Making the case for organized religion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In the process of building its pompous empire the protestant branch of Christianity has committed itself to the glorification of corporate worship rather than Christ. As a result the entire institution is in the process of self-destruction. Many books and articles have been written by scholarly men attesting to this fact. Christians with integrity are abandoning the protestant church because the protestant church has abandoned Jesus. It's just that simple.
Manna from heaven. Everything you said is true and it is so wonderful to see someone not defending the indefensible. Comments like this indicate to me that God is alive and well and out of the apostate church will come the true church referred to as "His church" in scripture.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
From this site's rules:

"This community has a core set of beliefs that we clearly state at multiple locations on this website. However, we recognize that unity in Christ is the ultimate aim and this can be achieved even when there is disagreement on doctrinal issues. A good way to avoid this issue is to focus on the doctrine and not the person. This, of course, includes any kind of insults based on race or beliefs."

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Dodo_David said:
From this site's rules:

"This community has a core set of beliefs that we clearly state at multiple locations on this website. However, we recognize that unity in Christ is the ultimate aim and this can be achieved even when there is disagreement on doctrinal issues. A good way to avoid this issue is to focus on the doctrine and not the person. This, of course, includes any kind of insults based on race or beliefs."
My words, as always, are shrewdly crafted. I didn't call the participant an imbecile. Even so, your words of caution are well heeded.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Dodo_David said:
From this site's rules:

This Vale Of Tears said:
My words, as always, are shrewdly crafted. I didn't call the participant an imbecile. Even so, your words of caution are well heeded.
Vale, I wasn't addressing your comments in particular. I have corrected my post so that it doesn't appear to be addressing anyone in particular.