Man Rules Over His Wife?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you observe the Law? All the Hebrew Customs? Passover? Sabbath laws? Jesus did.... Yet do you....? No you don't ! But you still want your wife to submit to you.... Why do you think you get to pick and choose what Laws still apply to your wife but not to you??? LOL

If you read my comment above, you will see that you are wrong about me.

Check post: Man Rules Over His Wife?

Will you remove your reply to me?

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not Matter anymore?

Mat 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Mar 12:25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Luk 20:34 Jesus said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, 35 but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

The resurrection is coming.... No Wife... No Husband...!
It does matter - husbands want to rule over wives. Some churches don't allow women to be pastors.