Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

How do you explain these double standards???

"Anyone who is a confirmed case who dies is classified amongst coronavirus deaths. So it doesn't have to be definitively from coronavirus. Its not definitive about whether they died with or from coronavirus"

Why the double standard??? Why the hypocrisy???

You are basing your information on questions and doubts... Which is not fact...

Someone with covid with underlying medical conditions is more likely to die, for many of these people covid is the final straw that causes them to die.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei @Bobby Jo @Enoch111

If anything..... Covid Deaths are actually getting under reported and the numbers are actually higher than we all think.... Think about India, think about Indonesia, in those countries people die from covid without others knowing....

Covid-19: Study claims real global deaths are twice official figures

Australia's numbers can be trusted though, because we have some of the highest medical standards in the world... That information on the covid live site is checked more than once @Cristo Rei

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is pushing masks again for the USA because of the CDC. Now I'm getting fed up with the stuff. Arrrggghhh. We all got vaccinated and I'm not really sure we need masks anymore. Does anyone wear masks for the flu?

Reactions: APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joe Biden is pushing masks again for the USA because of the CDC. Now I'm getting fed up with the stuff. Arrrggghhh. We all got vaccinated and I'm not really sure we need masks anymore. Does anyone wear masks for the flu?

Devin I honestly think USA needs a big miracle...... They have not got covid under control, they may have got numbers down at some stages, but 10,000 cases a day seems to be a success to them.... That's just not going to make covid disappear and a large number of the US population refusing to get vaccinated and take this pandemic seriously is also a problem, it will unfortunately take a lot of covid deniers to catch covid, until they learn their lesson.

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Covid Deaths are actually getting under reported and the numbers are actually higher than we all think
Who said those COVID deaths are being under-reported? Public health authorities and the MSM cannot be trusted for anything. And no one would really know the truth. But this is something of which you should be aware:

Two-thirds of population surveyed in 11 states have coronavirus antibodies:ICMR serosurvey
Read more at:
Two-third of population surveyed in 11 states have coronavirus antibodies: ICMR serosurvey | India News - Times of India

When serological tests show antibodies, it means that people are essentially IMMUNE to the virus. They do not need to be vaccinated. And chances are that these results would reflect what is in the total population.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin I honestly think USA needs a big miracle...... They have not got covid under control, they may have got numbers down at some stages, but 10,000 cases a day seems to be a success to them.... That's just not going to make covid disappear and a large number of the US population refusing to get vaccinated and take this pandemic seriously is also a problem, it will unfortunately take a lot of covid deniers to catch covid, until they learn their lesson.
Yep, I'm willing to wear masks because of the Delta variant, but I don't like it. I got vaccinated in May so I could take my sister out of the medical facility that she stays at and now I just want some freedom. I've been really enjoying not having to wear a mask. I'm in a state in the USA where the governor dictates mask orders on everyone.

The problem we had was that the hospitals were getting full of COVID patients and they couldn't deal with everyone so it became a problem. And the non-vaccinated will eventually end up getting the COVID and some will regret it. My mother couldn't get vaccinated due to health problems and it infected her heart and she had an EKG that was abnormal after contracting COVID. Pretty serious illness.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah well... It looks like Australians are finally waking up...
Hundreds of thousands took to the streets in protest across the nations cities

I fear its too late... Forced needles are coming.
The world is never going back to normal

And 240 new covid cases pop up in NSW today, NSW breaks their record from yesterday 177 new cases.....

I wonder if it's linked to the freedom protests that were full of people not social distancing and not wearing masks last weekend?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are basing your information on questions and doubts... Which is not fact...

Someone with covid with underlying medical conditions is more likely to die, for many of these people covid is the final straw that causes them to die.

What part of this statement don't u understand?

Its not definitive about whether they died with or from coronavirus"

Sutton said this, not what u just invented which can be used for vaccine deaths too

My stuff is based on facts yours is based on delusion and denial...

Your not answering my questions... I don't blame ya... LoL... Iv trapped ya so many times with double standards that your afraid to answer them now...:p
It's OK. I'll release u back into the wild...:D

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

How do you explain these double standards???

"Anyone who is a confirmed case who dies is classified amongst coronavirus deaths. So it doesn't have to be definitively from coronavirus. Its not definitive about whether they died with or from coronavirus"

Why the double standard??? Why the hypocrisy???

So Brett Sutton said "Anyone who is a confirmed case who dies is classified amongst coronavirus deaths. So it doesn't have to be definitively from coronavirus. Its not definitive about whether they died with or from coronavirus"

That means the stats include those who died with or from covid-19, when someone dies with covid-19, covid-19 will most probably be a contributing factor to the death for someone who already has another illness.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So Brett Sutton said "Anyone who is a confirmed case who dies is classified amongst coronavirus deaths. So it doesn't have to be definitively from coronavirus. Its not definitive about whether they died with or from coronavirus"

That means the stats include those who died with or from covid-19, when someone dies with covid-19, covid-19 will most probably be a contributing factor to the death for someone who already has another illness.

"Most probably"... :D
Says u the health expert now...:rolleyes:

In actual fact we have no idea whether they died with or of covid... But seeing the average age is 85yo it's safe to say they were already sick and dying anyway without covid

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So let's let's use a simplistic way for explaining this.....

Say if someone is at 50% health, and they catch covid, they drop down to 25% health, then they get another illness, and die. Covid would be a contributing factor in that death right?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So let's let's use a simplistic way for explaining this.....

Say if someone is at 50% health, and they catch covid, they drop down to 25% health, then they get another illness, and die. Covid would be a contributing factor in that death right?

Ooh... A leading question... Ok
U never answer my questions but I'll still answer yours... :)... I'll follow your lead...

It depends, not if they were already terminally ill.
If it wasn't already terminal then yes, a contributing factor only but.
Not wholly attributed to covid like they have done

Now can u answer one of my questions for once or what...:rolleyes:

I changed my question...
Will you be supporting our prosecution when they start labelling us criminals and putting us away into prison camps for declining the vax???

I reckon your afraid of my leading questions cos I've trapped u so many times leaving u exposed, usually with cognitive dissonance and/or double standards

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can we at least agree that we have no idea how many deaths were really caused by covid?
Given what Sutts said?

I reckon your afraid of my leading questions cos I've trapped u so many times leaving u exposed, usually with cognitive dissonance and/or double standards

Double standards and do you have double standards? Practice what you preach.

To make this clear

All deaths matter, however the risk of covid deaths is far far bigger than the risk of vaccine deaths, the stats say 923 covid deaths and that's out of 33,732 cases.

6 deaths out of 41,406 aefi(s) (adverse events following immunization)

While the number of covid deaths is not 100% clear, the health experts are more concerned that covid deaths may be being under-reported.. Which should tell you something.....

Infographic: The Global Problem of Underreporting COVID-19 Deaths

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Complete Surrender: Joe Biden to Issue Vaccine Mandate for Millions of Federal Workers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...cine-mandate-for-millions-of-federal-workers/

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday millions of civilian federal workers must prove they’ve received a coronavirus vaccination "or" be forced to submit to regular government testing and stringent social distancing, as well as travel and masking restrictions.

I was waiting for "or" get fired from your job. Maybe that will be the case after the vaccine is FDA approved.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Double standards and do you have double standards? Practice what you preach.

How exactly am I using double standards?
How? Your so full of bs Josh

All deaths matter, however the risk of covid deaths is far far bigger than the risk of vaccine deaths, the stats say 923 covid deaths and that's out of 33,732 cases.

6 deaths out of 41,406 aefi(s) (adverse events following immunization)

While the number of covid deaths is not 100% clear, the health experts are more concerned that covid deaths may be being under-reported.. Which should tell you something.....

So your question took us nowhere and you still avoided mine. So much for playing along. Can't even agree on what sutts actually said. At least have the decency to answer my question as I did yours

Reality check...

Real covid deaths = 50
Lockdown suicides = 3,000
People homeless = 20,000
People jobless = 5,000,000
Vax deaths = 4,000
Vax adverse reactions = 400,000

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia... 400 deaths reported after the vax...
Less than 10% are reported

4,000 deaths from vax in Australia
400,000 adverse reactions
All for less than 100 covid deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.