Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If it's raining, don't be surprised if you run into this critter:
wildsafebc-skunk-glamshot-min.png

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have massive trout down here in Tassie that could probably rival NZ.
I would agree with you. Tassie does have some abnormally sized species..it's been a while since I when fishing for trout. It is not that plentiful here in Florida. Mostly different types of Bass...and other ingenious species

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've been thinking about going pier-fishing for salmon. My favorite pier is shut due to Covid. I could fish the other one, but it's in the dark and rickety. The stress of my last trip caused me to have 2 seizures, so I'm a little leery.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess I was always a bit of a bad boy...that's what the girls said anyway.
Thank You, Lord, that I'm not that way anymore.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking about going pier-fishing for salmon. My favorite pier is shut due to Covid. I could fish the other one, but it's in the dark and rickety. The stress of my last trip caused me to have 2 seizures, so I'm a little leery.
Sorry for both things.....shut down pier and especially the seizures....My wife used to have Grande Mal seizures...she takes dilantin for it.

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would agree with you. Tassie does have some abnormally sized species..it's been a while since I when fishing for trout. It is not that plentiful here in Florida. Mostly different types of Bass...and other ingenious species

Some trout species iv never heard of like Tiger trout and some others here as well...
Hopefully u lob on this weekend...:D

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Sorry to hear that... I hope your health holds up to enjoy fishing for some time to come my friend

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for any "discouraging word" here on the high plains:

Earl Thornburg @[email protected]

Pfizer Is Now Developing A Twice-Per-Day COVID Pill That Must Be Taken Alongside Vaccines
Pfizer Is Now Developing A Twice-Per-Day COVID Pill That Must Be Taken Alongside Vaccines

Sep 01, 2021, 15:33

Seems like we'll ALL need a hospital room for our TWICE DAILY "covid treatments", with medical staff conveniently nearby to pronounce our DEATH.

Hmmp,
Bobby Jo

Even if they do not deploy these supplemental pills right away or never do, if folks cannot see something is seriously wrong with this picture they are not thinking independently or have fled the sense of normal behaviour..not their own minds anymore. They have 'lost' it!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if they do not deploy these supplemental pills right away or never do, if folks cannot see something is seriously wrong with this picture they are not thinking independently or have fled the sense of normal behaviour..not their own minds anymore. They have 'lost' it!

Dear APAK,

It's a terrible thing when people discover that their foolishness brought their own blood upon themselves, when so many have labored to warn them. And so we try to save as many as possible, and as many who can hear ...

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM looking at his empty dinner bowl :rolleyes: )

PS For those interested, please check out "Are We Paying Attention Yet?", Post #54. It may cost you a dollar today, but save your life in the future!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to go to New Zealand and get a beautiful Brook trout in the rivers and streams. They only thrive is clean and running waters. Or go to a lake over there and get the larger common, and would be considered a trophy Rainbow trout in Australia....:rolleyes:;)

Ah yes, I have seen on tv, the trout in NZ are massive.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear APAK,

It's a terrible thing when people discover that their foolishness brought their own blood upon themselves, when so many have labored to warn them. And so we try to save as many as possible, and as many who can hear ...

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM looking at his empty dinner bowl :rolleyes: )

PS For those interested, please check out "Are We Paying Attention Yet?", Post #54. It may cost you a dollar today, but save your life in the future!

It is a shame of grave proportions. Warning some people, including some believers will only make them re-cement their concealment of the truth.....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, I have seen on tv, the trout in NZ are massive.
Tassie does have some huge fish as Cristo pointed out already. I guess you could take a ferry if you have the means and time off from your business and if you are serious about it.

Reactions: Josho
Status
Not open for further replies.