MAGA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom
The Kingdom of God remains spiritual UNTIL the Second Coming of Christ. After which it will become a real, visible, tangible Kingdom of God on earth.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Dan 7:13,14)

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Rev 11:15)

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (Isa 9:6,7)

Reactions: Hidden In Him
D

Dave L

The Kingdom of God remains spiritual UNTIL the Second Coming of Christ. After which it will become a real, visible, tangible Kingdom of God on earth.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Dan 7:13,14)

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Rev 11:15)

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (Isa 9:6,7)
We are going off topic, but Jesus said his kingdom in not of this world, and comes without observation.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may be weird. Probably but I don't get excited about pre trib, post trib etc. Every day at this point has evil sufficient unto itself..

There will indeed be a great tribulation saith the word. But Jesus comes for thousands every day.

Multitudes denying God's existence and evil increasing is in agreement with the Scriptures.

I often wonder how for an individual the great tribulation could be greater than being tortured to death by the Nazis or islamites.

Or as for one man who was, forced to stand and watch as the Serbians executed his five sons in front of him and left him alive.

Matthew 24:11-14 KJVS
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The denominations love to sing "in the sweet by and by" but as our miraculously delivered old pastor Gene Mullenax, was so fond of saying "honey, we won't even need God's miracle touch in the sweet by and by but in the dirty here and now"! Fond memories as brother Gene joyously danced on the piano to amazed visitors. Listen to his testimony and you understand his joy at being "blown up" by the savior!

Gene and Nancy Mullenax are gone now but wonderful memories, of that marvelously Holy Spirit filled congregation and the moves of God there are as fresh as in 1978.

It was there that my wife and I were anointed with oil and prayed for by the pastor and elders and God opened my wife's womb after 14 childless years, doctors having proven her body was allergic to my sperm and killed it upon contact. We saw others there receive their own healings, deliverance and miracles

Wherever the Holy Spirit leads is the correct topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may be weird. Probably but I don't get excited about pre trib, post trib etc. Every day at this point has evil sufficient unto itself..

There will indeed be a great tribulation saith the word. But Jesus comes for thousands every day.

Multitudes denying God's existence and evil increasing is in agreement with the Scriptures.

I often wonder how for an individual the great tribulation could be greater than being tortured to death by the Nazis or islamites.

Or as for one man who was, forced to stand and watch as the Serbians executed his five sons in front of him and left him alive.

[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The denominations love to sing "in the sweet by and by" but as our miraculously delivered old pastor Gene Mullenax, was so fond of saying "honey, we won't even need God's miracle touch in the sweet by and by but in the dirty here and now"! Fond memories as brother Gene joyously danced on the piano to amazed visitors. Listen to his testimony and you understand his joy at being "blown up" by the savior!

Gene and Nancy Mullenax are gone now but wonderful memories, of that marvelously Holy Spirit filled congregation and the moves of God there are as fresh as in 1978.

It was there that my wife and I were anointed with oil and prayed for by the pastor and elders and God opened my wife's womb after 14 childless years, doctors having proven her body was allergic to my sperm and killed it upon contact. We saw others there receive their own healings, deliverance and miracles

I watched the first and am now watching the second. Wow.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being sought out and saved outside the walls of any denomination and then baptized in the Holy Spirit and then led by God's direction to brother Gene's church I cannot do anything else but expect the miraculous for the remainder of my life. Not only in our life but in the lives of whosoever will.

We've witnessed miracles in our own life and in the lives of others and expect nothing less of our God. No denomination, doctoring divinity, so called, or disciple of them can change what I've walked in for over four decades.

Jesus christ the same yesterday, today and forever.

Romans 11;29
For the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

True biblical healing, instant and permanent, Amen!

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rejection of God from every single institution in this once great republic built by slaves, right

'built by slaves'....are you kidding? Like the great country they built where they all came from. The 'slaves' had no ability to create anything but a spear much less anything in this country.

Nice try though. rspmxz

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow @Frank Lee Loved the healing of your old Pastor.

We are a strange bunch of people...many legalists would have laughed this away..if only through judgement of A.A.Alan.
Who, at the end of his ministry started faking the miracles (as other great healers have also done)
And he died an alcoholic. The devil will trip any ministry up if he can, in the effort to make the gifts of the Lord today...null and void and cast doubts.
But the wise know the truth and have seen the power of the Lord in action in our lifetime...
You are in the physical state that you are in Frank, and your wife.
I am in this physical state that I am in...it does not glorify the Lord...but neither do we throw out the baby with the bathwater.

GOD is our health and the strength of our life.
He is an awesome God!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are going off topic, but Jesus said his kingdom in not of this world, and comes without observation.
That was then. But the Lord Jesus Christ does not contradict Himself, since He also spoke about his coming Kingdom on earth after returning with power and great glory.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. (Zech 14:9)

Do you understand what this verse is saying? Do you believe that this is the Word of God, and that it will be fulfilled as prophesied?

Why don't you study the matter properly based upon the Scriptures I have provided, so that you will stop being delusional?

D

Dave L

That was then. But the Lord Jesus Christ does not contradict Himself, since He also spoke about his coming Kingdom on earth after returning with power and great glory.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. (Zech 14:9)

Do you understand what this verse is saying? Do you believe that this is the Word of God, and that it will be fulfilled as prophesied?

Why don't you study the matter properly based upon the Scriptures I have provided, so that you will stop being delusional?
This happens on the last day. And then the fullness of the kingdom enters the new heavens and earth.

D

Dave L

No one wants to mention Jesus saying that the kingdom was present among the people He was speaking to, and that it had already come upon them?
Ooops,
“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone ever wonder why some people swear Jesus is going to come back here and slaughter most of the people on Earth, then go sit on a throne in a city on the other side of the world, sternly RULING with a "scepter of iron", the remaining people who already love Him?

(Sorry, just an odd thought that came to me.)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes true! but if this all come's to be, we all will be Slave's to a totalitarian rule!
pls, try buying oil with anything other than US dollars now lol, and see what happens.

Imo slaves to a totalitarian rule will mark themselves out by forwarding notions of Jesus Returning that they cannot Quote, and seeking other "miraculous" future occurrences that they believe they have got from Scripture, while even describing what their lamp is showing them; doom, despair, and agony.

Those who have pressed down, shaken together, and running over must be sought to be heard; the Chicken Littles of the world will always come to you, right?

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyone ever wonder why some people swear Jesus is going to come back here and slaughter most of the people on Earth, then go sit on a throne in a city on the other side of the world, sternly RULING with a "scepter of iron", the remaining people who already love Him?

(Sorry, just an odd thought that came to me.)

Haha!! I see that you are 'on a roll here' .. :D

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pls, try buying oil with anything other than US dollars now lol, and see what happens.

Imo slaves to a totalitarian rule will mark themselves out by forwarding notions of Jesus Returning that they cannot Quote, and seeking other "miraculous" future occurrences that they believe they have got from Scripture, while even describing what their lamp is showing them; doom, despair, and agony.

Those who have pressed down, shaken together, and running over must be sought to be heard; the Chicken Littles of the world will always come to you, right?

So in your Honest Opinion, you do not see a form of rule that will Persecute Believer's, that the Scripture expresses that they will be brought before Ruler's and King's. Well Luke 21 starting at verse 10-36, is what Our Savior said, all Metaphor, all Symbolic, or is there any Physical event's, that conform to what He said??

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So in your Honest Opinion, you do not see a form of rule that will Persecute Believer's, that the Scripture expresses that they will be brought before Ruler's and King's. Well Luke 21 starting at verse 10-36, is what Our Savior said, all Metaphor, all Symbolic, or is there any Physical event's, that conform to what He said??
could be taken any number of ways i guess, the Jews were obv about to revolt right, but i guess CKaepernick got plenty of being brought before some ruler too, i think he even got an audience with the king of football or whoever.

But really i think the RCC has obscured that Rome did their best to wipe out Christianity before they embraced it, such as that was

32I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all things take place.

and things being recurring i would normally expect to be able to say that i see some reiteration of this in the future, but not for Christianity per se, or what most people define as Christianity. That shared vision we have about our whole religion being attacked from without bc it is so holy and righteous? That happens at the beginning of cycles, not the end, when they are splintered from within and die from...well, other causes. That describes a beginning more than an end iow, maybe in China where Christianity is still "beginning."

Also note the v in there that imo negates everyone's worst fears, 18but not a hair of your head will be lost, which no Logician can even 'splain right, we haven't found an Oracle yet has a good interp for that one huh

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well Willie, if you believe that the Bible is the Word of God (which you do believe), then you should be on the same wave-length as Scripture (which reveals the above). Evidently you have chosen to disregard the truths about the second coming of Christ and His rule over the earth. The "rod of iron" is NOT for those who love Him, but for those who would rebel against Him.