Mary’s children?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!

And the Bible says ... Her child is God!

Do you comprehend the Scriptures you Destroy by making such claims?

General Knowledge is one thing.
Biblical Knowledge is one thing.
Understanding, according to man is one thing.
Understanding. according to God is one thing.
Those ^ Things are NOT the SAME Things.

Mary was the mother of the "son of man".
Mary was NOT Jesus' biological mother!

Nothing in Scripture remotely hints Mary's seed/ was fertilized.

Christ, the POWER of God, the reputation of Jesus, was NOT in Mary's womb.

Mary is NOT the mother of God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you comprehend the Scriptures you Destroy by making such claims?

General Knowledge is one thing.
Biblical Knowledge is one thing.
Understanding, according to man is one thing.
Understanding. according to God is one thing.
Those ^ Things are NOT the SAME Things.

Mary was the mother of the "son of man".
Mary was NOT Jesus' biological mother!

Nothing in Scripture remotely hints Mary's seed/ was fertilized.

Christ, the POWER of God, the reputation of Jesus, was NOT in Mary's womb.

Mary is NOT the mother of God.

lk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(Mary is called blessed by the angel before she consented to be the mother of the savior, she is already blessed)

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
(because of Her humility)

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
(Mary has found the grace of salvation lost by Adam)

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
(A son singular, perpetual Virgin)

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow)

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Her son singular who is God)

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
(Mary consents you our salvation, as Eva consented to the fall)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How have I abused language and used improper names?

See what you 'merely' wrote below.

I merely called you "brother," and to you, I could only have used that word to mean "born of the same father and/or mother," because of your following logic: "Brother means biological by default" (#96). Therefore, we are biological siblings in your view.

You abuse language my using words to mean something other than how they are defined. Oddly, then you attack the reader for 'assuming' what you meant. Words have meaning and ideas have consequences. You cannot even admit your motivation in this thread is due to your theology.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
is motherhood a requirement for taking care of someone?

behold you mother and the disciple therefore all disciples taker her into their home

was Rachel the spiritual mother of the children of Israel? A type of Mary!

No.

No.

No.

Reactions: Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they were called to sacrifice the lower good of relations for the higher good of bringing the savior into the world

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!

And the Bible says Her child is holy! And Her child is God!

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son)

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
they were called to sacrifice the lower good of relations for the higher good of bringing the savior into the world <--- Scripture??

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ! <---I don't know what bible you are reading but mine says exactly that he DID have biological brothers AND sisters.

And the Bible says Her child is holy! And Her child is God! <--- Yes, of course Jesus was Holy. And, we too are called to be Holy as He is Holy. Or, does that discount any who are married and have "marital" relations?

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son) Yeah, her firstborn!!! She didn't have ALL her children at once, duh!
"Joseph knew her not till..."!!!

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.” <--- So, why are you talking about priests and tabernacles as if this is speaking of Mary's "womb"??? NOTHING to do with it.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed. <---- And this is about Mary, how???

Reactions: Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

No.

No.

yes

Mary is Spiritual Mother of Christians!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Mary is spiritual Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Just as Eve was the mother of all the living
Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

In the communion of saints She is Mary help of Christians who consented to our salvation and gave us the savior! The mother of our salvation! Lk 1:28 Lk 1:30 Lk 2:30

And the mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Yes

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they were called to sacrifice the lower good of relations for the higher good of bringing the savior into the world <--- Scripture??

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ! <---I don't know what bible you are reading but mine says exactly that he DID have biological brothers AND sisters.

Does not say biological, and it does not say they are children of Mary

And the Bible says Her child is holy! And Her child is God! <--- Yes, of course Jesus was Holy. And, we too are called to be Holy as He is Holy. Or, does that discount any who are married and have "marital" relations?

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son) Yeah, her firstborn!!! She didn't have ALL her children at once, duh!
One done only

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.” <--- So, why are you talking about priests and tabernacles as if this is speaking of Mary's "womb"??? NOTHING to do with it.
Biblical principle

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed. <---- And this is about Mary, how???
The church applies it and only the church has such authority

2 Samuel 6:23 tells us: Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.

Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Until only states that they had no relation up to that point, the Bible does not say they had sex ever, before or after that point!

First born does not imply a second born. An only child is still first born!

The Bible says Joseph a just and therefore a chaste man, it does not say he has gone into Mary where the Holy Spirit has conceived, 2 Sam 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says Jesus had "brothers" and "sisters," and these words have a range of meanings.

"And he knew not her until (ἕως οὗ [heos hou]) she brought forth a son" (Matt. 1:25). You argue that the action of the first clause "knew not her" did not continue with "until” (ἕως οὗ [heos hou]), meaning [St.] Joseph "knew" the Blessed Virgin Mary after the birth of Jesus. Now, consider Act. 25:21: "But Paul appealing to be reserved unto the hearing of Augustus, I commanded him to be kept, until (ἕως οὗ [heos hou]) I might send him to Caesar." Does this text mean that [St.] Paul was released from custody after he was “sent” to Caesar? Not according to the biblical record. He would be held in custody while in transit (Act. 27:1) and after he arrived in Rome for a time (Act. 29:16). The action of the main clause did not cease with "until" (ἕως οὗ [heos hou]).

Seems that you all have to bend, twist, skew and use WAY too many words to make your "doctrine" fit. I repent of even giving this thread any attention. Nothing but the same ole, same ole round and round in circles arguments.
So many complicate the simple, so as to "prove" their "doctrines".
I won't be seen on this thread again.
God bless and give you understanding brother.

Reactions: Wrangler and Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems that you all have to bend, twist, skew and use WAY too many words to make your "doctrine" fit. I repent of even giving this thread any attention. Nothing but the same ole, same ole round and round in circles arguments.
So many complicate the simple, so as to "prove" their "doctrines".
I won't be seen on this thread again.
God bless and give you understanding brother.

there’s always matt 16:18

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am wrong, then the ideal response from you would have been one with counter-arguments, not unsubstantiated accusations against me. Nonetheless, thank you for the blessing. May you be blessed in return.

what accusations?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Yes, agree with Scripture.

(Mary is called blessed by the angel before she consented to be the mother of the savior, she is already blessed)

My view- it is "A" blessing, to be called by God, regardless of who you are.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

(because of Her humility)

My view- Any unsaved person would "think and wonder in their "MIND", what the Lord would be sending an Angel to them FOR".

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Yes, Agree with Scripture.

(Mary has found the grace of salvation lost by Adam)

My view- Mary didn't find anything.
God "found something FAVORABLE about Mary"
• If you study the Scriptures...you should Discover...Exactly WHAT God "found" FAVORABLE about Mary.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

(A son singular, perpetual Virgin)

My view-
• "One" of the FAVORABLE things God "found" about Mary, was she was A VIRGIN.
Mary was "told" she would "conceive" in her womb, which is notice, she would be "pregnant" in her womb, and from out of her womb, a son would come forth, and that sons name is to be called, Jesus.
•Nothing whatsoever about Mary "remaining a virgin forever".

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

My view- this son that comes forth out of Mary's womb..."SHALL" be Called, Son of the Highest....
•Notice...
that thing IN her womb...was NOT called Christ, NOT called Son of the Highest...
But...was told TO Mary, what "that thing; a son, that comes forth OUT from her womb....WOULD be called.
•Further Notice:
that "son" that comes forth from Mary's womb...is identified :AS a "Son of David"...

•God, established an "Everlasting" throne for ISRAEL.
•David, (if you study Scripture), was a Shepherd, Faithful to God, Fought Gods Enemies, Gave God the Glory, Was Seated by Gods Authority, on Gods Established Throne, David Was the Last man to Sit on that Throne...and
•Notice is: Jesus SHALL sit on that Same Throne, as Appointed BY God.
•Notice IS: Yet "another thing" for which Mary was "favored"...
Mary's HUSBAND, "JOSEPH" of the "House of David", (a stock descendent of David), was "Lawfully" (according to Jewish Law) entitled to SIT on Davids Throne.... but (Joseph) was NOT, chosen by God, for Joseph to occupy, Gods everlasting Throne...
•Joseph's (LEGAL Jewish Offspring), with Mary, WAS Chosen BY God to "Sit", on Gods established "Everlasting throne", that God "first "seated David, king of ISRAEL, (king of Gods People.)

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Yes, Agree with Scripture.

•Gods Everlasting Throne, shall BE occupied, BY, a LAWFUL Jewish Descendent, of Gods Appointed and Annointed, king David.
(Identified...AS JESUS)
• This Jesus, has Fulfilled, the Lawful requirement To take possession of that Throne, and Kingship OVER "ISRAEL"; Gods People.
•(And there is much more for you to hear and learn, HOW and WHY and WHEN...
•"a GENTILE", (NOT of the House of Davids "stock descendent")
•can BE MADE, Lawfully, Included, "AS" a Lawful Occupant of "The Kindom, TO BE, Governed; BY King JESUS...
•King of the Faithful Jews
•King of the Faithful Gentiles

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow)

•Utter madeup nonsense.
•Mary made no Vow.
•Mary simply revealed her Minds not understanding.
Mary is perplexed, (in her MIND'S ) wondering and Spoke with her MOUTH (her MIND'S Wondering)...OF
•HOW could she be Pregnant, since she WAS a Virgin, never having had Sex with a man!

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Agree with Scripture.

(Her son singular who is God)

My view- The Angel revealed to Mary, Her "pregnancy", had Nothing to DO with her being "with/knowing" a man. Her "pregnancy" was a fulfillment of Gods WILL.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

Informing Mary, her old aged barren cousin, was blessed and going to have a son, according to Gods WILL, and Mary a Virgin is going to have a son, according to Gods WILL.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Yes, by Gods WILL, an Old barren woman can conceive and have a son, as well a Virgin woman, without a fertilized egg, can be conceived (pregnant) and have a son.
(And BTW- each of those "sons" shall accomplish great works, in service To God!)

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.
And the angel departed from her.

(Mary consents you our salvation, as Eva consented to the fall)

My view-
1) Mary at that moment reveals her belief in the Lord, and receives, by her confession Salvation of her soul.
2) Mary reveals her eager willingness to serve the Lord according to the Lords WILL.

Years later (approx 33-34 years later), After Jesus departs the Earth and Returns TO Heaven- Mary, along with Jesus' Disciples, about 110 people total, are gathered together and Receive Their, new born; "Born Again spirit".

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am wrong, then the ideal response from you would have been one with counter-arguments, not unsubstantiated accusations against me. Nonetheless, thank you for the blessing. May you be blessed in return.

Maybe post. #231 will be a sufficient counter response for you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes

Mary is Spiritual Mother of Christians!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Mary is spiritual Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Just as Eve was the mother of all the living
Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

In the communion of saints She is Mary help of Christians who consented to our salvation and gave us the savior! The mother of our salvation! Lk 1:28 Lk 1:30 Lk 2:30

And the mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Yes

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

She is not my Spiritual Mother. Charlotte Cheale was my spiritual mother.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Nice to hear from you Nancy and a very good post.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Behold thou shalt conceive (συλλήμψῃ [sullambanó]) in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name Jesus." (Lk. 1:30-31)

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee." (Lk. 1:35)

"...for that which is conceived (συλλήμψῃ [sullambanó]) in her, is of the Holy Ghost." (Matt. 1:20)

"Behold a virgin in (ἐν [en]) womb (γαστρὶ [gastri]) will hold (ἕξει [hexei]) and bring forth a son..." (Matt. 1:23)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (Jn. 1:1). Who is the Word (God) made flesh? Jesus. (Jn. 1:14)

As shown above, fertilization, conception, and the birth of God incarnate (Jesus) from the womb are scriptural, and thus the Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of God.

Seems you may not understand;
•"Intercourse"- is an intimate Act between a male and female. (Scripturally called "know").

•The "intercourse" Act "changes" the Female's status from "A Virgin", to no longer "A Virgin"

• The Males SEED, travels Through little Tubes in the female, (fallopian tubes),

•The Females SEED travels from her Ovary TO her Fallopian Tube.

•"Fertilization" is an ACTION, of the Males SEED, connecting with the Females SEED, in her Fallopian Tubes.

•Once males SEED "fertilizes" a Female SEED;

• That "fertilization", causes the beginning of
Another ACTION called "CONCEPTION".

•The "CONCEPTION" (IN the Females Fallopian Tube) causes "the beginning of the ACT of "Reproduction" (Scripturally called MULTIPLY).

•Once the ACT of: CONCEPTION has Occured in the Females Fallopian tube, NOT the Womb.
(Womb also medically called; Uterus)

•Another ORGAN, begins forming, in the Females Womb/Uterus.

•Once her Seed is Fertilized, in her Fallopian Tube:

•That Fertalized Seed; Travels Down her Fallopian Tube, and Attaches TO the newly forming ORGAN, (called a Placenta).

•Once the Fertalized Female Seed travels down and Reaches her WOMB...

•The Female is "CONCEIVED", medically and commonly called "Pregnant".

•The Placenta, IS a Newly forming (Temporary Organ), That the Females Fertalized SEED attaches TO.

•The Placenta, is a "Barrier," Between the Female and the "Reproduced" and "developing" "thing" in her Womb.

•The Placenta- "is intricately designed", to Keep SEPARATED, the Females Natural "LIFE" (which IS her BLOOD), FROM the Females fertilized developing Seed.

•The developing SEED, receives, Nourishment, (from the Females body, THROUGH the Placenta.

•The Placenta, ALSO receives, the developing SEEDS, WASTE.

•Once the "thing", in a females Womb, has "develop-ED", the "thing" (after approx, 9 months), by Gods Natural Design, comes forth from the female, and that "thing" is called, Born.

•That "born Thing", becomes detached, from the "Placenta", and has completed, the Cycle, of Gods term, "Multiply."

•A Natural "Earthly Terrestrial", has completed the process, of Gods Design of natural Reproduction.

•The Temporary "Organ", called the Placenta, also comes forth out from the female, and is discarded as "waste".

• And to NOTE: While a human male and human female...
Have "Intercourse", and the males seed fertilizes the females seed, and a thing begins developing...
•It IS GOD Himself, that Forms the Body of that "thing".

THAT ^ "IS" the course of ACTS, BETWEEN a human Male and a human Female.

• THAT "IS NOT" the Course of "ACTS", Scripture reveals TOOK place BETWEEN God "Who IS SPIRIT" and "Mary who is an Earthly Terrestrial Human"!

•Teaching, Gods Seed Fertilized, Mary's Seed, is Not Scriptural.
•In fact: Further Study of Scripture, should have notified you...
•The ACT of a Spirit...Fertalizing a Human Females Seed...
•Did occur, by Holy (spirit Angel's);
•And their ACTS of OF a Spirit Fertalizing a Human Females SEED,
...was an egregious ACT;
...caused the (Holy angel) to Forfit its Holiness.
...caused the (Holy angel) to Forfit it Holy Heavenly Estate.
...was SO, egregious an ACT, (it caused the Unholy SPIRIT), to Forfit, NOT ONLY its Heavenly Estate....but ALSO, access to an Earthly Estate!!
...Such UNHOLY Spirits, (having fertilized) a human Females SEED...were cast DOWN to Hell!

• The "Offspring"..."Multiplying" "Reproducing", between An Unholy Spirit and Female Human; produced...Offsprings of RACE of: gigantic, very strong, human-Like Appearing, "Things", Scripturally called "Giants".

•IF you studied Scripture...you should have learned;
The first child Mary brought Forth;
Was NOT a "Giant".
•Never was Mary's "Seed", taught to have been "fertilized", by ANY SPIRIT!
•Never did Scripture teach GOD Himself DID ANY "UNHOLY" Acts.

•Your teaching, is NOT Scriptural.
•Your teaching, in "Trying" to "MAKE" Mary an "eternally PURE Virgin"...BY default; puts a UNHOLY "Implication", ON God Himself"; by your claims "A HOLY Spirit fertilized the SEED of a human female."

• You still have NOT revealed, your "extra-Biblical" Source, or Author of such Source, that you rely on to believe what you preach.

•You repeatedly list Scriptures; then ADD, in your words, what those Scriptures "mean to you".
•Your "words and meanings" ARE NOT what Scripture SAYS.

It is SUSPECT- "your (unknown) Extra-Biblical Source and (unknown) Author of such Source...is the Basis "FOR" your own "Extra-Biblical "testimony".

Scripture itself; teaches to Rely on Scripture, for VERIFICATION, of what you are Taught, (from any source).

There is Zero Verification in Scripture-
•That The Holy Heavenly Spirit Gods Seed, fertilized a human woman's SEED.

Your teaching, is rejected.
Can't reject (your Extra-Biblical source or Author)...because Simply, it is apparently a Secret source...(unknown to me)...and not revealed by you.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says Jesus had "brothers" and "sisters," and these words have a range of meanings.

Irrelevant. The text is not figurative. The text repeatedly refers to the literal (biological) brothers and sisters of Jesus.

What’s interesting is how Jesus responds to this literal information. He talks about who his figurative mother and brothers are.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not.

You can’t admit that your posts here are theologically driven.

Not sure what words in the Bible can be relied upon if brother and sister is too complicated for you to grasp with any confidence.

Can you at least admit that Jesus having biological brothers and sisters is a reasonable interpretation?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is not my Spiritual Mother. Charlotte Cheale was my spiritual mother.

Eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation
Mary in the new creation

Last edited by a moderator: