Man vs Kangaroo

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I seen Steve Austin jump directly up a couple of floors high maybe 6 ? just the other day and then he put a kid on his back and jumped back down from say 6 floors.
The 6 million dollar man back when ? was that show created. what would it be now $ but jumping from that high down would brake a mans back in reality. If it's on TV it's true !
That reminds me Joe Biden running up them stairs to the Air force one. not to mention all the other times I seen the idiot running about like a running fool that he is. 80yo and running about like a brat kid, what is he on ! ICE ? HAHA.

Ice is more of a street drug.
Cocaine is usually the drug of choice for corporates, politicians, lawyers and other high paying professionals who have a drug addiction.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I always find it highly amusing to be driving along minding my business, and lo, there's a kangaroo bouncing through the traffic lights. Or just sitting on the traffic island watching the cars go by.
I was driving the school bus one morning and driving down a dead end street with a short "T"at the end. The girl I was picking up was waiting outside her house straight ahead of me. A big kangaroo bounced down the street from left to right right past her. She just stood there watching, and a few seconds later it bounced back again. Just a few feet in front of her.
All still very new and exciting to those recent kiwi import. Oh, and Reggie, we have wallabies in NZ.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I always find it highly amusing to be driving along minding my business, and lo, there's a kangaroo bouncing through the traffic lights. Or just sitting on the traffic island watching the cars go by.
I was driving the school bus one morning and driving down a dead end street with a short "T"at the end. The girl I was picking up was waiting outside her house straight ahead of me. A big kangaroo bounced down the street from left to right right past her. She just stood there watching, and a few seconds later it bounced back again. Just a few feet in front of her.
All still very new and exciting to those recent kiwi import. Oh, and Reggie, we have wallabies in NZ.
All I seen was of the north island was sheep, no Kiwis ! I liked it very much over their.

Reactions: Brakelite