Mark of the Beast and salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MetalGrand

Jan 27, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without a rapture, if you can never lose your salvation, what happens to a believer who takes the mark of the beast? Lose salvation?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without a rapture, if you can never lose your salvation, what happens to a believer who takes the mark of the beast? Lose salvation?
There's going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If no one can lose salvation, then no devil nor beast can lose it.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the reason why the mark of the beast can’t be literal if it was it would violate the promise of salvation to all who call on the name of the Lord. John 3:16 couldn‘t stand if the mark was literal

The whole of scripture is greater than the sum of its individual passages. You can not comprehend the bible as a whole without comprehending its individual passages and you cannot comprehend its individual passages without comprehending the bible as a whole. The individual passages can never be interpreted in a way as to conflict the whole of scripture

The above method is the best way to interpret scripture especially prophecy

Reactions: covenantee

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the reason why the mark of the beast can’t be literal if it was it would violate the promise of salvation to all who call on the name of the Lord. John 3:16 couldn‘t stand if the mark was literal

The whole of scripture is greater than the sum of its individual passages. You can not comprehend the bible as a whole without comprehending its individual passages and you cannot comprehend its individual passages without comprehending the bible as a whole. The individual passages can never be interpreted in a way as to conflict the whole of scripture

The above method is the best way to interpret scripture especially prophecy
i agree = we must SEE the Whole of Scripture = Matt 4:4

The Mark does not interfere with John 3:16

Whoever takes the literal Mark cannot be saved because God said so..................He has yet to change His Mind and His Words on this.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i agree = we must SEE the Whole of Scripture = Matt 4:4

The Mark does not interfere with John 3:16

Whoever takes the literal Mark cannot be saved because God said so..................He has yet to change His Mind and His Words on this.

So does John 3:16 have unless you take the mark of the beast at the end of the verse?

Let the scriptures interpret the scriptures as God can’t contradict Himself

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So does John 3:16 have unless you take the mark of the beast at the end of the verse?

The Scriptures are completely in harmony with Itself.

The problem that you created is that you are not SEEING the Whole Picture from Genesis to Revelation.

You are making an assumption that John 3:16 is for everyone whereas the Whole View of Scripture speaks otherwise = most especially the Lord Jesus Christ in His Gospel.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."

Peace

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Scriptures are completely in harmony with Itself.

The problem that you created is that you are not SEEING the Whole Picture from Genesis to Revelation.

You are making an assumption that John 3:16 is for everyone whereas the Whole View of Scripture speaks otherwise = most especially the Lord Jesus Christ in His Gospel.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."

Peace

No John 3:16 is a promise that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life just like the promises in the verses below

Romans 10:13
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Not one of these verses say unless you take the mark of the beast

Lets think about this would the same God who forgave Paul for persecuting the church not forgive a single mother for taking the mark for feeding her kids? We need to realize our heavenly Father’s heart to understand this

I’m not disputing that the ones with the mark won’t repent and will perish I’m disputing what the mark actually is.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No John 3:16 is a promise that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life just like the promises in the verses below

Romans 10:13
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Not one of these verses say unless you take the mark of the beast

Lets think about this would the same God who forgave Paul for persecuting the church not forgive a single mother for taking the mark for feeding her kids? We need to realize our heavenly Father’s heart to understand this

I’m not disputing that the ones with the mark won’t repent and will perish I’m disputing what the mark actually is.
Again, i am in FULL agreement with you on Salvation = according to "it is written".

However, if you ignore the Whole Picture of Scripture you will miss "it is written" = No one comes to the Father but thru Me and no one comes to Me unless the Father calls them."

The Mark of the Beast (MoB) absuletly will be a physical Mark = justs as the LORD warns us and commands us not to take it.

There is no need for there to be a spiritual Mark.
WHY? you may ask.....
Now i encourage you to THINK THINK THINK = scripture = ALL of IT

Peace Brother

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, i am in FULL agreement with you on Salvation = according to "it is written".

However, if you ignore the Whole Picture of Scripture you will miss "it is written" = No one comes to the Father but thru Me and no one comes to Me unless the Father calls them."

The Mark of the Beast (MoB) absuletly will be a physical Mark = justs as the LORD warns us and commands us not to take it.

There is no need for there to be a spiritual Mark.
WHY? you may ask.....
Now i encourage you to THINK THINK THINK = scripture = ALL of IT

Peace Brother
You tell me to think but your not thinking yourself scripture can’t contradict itself what did Jesus say that the only unforgivable sin is?

It’s not a matter of will they repent or not but can they repent or not? If it’s a literal mark then yes according to the promises of salvation in scripture thus the mark can’t be literal or physical.

The mark is a constant rejection of the Holy Spirit just like Jesus taught. It’s a constant unrepentant devotion to the beast (the mark on the forehead) and doing it’s will (the mark on the right hand). Think about it it’s the only answer that doesn’t contradict scripture

Reactions: rwb

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me to think but your not thinking yourself scripture can’t contradict itself what did Jesus say that the only unforgivable sin is?

It’s not a matter of will they repent or not but can they repent or not? If it’s a literal mark then yes according to the promises of salvation in scripture thus the mark can’t be literal or physical.

The mark is a constant rejection of the Holy Spirit just like Jesus taught. It’s a constant unrepentant devotion to the beast (the mark on the forehead) and doing it’s will (the mark on the right hand). Think about it it’s the only answer that doesn’t contradict scripture
LOL x100

i SEE what you're not seeing or understanding even though it is right in front of you(Scripture).

HEAVEN to Marty Fox = the Mark of the Beast is the unforgivable sin = just as the Lord Jesus says

CAUTION: Do not let your zeal blind you to His words

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book."

The LORD Jesus Christ said there is only one way to avoid the MoB = Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Reactions: Nancy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is out in left field!

Satan,The Beast, And False Prophet are destined for the lake of fire as the scripture teaches, they never obtained salvation as you falsely claim, "Evil"!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear.
Man has Redemption thru the Blood of Christ.

Christ was made a little lower then the angels in order to SAVE Mankind = thru His Death/Blood/Resurrection.

Satan and the fallen angels have no redemption = their fate is sealed.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes but which mark for which anti-Christ?

Remember there are eight "anti-Christs".

The point is we need to confess: every time you sin, you receive a spiritual mark of an anti-Christ.

Don't fret, at this, the point is you need to surrender to the Holy Spirit.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but which mark for which anti-Christ?

Remember there are eight "anti-Christs".

The point is we need to confess: every time you sin, you receive a spiritual mark of an anti-Christ.

Don't fret, at this, the point is you need to surrender to the Holy Spirit.

Stay with the "Don't fret - you need to surrender to the Holy Spirit" = is for everyone!

Peace

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Devils and beast are not saved. Belief is not salvation. Believing there is a God does not mean one has salvation and can loose it if they stop believing that God exists.

Devils and beast don't think there are multiple gods. They are only doing their job to convince you that God does not exist. They know God exists, but they want humanity to doubt that God exists.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You keep forgetting that the vast majority has rejected John 3:16. That does not mean God failed. It just means God is not going to redeem those who do not want to be redeemed. You take John 3:16 as universalism where all humanity is going to be redeemed, and no one is cast into the LOF. That would contradict Revelation 20:15. John 3:16 does not prevent God from removing one from the Lamb's book of life.

Once one accepts the mark, God does remove them from the Lamb's book of life. God then marks them as expired, no longer covered by the Atonement Covenant.

Reactions: David in NJ

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You keep forgetting that the vast majority has rejected John 3:16. That does not mean God failed. It just means God is not going to redeem those who do not want to be redeemed. You take John 3:16 as universalism where all humanity is going to be redeemed, and no one is cast into the LOF. That would contradict Revelation 20:15. John 3:16 does not prevent God from removing one from the Lamb's book of life.

Once one accepts the mark, God does remove them from the Lamb's book of life. God then marks them as expired, no longer covered by the Atonement Covenant.

Why would you ever think that I think God failed or that John 3:16 means that everybody will be saved? I never said anything like that whoever reject Jesus will be cast into the lake of fire. Please stick to what I say and not what I don' say

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you ever think that I think God failed or that John 3:16 means that everybody will be saved? I never said anything like that whoever reject Jesus will be cast into the lake of fire. Please stick to what I say and not what I don' say
Why would you say the mark contradicts John 3:16?

The mark is from God to show they did reject John 3:16. The mark is not an accident. It is an out right rejection of God and embracing Satan.