Mary & Eve!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does. As I have told my students over the years; Doctrine is nothing more than Gods opinion on a subject.

All Doctrine

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
I agree that God's opinion wouldn't violate scripture but that doesn't mean that all statements that don't violate scripture is God's opinion.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does. As I have told my students over the years; Doctrine is nothing more than Gods opinion on a subject.

All Doctrine is gleaned from Scripture:

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

It never says what is and what is not scripture!
it never says “Bible alone”!

then from scripture alone tell us what are these things commanded?
Matt 28:20 and acts 1:2

and Jn 3:5
Baptismal regeneration or faith alone accept Christ as your personal lord and savior?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only does he call himself reverand but most reverand . And folks wonder why we ought not to heed such men .
They are full of themselves . There are many bishops and many apostels . But just cause a man calls himself one
dont make him one . Just cause a fox is in the hen coop dont make it a hen my friend .
And the chickens that sit under it , will find that out too little too late .

that was requested by Amadeus

did you watch it?

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really boils down to a lack of faith in what Jesus taught about the Church. Not only that but a severe deprivation of the knowledge of God too.

I believe that God founded.a Church and because it's God who did that, it didn't become an unrecognizable thing or disappear altogether.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It never says what is and what is not scripture!
it never says “Bible alone”!

then from scripture alone tell us what are these things commanded?
Matt 28:20 and acts 1:2

and Jn 3:5
Baptismal regeneration or faith alone accept Christ as your personal lord and savior?

Riddle me this! Scripture never says what is and what is not scripture? Oy vey!

"For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:7-8

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Riddle me this! Scripture never says what is and what is not scripture? Oy vey!

"For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:7-8

yes baptism I know!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and His church!

Jesus is the truth!

Jn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To know the truth it is required to know Jesus Christ!

The truth is not some thing but somebody! Jesus Christ!

The church is an extension of Christ!
An extension as a body of a person is an extension of that head:

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." Col 1:18

And the Body of Christ, the Church, which includes all believers... not only apostles!

"For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many." I Cor 12:12-14

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Matt 18:17 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

Fundamentalism drives a wedge between Christ and his church, separates Christ from His kingdom, and the authority of Christ from the new covenant!
And what is this fundamentalism you talk about...? You throw the word out there as if that explains it. Are Catholic who stick to the fundamentals of their church fundamentalists?
1 Corinthians 16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema

Extends to the truth and the church

Cos Christ is the truth and His church teaches the truth without error! Jn 14:6 matt 28:19 matt 18:17 1 Tim 3:15 Jn 29:21-23 Jn 16:13

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Authority of the Apostles!

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

John 17:18
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

Therefore the apostles have authority to send more apostles or successors!
Apostolic succession!

The nations still need to be taught, disciples still need to be baptized and the church the new covenant kingdom of christ still needs to be governed!

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Christ is an apostle, and has authority to send other apostles, the apostles also have this authority, so the apostles continue down thru the centuries as Christ promised! Matt 28:19-20

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Isa 22:21-22

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

The apostles teaching is Christ’s teaching, Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

Christian rule of faith is not the Bible alone! But the doctrine of the apostles! Acts 2:42

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20
There you go again insisting on that there are apostle successors today... but when I have asked you, you have been unable to name even one. You only deny that the man known as Pope Francis is a true apostle. What is the basis of your authority that we should believe what you say?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why is this man a bishop or apostle but Pope Francis is not?
Neither is this man nor pope francis a true bishop or apostle .
Out of great love for the peoples i cry with upmost urgency , let no man , let no woman , no child
enter into covenant with the CC . I say this not out of hatred , but out of great love .
Many have long forgotten the simplicity which is in Christ . And as you well know , that includes a whole lot of the protestant realm as well .
Its time we point to JESUS . I wish folks would preach and teach His sayings and the true sayings also of the true apostles in that bible .
The problem is , most have a massive zeal , but it aint for Christ , its for their own religoin .
I bet you realize this too my friend . But i say its time to POINT to CHRIST .
Our zeal should be for CHRIST and not contrary traditions of men . Let our love be above on THE LORD .
And from that our eyes shall see clearly on how to love the brethren .
POINT EM TO JESUS . That is LOVE . Point them to Christ and remind them of all things HE did teach and say
as well as all biblical doctrine which was written for our learning . So as we , by grace , can grow wise
and not be tossed to and fro by cunning and clever men who lie in wait to decieve .
ITS such a simple walk . I mean truly it is . IT is so simple a little child even knows it .
Little children of the glorious KING can see what many scholars cannot . What many men of even christendom can no longer see .
That it should have been such a simple walk . Simply teach the teachings of the LORD and the pure sound doctrine .
And if any man does hear a Word from the LORD , always test that word to be sure it agrees and contradicts not
the TRUTH that was so long ago recorded for our learning , Inspired by GOD as men were moved by the Holy Ghost .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." Col 1:18

And the Body of Christ, the Church, which includes all believers... not only apostles!

"For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

And what is this fundamentalism you talk about...? You throw the word out there as if that explains it. Are Catholic who stick to the fundamentals of their church fundamentalists?

There you go again insisting on that there are apostle successors today... but when I have asked you, you have been unable to name even one. You only deny that the man known as Pope Francis is a true apostle. What is the basis of your authority that we should believe what you say?
exactly my friend . HE hollers you fundamentalists , yet he clings to the fundamental teachings of the CC .
THE difference is , I cling to the fundamental teachings of that bible and he too the CC .
WE both fundamentalists . Only i fear much for his fundamentalism .

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fallen angels hate the Blessed Virgin from the first time they learned of her in the Garden of Eden
Ever wonder why pagans around the world sacrificed virgins? The fallen angels posing as their gods hate virginity because they remember the judgement pronounced in the Garden.

Montezuma would gather virgins from villages and subject them to systematic slaughter to appease his god ZUMA.
Eve and Mary . The bookends of history.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fallen angels hate every last lamb alive . They come to decieve .
And since we are on that note , yall better watch out for the apparations
for though we or an angel preach any other gospel ....
Yeah fallen angels can appear unto men , joseph smith claimed an angel delivered him ,
But he preached another gospel . SO i say as did paul , though we , an angel or any preaches any other gospel unto you
than that which ye had recieved , let them be accursed .
These appartions of mary are not MARY . And on the day of the LORD , when its too late to repent
many gonna find out the hard way . AND i desire not the death of any , SO i actually warn folks .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I only said I have doubts of the pope who refuses to be called supreme Roman pontiff

fundamentalism is faith without reason!

rigid rigorous puritanical Protestantism

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fallen angels hate the Blessed Virgin from the first time they learned of her in the Garden of Eden
Ever wonder why pagans around the world sacrificed virgins? The fallen angels posing as their gods hate virginity because they remember the judgement pronounced in the Garden.

Montezuma would gather virgins from villages and subject them to systematic slaughter to appease his god ZUMA.
Eve and Mary . The bookends of history.

If Mary was actually in the Garden of Eden (which was actually an orchard) then it was Mary who was deceived by the serpent and disobeyed God.

P.S. Mary was a virgin prior to the birth of her first child. Of course this can be said about every woman. Giving birth to Jesus' siblings proves that she was not a virgin throughout her life.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Mary was actually in the Garden of Eden (which was actually an orchard) then it was Mary who was deceived by the serpent and disobeyed God.

P.S. Mary was a virgin prior to the birth of her first child. Of course this can be said about every woman. Giving birth to Jesus' siblings proves that she was not a virgin throughout her life.

He is referring to Gen 3:15 the first gospel

and are you denying the virgin birth?

show me anywhere in the Bible that anyone is a biological child of Mary except Jesus by the HS?