Mark of the beast!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
bush-moonie's
spend some time reading about verichip and the digital angel. When I first read about it and how it was being used somewhat as you say "spooked me out"
What's a digital angel?

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
(Alpha and Omega;58948)
Jag they have chips so small that they could easily put in the forehead and you would never know it is there. I believe the mark to be the RFID chips which in the future will no doubt be applied to the no one will be able to buy or sell without them. There already here American soldiers have to have them implanted. Next is the public.
Lloydnook:THE MARK OF THE BEAST The "beast" is a personage, and an emergence, see Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. There will have to be a "conscious" decision made to "worship him"! That implies knowledge of "him". What you refer to is a method of identification for purpose of payment, not worship. This technology has been around for some time, and for example is used on dogs and other animals. Scripture says, that the people that choose to worship this future entity, called "the antichrist", will know what they are doing, and why! The following is a summary of that situation. Special note: It is not an exaggeration to say this is probably the most profound warning in the whole of Scripture, which is delivered by the third angel. (We must remember that these messengers are being heard by all mankind!) The following warning given is so profoundly strong and uncompromising, that most readers shrink from accepting its clear message. However, we know that all Scripture is from the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16.) The severity of the warning does not at first glance seem to accord with The Almighty God of Love. However; when properly and prayerfully perceived, it becomes clear that even at this extreme stage of evil (adherence to Satan,) that has by then been reached, merciful Jehovah Zebaoth has given a last warning to the people of earth. After that warning, there is no way of escape! At this present moment in time it is very easy for people to escape future judgement and damnation, by accepting in Truth in their hearts (innermost being,) that Jesus Christ died for their sin, on The Cross, at Calvary, outside the walls of Jerusalem, approx. 2000 years ago. That sacrifice, which is acceptable to Jehovah God, IS THE ULTIMATE, BECAUSE CHRIST ON THE CROSS WAS GOD INCARNATE! Once this offered gift of salvation (being made whole) is removed, the way to salvation and God becomes much harder, as is being shown in this chapter 14. Once the warning of V.9-10 are given there are only TWO OPTIONS open to mankind. 1) Be for Jehovah Zebaoth and Christ; 2) Serve Satan, receive his mark and worship him. Once the second option is taken men and women would be seen as they truly are for the first time (tares,) with no subterfuge, disguise or other ways of covering their true identity. They are children of Satan, and TOTALLY unredeemable, and will receive the same punishment reserved for Satan and his angels eventually. As some angels fell under the guile, lies and deceit of Satan, so will countless human beings. The torment that they will have to endure for an age has turned many good men and women from studying these verses, but they must be understood in the context of Satan's totally perverse rebellion against THE ONE TRUE LOVING GOD, whose purpose in the defeat of Satan is only to prove HIS GREAT LOVE of HIS created beings (see notes in Revelation Chp. 12:V.12 a)
cool.gif
c,) and to deal with the "mystery of iniquity!" (2Thess. 2:7.)

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(lloydnook;64527)
Lloydnook:THE MARK OF THE BEAST The "beast" is a personage, and an emergence, see Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. There will have to be a "conscious" decision made to "worship him"! That implies knowledge of "him". What you refer to is a method of identification for purpose of payment, not worship. This technology has been around for some time, and for example is used on dogs and other animals. Scripture says, that the people that choose to worship this future entity, called "the antichrist", will know what they are doing, and why! The following is a summary of that situation. Special note: It is not an exaggeration to say this is probably the most profound warning in the whole of Scripture, which is delivered by the third angel. (We must remember that these messengers are being heard by all mankind!) The following warning given is so profoundly strong and uncompromising, that most readers shrink from accepting its clear message. However, we know that all Scripture is from the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16.) The severity of the warning does not at first glance seem to accord with The Almighty God of Love. However; when properly and prayerfully perceived, it becomes clear that even at this extreme stage of evil (adherence to Satan,) that has by then been reached, merciful Jehovah Zebaoth has given a last warning to the people of earth. After that warning, there is no way of escape! At this present moment in time it is very easy for people to escape future judgement and damnation, by accepting in Truth in their hearts (innermost being,) that Jesus Christ died for their sin, on The Cross, at Calvary, outside the walls of Jerusalem, approx. 2000 years ago. That sacrifice, which is acceptable to Jehovah God, IS THE ULTIMATE, BECAUSE CHRIST ON THE CROSS WAS GOD INCARNATE! Once this offered gift of salvation (being made whole) is removed, the way to salvation and God becomes much harder, as is being shown in this chapter 14. Once the warning of V.9-10 are given there are only TWO OPTIONS open to mankind. 1) Be for Jehovah Zebaoth and Christ; 2) Serve Satan, receive his mark and worship him. Once the second option is taken men and women would be seen as they truly are for the first time (tares,) with no subterfuge, disguise or other ways of covering their true identity. They are children of Satan, and TOTALLY unredeemable, and will receive the same punishment reserved for Satan and his angels eventually. As some angels fell under the guile, lies and deceit of Satan, so will countless human beings. The torment that they will have to endure for an age has turned many good men and women from studying these verses, but they must be understood in the context of Satan's totally perverse rebellion against THE ONE TRUE LOVING GOD, whose purpose in the defeat of Satan is only to prove HIS GREAT LOVE of HIS created beings (see notes in Revelation Chp. 12:V.12 a)
cool.gif
c,) and to deal with the "mystery of iniquity!" (2Thess. 2:7.)
please till me how you would say no [ and or what would you do when you say no ] to the chip if it was the only way to buy or sell .are you prepared for that .are your children prepared for it.and if the chip is in the furture how are you prepareing yourself and your children to say no.god has seen 1000s of his good people die.god would not be alarmed to see you suffer and die.how would you react to see your children to suffer.so you may say if it is gods will for me to suffer i will.but the point is it will be your choice when you say no to the mark.as it has been with many others all ready...so my biggest question is, if the mark is the chip why are you paving the way to it.letting your children be more addicted to this system that leads to it....i hope you understand my words if not i will try harder to rewite it..[i do not beleive the chip is the mark but will asist in the program of the mark and the system set up by the beast]

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
(bullfighter;64568)
please till me how you would say no [ and or what would you do when you say no ] to the chip if it was the only way to buy or sell .are you prepared for that .are your children prepared for it.and if the chip is in the furture how are you prepareing yourself and your children to say no.god has seen 1000s of his good people die.god would not be alarmed to see you suffer and die.how would you react to see your children to suffer.so you may say if it is gods will for me to suffer i will.but the point is it will be your choice when you say no to the mark.as it has been with many others all ready...so my biggest question is, if the mark is the chip why are you paving the way to it.letting your children be more addicted to this system that leads to it....i hope you understand my words if not i will try harder to rewite it..[i do not beleive the chip is the mark but will asist in the program of the mark and the system set up by the beast]
Lloydnook:First, the Scripture quote is "mark", not chip. Second, IMO the Body of Christ will not be on earth at that time, so your question is not relevant. Third, IMO, the people concerned are those that remain, both Jew and Gentile. They are being given the last option!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(lloydnook;64599)
(bullfighter;64568)
Lloydnook:First, the Scripture quote is "mark", not chip. Second, IMO the Body of Christ will not be on earth at that time, so your question is not relevant. Third, IMO, the people concerned are those that remain, both Jew and Gentile. They are being given the last option!Now that's a fallacy of men to say that the Body of Christ will not be here. The whole world will be here. Every EYE will be here. Not some, but ALL of them.

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
(Jordan;64602)
Now that's a fallacy of men to say that the Body of Christ will not be here. The whole world will be here. Every EYE will be here. Not some, but ALL of them.
Lloydnook:We disagree. Scripture shows otherwise.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(lloydnook;64605)
(Jordan;64602)
Now that's a fallacy of men to say that the Body of Christ will not be here. The whole world will be here. Every EYE will be here. Not some, but ALL of them.
Lloydnook:We disagree. Scripture shows otherwise.Nope, that is dead wrong.How do you explain this verse? Hmmm...Phillippians 2:11 - And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.This verse hasn't been happened yet.This is no Rapture in God's Words period. (Ezekiel 13:20)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The "Mark of the beast" antichrist is the oppisite of the "Mark/Seal of Christ/God Once you understand what the Mark/Seal is God places in your forehead(mind) and right hand is. You will understand the oppisite that is antichrist/beast "Mark" When you pledge your faith /heart to a fake christ you have taken his mark whether he gives you a chip or Tatoo or whatever doesnt even matter you have already taken his "Mark" when you profess to believe he is christ.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;64612)
The "Mark of the beast" antichrist is the oppisite of the "Mark/Seal of Christ/God Once you understand what the Mark/Seal is God places in your forehead(mind) and right hand is. You will understand the oppisite that is antichrist/beast "Mark" When you pledge your faith /heart to a fake christ you have taken his mark whether he gives you a chip or Tatoo or whatever doesnt even matter you have already taken his "Mark" when you profess to believe he is christ.
my questions was what are you doing in prep.what if you wrong about the timing and faith is not enough with out works.we may all except death in our faith .why would we not go into africa now with our faith [because we would die]why would we not take our kids there now.this thing that comes is worse then africa is now.do not give me fussy garb.about it.we are heading into a great dismay.dieing would be easy ,its the things around you that will happen,the things to your loved ones that does not have the faith you have ,the reason why we would like to help them to survive.

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Isn't it something to behold!? Very exciting!!! Christ stated that even the Prophets wanted to be living in these days. Guess their purpose was for another time. I'm sure that I cannot agree with the "mark" reference as I have studied that the "mark" is "in" your forehead and "on" your forehead. This would indicate that it will be what is imprinted "in/on" our brains which is in our foreheads. It will have to do with what we believe and follow as far as antichrist is concerned. What one BELIEVES what God is interested in. He could care less what we look like or have on. He is the "heart knower". A chip, tattoo, or bar code, has absolutely nothing to do with what one believes. Can't fool Father. Talk is cheap but what one believes is priceless.The mark on the "right hand", as I understand it, is regarding doing the "work" of the antichrist by accepting his ways and believing him and thereby telling others to. The "hand" is often used to reflect the "workings" of a person. Scripture states that Christ is on the "right hand of God". Something to think about. The One World System is a whole 'nother story. Which one is the one? I have to mention that I really feel very strongly that the "not buying or selling" is related to the "ownership" of the Internet. Google has just recently merged with the UN to "keep track of all the refugees around the world". Now, if they stumble across "other" info along the way, oh well! Note that the world is completely dependent upon the Internet to buy and sell anything even now. Even regarding all the trade and money markets around the world. Here's just my own little tidbit. Note that Google is "gog l" meaning "gog" is antichrist and "el" meaning God in Hebrew. Just very interesting and perhaps a "coincidence" or a "sign"?!Personally, I really feel that we may be already participating in the fake "mark". The one world system is to prompt the arrival of antichrist. Part of running the world, will include all the systems that will enable him to be a success. He will need to be ruler over the Internet. We cannot buy or sell anything without it now, even. The "mark" that I'm referring to is the "mark on the hand", which indicates doing the work of the antichrist as we use our hands to further his cause. It is a symbolic "mark". However, right now, we have no choice but to cooperate. Have many of you have all your banking on line? Bills and credit cards on line? Do you use direct deposit for income paid to you? World trade and the stock market are all dependent upon the Internet as well as all of the world's military weapons. The work of the antichrist is sharing and promoting the belief in HIM as The Christ. It is converting others by witnessing to them to follow the fake.I don't know when this will occur but I do think it will not be in too many years of measurement or even sooner, no one knows. But for a very long time, the government has been encouraging everyone to stock up on food and water supplies in case of a national emergency. During 911, our local gas station's computer was down and they wouldn't even take a check. It had to be cash. They couldn't take a credit card or a debit card. God loves those who love Him and we will be taken care of but never expect Father to do all the work for you when all you need to do is plan ahead. So just start preparing and be ready for anything. Who knows, maybe there'll be an earthquake and grocery delivery trucks can't get through! What are ya gonna do?Cedarhart

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Amen exactly cedarheart And bullfighter it is not what we say look it up yourself God tells you he marks seals you in your forehead (mind,brain) or in your right hand. God foretells us everything we are so busy trying to put mans spin on it we dont even hear Gods Word. He tells exactly what the Mark/Seal is. You must pledge your belief to Antichrist and his system or you can not buy sell, Thats what he wants your belief your soul.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;64627)
Amen exactly cedarheart And bullfighter it is not what we say look it up yourself God tells you he marks seals you in your forehead (mind,brain) or in your right hand. God foretells us everything we are so busy trying to put mans spin on it we dont even hear Gods Word. He tells exactly what the Mark/Seal is. You must pledge your belief to Antichrist and his system or you can not buy sell, Thats what he wants your belief your soul.
Yep and that mark existed first in the book of Genesis. Which is Genesis 4:15, that is the same mark Cain got and that's what Lucy wants from us.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;64627)
people will pledge blindly by following the deception of others .and will have there part in the fire.they will become of that charactor defect given by the beast.they will blindly follow the same way people keep xmas and easter.i hope you can see truth when it comes to you and not stand on your pride of confermizing.xmas and easter has nothing to do with christ.god gave us feasts to observe and who said we need to celabrate christ birth day,that is the same poppy cock that some says mother mary is our mediator to god now.you all now what xmas is yet you continue to decieve your children t the trap of it..we are heading into these end times and it is time you ,we all stop the bs and get real.the mark will be more diceptive then xmas .

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
(bullfighter;64665)
people will pledge blindly by following the deception of others .and will have there part in the fire.they will become of that charactor defect given by the beast.they will blindly follow the same way people keep xmas and easter.i hope you can see truth when it comes to you and not stand on your pride of confermizing.xmas and easter has nothing to do with christ.god gave us feasts to observe and who said we need to celabrate christ birth day,that is the same poppy cock that some says mother mary is our mediator to god now.you all now what xmas is yet you continue to decieve your children t the trap of it..we are heading into these end times and it is time you ,we all stop the bs and get real.the mark will be more diceptive then xmas .
Lloydnook:Yes, many Christians know that the dating of Christmas and Easter are a product of Constantine and Helena.However, for children (and adults), no harm is done in remembering our Lord's birth and death at any time of the year! The focus given by the present dating's, will in time be known by children as they grow into adulthood, and the myth is sorted from the Biblical facts.It is one of the many things children have to come to terms with, and as their minds develop. This subject is after all only one of the myriad of their coping, and, gives them eventually an enquiring and objective mind!The duty of parents IMO, is to be ready to give them "factual" information, when they are ready, and they ask, otherwise they can become cynical very quickly!The birth date of Jesus: There is considerable controversy surrounding the birth date of Jesus. The reasons are numerous, and many are linked to church history, especially the formation, enforcement, and corruptions of the Roman Church. However, even the Protestant reformists have not shed much light on the subject. Research on this subject, one would expect to be a high priority in the “mainline” churches, however that is not so, and in the main “enthusiastic laypeople” are the ones doing the work. In the case of the writer, there is a belief in, and at present a reliance on, the work of two Bible scholars; Dr. E.W. Bullinger, and Dr. David Ginsburg, on this subject. Dr. Bullinger was a Greek and Hebrew scholar, and Ginsburg the son of a Polish Rabbi, who was steeped in the Old Testament, and the “wisdom writings” of the Jews post Ezra. Both these men had powerful conversion experiences to Christ as Saviour, Dr. Bullinger after serving as a C. of E. vicar for many years, and Dr. Ginsberg after reading Isaiah 53, and the New Testament, knowing that his conversion meant expulsion from his family and home! The brief history is given to illustrate the sincerity of the two men, who met in London, and worked together for a period of time. Their joint knowledge, fidelity and dedication to Truth and detail, produced much good work, part of which is undoubtedly that on the Lord’s birth date, as Ginsburg entrusted Bullinger with his notation on his work. The significance of December 25th is not disputed by Bullinger, but the event is! Most people accept this date as “celebrating” our Lord’s birth, but “notionally,” as they think in the main that it is the ancient date of a Pagan festival, which was re- imposed by Constantine. A good starting point is the prophecy of Balaam in Numbers 24:17, which reads KJV, “I shall see Him, but (Who is) not now: I shall behold Him, but (Who is) not nigh: There shall come a Star (Prince) out of Jacob, And a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, And shall smite the corners (quarters) of Moab, And destroy (subdue) all the children of Sheth.” [The brkts.( ) denote Bullinger’s changes/ corrections ref. the manuscripts]. The ref. to “Star,” can be correct, and also “Prince,” as the Hebrew is “kokab,” Strongs 3556, “kowkab,” meaning “shining, blazing, a prince.” This particular prophecy regarding the “Star” had grown into Jewish “lore,” especially in the Babylonian Jewish community, and interpreted for some reason as happening 2 years before the event of Christ’s appearance. There is a record in Matthew’s Gospel, and in the case of the eastern records that such a phenomenon did occur, which has been explained latterly as the conjunction of the planets Jupiter and Saturn, and that in 7 BC, however, that does not mean they are the same event! The planet conjunction is now known to occur every 800 years, but that does not diminish its significance for 7 BC, and the journey of the Magi. However, the planet conjunction may be misleading, as with so many of the miraculous events of Scripture, man has tried to put natural explanations to them, totally underestimating the power of Almighty God! The Bible makes the statement regarding the appearance of the star, Matt. 2:2, and that it related to “He that is born King of the Jews.” This clearly is taken as confirmation of Num. 24:15-19, and interestingly plays on both “star” and “prince” translations! As regards the birth date of Jesus, using the datum date of 7 BC (the conjunction,) to try to ascertain the events related in Matt. 2, is problematic, as the conjunctions only last for a short period, however a comet is recorded as appearing in Feb. of the year 4 BC, and has been seized upon as possibly the guiding star. In the view of the writer, God the Father, knowing the traditions of the Jews, would use that tradition to “alert” the Babylonian sages, with the conjunctions, and also with the comet appearances, as they were/are constantly watching for Messiah’s appearing! It is the writers view also that “the guiding star” was supplied miraculously specifically for the guidance of the Magi, and that there is no need to try to “explain” the event in natural terms! Fixing a date datum on firmer ground, may be possible using the life of Herod the Great. Although the “traditional” view is that the Magi and the shepherds visited the “nativity” scene at the same time, that is the stuff of the Christmas play. It is recorded that Herod died in 4 BC, and Josephus states March 13th as the actual date due to its proximity to an eclipse of the moon, which took place on the same night that he burned alive two Jewish zealots, Judas and Matthias! At approx. the same time Herod ordered the execution of his son Antipater, and Herod died 5 days later. This would be a very good datum if it was reliable, but again records vary, and Calendar changes have created a margin of uncertainty. This is further complicated by the interpretation that Herod “accurately” in Matt. 2-16, fixed the age of the Lord by then as up to 2 years old, hence his order to kill all children up to that age! It is also apparent that the Magi did not visit a stable, but a house (Matt. 2:11,) and as soon as they departed Joseph is told to flee to Egypt. They did not return until after Herod’s death, to take up residence in Nazareth (Matt. 2:19-23.) It follows that if Herod’s death was 4 BC, and if Jesus was then more than two years old, then His nativity would have been approx. 6-7 BC. If He was not two years old, which is unlikely, then His nativity is nearer 5 BC, using the traditional dating and understanding of Dec. 25th. It is apparent that one factor is reliable, the death of Herod the Great, but not its year. That relationship to our Lord’s age may also be reliable, but many will hold different views. One of those, which Dr. Bullinger lays out with great clarity, detail and lucidity, and which the writer at present also holds, is that the Lord was not born on 25th Dec. but was “begotten by the Holy Ghost” on that date. The birth was therefore on Sept. 29th of the following year, which corresponds with the Jewish feast of Tabernacles (15th of Ethanim, or Tisri.) The detailed document also explains the dating errors, and gives academic sources to substantiate. This can be found in the Companion Bible, Appendix 179. The conclusion then in the view of Dr. Bullinger and the writer at present, is that our Lord was “Begotten” on the 25th Dec. 5 BC. That He was born on 29th Sept. 4 BC. The apparent conflict regarding Herod’s death date does not exist, see above documents. A further factor which to the writer has relevance, is that the events of Revelation and the timings are in the domain of the Father only. If the Lord’s birth date was known absolutely accurately, with other of Bible information, future event timings would probably be possible to know, which is not intended by the Father until certain times! His priority is that people should look on Him that was slain for our iniquity, and should be saved! The priority is the saving of the people, and for those that are saved to look for His appearing, both for Rapture, and for His Government on earth in “Power and great Glory.” Amen! Subjectindex

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(lloydnook;64763)
Lloydnook:Yes, many Christians know that the dating of Christmas and Easter are a product of Constantine and Helena.However, for children (and adults), no harm is done in remembering our Lord's birth and death at any time of the year! The focus given by the present dating's, will in time be known by children as they grow into adulthood, and the myth is sorted from the Biblical facts.It is one of the many things children have to come to terms with, and as their minds develop. This subject is after all only one of the myriad of their coping, and, gives them eventually an enquiring and objective mind!The duty of parents IMO, is to be ready to give them "factual" information, when they are ready, and they ask, otherwise they can become cynical very quickly!The birth date of Jesus: There is considerable controversy surrounding the birth date of Jesus. The reasons are numerous, and many are linked to church history, especially the formation, enforcement, and corruptions of the Roman Church. However, even the Protestant reformists have not shed much light on the subject. Research on this subject, one would expect to be a high priority in the “mainline” churches, however that is not so, and in the main “enthusiastic laypeople” are the ones doing the work. In the case of the writer, there is a belief in, and at present a reliance on, the work of two Bible scholars; Dr. E.W. Bullinger, and Dr. David Ginsburg, on this subject. Dr. Bullinger was a Greek and Hebrew scholar, and Ginsburg the son of a Polish Rabbi, who was steeped in the Old Testament, and the “wisdom writings” of the Jews post Ezra. Both these men had powerful conversion experiences to Christ as Saviour, Dr. Bullinger after serving as a C. of E. vicar for many years, and Dr. Ginsberg after reading Isaiah 53, and the New Testament, knowing that his conversion meant expulsion from his family and home! The brief history is given to illustrate the sincerity of the two men, who met in London, and worked together for a period of time. Their joint knowledge, fidelity and dedication to Truth and detail, produced much good work, part of which is undoubtedly that on the Lord’s birth date, as Ginsburg entrusted Bullinger with his notation on his work. The significance of December 25th is not disputed by Bullinger, but the event is! Most people accept this date as “celebrating” our Lord’s birth, but “notionally,” as they think in the main that it is the ancient date of a Pagan festival, which was re- imposed by Constantine. A good starting point is the prophecy of Balaam in Numbers 24:17, which reads KJV, “I shall see Him, but (Who is) not now: I shall behold Him, but (Who is) not nigh: There shall come a Star (Prince) out of Jacob, And a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, And shall smite the corners (quarters) of Moab, And destroy (subdue) all the children of Sheth.” [The brkts.( ) denote Bullinger’s changes/ corrections ref. the manuscripts]. The ref. to “Star,” can be correct, and also “Prince,” as the Hebrew is “kokab,” Strongs 3556, “kowkab,” meaning “shining, blazing, a prince.” This particular prophecy regarding the “Star” had grown into Jewish “lore,” especially in the Babylonian Jewish community, and interpreted for some reason as happening 2 years before the event of Christ’s appearance. There is a record in Matthew’s Gospel, and in the case of the eastern records that such a phenomenon did occur, which has been explained latterly as the conjunction of the planets Jupiter and Saturn, and that in 7 BC, however, that does not mean they are the same event! The planet conjunction is now known to occur every 800 years, but that does not diminish its significance for 7 BC, and the journey of the Magi. However, the planet conjunction may be misleading, as with so many of the miraculous events of Scripture, man has tried to put natural explanations to them, totally underestimating the power of Almighty God! The Bible makes the statement regarding the appearance of the star, Matt. 2:2, and that it related to “He that is born King of the Jews.” This clearly is taken as confirmation of Num. 24:15-19, and interestingly plays on both “star” and “prince” translations! As regards the birth date of Jesus, using the datum date of 7 BC (the conjunction,) to try to ascertain the events related in Matt. 2, is problematic, as the conjunctions only last for a short period, however a comet is recorded as appearing in Feb. of the year 4 BC, and has been seized upon as possibly the guiding star. In the view of the writer, God the Father, knowing the traditions of the Jews, would use that tradition to “alert” the Babylonian sages, with the conjunctions, and also with the comet appearances, as they were/are constantly watching for Messiah’s appearing! It is the writers view also that “the guiding star” was supplied miraculously specifically for the guidance of the Magi, and that there is no need to try to “explain” the event in natural terms! Fixing a date datum on firmer ground, may be possible using the life of Herod the Great. Although the “traditional” view is that the Magi and the shepherds visited the “nativity” scene at the same time, that is the stuff of the Christmas play. It is recorded that Herod died in 4 BC, and Josephus states March 13th as the actual date due to its proximity to an eclipse of the moon, which took place on the same night that he burned alive two Jewish zealots, Judas and Matthias! At approx. the same time Herod ordered the execution of his son Antipater, and Herod died 5 days later. This would be a very good datum if it was reliable, but again records vary, and Calendar changes have created a margin of uncertainty. This is further complicated by the interpretation that Herod “accurately” in Matt. 2-16, fixed the age of the Lord by then as up to 2 years old, hence his order to kill all children up to that age! It is also apparent that the Magi did not visit a stable, but a house (Matt. 2:11,) and as soon as they departed Joseph is told to flee to Egypt. They did not return until after Herod’s death, to take up residence in Nazareth (Matt. 2:19-23.) It follows that if Herod’s death was 4 BC, and if Jesus was then more than two years old, then His nativity would have been approx. 6-7 BC. If He was not two years old, which is unlikely, then His nativity is nearer 5 BC, using the traditional dating and understanding of Dec. 25th. It is apparent that one factor is reliable, the death of Herod the Great, but not its year. That relationship to our Lord’s age may also be reliable, but many will hold different views. One of those, which Dr. Bullinger lays out with great clarity, detail and lucidity, and which the writer at present also holds, is that the Lord was not born on 25th Dec. but was “begotten by the Holy Ghost” on that date. The birth was therefore on Sept. 29th of the following year, which corresponds with the Jewish feast of Tabernacles (15th of Ethanim, or Tisri.) The detailed document also explains the dating errors, and gives academic sources to substantiate. This can be found in the Companion Bible, Appendix 179. The conclusion then in the view of Dr. Bullinger and the writer at present, is that our Lord was “Begotten” on the 25th Dec. 5 BC. That He was born on 29th Sept. 4 BC. The apparent conflict regarding Herod’s death date does not exist, see above documents. A further factor which to the writer has relevance, is that the events of Revelation and the timings are in the domain of the Father only. If the Lord’s birth date was known absolutely accurately, with other of Bible information, future event timings would probably be possible to know, which is not intended by the Father until certain times! His priority is that people should look on Him that was slain for our iniquity, and should be saved! The priority is the saving of the people, and for those that are saved to look for His appearing, both for Rapture, and for His Government on earth in “Power and great Glory.” Amen! Subjectindex
i am not sure about the concieving of christ and the importance of it..i just know that the fussy thing of xmas is diceiving and people will get as easy deceived by the mark..so i think to practice saying no to the things we know is wroung now would be good.

chrissy

Nov 26, 2008
This topic of conversation is interesting. Being a christian and also a "conspiracy theorist" per se, there are many gatherings and conclusions. First I would like to say in regards to the book of Daniel: Ezekiel 28 1-3. Secondly go to Proverbs 30:6. Now having stated those particular areas of the bible, I do know of the verachip. The first people to have it implanted (I think) in there right arm were prince william and his brother prince harry. The sons of prince charles of wales. (the queen's son) Now many have come to the conclusion that it is the mark of the beast...even I have believed that at one point, possibly might even still think so. But to state anything as a fact, very difficult. Sasha a response I have particularly for you is I do believe that you read a bible other than the king james version, try a king james version. You'll see writings are a bit different than a revised one. Speculations can be made by anyone, but the truth only from God. Look all around you and see that satan has influence on many, possibly including God's people, for the moment. If the mark of the beast was so easily recognized I believe many would turn to God right now. Your media mainstream...evil. Deception is what's in the world to detour people from God. Keeping the truth is most important alongside knowing that Jesus is the Son of God. Our works do follow us. In stead of wanting to know what everyone else speculates search for the truth in God's word. (believing that The King James is a wonderful way to start...that doesn't include the "new" king james)

chrissy

Nov 26, 2008
bullfighter, I like how you mentioned recognizing dates that weren't assigned by God. He tells us what feasts we ought to reconize. If it's known to others that these observed times are for other reasons why do you recognize and comply with the world? My mother and I had this conversation. She recognizes these days as well, with my sibilings. She states the recognition of Jesus. Leviticus 19:26 " Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times." So an understanding from this is to not observe times that are recognized by the world.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(chrissy;64801)
bullfighter, I like how you mentioned recognizing dates that weren't assigned by God. He tells us what feasts we ought to reconize. If it's known to others that these observed times are for other reasons why do you recognize and comply with the world? My mother and I had this conversation. She recognizes these days as well, with my sibilings. She states the recognition of Jesus. Leviticus 19:26 " Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times." So my understanding from this is to not observe times that are recognized by the world. Like I said my understanding.
i have seen the things jesus warns about,we have givin up the cammands of god and took on the traditions of man.many will think to prove that these god cammands are not meant to be any more.but what is true is that the commands of god has been taken over by the traditions of man...jesus said to prepare,this is for now and the end times.faith is good ,faith pure as a mustard seed is super great..love is most needed.no matter how you justify the letting go of certain things in gods cammand ,[many are letting go]..i call it whitewashing the truth and they will only gain the lack of gods protection when they think they got it.god will not know them because of there pride and changing his word to there own benifit..they run around tilling others to grab the truth when they themselfs do not hear.....we will be with god and live with him 1000 years.i will be so glad to be able to believe what i hear...

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
(chrissy;64800)
This topic of conversation is interesting. Being a christian and also a "conspiracy theorist" per se, there are many gatherings and conclusions. First I would like to say in regards to the book of Daniel: Ezekiel 28 1-3. Secondly go to Proverbs 30:6. Now having stated those particular areas of the bible, I do know of the verachip. The first people to have it implanted (I think) in there right arm were prince william and his brother prince harry. The sons of prince charles of wales. (the queen's son) Now many have come to the conclusion that it is the mark of the beast...even I have believed that at one point, possibly might even still think so. But to state anything as a fact, very difficult. Sasha a response I have particularly for you is I do believe that you read a bible other than the king james version, try a king james version. You'll see writings are a bit different than a revised one. Speculations can be made by anyone, but the truth only from God. Look all around you and see that satan has influence on many, possibly including God's people, for the moment. If the mark of the beast was so easily recognized I believe many would turn to God right now. Your media mainstream...evil. Deception is what's in the world to detour people from God. Keeping the truth is most important alongside knowing that Jesus is the Son of God. Our works do follow us. In stead of wanting to know what everyone else speculates search for the truth in God's word. (believing that The King James is a wonderful way to start...that doesn't include the "new" king james)
Lloydnook: Criticism of the Origins of the Bible >>>The Ancient Syriacs, (PshitA and PshitO) derived from the Jewish Old Testament Manuscripts (Tanack), and New Testament writings, were written between AD 100 and AD 300.The 'O' document (Western) is the basis of all Western Bibles, after translation into various languages starting with Greek. The 'A' document is the 'Eastern', and still used in Armenia and elsewhere.There are very few ancient language scholars who are able to translate the Syriacs using ancient Aramaic.However, one, Victor Alexander of the USA, can and is translating the whole Bible, using Ancient Aramaic. He has completed the NT; and is currently working on the OT. His finding in John 17:14 "I gave them Your Trinity", confirms his findings in older Pictograph forms!Its interesting to note that when Martin Luther started to expose the corruptions of the RCC, and the Protestant Movement gathered momentum, that the Protestant translations left the Roman Catholic Bible of Jerome behind, and adopted the Jewish OT almost verbatim, but in different order, in the later translations. The Companion Bible in particular is of great value, as the Old Testament (Tanack) is edited by a renowned Hebrew scholar: Dr. David Ginsburg:John Wycliffe was the first to translate the Vulgate of Jerome into English in the AD 1380s, much to the anger of the Pope. Others followed such as Miles Coverdale, who produced the first complete printed edition of the whole Bible in AD 1535.What this means is that the translations leading to the AD 1611 KJV are in the main to be trusted, as the corruptions of Constantine and Helena, and all those that followed in the Bulls and Councils are to a large extent nullified.The fact of the current translation of the 'PshittA' using the ancient form of the Aramaic, and its corroboration to a large extent of Protestant translations, is a boon and joy to serious Bible students, when one considers the age of the 'A', and the fact of its derivative and recension, and it being prior to AD 320 (the formation of "The Holy Roman Empire").More can be gleaned from: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Ancien...%20Oand%20A.htm http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/The%20...20Testament.htm Subjectindex

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(lloydnook;64871)
Lloydnook: Criticism of the Origins of the Bible >>>The Ancient Syriacs, (PshitA and PshitO) derived from the Jewish Old Testament Manuscripts (Tanack), and New Testament writings, were written between AD 100 and AD 300.The 'O' document (Western) is the basis of all Western Bibles, after translation into various languages starting with Greek. The 'A' document is the 'Eastern', and still used in Armenia and elsewhere.There are very few ancient language scholars who are able to translate the Syriacs using ancient Aramaic.However, one, Victor Alexander of the USA, can and is translating the whole Bible, using Ancient Aramaic. He has completed the NT; and is currently working on the OT. His finding in John 17:14 "I gave them Your Trinity", confirms his findings in older Pictograph forms!Its interesting to note that when Martin Luther started to expose the corruptions of the RCC, and the Protestant Movement gathered momentum, that the Protestant translations left the Roman Catholic Bible of Jerome behind, and adopted the Jewish OT almost verbatim, but in different order, in the later translations. The Companion Bible in particular is of great value, as the Old Testament (Tanack) is edited by a renowned Hebrew scholar: Dr. David Ginsburg:John Wycliffe was the first to translate the Vulgate of Jerome into English in the AD 1380s, much to the anger of the Pope. Others followed such as Miles Coverdale, who produced the first complete printed edition of the whole Bible in AD 1535.What this means is that the translations leading to the AD 1611 KJV are in the main to be trusted, as the corruptions of Constantine and Helena, and all those that followed in the Bulls and Councils are to a large extent nullified.The fact of the current translation of the 'PshittA' using the ancient form of the Aramaic, and its corroboration to a large extent of Protestant translations, is a boon and joy to serious Bible students, when one considers the age of the 'A', and the fact of its derivative and recension, and it being prior to AD 320 (the formation of "The Holy Roman Empire").More can be gleaned from: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Ancien...%20Oand%20A.htm http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/The%20...20Testament.htm Subjectindex
that i am studing dan and rev...we read each day.and feel there is so much to understand and then live by..jesus said he would not loose one of his sheep .i must have faith in that, even if some of those sheep stray off the path..the important thing is we will be in a place where we can trust what we learn[the 1000 years]i only hope that we will all see the mark for what it is and have the faith to say no.we are in times where so much knowlege flys at us in such speed..i wonder how we go out and find the spirit of god and hear.i suppose if we start to share issues that we are in daily and try to get the responce from others we may learn to walk in the path..maybe we should till the troubles and the sins that come to our door..let us love and grow in that .............