Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what will happen to our Military Readiness when people are Discharged for Refusing the KILL SHOT (caution, Profanity):

Absolutely ASTOUNDING to see how TRUE SOLDIERS view life decisions, versus the controlled masses.

Bobby Jo

It will be gutted to only useless trainees. Experience will be gone from the ranks....all planned for the UN types to take over eventually.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be gutted to only useless trainees. Experience will be gone from the ranks....all planned for the UN types to take over eventually.

Yep, and all these Patriotic men and women will probably be given a GENERAL DISCHARGE for refusing what they have EVERY RIGHT TO REFUSE.

Need more prisons and/or rope (preferably ROPE).
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't know whether to post this in the COVID, or the TRUE-OR-FALSE:

ZGoldenReport @[email protected]

This is embarrassing. 2 alleged EX ANTI VAXXERS who've seen the light. They run a website called Back to the Vax. A quick scroll on their page shows they are paid Puppets, a link to an interview by Globalist Chelsea Clinton says it all. The world is nothing but a stage

And I am NEVER getting the jab regardless!

If in doubt on Any Subject, -- just wait for the results to come in, because the TRUTH Will Always Come To Light.

Bobby Jo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The above video is the best, most informative, and importantly most believable treatment of this subject I have heard. He puts the situation clearly, succinctly, without hyperbole, and the result is more scary than if written and produced by Steven King.
The global, deliberate, governmental suppression of early treatment, and the support given that suppression by the media, medical organizations, and hospitals and their clinicians and doctors, is criminal.
It was organized, mandated, and carried out by order of the highest authorities in nations worldwide.
All I can say is praise God that Jesus is returning soon. Maranatha. The powers that be in the world today, and the movements that are gearing toward the establishment of the final global manifestation of spiritual Babylon, are becoming extremely rapid ones. There is now no time for sleeping. P protesting in the streets is not our calling. The gospel, and preparing to welcome Jesus. The gospel and our sanctification ought to be our only focus. Informing the world that Jesus is coming... That is the urgent call for all who understand the times in which we live. And doing so in holiness and righteousness, having faith in Jesus and keeping all His Commandments.
KJV Revelation 14:6-12
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am offended!!! Just kidding.... :D

Covid is just one of those topics me and uncle Pauly cannot come into agreement on.

Btw, good game by the Hawks the other day, I was actually hoping they could beat the Dees, even though it was a draw, the last few minutes of the match was very exciting.

A draw... I missed it. I haven't watched an AFL match for a while.
Ive been meaning to try and get to a match in Launceston actually.

I've just been taking a peek at the ladder every now and then...
I knew Richmonds era had to end... You can only sustain that level for 5 - 6 years usually
The premiership is up for grabs and now going into August you want your team playing well, few injuries, hit some form going into the finals

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An Urgent Message from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi

DO NOT TAKE THE VAXXS.....he presents his case so clearly, a High School student can understand it

An Urgent Message from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi

Please read this clip via the link...it explains the blood clots and the destruction of blood cells etc...

The above is a teaser... Full interview here, very informative.
FULL INTERVIEW: WORLD RENOWNED DOCTOR BLOWS LID OFF OF COVID

Look at the two Kiwi's... How dare you deal in facts...
Im familiar with both doctors. They have been outspoken on this whole covid saga for some time...
I don't know which presentation was better they were both fantastic... Thanks for sharing...
But i guess i have to quote the beginning of Dr Mc Cullough, He says "i think this whole pandemic, from the beginning, was about the vaccine" Its so clear to see

Meanwhile... On the Aussie mainland, NSW, Vic and SA are locked down.........
Alan Jones explains

And @Backlit ... Whats up with this owl?

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at the two Kiwi's... How dare you deal in facts...
Im familiar with both doctors. They have been outspoken on this whole covid saga for some time...
I don't know which presentation was better they were both fantastic... Thanks for sharing...
But i guess i have to quote the beginning of Dr Mc Cullough, He says "i think this whole pandemic, from the beginning, was about the vaccine" Its so clear to see

Meanwhile... On the Aussie mainland, NSW, Vic and SA are locked down.........
Alan Jones explains

And @Backlit ... Whats up with this owl?
Alan does a fine job as usual. I'm waiting for when in the West they discriminate and try to separate the vaxxed from the unvaxxed. This part of their plan has not really been executed yet....it's coming....they we'll see fireworks for sure.

Backlit has an owl thing lately. It will pass...;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you seriously saying that Cristo is your uncle... and I have spent all this time fighting for your honour ???????????? LOL

Ahaha, see, we're all mates on this thread... :p
Backlit is another classic. He and i kind of have an avian avatar fetish. Its a bird avatar battle between us... :D
My recent attraction was to ducks. His is obviously to owls atm. Check out his new avatar now

Thanks Addy, however we will fight this battle against the misinformation until we win!!!

Spoiler alert *2023 and this thread and debate will still be going....*

Misinfo... From me... Never... Only facts, backed up by experts... And my speculation which has been correct

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Alan does a fine job as usual. I'm waiting for when in the West they discriminate and try to separate the vaxxed from the unvaxxed. This part of their plan has not really been executed yet....it's coming....they we'll see fireworks for sure.

Backlit has an owl thing lately. It will pass...;)

Its coming fast. I think by the end of the year we will have either government making business refuse the unvaxed and/or going door to door like whats her name said, Gin Sake, u know the red head press speaker for the democrats

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The global, deliberate, governmental suppression of early treatment, and the support given that suppression by the media, medical organizations, and hospitals and their clinicians and doctors, is criminal.
I have been pointing this out ever since this Scamdemic began. The vicious attacks on HCQ were something to behold. And even after Dr. Vladimir Zelenko in New York state sent a letter to President Trump (back in March 2020) and every doctor in the USA received it, Trump failed to do the right thing and insist that the sabotage of HCQ should be prosecuted and that it should be freely distributed throughout the world.

The world needs a Nuremberg 2 trial in Nuremberg itself, since all the governments and the medical establishment have violated the Nuremberg Code. This should have happened in January 2021.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
working-vaccine.jpeg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia this year...

Deaths with covid = Less than 5
Deaths from syringe = About 400

As report by the therapeutic goods administration of Australia (TGA)...

Less than 10% of adverse reactions are reported meaning the number of people dead from the needle is over 4,000.

Total people died with covid in Australia is less than 1,000.

The experimental syringe has already killed 4 times more people than covid in Australia

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caught! CDC Deletes Thousands Of COVID Vaccine Deaths
by Kelen McBreen

The CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine adverse reaction tracking system VAERS mysteriously removed thousands of deaths last week just as the spotlight on vaccine-related deaths started to grow brighter.

Caught! CDC Deletes Thousands Of COVID Vaccine Deaths

Archived posts from the CDC website show that between December 14, 2020, & July 13th, 2021, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death among people who received a COVID vaccine.

The exact same web page showed from December 14, 2020, to July 19, 2021, 12,313 deaths were reported.

That’s a 6,234 death increase in six days!

However, on July 21, just two days later, the website claimed the number of deaths reported after receiving the COVID vaccine was back down to 6,207.

So, what is the real number?

A whistleblower recently submitted a declaration under threat of perjury as part of a lawsuit, claiming VAERS underreports vaccine-related deaths by a factor of at least five.

If her calculations are correct, the real number of COVID vaccine-induced deaths is closer to 45,000.

In the document, the anonymous insider claimed, “On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS.”

This is a larger number than the VAERS page showed days later, on July 12.

On Wednesday, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox Business, “New cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals.”

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eric Clapton Say He’s Boycotting Venues that Ban Unvaccinated Fans
ericclapton3-640x480.jpg

Charles Sykes/Invision/AP, File
WARNER TODD HUSTON22 Jul 20210
2:20

Rock legend Eric Clapton informed fans Wednesday that he will not play at venues that require audience members to be vaccinated before attending concerts.

Clapton was spurred to comment after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that starting in September concert halls and stadiums would require fans to provide proof of being vaccinated against the coronavirus before being allowed to attend events.

But Clapton is not onboard with such a requirement, according to NPR.

“Following the PM’s announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021 I feel honour bound to make an announcement of my own: I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show,” Clapton said according to an Instgram post by Italian architect and film producer Robin Monotti.

Clapton has since confirmed that Monotti quoted him accurately.

The famed Slowhand musician also reported having an adverse reaction to AstraZeneca vaccine that he took. Clapton claimed that his hands were severely affected for about two weeks and he even feared it would end his career.

Numbers for how many people have died as a result of taking the vaccine are hard to come by. Some claim it is over 5,000 while other say it is fewer than 100. Meanwhile, the recovery rate for those infected with the virus is better than 99 percent for those under the age of 70, and 94 percent for those over age 70.

Van Morrison (L) and Eric Clapton perform on stage during Music For The Marsden 2020 at The O2 Arena on March 03, 2020 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)

Clapton is but the latest entertainer to push back against a growing effort to stage vaccine-centered coronavirus policies for live events. Rocker Richard Ashcroft recently canceled a scheduled appearance at the Tramlines Festival in Sheffield, England, after he learned attendees were required to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations or a negative coronavirus test. Last year, Noel Gallagher of Oasis called mask requirements “bollocks.

Clapton’s friend and fellow rocker Van Morrison has been outspoken about his opposition to forced lockdowns.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot
Posted By susan On July 22, 2021 @ 3:50 pm In Headline,News | Comments Disabled
Jummai-Nache-2-300x223-1.jpg

Jummai-Nache.jpg

Jummai Nache is a Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist missionary and medical assistant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Image source [1].

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Jummai Nache, and her husband, Philip Nache, were born in Nigeria and came to the U.S. to settle in Minneapolis a few years ago, working with the Southern Baptists to plant churches among the African communities living in Minneapolis.

They were reportedly forced to leave Nigeria due to the “Boko Haram terrorist group,” and eventually ended up in Minneapolis serving as missionaries with the Southern Baptists.

Tragically, it appears that the Naches have adopted many of the American Christians’ values here in the U.S., which includes participating in and trusting the corrupt medical system [2].

Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.

Her case is supposedly “rare,” as her husband reports that after the CDC and “70-80” doctors investigated her case, and reported back to him:

the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.

Her entire story is published on their GoFundMe account [1], written by her husband, where they are trying to raise money for their medical expenses.

Having covered hundreds of deaths and crippling injuries following these COVID-19 shots now, I must admit that this one really hit me hard emotionally, especially seeing her photo.

I was immediately reminded of the verse in the Bible from Hosea 4:6 which states: “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.”

I also remembered what Dr. Sherri Tenpenny said in May of 2020 last year, more than 6 months before the COVID-19 “vaccines” were even authorized in an interview with Brian Rose [3], where she agreed with Dr. Judy Mikovits that up to 50 million people in the U.S. could die from these “vaccines,” but that some people will survive and wish they hadn’t.

“There are some things worse than death.” (Source [3].)

I am not saying that this is the case for Jummai Nache, as it appears she has a very strong community surrounding her that will help her through this, but when are people going to wake up and realize that the medical system and the medical political agencies that are supposed to “regulate” them are not looking out for our best interests, but only their own, and that to trust in them as a supposed “believer” is actually idolatry [4]?

Some excerpts from her husband’s GoFundMe page [1]:

This is the story about my wife Jummai.

She is a medical assistant who worked in one of the clinics in Minneapolis MN, where she was instructed to take the covid-19 vaccine.

After receiving her second Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on February 1, 2021 she started to experience chest pain at work.

Three days after the chest pains I took her to Urgent Care on February 6, 2021. After the checkup, EKG and other tests, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her chest and every test showed she was okay.

She took a covid-19 test and the next day was confirmed positive. Jummai and I were shocked when we received the result that she was covid-19 positive because she had not manifested any symptom before taking the shot.

But we later accepted that perhaps, the virus and the vaccine together contributed to the adverse reaction on her body based on the report of the Infectious Disease physician that Jummai was asymptomatic.

So Jummai followed the CDC guidelines but then a few days later she ended up at Fairview ER and then was transferred to U of M medical center.

The next day, 2/14/21 the doctor called and told me that her heart was deteriorating, her oxygen levels and blood pressure were low and she needed to be put on a ventilator. I gave approval for them to proceed with the ventilator as needed.

The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai’s condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction.

But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation.

Whatever the cause may be, my wife is suffering unbearable excruciating pain and permanent catastrophic damage. The consequences of the adverse event are as follows: 1. Arterial blood clot; 2. Respiratory distress—ventilator; 3. Cardiomyopathy; 4. Anemia; 5. Damage to fingers of both hands and toes of both feet; 6 Ischemia; 7. MIS-Multiple Inflammatory Syndrome.

As a result of the above complications, the Infectious Disease Dr decided to forward the case to CDC.

According to the Dr, after going back and forth with the CDC, they decided to meet to deliberate with many experts around the country in which about 70-80 doctors met on a virtual call to discuss Jummai’s case.

About 8 weeks after the meeting the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.

Since Jummai’s blood specimen which was taken at the onset of this nightmare is saved in the lab, we pray for God’s provision of a separate body of experts who could study Jummai’s very unique case to draw other conclusions.

As the CDC related, Jummai’s case is very unique. Since my request to be in that meeting was not granted, I submitted the following questions for the CDC experts’ response:

1. When her symptoms started, I was with her, eating and sleeping together, but I tested negative and did not have any symptoms. Why am I not positive?

2. If she got the vaccine before the virus or got them at the same time, did the clashing of the covid-19 and the vaccine cause such adverse reactions? Why didn’t the CDC or Pfizer let us know? Or why wouldn’t they ask everyone to be tested for covid-19 first, before taking the vaccine?

3. If the vaccine is meant to defeat the virus, either by destroying it or weakening its effect, why the adverse severe damage? If the vaccine did not work to defeat the virus, what role was the vaccine playing in Jummai’s body?

On one occasion, the doctor called and told me that Jummai could die at any moment, but God preserved my wife’s life in a miraculous way in response to all the prayers of the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.