Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Media turned Trump Asking Questions INTO Trump Dictating a Solution.
Yes they are good at turning the tables but most Australians are to stupid to pick up on the con-job that takes place.
I got bombarded with people hysterical about that Trump is wanting to inject bleach into peoples blood stream ? yes he is ! :rolleyes: thanks to the MSM :eek:
The MSM should of been sued for saying such total full on trash. It was an outright Lie ! Trump never said anything of the like, he was doing what I said he was doing, fishing ! but we never seen the full episode of the story in fact and I ask why is that so ? well for one the MSM have played there cards close, being carful in portray that pathetic line, but on the other hand I want to truly know what Trump was talking about in all this, but then again the MSM has cut that from the publics view :mad: I knew something was up directly that day it was aired but If I could see the whole show, then I could see where Trump was truly going with it all, so it looks like he knew about the Covid Jab treatment before hand ? Now if this was so ? and the and they who control the MSM just got too this story and bastardised it like so, I have seen such tampering before, where they see something that some will pick up on directly, so they jump in and try and make the story come across as a pathetic joke at that was made out to be. But I am awake to such tactics, I am like Wait ! what was that childish dribble all about, it been staged ! a typical front ! a facade !

Billionaire Business Man of that stature and IQ of 160 ? claims to inject yourself with Bleach ! :rolleyes: not to mention all the rest of the baloney that the MSM has peddled 24/7 that such a person is a pathetic, no hopper bum a no body ! to the public as likened to some one who has never worked a job in there life say ?
Oh but that resume is one of the likes of Obama in fact ? not to mention the MSM did not question him on anything at all, were was he truly born ? all shut down, the story of Obamas life School reports, friends ? you name it all hidden from public view. nothing to be seen here for you the public morons, Obama could of been Adolph Hitler for all we truly knew about him or Davros ? or the Master on Doctor Who.

Such is totally embarrassing of a Nation like the USA to have a President that no one knows truly who he is ! he was not even an American ! like Hitler was not a German and I know that he hatted the Germans and wanted them all dead in fact and Obama hates the USA as well as he clearly showed such displays on many occasions, but the MSM swept such under the carpet.

Reactions: Truman

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
TWO "scenarios"...
The US stick their nose IN Foreign Nations business and DICTATE what "they" MUST DO...
or the US simply Sit on the Sidelines and LET Foreign Nations "DECIDE" what "they" are WILLING TO DO....and the US say...okie dokie, You are this, You are that...So shall the US call you "this or that".

Reaction...
Civil disturbances between the Foreign entities.
A greater Power Dictating, TAIWAN, is not, can not be Independent.

AND ANY Foreign nation (such as the US), who will recognize TAIWAN as Independant, becomes the Enemy of the Greater Dictating Power.

It's an Elementary Bully Tactic... observed for Eons on Elementary School Playgrounds...
"I'm Popular...THAT "person" is not my friend..."IF" THAT "person" is "your" friend...
"You can NOT BE "my friend". YOU are therefore a Loser....Because "I" am popular, "I" wield "influence"....IF "you" do not as "I SAY"...YOU are a nobody...YOU are thus on my "enemy list"...and subject to my "whims and influence" of "Threats and Secretly Planned and Plotted Surprise Attacks".
All the more reason why the church ought not to be having any involvement in politics... Regardless the party involved.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most men are like children in big bodies. They like the MAGIC of groceries in the pantry, clean dishes in the cupboard, clean clothes in the closet and drawers, and if they can't find something, momma knows where everything is....It's Magical!! :p

Its love

Reactions: Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then there's the mystery of the toilet seat.... It's down when the women leave the room and when they come back... boom...that toilet seat is up... magic and mystery... LOL

I don't know what the big deal is... My mum and sister never said a word about it but my ex did and it used to piss me off cos we end up arguing about a silly toilet seat. Who cares if its up or down, just put it into the position your require, its not hard. You actually need more force to lift the seat so its much easier to drop the seat

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Billionaire Business Man of that stature and IQ of 160 ? claims to inject yourself with Bleach ! :rolleyes:
I can't stand the man... but I watched that news clip... and he was NOT suggesting that this be.. .he was merely musing as to things that might be done to help... in other words... he was thinking out loud and that dumb idea came out... NOT a crime and I agree the media ran with it in the wrong direction.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know what the big deal is... My mum and sister never said a word about it but my ex did and it used to piss me off cos we end up arguing about a silly toilet seat. Who cares if its up or down, just put it into the position your require, its not hard. You actually need more force to lift the seat so its much easier to drop the seat
The reference I made was to add to Taken's funny take on things.... and... I have no men in my life... so I don't have this problem. I would never have commented about this... as I don't care... LOL...

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reggie Belefonte ~

Highlight News has become an Acceptable misnomer.
1) Lowlight News mentions....a fire, a robbery, an explosion, blah, blah...
It is simply an event that occured.
Investigations...into the cause requires time...
"Unless" the event is egregious or a famous person is somehow involved (suspect or victim)....
THEN...does the "so-called" NEWS Become a fanfair of weeks and weeks of long drawn out "panels" of "commentators" OPINIONS.

^ There is where the 'MAGIC' begins...
Commentators day and night repeating, repeating "THEIR" OPINIONS; and "magically", the Listeners....Begin Repeating, Repeating, the commentators OPINIONS...
AS "FACTS"!!

And where do these OPINIONS, routinely come from...(ie the SOURCE)....??
An unnamed, "but reliable" (LOL), snitch, leaker, of the highest positioned (LOL) "insider"....

Sorry, but "confidential informants"...are typically, themselves involved in unscrupulous dealings, (such as prisoners) and eavesdroppers hearing bits of information (without context of the subject), such as aids, maids, cooks, secretaries, package runners, blah, blah.
Oh...and the "enticement"? $$$

The most "inflamed" "so-called NEWS"... are "out of Context" OPINIONS of people, the Average "Listener", has NEVER met and Does Not know them OR THEIR "SOURCE"!

OH NO...the sky is falling...
* Trump exercised his right to lawfully file a few bankruptcies...compared to what? The 500+ companies he helped with his own money?
The thousands of people gaining employment, by his efforts? Oh, oh the scandal...LOL
* Trump likes McDonalds burgers....Oh, oh the scandal....even though there are approx. 40,000 McDonalds serving burgers to the worlds "peons"!
* Trump was multiple times married and had affairs....and THAT was a Phenomena exclusive to Trump? LOL
* Trump was BY LAW, required to ACCEPT his Salary as President, (paid quarterly, per the law)....Oh, oh, the scandal... He donated his Salary, TO "his choice" of Organizations...
* Trump has lavish properties....oh, oh, the scandal....Lavish properties from his own investments and risks....INSTEAD of "lavish properties" LIKE "40 year career POLITICIANS", with Lavish properties PAID FOR by TAXPAYERS!!

- Obama - pfff WHERE he was born, utterly irrelevant. A "natural born citizen", IS the child "of" TWO US citizens, at the "time" of the child's Birth. He wasn't. And neither was Harris.

- Demonrats have played their backroom underhanded "games" for eons, fooling their "constitutants" with endless promises of "FREEBIES". Pocketing the bulk, in perks FOR THEMSELVES and doling out SCRAPS.
"Pe-louse's" DISTRICT is the MOST disgusting result of her long-time sitting in luxury, while surrounded by that which easily could be compared to the most horrific Third world Slums.

GAG!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the more reason why the church ought not to be having any involvement in politics... Regardless the party involved.

There is "fine line"...
The "constitutional republic"...WAS established on "Biblical Principles and Standards".... Uniformly Good FOR ALL, "according to a FEW limited specific things".

..."demon-crazy" also referred to as a "democracy".... IS a government established on "MAJORITY RULES"...and the minority ... to bad, so sad.
It operates OUTSIDE of the "constitutional" FEW limits of specific things.

Public schools...(government run institutions, and the bulk of nations children's participation).... have become indoctrination centers FOR Everything OF the World IS GOOD...and Biblical, and Constitutional standards and principles....are SUCH a monkey wrench to the INDOCTRINATION "agenda"...
They are NOT taught.

A connundrum...
"Separation of "church and state"...does not "separate" A church teaching of Biblical Laws and A states enacted Laws....

Separation of Church and State....is merely the Federals Governments INABILITY to LAWFULLY DECLARE A "NATIONAL RELIGION".

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think Christianity and Government go hand in hand at all... they have not been on the same page for decades...
I do not understand how Capitalism and Christianity can even be used in the same sentence.
Things might ONCE have been... but have not been for a great many years.

The greater GOOD is just another name for survival of the fittest.

My goodness.. on health care alone... if one is not covered by insurance... serious decisions need to be made... Man injures his hand... loses 2 fingers... insurance will only pay for one... WHICH finger would you like to keep?? This happens all the time in America... so it boggles my mind how anyone can think America is a Christian nation.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Man injures his hand... loses 2 fingers... insurance will only pay for one... WHICH finger would you like to keep??

Well it depends which two fingers we are talking about...
I think the thumb is most valuable followed by index, middle and ring fingers...
The pinky is the cheapest

Status
Not open for further replies.