Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So I just received a short video and a random dude going to the VAERS website. He showed precisely how he entered the query to find out how many deaths. What he did looked perfectly legit. The answer came up...
There are 51,347 rows (deaths), but can only show details for no more than 10,000.

Can u link the video please

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, a little late for a recall there FDA, don’t you think?
The FDA is as criminally liable for this fraud as all the other manufacturers and agencies. In order to ensure that there would be hundreds and thousands of "cases" every day, they used this bogus PCR test and never told the public that it was all a sham.

While it could be that they are doing this recall on behalf of Gates and Soros, the more likely reason is that all these so-called "breakthrough" cases are showing that the "vaccines" are worthless. And again, they are using this test, which generally produces false positives, to report all these recent cases of vaccinated people testing positive.

Had they been honest they would have said that because the spike proteins have entered into the body, there will always be positive tests (since they are only testing for genetic material). But this is an attempt to cover up one crime with another crime.

CDC is now under-reporting vaccine deaths and adverse effects (and actually eliminating numbers as they please). But until December 2020 they were OVER-REPORTING COVID deaths to create fear and panic. Under normal circumstances, all public heath officials would have been arrested for medical fraud and larceny. But since the criminals are now in charge, they will get away scot-free while people are killed daily.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

What do u say to the Australian families of 41,000 people who have adverse reactions and 400 people that have died after taking the experimental syringe?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That can’t be true. Do you have any sources or links to this?
I can only provide indirect proof of this.

1. Sometime back, CDC admitted that deaths from COVID exclusively were only about 6% of total reported deaths. The rest were due to comorbidities. APAK will confirm this. So at present those deaths are only about 37,000.

2. VAERS recently reported about 12,000 deaths due to vaccinations. But most medical professionals who have tracked VAERS reports have stated that only 1% of the true numbers are being reported. Even if we say that 10% of the true deaths are being report, you get 12,000 x 10 which is 120,000. But in order to trick the public, CDC claimed that 12,000 was in error, and it should really have been about 6,000. So if you multiply 6,000 x 10 you get 60,000. That is almost double COVID deaths.

The real issue is that everything connected with COVID has been based on unethical deception. Absolutely no one knows the real numbers. And now that FDA has clearly confirmed that the RT-PCR test was bogus (they have withdrawn their emergency use approval), all those so-called "cases" were also bogus.

Furthermore, people who were admitted to hospitals in the UK for other reasons were shown to be hospitalized for COVID because anytime you misuse the PCR test it shows viral genetic material regardless of the source. It does not show the existence of the non-existent virus (no one has actually isolated coronavirus according to virus isolation protocol).

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
400 people have not died after taking the covid jab in Aus

Yes they have according to the therapeutic goods administration of Australia, 400 people have reported death after taking the jab and 41,000 reported adverse reactions, as of 6 days ago...

If this is correct should they continue with the experimental needle or suspend it?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
400 people have not died after taking the covid jab in Aus

In Australia...
400 people dead after taking the jab
41,000 adverse events after taking the jab

DL_ezset_large.jpg

The snare is set... Now answer my question...
Is this acceptable???

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes they have according to the therapeutic goods administration of Australia, 400 people have reported death after taking the jab and 41,000 reported adverse reactions, as of 6 days ago...

If this is correct should they continue with the experimental needle or suspend it?
Calling it experimental is a red herring. They know exactly what its effects will be, which is why they are investing so much finance and energy into its roll-out. Likely, if one delved into history, one would find the point when this vaccine was an experiment...and now they have this opportunity to use it for real.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember, they are lying about everything. This jab isn't and was never intended to be a cure for a virus. There is a darker and sinister agenda, and so to call this an experimental vaccine is likely what they want, because it takes the mind away from what it actually is. Genocide. Listen to the above recording.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember, they are lying about everything. This jab isn't and was never intended to be a cure for a virus. There is a darker and sinister agenda, and so to call this an experimental vaccine is likely what they want, because it takes the mind away from what it actually is. Genocide. Listen to the above recording.

I know. U should know that i know... LoL
But most people have no idea about the darker agenda and some aren't even ready for such truths cos they sound so outlandish to them
My dad certainly isn't, my mum can take truth. Depends who your talking to, how clued in or brainwashed they are
I called it the experimental needle or syringe for the person i was talking to understand that these things aren't vaccines at all...
And that he is experimenting with his life if he takes them...
Im interested to hear the response from Josh... Does he accept 400 deaths and 41,000 adverse events in Australia after taking the jab

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Answer the question. Is it acceptable?

Well the facts that I found said 6 deaths in Australia after taking a jab..... If you read properly

"The TGA has received and reviewed 399 reports of deaths in people who have recently been vaccinated and found six that were linked to immunisation. These deaths were all related to the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine – five were TTS cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP)."

And there have been

921 covid-19 deaths in Australia

I don't listen or accept information from Sky News or Rebel News on covid-related issues, as they base there info too much on questions, doubts, opinions and conspiracies, rather than facts..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

Your avoiding the question but you've snared yourself anyway with your own source... It reads

The TGA has received and reviewed 399 reports of deaths in people who have recently been vaccinated

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190912114313-snares-stump-tailed-macaque-for-hp.jpg

Look at you caught in that snare...
400 reported deaths after taking the vaccine as i said

Status
Not open for further replies.