Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't stand the man... but I watched that news clip... and he was NOT suggesting that this be.. .he was merely musing as to things that might be done to help... in other words... he was thinking out loud and that dumb idea came out... NOT a crime and I agree the media ran with it in the wrong direction.
I am sure that Trump was not thinking out loud at all, he does play such games, remember when he was with the UK PM woman and he just did a side remark about does the UK have N weapons ? Now she came across playing that she thought Trump did not know if they had :rolleyes:, she is playing the clown ! clearly he was having a dig at her that's all, so she came across with that tactic of playing out such childish dribble game play.

The MSM are the biggest con-artist going, it cost a lot of money for them and Political Party's to play the people for fools 24/7 they are the lowest trash. Just go to Uni and go through all the trash to become one, one would have to be a total degenerate to want to be in that game, one has to be devoid of any moral conscious and must be devilishly ruthless with a arsenal full of dirty cunning tricks, that the average person would not have a clue about such crafty impositions. for if they did truly understand the cunning deceptiveness of the propaganda used nowadays, one would smell a huge filthy god dam stinking rat to the likes that has even surpassed that of the Nazis propaganda machine by far ! not to mention the intentions of all the degenerate brainwashing of school system does on children, it's way out of control, they have even beaten the Nazis on that intent of indoctrination as well.

I am scathing of the Australian people because they do not have any fortitude in respects to what our people went to take on Hitler's Nazis at all, they would not know the workings of Hitler and his Nazi trash if they fell over it. Our Diggers all died in vain, because the history was only a indoctrination content and nothing to do with an education on the reality as to why and how.
People are too interested in football etc playing childish games and drinking grog to become drunken slob morons, they do not bother to study the Bible, they think it's just rubbish, because our Priest were not taking our Souls seriously and backed down 24/7 too the wolves that Jesus talked about in this world.
The MSM and Governments are nowadays sewer full of filthy rats. it was such people who killed Jesus, for they fear him because they know they are despicable. They truly promote the thieves and create the sick dogs of this world that go back directly too there vomit. the Bible points all this out.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sure that Trump was not thinking out loud at all, he does play such games,
I regress that you have wasted your words on me...

Like I stated... I have no admiration or respect for Mr. Trump... whatever game he chose to play is irrelevant and my post was simply stating that the media mis-represented him in this specific situation.

I stopped watching ANY media after the US election in January... The world is full of sewer rats.... this is nothing new... it has been this way for decades.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ahahah Sleepy Joe... Is this a dream i keep thinking... Prick, slap... No its not a dream
Have you ever had a dream where you pricked yourself to make sure that you weren't dreaming and it seemed like you convinced yourself that you were awake? Even though, in actuality, you were sleeping? This may explain things...not that one could ever explain this level of stupidity! Lol
The worst thing is...the people are putting up with it! Why? Because the media told them so! Even when they admit that the media lies to them! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Early on in Trump's campaign
LOL... Cristo likes you... I think he finds me annoying... LOL... Love ya Cristo... :D
Cristo and I get along, except regarding Trump. I don't find you annoying, except when it comes to your attitude towards Trump. Who cares if he has the worst personality in the world? Look at what he did while he was in office. And look at the circumstances that he did it under. Anyone else would've crumbled. BTW...being president cost him over 1 billion dollars!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cristo and I get along, except regarding Trump. I don't find you annoying, except when it comes to your attitude towards Trump. Who cares if he has the worst personality in the world? Look at what he did while he was in office. And look at the circumstances that he did it under. Anyone else would've crumbled. BTW...being president cost him over 1 billion dollars!
I have no idea what he did while in office... and I don't care... so you and I are east to west when it comes to the integrity of a person and how they carry themselves. NOT worth fighting over. I understand many loved the man and still do... I ACCEPT that.

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Early on in Trump's campaign

Trump.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman has to spoil the atmosphere...again! "It's what I do!"
I have no idea what he did while in office... and I don't care... so you and I are east to west when it comes to the integrity of a person and how they carry themselves. NOT worth fighting over. I understand many loved the man and still do... I ACCEPT that.
Who did you learn about his integrity from? I recall when I first heard that Trump was running for office. I thought, "What, now they're gonna have a clown for a president?" I later thought about why I thought that and where I got that idea from. You know where I heard it? C.N.N.
They planted seeds in our minds about him for years.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like me, you are entitled to your opinion, which, except for this, seems to be spot-on! In my opinion!
"You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me!" Sigh! Lol

Respect...

I gotta say, i love the avatar of the serpent being trampled on by the eagle... Its inspiring

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Respect...

I gotta say, i love the avatar of the serpent being trampled on by the eagle... Its inspiring
Successfully agreeing to disagree without being disagreeable is one of my favorite things in life!
It takes 2 good attitudes to do it. Respect.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who did you learn about his integrity from? I recall when I first heard that Trump was running for office. I thought, "What, now they're gonna have a clown for a president?"
This is what I knew of Trump BEFORE the election... He was a business man.. he was rich and he had his own television show which I NEVER watched.
My opinion of him ( not that it matters ) has stemmed from the few times I heard him speak publicly... He was always boasting about how good he was and what a marvelous job he was doing... and he was always lashing out at people blaming them for things. That is ALL I know of Trump... it is all I care to know about him... I see him as an elite rich man who suffers from narcissism.
My little opinion means nothing... but I still have it.

I have never paid attention to politics... Canadian or American... somehow... Trump took a special spotlight through out his presidency. I don't expect to EVER watch anything politics EVER AGAIN...

I joined this forum last June... just as the election was in full swing... the opinions I heard... the behaviour I saw was nothing short of appalling.
Not my cup of tea... Just give me Jesus and GO AWAY... LOL That is how I feel about politics.

Anyways... this thread is not about Trump.... I'm sorry for going off topic... I am just answering this question of Truman's... and I am now OUT.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK NOW.... AM I the only one who has impaired vision?? I am seeing a deer with bulgy eyes... LOL OH my goodness... my vision is beginning to fail me...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't see any deer
You know how optical illusions work ?? It depends where the eye looks first... well that is what that picture does to me..
I have to really concentrate and STARE at the image.. and change my focus from the eye ( which to me looks like eyes )... to the beak... when I look down at the beak... I then see the proper position. It is the first picture I have ever had that experience with.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hate reality shows. I once watched a bit of Trump's show and I thought it was a cruel way to be entertained.
I've always hated gambling. And politics! It took an act of God, I'm not kidding, to get me interested in the 2016 election.
Me, interested in the politics of another country? Yeah, right!
We'll leave it at that. Let's move onto something less controversial.
How about, "Q?" Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know how optical illusions work ?? It depends where the eye looks first... well that is what that picture does to me..
I have to really concentrate and STARE at the image.. and change my focus from the eye ( which to me looks like eyes )... to the beak... when I look down at the beak... I then see the proper position. It is the first picture I have ever had that experience with.
The eagle is speaking to you, Addy, it is speaking to you from beyond time...it is saying, "Love Trump!"
I never said that I wasn't a brat...takes one to know one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.