Mark of the beast!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Did anyone else read that when the residents of New Orlands had to evacuate, that the goverment gave them each a bracelet that had a chip in it, with their identification information on it? That way if they came up missing, or a family member was looking for them, then they could be found?Just on step closer to the chip in the hand. Making the mark of the beast seem like not such a big deal after all. Time is closing in folks. PRAISE JESUS!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Sasha;58908)
Did anyone else read that when the residents of New Orlands had to evacuate, that the goverment gave them each a bracelet that had a chip in it, with their identification information on it? That way if they came up missing, or a family member was looking for them, then they could be found?Just on step closer to the chip in the hand. Making the mark of the beast seem like not such a big deal after all. Time is closing in folks. PRAISE JESUS!!!
Actually the mark of the beast... what's in your forehead? The seal of God or the Mark of the beast (Knowledge of God or Knowledge of sin) What's in your right hand? The work of Lord Jesus Christ or the work of the Devil, Satan.It's not a literal mark like many people thinks.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Rev.13:16-17 "And he causes all, the small, the great, the rich, the poor, the free men, and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on thier forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name or the number of his name."It will more then likely be a chip in the hand or forehead, as aposed to a tattoo or something visible to the eye. But, I don't think it means knowledge and works.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Sasha;58913)
Rev.13:16-17 "And he causes all, the small, the great, the rich, the poor, the free men, and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on thier forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name or the number of his name."It will more then likely be a chip in the hand or forehead, as aposed to a tattoo or something visible to the eye. But, I don't think it means knowledge and works.
I use to think that way... As for the chip, it goes along in the gameplan of the work of the Devil. Without the seal of God in our forehead, we're nothing. Scripture says in, not on. Another thing, how can a chip be IN our forhead? It only can be ON our forehead.Revelation 7:3 KJV - Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.VSRevelation 7:3 NIV - "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."Revelation 7:3 NASB - saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."Revelation 7:3 NLT - “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants.”Revelation 7:3 ESV - saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."Revelation 7:3 NKJV - saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And so on...Next verse...Revelation 13:16 KJV - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:VSRevelation 13:16 NIV - He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,Revelation 13:17 NASB - And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,Revelation 13:17 NLT - He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead.Revelation 13:17 ESV - Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,Revelation 13:17 NKJV - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,And so on...Next and Last verse...Revelation 14:1 KJV - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.VSRevelation 14:1 NIV - Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.Revelation 14:1 NASB - Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.Revelation 14:1 NLT - Then I saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him were 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.Revelation 14:1 ESV - Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.Revelation 14:1 - Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads........[url="http://www.christianityboard.com/showpost.php?p=19749&postcount=33]http://www.christianityboard.com/showpost....49&postcount=33[/url]Please read this posts............Sasha I care about you too...

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(thesuperjag;58919)
I use to think that way... As for the chip, it goes along in the gameplan of the work of the Devil. Without the seal of God in our forhead, we're nothing. Scripture says in, not on. Another thing, how can a chip be IN our forhead? It only can be ON our forehead.
Jag they have chips so small that they could easily put in the forehead and you would never know it is there. I believe the mark to be the RFID chips which in the future will no doubt be applied to the no one will be able to buy or sell without them. There already here American soldiers have to have them implanted. Next is the public.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There are a thousand theories on this the only one that matters is Gods he say the mark is exactly as Jag has described even if you take a chip or something that's just an outward sign that you have already taken the Mark of the beast in your mind(forehead) No one will be given a chip or anything else without first pledging alliance to the beast and his system so the alliance is the sin not the chip or ID number or whatever it maybe.Think about this in context to the pledge of aligence to the flag the flag is only the outward symbol of what, Its what you pledge in your mind/heart (forehead) that matters not whether you have a flagAnother words anyone can hold or wear a flag even an enemy to the U.S. its means nothing its the pledge that makes you an American loyal to what the flag representsSo its the same with a chip its a genric thing that means nothing unless you make a pledge to something or someone before you get it in this case the pledge will be to the beast (antichrist and his system) its that pledge thats the sin.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(PerfectAgreement;58965)
I have the understanding regarding the scripture defining the understanding of the number. The key resides in Babylon and Daniel. The cup of fornication is defined by the cup http://brunelleschi.imss.fi.it/museum/esim.asp?c=204101 which holds the counter weight. The counter weight represents the image of the beast in agreement with the Harlot and the Ruling King over her. This defines a measure of wheat for a penny in the hand, the mark of the king being the Lion Of Babylon, the seal upon the money issued at the point of trade for the wheat harvested by the beast of burden, the laborers of the ruling kings harvest who accept the standard tax and inflation of the ruling king. This is defined by this statue http://www.atlastours.net/iraq/babylon.html http://www.allposters.com/View_HighZoomRes...4&imgheight=671 , the Lion of Babylon. The Goddess or harlot is prostrated under the lion in an embrace. Her saddle, where she stands, riding the beast, the false King, Lion, is carved into the back of the lion. The image of this Harlot and Beast represents the three primary counter weights used in the scale cup. The ratio of 10, 4 representing the devouring Lion and 6 representing the lost virtue of the prostrated goddess embracing the beast, are defined by the first counter weight or 1lb. Multiply ten to one and the second counter weight will amount to 10lbs or 40 over 60. 10X10=100lbs representing the third primary counter weight used during commerce transactions involving the use of the typical scale use to buy sell and trade goods for currency in gold and silver which had the seal of the ruling king on it. So you see, the cup of fornication is the scale cup where the counter weight resides and the bottom of the image of the Lion of Babylon, which has the goddess representing 6, 60 and 600, is the clay church mixed with the iron New World Order government of the end time and the principle of inflation through out the time of this battle on Earth. 666 is the harlot, the beast, the number of man who accepts the false principle ''ye shall not surely die'' if you consume Lucifer ridiculous claim and offer. All who labor, having accepted a principle that shall not be sustained by God in Christ, live and will perish by the 666 mark of inflation, the expense of the body and blood of salvation in Christ, Yahshua, the seal of God rejected by the profane. There are many things I have been given to know and see regarding this mark but, reception has been rarely proper. The devouring principalities of the air are behind the 666 offering, the New World Order mark, the devouring principle interest enslaving laborers by an evil inflation standard which does not have the wisdom of Solomon's gold standard but, is representing in the cash in hand, an inversion defining the heart minds of all aboard the merchant ships flowing in the river of drowning debt and the number that identifies each individual who accepts the principle of the inflated global New World Order City of Babylon. P.S. I'll leave this site with this post if need be, judgment has already assumed it's position.
:eek:
rolleyes.gif
:eek: Whatever this ----- was, No!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Perfectagreement This is a bible study site you have posted nothing except statement opinions and websites if you are not interested in scripture and Gods words you are on the wrong site you more than welcome to study with us but we study scripture not peoples thoughts and opinions please stop posting all these websites and your lectures I realize you think they are enlighting but most have no idea what you are talking about , that is not what we do here.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Sasha;58908)
Sasha, It means everyone's everlasting life that they understand exactly what the Mark of the Beast, means. It is not that hard to understand. Consider what Daniel, chapter 7,and 8 says. Starting in the first verse we are shown that the beasts are governments. So having the Mark of the Beast means having a relationship with the governments of this earth, either actively or passively, as believing in them, to the extent as rendering them sacred service to them. Remember that Jesus said that his Kingdom is no part of this world, John 18:36,37. Jesus said that the Devil is the ruler of the world, John 12:31,16:11. Paul said that Satan is the God of this system of things, 2Cor 4:4, John said that Satan is MISLEADING the entire inhabited earth, and that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one, 1John 5:19 Notice that it is Satan that gives the beast power and great authority. This would then be an enemy of God. We would not want to have anything to do with it except what is necessary. otherwise we will receive the Mark of the Beast. No on with the Mark on their head or on their hand will gain salvation. We all know how governments have treated their subjects all through history. They have dominated them to their harm, Ecc 8:9. This is the reason that the Bible uses beasts to represent the governments. Come to think of it we still do so today. The Eagle for the United States, Bear for Russia, Lion for Briton, China the dragon,etc. We all know how corrupt the governments are, especially the politics. Would a God of justice want His people mixed up in such corruption??? Notice what James says about mixing politics and religion, ADULTRESSES, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God, anyone wanting to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God, James 4:4. John gives a similar warning at 1John 2:16-17. Jesus said that the world hated him and that the world would hate his followers, John 15:18-20, Matt 24:9.

Risen4meamp;amp;U

Oct 18, 2008
If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10If you get the mark of the beast God’s complete wrath will be poured out on you.Mark of the beast required“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17Yes, we are getting closer to the time when "The Mark" Will be here. They will have all kinds of devices for trial and error and when the antichrist comes into power he will take the device he see's as best and transform it as a way to show loyal to him. Making it a sin and doomed action. Many will die because they refuse, but best to refuse and die than be loyal to any ani-Christ what so ever. It is a great time in our lives to see this all coming, we are not to be afraid but to be looking towards the heavens for the signs of the times, and when the time is right we will see our Lord Jesus.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Sasha;58908)
Sasha, The first thing that must be understood is; exactly what is the beasts of Revelation and why is the beast of Rev chapter 13 so bad> The only way to be certain what the beast is, is to go to Daniel, chapter 7,8. Here the beast is described clearly. The beasts are actually world powers. The reason that in Revelation we see a sevenheaded wild beast with ten horns, is because there have been seven world powers that had interaction with God's people, the nation of Israel. The seven world powers were; Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes and Persions, greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American world power, which is The United States and Briton, Dan 7:2-9, 16-21. Each of the world powers, from Babylon to now are mentioned there. Daniel was writing while Babylon was the world power of that day, the third world power. Notice how the beast is mentioned at Rev 13:1,2. The beast is very similar to the ones mentioned at Dan 7. Notice the reaso that it is an enemy of God. Verse 2 says that it receives it's power and authority from the Dragon, which is the Devil, Satan. Rev 13:11-13, the two horned beast, like a lamb, that begins speaking as a dragon. In the following two verses we are told that this beast even makes fire come down out of heaven, in the sight of men. This is the Anglo-American world power, and the fire might very well be the nuclear bombs that this beast dropped on Japan. Verses 14-18, speak of this beast MISLEADING those who dwell on the earth, and tells thiis beast to make an Image of the Wild Beast. The deathstroke that got healed was the destruction during WW2. This Image of the Wild Beast is the United Nations. This is clearly determined by the description at Rev 17:7-11. Notice it says that this beast WAS, then WAS NOT, then WAS AGAIN, a clear description of the League of Nations started by the Anglo-American world power in 1919, then went out during WW2, then came back again in 1945, as the United Nations. The reason it is said to have balsphemous names is because of the great thing said about it by the nations, Who can do battle with it. Some have even said that the United Nations is the political expression of God's Kingdom on earth. Can anything be more blasphemous than that?? Some say it is man's last, best hope for peace and security; BLASPHEMOUS indeed, when it was Jesus himself that said that his Kingdom was no part of this world, John 18:36,37. The Bible tells us that anyone who is a part of this world is an enemy of God, James 4:4. Remember what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount? Consider Matt 6:9,10, where Jesus said to pray for God's Kingdom to come to earth as well as heaven. We are to pray for thed Kingdom of God to cause peace and security on this earth, Man cannot bring about good conditions, Jere 10:23, Ecc 8:9. To place something made by imperfect man to stand in the place of God's Kingdom is treason in God's eyes. That is why no one with the mark of the beast will be in God's Kingdom. The United Nations, The Image of the Wild Beast has the name and number 666. Man's number is 6 because the number 6 stands for imperfection, being one less that 7, a symbol for heavenly perfection. The number 666 means that the imperfection is multiplied or emphasized, just as god's name is emphasized at Rev 4:8. What is meant by having the name or number on the forehead of on the hand is this; If you actively work with the United Nations, you have the number or mark,on the hand. If you consider the United Nations a good organization and have trust in it to bring about peace on earth, you have the mark on your forehead. Anyone who has the mark of the beast will end up in the Lake of Fire, the second death, Rev 14:9-11, Rev 20:14,15.:music:

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
I wonder why my colors aren't working? I quess something must be stuck or stick up somewhere? Can I get some help? Sweet!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(precepts;63667)
I wonder why my colors aren't working? I quess something must be stuck or stick up somewhere? Can I get some help? Sweet!
I dont know having the same Ill report it to Swampfox

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;63673)
(precepts;63667)
I dont know having the same Ill report it to SwampfoxText color?Do you mean this? It looks like it is working for me.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
For some reason when I visit these Christian sites and post controversial truths, my computer starts acting up. ON this site particularly, I received a e-mail notification and when I visited the post the message wasn't there. Now the fonts and colors aren't acting right. I wonder why or who would do such a thing. I'm weary of openning my e-mails because of what they do to my computer. jtar 's
Sasha,The first thing that must be understood is; exactly what is the beasts of Revelation and why is the beast of Rev chapter 13 so bad>The only way to be certain what the beast is, is to go to Daniel, chapter 7,8. Here the beast is described clearly. The beasts are actually world powers.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
The beast is a devil/angel/man/king that rules in Rome, the 8th of the 10/11 kings of Rome. Fact #1.
Rev 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Horns represent kings not kingdoms. Fact#2.jtar's
The reason that in Revelation we see a sevenheaded wild beast with ten horns, is because there have been seven world powers that had interaction with God's people, the nation of Israel. The seven world powers were; Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes and Persions, greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American world power, which is The United States and Briton, Dan 7:2-9, 16-21.
Where can I find that in the bible. The four beasts of Daniel and Revelation are kingdoms led by the beast or one of the 4 angels that ruled over Israel and Jerusalem city not interaction!The four kings/kingdoms that possessed the ark of God! Assyria, Egypt, and whom ever else never possessed Jerusalem and the ark. It is these 4/5 beasts that are mentioned in Daniel and Revelation. Fact#3.jtar's
Each of the world powers, from Babylon to now are mentioned there. Daniel was writing while Babylon was the world power of that day, the third world power.Notice how the beast is mentioned at Rev 13:1,2. The beast is very similar to the ones mentioned at Dan 7. Notice the reaso that it is an enemy of God. Verse 2 says that it receives it's power and authority from the Dragon, which is the Devil, Satan. Rev 13:11-13, the two horned beast, like a lamb, that begins speaking as a dragon. In the following two verses we are told that this beast even makes fire come down out of heaven, in the sight of men. This is the Anglo-American world power, and the fire might very well be the nuclear bombs that this beast dropped on Japan.
Has there ever in the history of the bible been a 2,000yr prophecy? No! The beast, the false prophet, as well as the 4/5 kings of the 4/5 kingdoms were men, the 4/5 angels/beasts that were released from the bottomless pit and the Euphrates river. Fact#4.jtar's
Verses 14-18, speak of this beast MISLEADING those who dwell on the earth, and tells thiis beast to make an Image of the Wild Beast. The deathstroke that got healed was the destruction during WW2.
Is that a fact? History will prove that the 11th Roman Emperor Nerva instituted worship of the previous emperors Titus Vespianus Flavius and his sons, the 8th,9th, and 10th emperors of Rome. As for the name of the beast and the number of his name which is 666, research Flavius Josephus, Flavius Constantine, and his mother Flavius Helena as well as much more! Fact#5.jtar's
This Image of the Wild Beast is the United Nations. This is clearly determined by the description at Rev 17:7-11. Notice it says that this beast WAS, then WAS NOT, then WAS AGAIN, a clear description of the League of Nations started by the Anglo-American world power in 1919, then went out during WW2, then came back again in 1945, as the United Nations.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Wow, regardless of biblical facts stating that the beast is a man!jtar's
The reason it is said to have balsphemous names is because of the great thing said about it by the nations, Who can do battle with it. Some have even said that the United Nations is the political expression of God's Kingdom on earth. Can anything be more blasphemous than that?? Some say it is man's last, best hope for peace and security; BLASPHEMOUS indeed, when it was Jesus himself that said that his Kingdom was no part of this world, John 18:36,37. The Bible tells us that anyone who is a part of this world is an enemy of God, James 4:4. Remember what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount? Consider Matt 6:9,10, where Jesus said to pray for God's Kingdom to come to earth as well as heaven. We are to pray for thed Kingdom of God to cause peace and security on this earth, Man cannot bring about good conditions, Jere 10:23, Ecc 8:9. To place something made by imperfect man to stand in the place of God's Kingdom is treason in God's eyes. That is why no one with the mark of the beast will be in God's Kingdom.The United Nations, The Image of the Wild Beast has the name and number 666. Man's number is 6 because the number 6 stands for imperfection, being one less that 7, a symbol for heavenly perfection. The number 666 means that the imperfection is multiplied or emphasized, just as god's name is emphasized at Rev 4:8.What is meant by having the name or number on the forehead of on the hand is this; If you actively work with the United Nations, you have the number or mark,on the hand. If you consider the United Nations a good organization and have trust in it to bring about peace on earth, you have the mark on your forehead. Anyone who has the mark of the beast will end up in the Lake of Fire, the second death, Rev 14:9-11, Rev 20:14,15.
I can tell that these aren't your own ideas but a repetition of what you have heard or been taught. The truth is out there. There is no 2,000yr gap between the kingdoms of Rome, the 4th and 5th beasts of Dan and the beasts in Revelation! That's a fact. What is true about the last kingdom is that it will last until the return of Christ!

sunflower1984

Jul 31, 2008
These are some scary times we are living in. Fortunately, we have the greatest ally of all in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!
smile.gif

bush_is_a_moonie

Nov 14, 2008
spend some time reading about verichip and the digital angel. When I first read about it and how it was being used somewhat as you say "spooked me out"

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Sun's
These are some scary times we are living in. Fortunately, we have the greatest ally of all in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!
We have the greatest ally in Christ, yes, but we have to be faithful unto death. Our portion is not in this world. There's no rosy picture or white picket fence in these times.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
The number 666 is generally known to be a number of "Antichrist," based upon Rev. 13:18. But it actually has more to do with the banking system (gold, money, economic system) than anything. The beast that comes from the earth (Rev. 13:11) is an economic beast, whereas the previous beast (from the sea) is a religious beast in the first 10 verses of Rev. 13.The beast from the sea is the "little horn" with a big mouth described in Daniel 7:8 and interpreted further in verses 21, 22. It makes war on the saints and overcomes them. This is the religious beast that took over after the fall of Rome (the beast with IRON teeth--Dan. 7:7). It was said to rule for "a time, times, and a half a time" (Dan. 7:25).In Revelation 13:5 this time is translated into "forty two months" (3 1/2 years) during which time he makes war on the saints (13:5-7).In my view, these 42 months (or 1,260 days) speak of 1,260 YEARS from 529 - 1789 A.D. It begins with the Law of Justinian, which established Church Law as the supreme law of the land. Justinian scrapped the entire Roman law books and replaced them with Church law (or "canon law").This essentially made the Church the legal power of Rome, and put them into a position of being a "beast" system legally speaking. The Church then used this power to persecute "heretics," many of which did believe wrong things, but among the persecuted ones were those who truly followed Christ but did not want to be part of "Saul's kingdom."In 1789 came the French Revolution, which was the beginning of a new money beast that challenged the authority of Rome. The French Revolution was brought to us by a new beast that soon developed into the modern banking system. Hence, the beast from the earth is based upon money, the "mark of the beast," without which one cannot buy or sell.Those running the system worship money with everything they do with their HANDS and with all their mental strength (FOREHEADS). They have the "mark of the beast" in their hands or foreheads. This is in direct contrast to the mandate of the law in Deut. 6:6-8," (6) And these words, which I am commanding you today shall be on your heart; (7) and you shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. (8) And you shall bind them as a sign on your HAND and they shall be as frontals on your FOREHEAD.Likewise, we read of this in Exodus 13:9-16, which speaks of the feast of Passover commemorating God's deliverance of Israel from the house of bondage in Egypt . . ." (9) And it shall serve as a sign to you ON YOUR HAND, and as a reminder ON YOUR FOREHEAD, that the law of the Lord may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the Lord brought you out of Egypt."" (16) So it shall serve as a sign ON YOUR HAND, and as phylacteries ON YOUR FOREHEAD, for with a powerful hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt."In other words, in keeping Passover (being justified by faith in the blood of the Lamb), one is figuratively putting the law upon one's hand and forehead. The Jews later did this literally, tying phylacteries (boxes containing Scripture) to their wrists and to their foreheads. But the real object was to REMEMBER the law of God and His deliverance from the house of Bondage.The opposite of this, of course, is to have the "mark of the beast," which is to worship a false god, the golden calf, the money system. As Paul said, "the LOVE of money is the root of all evil." One does not have to have a computer chip in his hand or forehead to worship money. In fact, a computer chip or a tattoo misses the whole point, because God looks at the heart, not on external things. Those who worship money ALREADY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.Even today, German money is called a "mark." It is the visible image of the beast, along with everyone else's currency today that is tied to the modern banking system. Jesus looked at a coin in his day and asked, "Whose image is this?" It is not wrong to use money; it is wrong to worship it. And anyone who worships money has violated the first commandment, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me."Solomon was wealthy as well, and 1 Kings 10:14 says,"Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold."This is the Old Testament witness to Rev. 13:18. Once again, it is associated with gold, money, income.We are now in the time of economic crisis where we are seeing this Babylonian money system collapse. As we REMEMBER the feast of Passover--that is, as we worship God instead of money--we are leaving Egypt. Those who leave this house of bondage are the ones with the law of God in their hands and in their foreheads. Let us just beware that we do not build a golden calf for ourselves, which our forefathers learned in "Egypt."The love of money is what brought us into "Egypt" and "Babylon" in the first place. It is the real 666.There is also a positive side to the number 666, even as there is a positive side to every number. It really depends upon how Scripture applies it. In fact, in Rev. 13:18, the phrase, "and his number is six hundred threescore and six," carries a numeric value of 2368.Jesus = 888Christ = 1480Jesus Christ = 2368Keep in mind that the Greek text for "six hundred threescore and six" is actually only 3 Greek letters:chi = 600 (christos, anointed one)xi = 60 (cross)stigma = 6 (pierced)It is apparent from the meaning of each letter in 666 that it portrays Jesus Christ crucified, or "pierced" on the cross. The crucifixion is both positive and negative. It is negative from the standpoint that He was rejected and killed. It is positive from the standpoint that His crucifixion paid for the sin of the world on that great day of PASSOVER, which is what the law says to remember on our hands and on our foreheads.The good news is that God is setting us free by the blood of the Lamb, for Jesus has purchased us, redeemed us from the house of bondage. The beast from the earth is falling to the ground, and those of us who do not worship money can rejoice. Those who do worship money will mourn their losses (Rev. 18:11), because their golden calf is being ground to powder by the hand of "Moses."Logabe