Many Are Called But Few Chosen = Matthew 22;1-10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you give me some examples of what would be new age, and not just doctrines of demons? Sounds interesting.
It is and .......appalling.
Examples they interpret the Bible as follows;

Baptism is not necessary
OSAS...once saved always saved.
Universalism...all will be saved.
Repentance not needed.....Christ sacrifice on the cross automatically forgives us of sins.
Et al.

Yes they are doctrines of demons.

None of these are of record prior to the 1960's era. we are reminded that a vast majority of new bible editions have been since that era.
Also, It should be noted that these have one thing in common...if you adopt any one of them you will not be qualified for eternal salvation per the Bible.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The gospel is the power of God. It is supernatural. Jesus is the Author and Finisher of our faith.
True. The gospel ministered by the Spirit is the power of God, to lead men to repentance and deliverance from our sinning.

Jesus is the Author of the faith given to them that repent. He is the Finisher of our given faith in righteousness and true holiness.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that are keeping the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Jesus is not the Author nor Finisher of the faith of unrepented sinners. Jesus does not give any faith of man to believe in a salvation without repenting for His sake.

Neither they ways nor the faith of sinful man is God's ways nor Jesus' faith.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is and .......appalling.
Examples they interpret the Bible as follows;

Baptism is not necessary
OSAS...once saved always saved.
Universalism...all will be saved.
Repentance not needed.....Christ sacrifice on the cross automatically forgives us of sins.
Et al.

Yes they are doctrines of demons.

None of these are of record prior to the 1960's era. we are reminded that a vast majority of new bible editions have been since that era.
Also, It should be noted that these have one thing in common...if you adopt any one of them you will not be qualified for eternal salvation per the Bible.
I'm glad you don't believe any of those. I don't either.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. The gospel ministered by the Spirit is the power of God, to lead men to repentance and deliverance from our sinning.

Jesus is the Author of the faith given to them that repent. He is the Finisher of our given faith in righteousness and true holiness.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that are keeping the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Amen!

Jesus is not the Author nor Finisher of the faith of unrepented sinners. Jesus does not give any faith to believe in a salvation without repenting for His sake.

These Jesus never knew.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus is not the Author nor Finisher of the faith of unrepented sinners. Jesus does not give any faith of man to believe in a salvation without repenting for His sake.

Neither they ways nor the faith of sinful man is God's ways nor Jesus' faith.
I agree.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
What text are you referring to. I've never read this.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The context is of never having sinned vs only not now sinning.

The single Greek word here for 'without sin' can be translated as 'sinless'. And it is used only once in the NT here in John 8, with the specific meaning of having never sinned.

There are two Greek words used for 'without sin' twice in the NT, which can be translated as 'without sinning'. In Heb 4 it specifically applies to having a beginning point continuing to the present. And that point begins with being tempted, yet without sinning.

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

It may seem like a distinction without a difference, but it makes all the difference in the world, since only the man that lives without ever sinning from cradle to grave, can be the acceptable sacrifice and Lamb of God to pay the price of other men's sins.

Those who indeed have repented of sinning for Jesus sake, can taste the power and divine nature of God, so as now to walk as He walked through all temptation, yet without sin.

However, 1 John 1:10 warns all men, including the newborn sons of God, never to be as Lucifer with a proud heart (thinking to be like God Himself in heaven), and say like the Son, we have never sinned in this life.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Only by repentance granted by the grace of God, can any man that was once dead by sinning, can now be made alive without sinning. But any man who says He's never sinned, whether atheist or son, has now sinned with the devil to believe we are gods in our own right.

Lucifer was the first angel to do so, and Adam was the first man and son of God to follow him into separation and death from God.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The context is of never having sinned vs only not now sinning.

The single Greek word here for 'without sin' can be translated as 'sinless'. And it is used only once in the NT here in John 8, with the specific meaning of having never sinned.

There are two Greek words used for 'without sin' twice in the NT, which can be translated as 'without sinning'. In Heb 4 it specifically applies to having a beginning point continuing to the present. And that point begins with being tempted, yet without sinning.

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

It may seem like a distinction without a difference, but it makes all the difference in the world, since only the man that lives without ever sinning from cradle to grave, can be the acceptable sacrifice and Lamb of God to pay the price of other men's sins.

Those who indeed have repented of sinning for Jesus sake, can taste the power and divine nature of God, so as now to walk as He walked through all temptation, yet without sin.

However, 1 John 1:10 warns all men, including the newborn sons of God, never to be as Lucifer with a proud heart (thinking to be like God Himself in heaven), and say like the Son, we have never sinned in this life.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Only by repentance granted by the grace of God, can any man that was once dead by sinning, can now be made alive without sinning. But any man who says He's never sinned, whether atheist or son, has now sinned with the devil to believe we are gods in our own right.

Lucifer was the first angel to do so, and Adam was the first man and son of God to follow him into separation and death from God.
We've been on the same page except for this one. 1 John 1:8 and 10 is the same type of person as 6. All talk, but lying because they walk in darkness. 1 John 2:4 shows what is going on. "4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."

Yes, Jesus is the only person to have never sinned ever. But that doesn't mean that we cannot be clean and sinless as He was after being born again of the Spirit. All it takes is abiding IN Him, and He is us.

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. To enter the Kingdom of God we must be either righteous/sinless or holy/mature in all the fruit of the Spirit.

Do you know that and believe that? Or has the western interpretation of 1 John 1:8 and 10 clouded your mind. The apostles were eastern. 1 John 1:7 is a Christian.

Your interpretation has contradicted 1 John 3:8-9 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Last edited:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you don't believe any of those. I don't either.
Be aware...many have adopted the new age religion interpretations since the 1960's.
It is a way to not be restricted by God's standards of righteousness and yet put a cross around the neck and PROFESS TO BE A CHRISTIAN.
Weird.

Last edited:

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Are Called But Few Chosen = Matthew 22;1-10

Matthew 22;1-10

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Mark 13:19-20
For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which GOD created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the Children of God.

Acts 11:25-26
Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul: And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

I John 3:1-3
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

AMEN
Hello.... People....

This Guy starts a Thread.... Only to sit back and watch what you post and laugh...

Well Miz KJV Only.... It would appear.... Your missing the one verse that would tell you... what your asking but fail to reply to any comments... and your not going to like it... That fact that you never saw this verse... speaks volumes...

Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

Hey.... You started off OK.... But I don't know of I would call it being appointed???

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These words are not in most Bibles. Most end with the prior sentence that says, "the first will be last, and the last first." I prefer Bibles with every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!

Every Christian came to Christ being called, and out of them some were chosen. "11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. Jesus even said to the apostles, "You did not choose me, I chose you."

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
We've been on the same page except for this one
That's fine with me. And since you don't show any specific flaw in the argument, then I'll keep it as is.

However, ss I said, I believe it is more a distinction to avoid entrapment by gainsayers, than it is important to walking as Jesus walked.

However, it may become important in our walk, so that we don't 'forget where we came from'...?

Yes, Jesus is the only person to have never sinned ever. But that doesn't mean that we cannot be clean and sinless as He was after being born again of the Spirit. All it takes is abiding IN Him, and He is us.
I agree. When we repent for Jesus' sake and are newly born of God, we are now like the child Jesus with all things now being of God.

I would only say newly made wholly clean and without sin, even as Jesus was at any time of His life.

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. To enter the Kingdom of God we must be either righteous/sinless or holy/mature in all the fruit of the Spirit.
True.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Growth as sons of God in Christ Jesus, is only as pure branches from the pure root, bearing pure fruit.

It's not learning to sin less, and becoming 'progressively' more pure. That's lukewarm religion of man's own limited form of righteousness.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

They convert to cleaning up their lives better, while denying the power of God to be wholly clean learning to stay that way with Jesus, by being tempted, yet without sin.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Unrepented Christian sinners declaring the greatness of grace by faith alone without works, literally teach and practice their religion of works by their own will.

In seeking to forever separate their works from their 'saving' faith, they literally separate all their works from faith!

The salvation of their religion is by their own faith alone, and the practice of their religion is by the works of their own will alone.

I find it very fascinating how twisted around they get, just to avoid repenting of all sinning for Jesus' sake.

1 John 1:7 is a Christian.

Exactly. No one is walking in the light and the darkness at the same time. Men's religion is doing both good and evil. It's not God's pure religion of doing good only, without sinning.

And in like manner, if we are sinning, and say we have no sin and are still 'sinless' (as you say) or without sin (as I like to say), then we are hypocrites walking in darkness, worse than the world.

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Your interpretation has contradicted 1 John 3:8-9
If so, show how. I'd be glad to get it more perfect.

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
This is where God is telling all people, that at any given time, it is impossible to be a son of His 'by faith', and a child of the devil by deed.

It has nothing to do with 'frequency' and everything to do with the hear and now.

I translate it this way:

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever is doing unrighteousness is not of God.

Whosoever is born of God is not committing sin; for his seed is remaining in him: and he cannot be sinning, because he is born of God.

The argument of only 'practicing' sin in frequency, is only made up to justify them still committing sin, but not as frequently as before. And they of course judge our much 'frequency' becomes of the devil or not. Like all hypocrites, their own frequency isn't as frequently bad as others.

God is a the true God of hear and now: Them that are doing such unrighteous things, are at that time the unrighteous that are not now inheriting the kingdom of God.

This is how strong delusion works to pervert common true judgment: Someone that is fornicating now, is a fornicator. Same with drunkenness, stealing, lying, vile cursing, etc... It doesn't matter what was done in the past whether good or evil and tomorrow may not come to repent.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine with me. And since you don't show any specific flaw in the argument, then I'll keep it as is.

However, ss I said, I believe it is more a distinction to avoid entrapment by gainsayers, than it is important to walking as Jesus walked.

However, it may become important in our walk, so that we don't 'forget where we came from'...?

I agree. When we repent for Jesus' sake and are newly born of God, we are now like the child Jesus with all things now being of God.

I would only say newly made wholly clean and without sin, even as Jesus was at any time of His life.

True.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Growth as sons of God in Christ Jesus, is only as pure branches from the pure root, bearing pure fruit.

It's not learning to sin less, and becoming 'progressively' more pure. That's lukewarm religion of man's own limited form of righteousness.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

They convert to cleaning up their lives better, while denying the power of God to be wholly clean learning to stay that way with Jesus, by being tempted, yet without sin.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Unrepented Christian sinners declaring the greatness of grace by faith alone without works, literally teach and practice their religion of works by their own will.

In seeking to forever separate their works from their 'saving' faith, they literally separate all their works from faith!

The salvation of their religion is by their own faith alone, and the practice of their religion is by the works of their own will alone.

I find it very fascinating how twisted around they get, just to avoid repenting of all sinning for Jesus' sake.

Exactly. No one is walking in the light and the darkness at the same time. Men's religion is doing both good and evil. It's not God's pure religion of doing good only, without sinning.

And in like manner, if we are sinning, and say we have no sin and are still 'sinless' (as you say) or without sin (as I like to say), then we are hypocrites walking in darkness, worse than the world.

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

If so, show how. I'd be glad to get it more perfect.

This is where God is telling all people, that at any given time, it is impossible to be a son of His 'by faith', and a child of the devil by deed.

It has nothing to do with 'frequency' and everything to do with the hear and now.

I translate it this way:

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever is doing unrighteousness is not of God.

Whosoever is born of God is not committing sin; for his seed is remaining in him: and he cannot be sinning, because he is born of God.

The argument of only 'practicing' sin in frequency, is only made up to justify them still committing sin, but not as frequently as before. And they of course judge our much 'frequency' becomes of the devil or not. Like all hypocrites, their own frequency isn't as frequently bad as others.

God is a the true God of hear and now: Them that are doing such unrighteous things, are at that time the unrighteous that are not now inheriting the kingdom of God.

This is how strong delusion works to pervert common true judgment: Someone that is fornicating now, is a fornicator. Same with drunkenness, stealing, lying, vile cursing, etc... It doesn't matter what was done in the past whether good or evil and tomorrow may not come to repent.
I looked at yours again and we are on the same page. I must have misread it thinking you meant that 1 John 1:8 is a Christian when it definitely is not.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I looked at yours again and we are on the same page. I must have misread it thinking you meant that 1 John 1:8 is a Christian when it definitely is not.
I was hoping to find some error in it from you, because it really is all about perfecting the teaching. It's simple to know and do the truth of God, but teaching it perfectly takes disciplined study and practice.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

I know it seems like splitting hairs, and my motivation was first just to avoid unnecessary wrangling with the naysayers. But like all inspiration of God's truth, it does keep us humble and thankful with God.

We must always keep ourselves by the grace of Jesus to be without sin as He. However, we must never think as by pride, that we have never sinned and are sinless as He.

Jesus is the only sinless man without ever sinning on earth. His brethren and sons of God are the only ones on earth that repent for His sake, and cease to sin, and are now without sin as He.

Them that were sinners of the world, are now walking as Jesus walked.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hoping to find some error in it from you, because it really is all about perfecting the teaching. It's simple to know and do the truth of God, but teaching it perfectly takes disciplined study and practice.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

I know it seems like splitting hairs, and my motivation was first just to avoid unnecessary wrangling with the naysayers. But like all inspiration of God's truth, it does keep us humble and thankful with God.

We must always keep ourselves by the grace of Jesus to be without sin as He. However, we must never think as by pride, that we have never sinned and are sinless as He.

Jesus is the only sinless man without ever sinning on earth. His brethren and sons of God are the only ones on earth that repent for His sake, and cease to sin, and are now without sin as He.

Them that were sinners of the world, are now walking as Jesus walked.

Were you taught sinlessness, or did you discover it in the New Testament by yourself with God's direction?

Do you call it sinless perfection, or just sinlessness.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Were you taught sinlessness, or did you discover it in the New Testament by yourself with God's direction?
I understood it by the Spirit, while contending with gainsayers against being without sin in Christ.

It is true, that much perfecting of the doctrine of the Bible, is by a disciplined honest correction of errors about the Bible.

I can honestly say, I have learned more about distinct Bible truth, but needing to show errors, than by normal reading and meditation.

That's includes my own errors, when I read where I've been wrong, and when others have shown it me.

Do you call it sinless perfection, or just sinlessness.
The problem here is two different things between heaven and earth: Pertaining to sinless and perfection.

Jesus the man was sinless, but not with perfection of the Father in heaven. He had sinlessness in knowing no sin, by never sinning.

However, He did not have the perfection of heaven, where God cannot even be tempted to sin.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

God the Word and Spirit was and is never tempted by the devil to sin in heaven. The Word made flesh was tempted as every man on earth.

And so, as the Son was tempted without sinning, the sons of God can have a perfect heart toward God, and live perfectly blameless as the Son, by overcoming all temptation to sin.

But no man on earth can be perfected as God in heaven, until the resurrection of the body unto life.

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Our lives can be made perfect by the faith of Jesus, and learning obedience in all things as he did. But the spirit of our minds cannot be perfected, until being in the presence of the Lord by death of the body. It is in our renewed, yet unperfected minds, that the spirit of the world tempts all men with the lust to sin.

The perfection of God in heaven is not being tempted. The perfection of the man Jesus and His saints, is to be tempted, yet without sinning.

Jesus was the only sinless man perfect toward God through all temptation and tribulation. The brethren of Jesus are the only ones now being made perfect toward God, as the Son was, through all temptation and tribulation as Jesus.

The gainsaying of unrepented sinners with corrupt minds and hearts of lust, is to accuse the sons of God as claiming to be perfectly sinless like Jesus was, as well as claiming to have the perfection of God on the throne.

To avoid the snare of fault-finding hypocrites,

And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words.

The Bible answer is: We are being perfected without sin in Christ Jesus, while being tempted to sin as He was. We are not perfectly sinless as He was, nor are we without temptation as God is in heaven.

Christian perfection in the body of the sinless Head, is being perfected in obedience to God, by every trial of temptation and tribulation of our faith, while not sinning.

Jesus the Son as a man learned that same perfection of obedience, even unto death on a cross.

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

The error of unrepented Christian religion, is the bastardized 'growth' of only learning how to sin less, through partial obedience and disobedience together. It's the life-time religion of the double-hearted, that never learn to obey our Father at all times, because they never repent of all their sins and trespasses at any time.

Instead of being delivered from the wretchedness of the doubleminded in Romans 8, in order to move on to the perfection of blessedness in Romans 8. They take Romans 7 as their justification for doing both good and evil, and by faith alone claim the fraudulent blessing of Romans 8, when still walking after the flesh.

What Paul called wretchedness to be delivered from, they make a lifetime religion of accommodation.

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

It's basically the devil's doctrine of learning how to sear the conscience from the conviction for sinning by the Spirit of grace, while 'celebrating' grace for no condemnation while sinning with the devil.

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

All such doctrinal justification made for unrepented double hearted people, works to whatever degree in this life to soothe the conscience and harden the heart to repentance, but it all ends in the grave.

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Every honest sincere-hearted repented Christian saint, knows all these things intuitively by the Spirit and word of God with a cleansed conscience. But by the necessity of refuting it perfectly point by point from the Bible, I have learned point by point how to perfectly expose it's hidden lies.