime is similar to "Occupy" Movements, where they "take over" and area and intimidate any person or business that is now under their "power." The problem is, we as a people tolerated it, and did not take such an action as a threat.

Reactions: historyb

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the part that really makes those thugs angry; if a person resists, and then stop resisting, they have to stop hurting him.

Violence is only permissible to protect themselves or to bring a person under control. They can't vent their anger by doing anything to punish the person. It's that Bill of Rights thing, again.
They did wrong, that is a fact, they will have their day in court. But no venting of anger that I saw, calm with his hands in his pockets. Again if you resist arrest it is a violent crime. The injuries you receive after resisting arrest, unless unlawful is on you. Again there is no reason for the law enforcement officer to risk life and limb. These guys do not reflect all police officers, just like the angry minority or extreme left do not reflect the majority of blacks. Right now the angry minority are the black communities worst enemy because what they do affects societies impression of them....and that is not fair.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They did wrong, that is a fact, they will have their day in court. But no venting of anger that I saw, calm with his hands in his pockets.

I doubt very much if they rationally decided to commit a felony. There may be some cops corrupt enough to calmly attack citizens unlawfully, but I don't think that was the case here.

And the law is clear that the amount of force a police officer uses, must be proportional to the behavior of the person with whom they are dealing. If you refuse to put your hands behind your back, they may force you, but they can't hit you over the head with a club or shoot you.

It's not a game, and resistance isn't open season on citizens.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was "hurting" people! She was using her "power" to intimidate people to cower to her or make them go out of their way to avoid her. Blocking a trolley limits people's freedom of movement. this is not "harmless."

No, it's not. But the people there tend to make some allowances for the mentally ill. It works for them.

If I am the "Collector" who goes to business to "recommend" that they pay for "protection," this is harmful whether I ever did anything illegal to their property, or told my thug friends to "motivate" them to pay.

For some reason, I never saw that happen.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason, I never saw that happen.

I was giving an example, not from Seattle, but from life. The Collector, though not the one who trashes your business, is not "neutral" or "innocent." Neither is a crazy person.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt very much if they rationally decided to commit a felony. There may be some cops corrupt enough to calmly attack citizens unlawfully, but I don't think that was the case here.

And the law is clear that the amount of force a police officer uses, must be proportional to the behavior of the person with whom they are dealing. If you refuse to put your hands behind your back, they may force you, but they can't hit you over the head with a club or shoot you.

It's not a game, and resistance isn't open season on citizens.
If a law officer feels that his life is threatened it is within the law for him to use deadly force. If a person submits to arrest it is against the law to abuse the suspect.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm showing you what terrorizing old people really is. Screaming at people is rude and intimidating, but it's certainly not the kind of violence that those police officers committed against old people. The police who committed those crimes have now been arrested in one case, and the chief of police in the other case apologized and is now looking for the criminal who knocked down the old man with a cane. I'm guessing that "ANTIFA" is your word for "people I don't like", since you offered no evidence that any member of "ANTIFA" was involved.

Fortunately, it's up to the law. And so the criminals who attacked that old man have been brought to justice. Infuriating as it might be to some, we are a nation of laws, not a dictatorship.

Given the revulsion Americans have shown to that kind of lawless violence, I think you'd be better off finding a country where your values are practiced, than hoping it will be tolerated here.

One guy asked for it by reaching for the cops gun.
And we don't know the context of the other one where the cops helped him back up.

So ur ok with the elderly being abused and harassed by street thugs. What else are u ok with, daily protests?
Are you ok with the disregard for the pandemic and the riots and looting and arson and vandalism and crime?
Are you ok with abolishing the cops and communist states like Chaz in Seattle?

This ain't about BLM, the pandemic wasn't about C19 and climate change isn't about the weather. This is the only thing that the far left is aiming for, anarchy, kaos, division, destruction, revolution, communism

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was the Police "doing their job" as you put it, that has placed us in the current National Anarchy! Police believe that they are special, that they are above the law! And the supply of Boot-Licking Americans would argue that we should all bow to their Fascism and then "you would not have anything to worry about!" Abusive behavior of Cops is excused because "If you were being polite and following "orders" then you would not have had a bad experience!" Most of the Police I have met have the attitude that the public is beneath them, and we cannot question their illegal "orders."

This is not their function! They are not our "Lords." I agree that when there is crime and disorderly conduct, that it is their job to stop it to prevent further crime from occurring. Some things simply have to be stopped by force. Fascism by any group is unacceptable! Pushing old men down is unnecessary and evil. Anyone working as a Public Servant should resign if they condone this! They are unfit for Public Service!

Intimidating, trapping and limiting old women crossing the road with verbal and physical threats is pure evil! ANTIFA and BLM are Racist and Communist driven Hate Groups that should be labeled and treated for what they are; Terrorist Groups!

Ye i think over 1,000 people died at the hands of cops in the USA. I think we were 2nd with 38. But even per capita the states was way ahead of the rest. America has that issue. Maybe draw up a whole new training regime. Introducing tighter gun regs would help but I know Americans love their guns too much.

But what started off as a protest for the killing of Floyd has been taken advantage of by the radical left bent on anarchy and destruction. Their the modern brownshirts

Reactions: Candidus

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye i think over 1,000 people died at the hands of cops in the USA. I think we were 2nd with 38. But even per capita the states was way ahead of the rest. America has that issue. Maybe draw up a whole new training regime. Introducing tighter gun regs would help but I know Americans love their guns too much.

But what started off as a protest for the killing of Floyd has been taken advantage of by the radical left bent on anarchy and destruction. Their the modern brownshirts
It is kind of an apples and oranges comparison of Cop to citizen death tolls. America has many more people than Australia, and (I will say that after living many places around the world) America has a criminal problem, especially in some "cultures." We have young people no longer listening to music about drug use, sex and Rebellion.... now we have had a generation loving music that glorifies stealing, robbery and killing other people, especially Cops! Video games simulate gang training like we place our military to train in simulators. The number of Americans that want to be taken care of by the Government is rapidly growing and will be the majority soon. The days of being blessed by our liberty and freedom, and the pursuit of happiness is rapidly becoming equally poor, reward those that will not work, all in the name of fairness and equality. They think that Government can make the rich equal to the Middle Class, and the poor lifted to the Middle Class by legislative fiat. What they will get is everyone will be lowered to the bottom, and no one can succeed without being economically punished.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One guy asked for it by reaching for the cops gun.

The video is very clear. Never happened. Nor did any of the cops make that claim. C'mon. You know better. So you're ok with the elderly being abused and harassed by street thugs.

And we don't know the context of the other one where the cops helped him back up.

The context is the old guy with a cane wasn't retreating fast enough to suit the cop, so he knocked him down. The chief of police called to apologize to the man who was injured, and said he was looking for the perp.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video is very clear. Never happened. Nor did any of the cops make that claim. C'mon. You know better. So you're ok with the elderly being abused and harassed by street thugs.

The context is the old guy with a cane wasn't retreating fast enough to suit the cop, so he knocked him down. The chief of police called to apologize to the man who was injured, and said he was looking for the perp.
Sorry not that naive.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was giving an example, not from Seattle, but from life. The Collector, though not the one who trashes your business, is not "neutral" or "innocent." Neither is a crazy person.

Crazy people are generally held to be innocent if they don't realize they are doing wrong. That varies with the sort of insanity that afflicts them, but I'm pretty sure you'd have a hard time getting a conviction against a woman who goes ballistic because you let your dog run nude.