MAGA and 4years - serious question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we are not in the USA so have a different prospective, so in all honesty the questions are asked of those living in the USA
Obviously. :)

Maybe edit the thread title to reflect the question is for resident Americans only.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I hear a lot about MAGA and just wonder , was it great at the end of Trumps last four years. How would you define being great again, what does that even mean and also I understand that Trump can only do another four years and then he cannot stand again- so what happens then ?
Honestly these are serious questions, not trying to provoke anything other than some honest answers.
How can one person actually turn things around in a four year time period and also the emphasis has always been on the man rather than the political group, so who could follow him ?
I've been thinking about this, how to answer. President Trump is the point man in a movement to take back American politics for rule according to the constitution. Our government has drifted very far away from that. The MAGA movement is built around restoring constitutional rule. And there are a LOT of us that want that.

We got clobbered by the Leftist Mafia last election day, when they stole this from us. But we are very hopeful, if there IS any kind or real election, to restore him to his office.

Did you read the list of accomplisments @Adrift posted? This was with many others fighting him at every turn. Just imagine if we can have a congress in agreement!! One man can do an amazing amount to good, as he has proven, and will prove again if given the opportunity.

I believe there are many people ready to stand up, and are standing up. More will follow if we have the right leader.

Much love!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Many thanks for the replies, three people have mentioned the list of Trumps achievements , but I think that is where I hit a problem. He achieved those four years ago and from what many of you relay things are hopeless in the USA under Biden, so have those achievements been lost, still in place ? ( it’s difficult to tell from what members say here )
This was my point about four years being enough to achieve things, isn’t it like most countries where political change can happen every four years.
We don’t have the rule about people only being in power for only two terms, sometimes that is a blessing and sometimes a curse.
Also , as mentioned about the last election. If Trump doesn’t win are you all going to instantly blame fraud but if he wins claim that it was a fair vote. How do you really trust the voting system now - are they putting things in place to bring back some trust?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
From my observation of trump....

He’s in Love with power and he’s in Love with himself.

Personally, I don’t think he is quite the ticket.

That doesn’t mean to say he doesn’t make good decisions for his country...I wouldn’t know anything about that...just my personal opinion of him....

I also watched his inauguration....duh!!
Ritajanice , We are not the right people to answer these questions only people living in the country really know the answers to the questions I have asked. It doesn’t mean we can’t have opinions, but I didn’t want this thread to turn into a personal attack on either leader - I deleted the photos of both Trump and Biden.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Obviously. :)

Maybe edit the thread title to reflect the question is for resident Americans only.
I did think about it but as a Mod I can monitor and address posts, rather than restrict others posting as others may have questions as well, or perhaps I am the only one !! lol

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ritajanice , We are not the right people to answer these questions only people living in the country really know the answers to the questions I have asked. It doesn’t mean we can’t have opinions, but I didn’t want this thread to turn into a personal attack on either leader - I deleted the photos of both Trump and Biden.
Ok Rita, I respect you deleting my post, yes, it could come across as looking for a fight...my apologies...xx

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok Rita, I respect you deleting my post, yes, it could come across as looking for a fight...my apologies...xx
That’s okay - I just wanted a different kind of discussion. I have my views about both leaders but maybe it’s time to understand things a bit more in context xx

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many thanks for the replies, three people have mentioned the list of Trumps achievements , but I think that is where I hit a problem. He achieved those four years ago and from what many of you relay things are hopeless in the USA under Biden, so have those achievements been lost, still in place ? ( it’s difficult to tell from what members say here )
This was my point about four years being enough to achieve things, isn’t it like most countries where political change can happen every four years.
We don’t have the rule about people only being in power for only two terms, sometimes that is a blessing and sometimes a curse.
Also , as mentioned about the last election. If Trump doesn’t win are you all going to instantly blame fraud but if he wins claim that it was a fair vote. How do you really trust the voting system now - are they putting things in place to bring back some trust?

Biden on day one set about to reverse everything that was good for America via Trump's acts as president. Which is why like his former boss Biden is an enemy of America. Yet, an ally to those who can buy him.

After The Steal was let to succeed I swore I would never vote again. I think the 2020 catastrophe and subsequent aftershocks, like Pelosi's sedition and the Lefts arranging a riot on January 6th so to blame Trump and his supporters , leads me to think we probably haven't actually elected anyone for generations.

Which would explain how unfit politicians become career politicians. And only leave office when they die. (Feinstein,Byrd)

If Trump does get on the 2024 ballot I will vote for him.

If he wins I'll wonder why they let this happen this time. Given all they're doing to destroy him before the November ballot. And after they stole his votes in 2020.

If Biden wins it'll only serve to reiterate The Steal was real. And our being a free Democratic Representative Republic is a lie.
I'll never cast another vote.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Biden on day one set about to reverse everything that was good for America via Trump's acts as president. Which is why like his former boss Biden is an enemy of America. Yet, an ally to those who can buy him.

After The Steal was let to succeed I swore I would never vote again. I think the 2020 catastrophe and subsequent aftershocks, like Pelosi's sedition and the Lefts arranging a riot on January 6th so to blame Trump and his supporters , leads me to think we probably haven't actually elected anyone for generations.

Which would explain how unfit politicians become career politicians. And only leave office when they die. (Feinstein,Byrd)

If Trump does get on the 2024 ballot I will vote for him.

If he wins I'll wonder why they let this happen this time. Given all they're doing to destroy him before the November ballot. And after they stole his votes in 2020.

If Biden wins it'll only serve to reiterate The Steal was real. And our being a free Democratic Representative Republic is a lie.
I'll never cast another vote.
Thank you
You say ‘ If Trump gets on the Ballot ‘ is that still in question then ?
I thought that he was the candidate , so it’s automatic now !
Do you know if they will allow the postal votes this time round ( am I right in thinking that that was a big issue )
I must admit I have never questioned our voting until someone rightly pointed out that we always have to use pencils when putting our cross next to who we vote for !! lol
Silly question - do you use pencils or pens ?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you
You say ‘ If Trump gets on the Ballot ‘ is that still in question then ?
I thought that he was the candidate , so it’s automatic now !
Do you know if they will allow the postal votes this time round ( am I right in thinking that that was a big issue )
I must admit I have never questioned our voting until someone rightly pointed out that we always have to use pencils when putting our cross next to who we vote for !! lol
Silly question - do you use pencils or pens ?
We used pencils back in the day. Then we used these stylus type things to punch a hole beside the candidate of choice.

Those punches wouldn't always make a clear hole on the ballot paper. Which is where the term hanging Chad was derived. This during the first election of Bush 43.

Our Supreme Court ruled Trump can appear on the ballot. My concerns revolves around whether of not that day will actually arrive.

I put nothing past the enemies of this nation.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No question is silly, Rita, that’s how we learn,xx
I find it silly because it seems such a stupid thing to use in a vote - have you ever questioned why we use pencils and not pen?
I am not saying that votes have been changed, but the potential is there. I mean we have to take passports along with us to prove who we are now.
I looked it up and it’s to do with the potential of ink fading or smudging and making the vote invalid.!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We used pencils back in the day. Then we used these stylus type things to punch a hole beside the candidate of choice.

Those punches wouldn't always make a clear hole on the ballot paper. Which is where the term hanging Chad was derived. This during the first election of Bush 43.

Our Supreme Court ruled Trump can appear on the ballot. My concerns revolves around whether of not that day will actually arrive.

I put nothing past the enemies of this nation.
The hole punching sounds a much better way.
I was thinking about the first time Trump got in, it was around about the time that we were voting to leave Europe. I remember both results were deemed to go against what the powers behind the powers really wanted, so how do you view that election result if you believe that those in true power don’t want Trump in now. If you question all your elections now, then that means they wanted him in power ?
Did they think he would dig his own grave !?
Or to maybe bring more division to the country ?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it silly because it seems such a stupid thing to use in a vote - have you ever questioned why we use pencils and not pen?
I am not saying that votes have been changed, but the potential is there. I mean we have to take passports along with us to prove who we are now.
I looked it up and it’s to do with the potential of ink fading or smudging and making the vote invalid.!
This is not on topic but your mention of the problem with using ink pens on ballots brought it to mind.

Early on in the American space program NASA reportedly spent millions of dollars in an effort to create a pen that could write in space.

While the Russians space program members saved a fortune by using pencils.

True story. :coff

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is not on topic but your mention of the problem with using ink pens on ballots brought it to mind.

Early on in the American space program NASA reportedly spent millions of dollars in an effort to create a pen that could write in space.

While the Russians space program members saved a fortune by using pencils.

True story. :coff
That’s so funny xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought you meant your question was silly..it wasn’t xx

Status
Not open for further replies.