Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, as was the "last supper", which was a Passover feast -- a seder -- that included lamb.

BTW, notice that Mary (Jesus mother for a while -- see Matthew 12:47-49) was not invited.
Whoah!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got news for you, Mary was a sinner just like you and me who just happened to be chosen to carry Christ. Nothing less, nothing more. She certainly has no power today.

wow! Christ your mama was a sinner? Really?

the queen of our king has no power? Really?

And the birth of our Saviour is one that Mary, herself, with her freewill, said "YES", and delivered salvation for all mankind. Lk 1:38

Biblical Mary, mother of God, ever Virgin, sinless, mother of our salvation!

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Spiritual Mother Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mother of the creator is mother of all creation!

Mother of the Redeemer is the mother of all the redeemed!

Mother of our Savior is the mother of all those who obtain salvation!
Lk 1:30

All generations call me blessed! Lk 1:
Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 and Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

Tree of life!

The tree of life on the garden is a type of Mary!

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the tree of life!

Reactions: EloyCraft

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the birth of our Saviour is one that Mary, herself, with her freewill, said "YES", and delivered salvation for all mankind. Lk 1:38

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 and Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

A good tree!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Tree of life!

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the queen?

Scripture please.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have to show you everything?....

20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? what shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body....

33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

.....Not a chalk wafer.

A good tree!

Tree of life!

So why did this happen...

Matthew 12:46-50, "While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother [Mary] and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”

He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

Clearly Jesus did not acknowledge Mary as his mother during His ministry. Let's see you rationalize that!!!

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 12:46-50, "While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother [Mary] and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”

He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

Clearly Jesus did not acknowledge Mary as his mother during His ministry. Let's see you rationalize that!!!
Jesus put his disciples as equals to his mother.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus put his disciples as equals to his mother.

Why must you rationalize everything? Jesus said "He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

If you say "here is your wife", referring to my former wife and I say "here is my wife", referring to my present wife, the meaning is perfectly clear. When Jesus was asked was asked whom is mother is, His answer is also perfectly clear: He did not regard Mary as anything but His biological mother. That what's the Bible says and that's what I accept, not your opinion.

Reactions: Truther

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the queen?

Scripture please.

Mary united to Jesus in a family bond and a mystical union!

In consenting to his birth!
In bearing Him 9 months!
In giving birth!
In life!
In sacrifice, and suffering!
In eternal glory as crowned queen of heaven and earth!
Rev 12:1 behold, a great sign!
A woman clothed with the sun!
A crown (queen) of twelve stars!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

he is glorifying her
Lk 1:45
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

Jesus had just taught to be careful how you hear. You hear an accusation that isn't there.
The same passage could sound like Jesus pointing out His mother as someone who hears the Word of God and does it. Great example of how the devil uses unconscious bias.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

also Mary is to be associated with Jesus in suffering and humility so she cannot receive glory during her life but after her death and assumption she is crowned with glory

Mary united to Jesus in a family bond and a mystical union!

In consenting to his birth!
In bearing Him 9 months!
In giving birth!
In life!
In sacrifice, and suffering!
In eternal glory as crowned queen of heaven and earth!
Rev 12:1 behold, a great sign!
A woman clothed with the sun!
A crown (queen) of twelve stars!

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you've read that God is surrounded by fire right? If you die a friend of God the fire burns works of wood etc. Until you are pure. If you die pure then you see God and become like Him in eternal glory.

You may be the one surprised. No getting around the fire that surrounds God. Moses knew it. Christ's Church knows it. The sacred author below did.
  1. Deuteronomy 5:25
    Now, therefore, why should we die? For this great fire will consume us. If we hear the voice of the Lord our God any more, then we will die.

2. Deuteronomy 5:26
    For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and live?
  3. Deuteronomy 4:33
    Has a people ever heard the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and lived?
Totally unrelated.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith's claim that the tree of life in the garden was a type of Mary is bizarre. This obsession with Mary as being the substance of all truth is so unscriptural!! As I have said earlier, those who make absurd claims about Mary do so from a human perspective do so because of a cultural need to put her into some sort of exalted status that contradicts the truth of God.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It becomes obvious who really believes Jesus is God by how they treat His mother.
The virgin birth requires supernatural faith.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith's claim that the tree of life in the garden was a type of Mary is bizarre. This obsession with Mary as being the substance of all truth is so unscriptural!! As I have said earlier, those who make absurd claims about Mary do so from a human perspective do so because of a cultural need to put her into some sort of exalted status that contradicts the truth of God.
Let's see. I'm going to cite scripture. Elizabeth called Jesus fruit of Mary. That is packed with truth. A tree is a fitting symbol for Mary. The tree of Life is even more precise for the Mother of God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the queen?

Scripture please.

Royal line of David:

Lk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Luke 1:69
And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Luke 2:4
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

A Royal greeting:

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1

heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace
Mary’s throne: the throne of divine grace!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove me wrong

a evil tree can bring forth the fruit of salvation?

I don't know how Jesus could even teach only a good tree can produce good fruit if His mother had sin.
He'd have to add a qualifier 'except my mom, good fruit came from a rotten tree in our case'' ' But that's the only exception! Otherwise.....lol

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how Jesus could even teach only a good tree can produce good fruit if His mother had sin.
He'd have to add a qualifier 'except my mom, good fruit came from a rotten tree in our case'' ' But that's the only exception! Otherwise.....lol

and He knew it would be used to defend Her immaculate purity
So that amounts to approval!

Reactions: EloyCraft