Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some watch the weather when a hurricane is approaching and take precautions. Some do not even pay attention, figuring if the Lord takes them the Lord takes them. Some of these may have children and still figure that if the Lord takes them, then the Lord takes them...making the choice for them, not to prepare and then living with the consequences.

The consequences are the problem. We are Christians, of course we pray and worship the Lord. And there is a lot we do that distracts from the time allotted for praise and worship...work...home....family....should we sit with nothing but the shirt on our back and praise the Lord continually? There were Christians that did that and there are some Buddhists that still do that. Smart...? Even logic is fatalistic. A computer might pose the question; If Christians truly believe heaven is so great and it is eternal, why aren't there denominations that live a wondering poor existence, invest nothing in life or families, and pray continually for death?...because the sooner they die the sooner they go to heaven? Is that what God wants? It would be pretty boring to watch from God's perspective. I created a bunch of do nothings!

Consequences and ramifications are the real...and they go hand and hand.
Then you have those that look at it like, Hey sera sera whatever will be, will be, the future is not ours to see! It is a legitimate question, if we would not have stood up against Satan in WW1 and WW2 where would we be? What would have happened to the children? Shoot what would have happened to the world? Christians stand by and let evil take over....Hey sera sera! Again the consequences. I strongly believe that the "sheep" approach to Christianity is legitimate. Live and let live...to each his own...OSAS...Hey sera sera! Pass the doobie! Nothing really matters. But what are the ramifications of this approach...the ramifications are the consequences that we have to live with. You did not prepare for the hurricane, you lived, but your family did not or they were maimed for life...the consequences you have to live with, every time you look into your children's eyes and ask yourself was that God's will against you and your children? Could you have prevented it?

In the real a person that prepares for that hurricane may lose everything anyway. And that right there is why I say that, the give it to the Lord and hey sera sera approach is still valid. We all pray, but that does not mean it is going to turn out well. But the ramifications and the consequences for those that prepared are going to be different, even if the same thing happens to them, because they do not have to live with knowing they did nothing....they did not even try. God helps those that help themselves? Maybe.

If the Apostles would have said, Give it to the Lord! and just camped out in Jerusalem, what would have happened to the Gospel? Looking at the Bible God appointed champions. Those champions did not in turn say, Turn it over to the Lord and then do nothing. We all may end up living in a communist world and those that worship God targeted for death. Us and our children. Do we really want to live with the consequences of doing nothing...For the sheep, I can see it, their destiny is to be eaten anyway!

There is a lot of talk about the vaccine being the Mark of the Beast. I am not sure of that. But it does fall inline with how a lot of people think it will play out. No one really knew what the Mark of the Beast would be, just that you might not be able to work if you did not take it, or buy food, etc. This scenario with the vaccines effect employment, stores, basic services, medical care, schools, so I cannot blame anybody for seeing the similarities and but there is no way I am going to join the hey sera sera crowd, but I am not sure if this is the end. The sky is falling thing, an ever reoccurring scenario. During WW1 and WW2 there were certainly people that thought that the end was near, but there were those that stood up and fought for their country and prayed to God as they did it. Shoot the year 2000 craze had a lot thinking it was the end as did those living at the turn of the first millennium.

The whole ostrich head in the sand thing is self defeating. His head may be saved but the devil is going to have his tail. I do not want that for my children or grandchildren...I will do what I can to be informed, I will do what I can to be prepared, and I will go down fighting. I might fail and my children killed, but I will not have to live knowing I put my head in the sand. Heaven...do I want to live eternity knowing that?

A hurricane is coming. And part of Christian fellowship should be about being informed and prepared. Now some will just sit like a bump on a log. If we lose, they did not have to put any effort in it...but did we lose because they did not put any effort in it. If we win, then, as in the past, the sheep will reap the benefits from those that had the courage to stand up against evil. And as in the past ridiculing those that had the intelligence to be prepared and the courage to stand up against evil.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some watch the weather when a hurricane is approaching and take precautions. Some do not even pay attention, figuring if the Lord takes them the Lord takes them. Some of these may have children and still figure that if the Lord takes them, then the Lord takes them...making the choice for them, not to prepare and then living with the consequences.

The consequences are the problem. We are Christians, of course we pray and worship the Lord. And there is a lot we do that distracts from the time allotted for praise and worship...work...home....family....should we sit with nothing but the shirt on our back and praise the Lord continually? There were Christians that did that and there are some Buddhists that still do that. Smart...? Even logic is fatalistic. A computer might pose the question; If Christians truly believe heaven is so great and it is eternal, why aren't there denominations that live a wondering poor existence, invest nothing in life or families, and pray continually for death...because the sooner they die the sooner they go to heaven? Is that what God wants? It would be pretty boring to watch from God's perspective. I created a bunch of do nothings!

Consequences and ramifications are the real...and they go hand and hand.
Then you have those that look at it like, Hey sera sera whatever will be, will be, the future is not ours to see! It is a legitimate question, if we would not have stood up against Satan in WW1 and WW2 where would we be? What would have happened to the children? Shoot what would have happened to the world. Christians stand by and let evil take over....Hey sera sera! Again the consequences. I strongly believe that the "sheep" approach to Christianity is legitimate. Live and let live...to each his own...OSAS...Hey sera sera! Pass the doobie! Nothing really matters. But what are the ramifications of this approach...the ramifications are the consequences that we have to live with. You did not prepare for the hurricane, you lived, but your family did not or they were maimed for life...the consequences you have to live with, every time you look into your children's eyes and ask yourself was that God's will against you and your children? Could you have prevented it?

In the real a person that prepares for that hurricane may lose everything anyway. And that right there is why I say that, the give it to the Lord and hey sera sera approach is still valid. We all pray, but that does not mean it is going to turn out well. But the ramifications and the consequences for those that prepared are going to be different, even if the same thing happens to them, because they do not have to live with knowing they did nothing....they did not even try. God helps those that help themselves? Maybe.

If the Apostles would have said, Give it to the Lord! and just camped out in Jerusalem, what would have happened to the Gospel? Looking at the Bible God appointed champions. Those champions did not in turn say, Turn it over to the Lord and then do nothing. We all may end up living in a communist world and those that worship God targeted for death. Us and our children. Do we really want to live with the consequences of doing nothing...For the sheep, I can see it, their destiny is to be eaten anyway!

There is a lot of talk about the vaccine being the Mark of the Beast. I am not sure of that. But it does fall inline with how a lot of people think it will play out. No one really knew what the Mark of the Beast would be, just that you might not be able to work if you did not take it, or buy food, etc. This scenario with the vaccines effect employment, stores, basic services, medical care, schools, so I cannot blame anybody for seeing the similarities and but there is no way I am going to join the hey sera sera crowd, but I am not sure if this is the end. The sky is falling thing, an ever reoccurring scenario. During WW1 and WW2 there were certainly people that thought that the end was near, but there were those that stood up and fought for their country and prayed to God as they did it. Shoot the year 2000 craze had a lot thinking it was the end as did those living at the turn of the first millennium.

The whole ostrich head in the sand thing is self defeating. His head may be saved but the devil is going to have his tail. I do not want that for my children or grandchildren...I will do what I can to be informed, I will do what I can to be prepared, and I will go down fighting. I might fail and my children killed, but I will not have to live knowing I put my head in the sand. Heaven...do I want to live eternity knowing that?

A hurricane is coming. And part of Christian fellowship should be about being informed and prepared. Now some will just sit like a bump on a log. If we lose, they did not have to put any effort in it...but did we lose because they did not put any effort in it. If we win, then, as in the past, the sheep will reap the benefits from those that had the courage to stand up against evil. And as in the past ridiculing those that had the intelligence to be prepared and the courage to stand up against evil.

Grailhunter: a person after my own heart. Uncanny indeed!

This morning I am proposing to launch, time permitting, a thread about this very subject of your post. I had all this planned, on my mind, early this morning during my walk, How is it you already thought these very same or similar ideas? You do think a bit like me and I believe it is no co-incidence.

You just gave me more encouragement to get this out today, whether you realized it or not.......I will generously and more than partially credit you for it all...

Bless you indeed,

APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Awww, ain't that sweet! Lol!
With the Nazis, we had a fighting chance; I'm not so sure we have one here.
To steal a line from Steve Earl, "But it would kill me darlin' if we didn't try."

Reactions: Taken and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The challenge is, I need to catch one, lol!

I have only ever caught one trout in my fishing history.
You need to go to New Zealand and get a beautiful Brook trout in the rivers and streams. They only thrive is clean and running waters. Or go to a lake over there and get the larger common, and would be considered a trophy Rainbow trout in Australia....:rolleyes:;)

Reactions: Josho and Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it’s about balance Cristo ….I am affected by the mandated vaccines, but I seek God and follow his directive because I know that he knows me, my job, my fears, my concerns, my situation. For me a very clear conviction came to not sign the new contract unless the words our changed. This is what The Lord is calling me to do ……I never felt any conviction about the actual vaccine itself, but was protected from getting the Pfizer one.
I just refuse to believe everything that is posted either side of the argument because the one clear thought that is placed on my heart is that none of us are as knowledgeable as God is and if he had wanted us to ‘ know ‘ everything he would have made revelations much easier to understand. Many place themselves on the level of understanding and knowing everything that is going on, to me that is presuming a higher place and not humbly accepting that we are not God. We can guess, speculate, presume and within both sides there is truth, but not the whole truth as only God knows that. Many have condemned others for following certain paths without considering that it’s before the Lord those choices have been made, instead many are accused , labelled and critiqued. It’s the latter that I find concerning because all it does is cause division between Christians and little mutual respect.

Rita
Living by faith...!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Heb 11:1

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well since posting my manager has been in contact , I have explained that I cannot sign and asked the words to be changed. I have also explained that this is about my Christian faith, integrity and conscience. I am sooooooo nervous as I wait for a response , which I now will have to wait for until tomorrow as his shift is now finished. I realised that within my fears is a fear of what he thinks of me, and what he might convey to others…….

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since posting my manager has been in contact , I have explained that I cannot sign and asked the words to be changed. I have also explained that this is about my Christian faith, integrity and conscience. I am sooooooo nervous as I wait for a response , which I now will have to wait for until tomorrow as his shift is now finished. I realised that within my fears is a fear of what he thinks of me, and what he might convey to others…….
I'm with you Rita. I hope the very best for you, believe me. The Father is on your side in the end, no matter the immediate forcast or plan you see laid out before you, as being precarious right now.....praying for you Rita...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Grailhunter
~ APAK

Prepare...absolutely
Do nothing...absolutely not
Do what you always DO...absolutely.
Praise God, Take care of your own, Breath unfettered, Speak unfettered, Seek God for wisdom, for comfort, for keeping...
And ... hello, if it is NOT your routine to ingest, inject foreign matter into yourself...
Why, shove yourself to the front of the line,
Because it's Free?

TRUST God, in all things.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Grailhunter
~ APAK

Prepare...absolutely
Do nothing...absolutely not
Do what you always DO...absolutely.
Praise God, Take care of your own, Breath unfettered, Speak unfettered, Seek God for wisdom, for comfort, for keeping...
And ... hello, if it is NOT your routine to ingest, inject foreign matter into yourself...
Why, shove yourself to the front of the line,
Because it's Free?

TRUST God, in all things.

Glory to God,
Taken
Amen to all that....true freedom does come with a price...and out Saviour already paid it for you, me and Rita....and many, many more....

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita...Remember, God is the God of the Living....He opens doors you do not yet know exist. Do not let your heart be troubled, by men.
Praying for comfort for you.
God Bless,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you in this now!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australian Health Minister Makes Insane Announcement About Lockdown

A spoof ,,made up ,,,,all reality ..if it's fake it's really a good one.....

anyway ....what was said does fit in well will what is going on.....

she said lockdowns are for ever ...and if you leave home we will shoot you, I hope its painful...

.this is the 4th Reich...2 mil cops on corner of every street.....she ready for the rubber room....personally rip your guts out....

Last edited:
Reactions: Grailhunter

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

she said lockdowns are for ever ...and if you leave home we will shoot you, I hope its painful...

.this is the 4th Reich...2 mil cops on corner of every street.....she ready for the rubber room....personally rip your guts out....

lol

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to go to New Zealand and get a beautiful Brook trout in the rivers and streams. They only thrive is clean and running waters. Or go to a lake over there and get the larger common, and would be considered a trophy Rainbow trout in Australia....:rolleyes:;)

We have massive trout down here in Tassie that could probably rival NZ.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new world record Brown Trout was just caught down under. Us in Canada are very well aware of your monster trout!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

To be fair it looks like they just edited that

Reactions: Truman and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even though we don't have the same agreements on vaccines.

It's actually a bit of some good news to Victorians.... I was expecting it to be a longer wait.

And when they reneg on that and aim for 100% and throw us in prison you will still be on the side lines cheering it on like a .....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trout fishing by yourself is putting the public health un danger but not a bus load of people...

Common sense is dead... Killed by Satan... And people are still on board

Reactions: Truman and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They won't reach 70%...
Aussies are waking up...
They've hurt too many of us now...