Margaret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I have "known" Mel from Worthy forum since 2017. His first prayer request I answered was about him coming to the USA and for us to pray for finances.

For six years the prayer requests are all in a similar vein. Yet when I sincerely inquired about how his vegetable shop is going, he doesn't want to answer me. :(
You know Debp, enemy is also using you so you are backbitting , bringing threads against me behind my back. You are a worthy Christian minister why donot you discuss it there but you are here.
I know enemy is using you so you are trying to be good but see what is in your heart is coming out.

You know you are publicly posting my videos, enquiring me with an evil intentions this is really unacceptable. Yesterday you invited me to hear a Gospel music with evil intention you.
Now it is time for you Debp to ask sorry to me and Christianity board, for your evil behaviour

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know, Jay Ross, enemy is using you so you are appearing here again & again with all your thoughts. I have told you many times I donot like your words and thoughts you should stop this. You should have some courtesy.
MD, just as you want God to do as you want regarding Margaret, now you are telling Jay what he should be doing with his thoughts and words.....and calling his expression as lack of courtesy. Don't you find that odd?

I do not find Jay uncourteous at all. He is trying to awaken you to a greater vision than yourself.
Could it be that you need to learn some things about the way you see?

• Love
Reactions: Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Jay Ross & Debp because you are behaving rudely and evil is in your heart you both should ask me and Christianity board, sorry here for your behaviour which is unacceptable to me

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know, Jay Ross, enemy is using you so you are appearing here again & again with all your thoughts. I have told you many times I donot like your words and thoughts you should stop this. You should have some courtesy.

Jay Ross & Debp because you are behaving rudely and evil is in your heart you both should ask me and Christianity board, sorry here for your behaviour which is unacceptable to me

Mel, if the Holy Spirit is prompting me how I should respond to your prayer requests, then I am not your enemy. Perhaps instead of trying to justify yourself, a little reflection on what has been posted above and in other threads of a similar nature may prove beneficial for you.

Anyway, thanks for your reflection on what I have posted.

Goodbye

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know Debp, enemy is also using you so you are backbitting , bringing threads against me behind my back. You are a worthy Christian minister why donot you discuss it there but you are here.
I know enemy is using you so you are trying to be good but see what is in your heart is coming out.

You know you are publicly posting my videos, enquiring me with an evil intentions this is really unacceptable. Yesterday you invited me to hear a Gospel music with evil intention you.
Now it is time for you Debp to ask sorry to me and Christianity board, for your evil behaviour
your conclusions MD, are incorrect.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
MD, just as you want God to do as you want regarding Margaret, now you are telling Jay what he should be doing with his thoughts and words.....and calling his expression as lack of courtesy. Don't you find that odd?

I do not find Jay uncourteous at all. He is trying to awaken you to a greater vision than yourself.
Could it be that you need to learn some things about the way you see?
quiethinker this is not the way to talk, to me specially in this prayer section Jay Ross and Debp both should ask me sorry!, they are rudely behaving .
No, I see this prayer section to be prayed for not to awaken or learn something. This is a prayer section no rude behaviour should be allowed here.
Without knowing or talking to me , just by reading my prayer request you cannot say anything as you like, it is completely a foolishness.

Jay Ross & Debp have to ask sorry because of their rude behaviour, appearing again and again and continuing misbehaving to me this is ungodly & unacceptable

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, if the Holy Spirit is prompting me how I should respond to your prayer requests, then I am not your enemy. Perhaps instead of trying to justify yourself, a little reflection on what has been posted above and in other threads of a similar nature may prove beneficial for you.

Anyway, thanks for your reflection on what I have posted.

Goodbye
Holy Spirit is not prompting you , Holy Spirit & God s Word is encouraging and not condemning
You have to ask sorry Jay Ross for your rude behaviour and appearing again and again with rude behaviour this is unacceptable.
You and Debp have to say sorry for misbehaving

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are wrong quithinker I know they are misbehaving , they are knowingly doing it again and again Jay Ross & Debp you have to ask sorry here
I think you need to address your control issues MD and not project your stuff onto others.

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 8
16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Luke 12
1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, WHICH IS HYPOCRISY.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

When we all stand before God, nothing will be hid, for he knows all, even the hidden things of the heart. All will be revealed!

There's a little saying " Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"!

To each HIS/ HER OWN, shame !

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mel, I only posted a video of you bringing the eggs for your shop. I was so glad you were moving forward after talking about the shop.

About the music, I thought you would be comforted by the Indian Gospel group singing a lovely hymn....."He Giveth More Grace." Why is this an offense to you??

They have lovely voices and I enjoy their comforting harmony, so I thought you would, too.

Reactions: amigo de christo

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, I only posted a video of you bringing the eggs for your shop. I was so glad you were moving forward after talking about the shop.

About the music, I thought you would be comforted by the Indian Gospel group singing a lovely hymn....."He Giveth More Grace." Why is this an offense to you??

They have lovely voices and I enjoy their comforting harmony, so I thought you would, too.

Blessings in Christ Jesus Debp! I only stop by to commend your Biblical responses to this man. Called evil and you return good. And the restraint from love, by others. The truth of this matter I saw when I first entered these forums. There is nothing that is hidden, that can not be revealed.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I think you need to address your control issues MD and not project your stuff onto others.

you can say & think anything as you like quithinker but you and others should not forget this is a prayer section . And not a place to argue

No you are cheating others here , you are backbitting and you are rude. You & Jay Ross are repeatedly misbehaving and see what you are doing to this prayer request. You are making it dirty and unclean.
Who told you to post my videos? Evil is in your heart Debp you & Jay Ross have to ask me sorry!
I donot want any clarification , Debp & Jay Ross you have to ask sorry for making these prayer request dirty and ungodly

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I am not going to reply to other foolish people who are ready to argue and are posting here against me. You are making this prayer request dirty and unclean.
Jay Ross & Debp have to ask sorry to me for taking this prayer request to another direction

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you can say & think anything as you like quithinker but you and others should not forget this is a prayer section . And not a place to argue

No you are cheating others here , you are backbitting and you are rude. You & Jay Ross are repeatedly misbehaving and see what you are doing to this prayer request. You are making it dirty and unclean.
Who told you to post my videos? Evil is in your heart Debp you & Jay Ross have to ask me sorry!
I donot want any clarification , Debp & Jay Ross you have to ask sorry for making these prayer request dirty and ungodly
You have troubles MD; you tell us about them and you ask that we pray for you but has the possibility occurred to you that there is a high likelihood of your troubles being of your own doing? even while appearing pious to your online friends?

Why do I say this? because of how you shift the blame to Jay and Deb and use the smokescreen of this being a prayer forum when clearly they have been gentle with you. You paint them in colours which are patently untrue which anyone interested can check the record of, yet you doggedly stick to your position. This does not speak well for you MD

Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You have troubles MD; you tell us about them and you ask that we pray for you but has the possibility occurred to you that there is a high likelihood of your troubles being of your own doing? even while appearing pious to your online friends?

Why do I say this? because of how you shift the blame to Jay and Deb and use the smokescreen of this being a prayer forum when clearly they have been gentle with you. You paint them in colours which are patently untrue which anyone interested can check the record of, yet you doggedly stick to your position. This does not speak well for you MD
Do you know quiethinker this is a prayer section and not a place to address your and others grievances.
you can say anything you like to me but this is a prayer request and repeatedly Jay Ross & Debp have been rudely behaving they have to ask sorry! to me.
What Jay Ross & Debp is doing to me its really unacceptable and you see you and others are not here for prayers but to argue and to speak against me. This is really ungodly behaviour you all are liking one others post and encouraging rude behaviour.
Jay Ross & Debp have to ask me sorry here for their rude behaviour against me repeatedly. This is not acceptable.
Even quitthinker your posting is not acceptable here this is a prayer section and you should not make this prayer section a place to argue or behave rudely. You all should be intercessors here but behaving rudely. This is really unacceptable to me

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you know quiethinker this is a prayer section and not a place to address your and others grievances.
you can say anything you like to me but this is a prayer request and repeatedly Jay Ross & Debp have been rudely behaving they have to ask sorry! to me.
What Jay Ross & Debp is doing to me its really unacceptable and you see you and others are not here for prayers but to argue and to speak against me. This is really ungodly behaviour you all are liking one others post and encouraging rude behaviour.
Jay Ross & Debp have to ask me sorry here for their rude behaviour against me repeatedly. This is not acceptable.
Even quitthinker your posting is not acceptable here this is a prayer section and you should not make this prayer section a place to argue or behave rudely. You all should be intercessors here but behaving rudely. This is really unacceptable to me
I am sorry MD, you are not persuasive re this matter and frankly, you will not be by sounding like a broken record.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 4:31-32
31Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Initially, around 2 years ago, I was willing to support Mel in his requests for pray but any request for prayer is a coded message for money as well. This was confirmed by the friend of Mel's who came onto the forum to defend Mel and what he was doing.

My concern is that Mel is asking many people to pray in a manner that is telling God what to do in Mel's case.

This is not my experience with my Nepal friend who sends out prayer requests to many supporters of his in the hope that they will also respond with monetary gifts. He tells us of his hopes and desires and askes us to pray for a successful outcome.

In the Indian Sub-continent asking God for a particular outcome is often referred to as PUSH praying, i.e., Pray Until Something Happens. I asked the pastor who was championing this style of praying, two questions, 1. If God decides to do nothing, has something happened? and 2. If God does what is asked of Him, then who is God, the puppeteer or the puppet?

There is a very thin line which many people step over, often unintentionally, when they are trying to meet a person's prescriptive prayer request. This line is acting God like and telling God what to do. Ending our prayers with the escape clause, "Let it be your will that is done with this prayer request." does not cut it in my opinion.

However, every person has a right to believe whatever they want and to ask whatever they want of others. I know that many western people like to tell God what they want Him to do and then stew/are disappointed about God's lack of response.

Blessing people is something that we all can do, but it requires a conversation with God first, to hear how He requires us to pray appropriately.

Shalom
I hate my emotions, ahhh!
Yes, I understand the "push" praying, like WE know better than Him. I have a sister who is kind of like that and I tell her all the time, sis-God knows what to do, or not do. She had years in a name/claim church, and some of it stuck with her and it is annoying as all get out. I do hear you, and "get it". The way I see it is, just a small prayer for those requesting on the prayer forum, and I do not always pray as the requester has asked. If the person is deceiving then it will come out in the wash, God misses nothing, Amen. I don't like hurting people's feelings is what it really boils down to. Guess I'm a coward :doldrums: Your posts do not just go into one ear and out the other, there is truth is what you say brother. And yes, for sure - God is not a genie!
In Him,
Nancy

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for your beloved Margaret.....sorry you are having problems again Brother.

Once again all you did was ask for prayer...look to God my friend, give everything over to him...In Jesus Name....Amen!!

Reactions: My Dreams
Status
Not open for further replies.