Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEP, -- The Australian Government has now apparently not only brought out the Armored Vehicles and the Army to quell the RESISTANCE, but they've also sanctioned shooting Civilians with their Children -- IN THE BACK -- as they flee.

Seems to me that where some have criticized the CIVILIANS for "placing themselves in harms way", including a 70 year old woman who was viciously shoved to the pavement striking her head, and THEN BEING MACED while defenseless; that these CRIMINALS operating under the "Color-Of-Law" should receive a SEVEN FOLD comeuppance with whatever means is necessary to REGAIN THEIR CONSTITUTION and GOVERNMENT from the USURPERS.

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...298/803/651/281/original/41ef4cb0aac4b520.mp4
Twisted Eagle @[email protected]

Hunting scenes from Melbourne as NWO cops shoot ANTI-NWO (F*ck off COV_ID) protesters in the back like animals who are on the run.
Learn your lessons & "defend your rights -- say NO to NWO"
Pls prepare for yourself

GO AUSTRALIA, We're PRAYING for You, and STANDING with You.
Bobby Jo

Scrolling down Twisted Eagles page reminded me of the movie War Games.
The only winning move is not to play.

Beginning of sorrows...
ugh

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For ANYONE who DEFENDS these Governments over the Protesters:

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...439/404/526/751/original/3e91a10f08381059.mp4

Patriot_PKhov @[email protected]

New South Wales police drag off a young mother in front of her screaming son for using her democratic right to protest, watch the smirking scumbag taunting the filmer too, never forget and never forgive what all these tyrants did!

DAMN NAZIS!!!! WTF is wrong with EUROPE!

THIS IS PARLIAMENT RULE FOR YA.

It's scenes like this that WILL bring EQUAL and GREATER responses from our CITIZENS against Government TYRANNY.

Prverbs 6:31 And if he is caught, he will pay sevenfold; ...

Absolutely APPALLING, to the point of "no more Protests", but instead "Open Rebellion" to RESTORE our Constitutional Governments.
Bobby Jo

Yep that happened last year. i think.. Its crazy
Of all the crazy things ive seen in this country in the past 20 months the craziest might have to be the pregnant woman being arrested in her home in front of her family... And what did they arrest her for??? Tweeting about a protest...
Cops on horseback in Victoria market was also quite a scene.
Oh and i forgot about the man who got stomped in the head by cops and went into a coma, nothing more was ever heard of him

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YEP, -- The Australian Government has now apparently not only brought out the Armored Vehicles and the Army to quell the RESISTANCE, but they've also sanctioned shooting Civilians with their Children -- IN THE BACK -- as they flee.

Seems to me that where some have criticized the CIVILIANS for "placing themselves in harms way", including a 70 year old woman who was viciously shoved to the pavement striking her head, and THEN BEING MACED while defenseless; that these CRIMINALS operating under the "Color-Of-Law" should receive a SEVEN FOLD comeuppance with whatever means is necessary to REGAIN THEIR CONSTITUTION and GOVERNMENT from the USURPERS.

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...298/803/651/281/original/41ef4cb0aac4b520.mp4
Twisted Eagle @[email protected]

Hunting scenes from Melbourne as NWO cops shoot ANTI-NWO (F*ck off COV_ID) protesters in the back like animals who are on the run.
Learn your lessons & "defend your rights -- say NO to NWO"
Pls prepare for yourself

GO AUSTRALIA, We're PRAYING for You, and STANDING with You.
Bobby Jo

Thats recent... Happened Tuesday as cops shot rubber bullets at people for fun...
Those rubber bullets are potentially lethal...
There has been protests in Melbourne on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today the protests were put out as cops closed every road going into town and they arrested anyone they could get their hands on...

Australia is a police state... Sydney and Melbourne both locked down hard for absolutely nothing
For Melbourne, my home town, they are the most locked down city in the world apparently...
The people are really fed up and their really resisting now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats recent... Happened Tuesday as cops shot rubber bullets at people for fun...
Those rubber bullets are potentially lethal...
There has been protests in Melbourne on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today the protests were put out as cops closed every road going into town and they arrested anyone they could get their hands on...

Australia is a police state... Sydney and Melbourne both locked down hard for absolutely nothing
For Melbourne, my home town, they are the most locked down city in the world apparently...
The people are really fed up and their really resisting now...
Cristo, aren't you glad you checked out of Melbourne, at least until the political climate improves for good?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cristo, aren't you glad you checked out of Melbourne, at least until the political climate improves for good?

Thank God. Literally, cos i think it was His idea...
My thoughts and prayers are still with my family and friends over there but...

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CEO of Moderna Says Even Young Will Need to Take Vaccine Booster Shots Indefinitely
by Paul Joseph Watson
The CEO of pharmaceutical giant Moderna says that even younger people will have to get vaccine booster shots at least once every three years, meaning that a two-tier society which punishes the unvaccinated could remain in place indefinitely.

According to Stephane Bancel, the pandemic will continue for at least another year, at which point there will be enough vaccine doses “so that everyone on this Earth can be vaccinated.”

This includes jabs for infants and booster shots for those who require them.

“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” said Bancel, although he went on to assert that such people would still get ill.

“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital,” said the Moderna CEO.

Bancel says life will return to normal “in a year,” but that this will be dependent on people continuing to receive regular COVID-19 booster jabs.

The CEO said older and vulnerable people would “undoubtedly” need refresher shots at least once a year, while even younger people who face an infinitesimal chance of dying from the virus will need booster shots every three years.

Israel has already signaled that vaccine passports will incorporate mandatory proof of an individual having received booster shots.

This means that those hoping to ride out the pandemic while remaining unvaccinated, with all freedoms returned next year, may actually face a permanent bio-security police state which keeps them under de facto lockdown forever.

Those who for whatever reason refuse to take their booster jabs will also face discrimination when it comes to travel and basic lifestyle activities in many countries.

Despite Bancel’s insistence that the entire planet will have been offered a vaccine within a year, according to Amnesty International, “Moderna has not yet delivered a single vaccine dose to a low-income country.”

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CEO of Moderna Says Even Young Will Need to Take Vaccine Booster Shots Indefinitely
by Paul Joseph Watson
The CEO of pharmaceutical giant Moderna says that even younger people will have to get vaccine booster shots at least once every three years, meaning that a two-tier society which punishes the unvaccinated could remain in place indefinitely.

According to Stephane Bancel, the pandemic will continue for at least another year, at which point there will be enough vaccine doses “so that everyone on this Earth can be vaccinated.”

This includes jabs for infants and booster shots for those who require them.

“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” said Bancel, although he went on to assert that such people would still get ill.

“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital,” said the Moderna CEO.

Bancel says life will return to normal “in a year,” but that this will be dependent on people continuing to receive regular COVID-19 booster jabs.

The CEO said older and vulnerable people would “undoubtedly” need refresher shots at least once a year, while even younger people who face an infinitesimal chance of dying from the virus will need booster shots every three years.

Israel has already signaled that vaccine passports will incorporate mandatory proof of an individual having received booster shots.

This means that those hoping to ride out the pandemic while remaining unvaccinated, with all freedoms returned next year, may actually face a permanent bio-security police state which keeps them under de facto lockdown forever.

Those who for whatever reason refuse to take their booster jabs will also face discrimination when it comes to travel and basic lifestyle activities in many countries.

Despite Bancel’s insistence that the entire planet will have been offered a vaccine within a year, according to Amnesty International, “Moderna has not yet delivered a single vaccine dose to a low-income country.”

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... or until Jesus Returns and all those who have chosen to Worship the Beast will perish (Rev. 14:9), and the vultures will pick their bones while the other one in the field will remain ALIVE to join Jesus in HIS Millennial Kingdom (Lke 17:36).

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo making breakfast of 1/2 hotdog plus kibbles :rolleyes: )

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my favorite Pink Floyd songs....Money! It makes the world go around.....

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scrolling down Twisted Eagles page reminded me of the movie War Games.
The only winning move is not to play.

Yep, and I'm reminded of Rev. 18:4, where we're instructed to "come out of her", meaning the Cities -- so that WE aren't participants in her PUNISHMENT.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo fixing his own breakfast :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, and I'm reminded of Rev. 18:4, where we're instructed to "come out of her", meaning the Cities -- so that WE aren't participants in her PUNISHMENT.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo fixing his own breakfast :rolleyes: )

Good start BJ although I reckon 'Coming out of her' means more than physical cities. All the filth of greed, power and things that are against the will of God in this world. We need to leave all of it behind, as it will eventually 'bite' us.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God help us if the Democrats “win” in the next midterm elections and the next presidential election…

Watch and pray!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God help us if the Democrats “win” in the next midterm elections and the next presidential election…

I'm not sure why you're looking forward, when if we look backward we ALREADY KNOW THE FUTURE. -- THERE ARE NO MORE ELECTIONS, it's ALL FRAUD into PERPETUITY.

So it's not "next election" until we resolve the "LAST ELECTION". THEN, and only THEN we have a path forward.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

9ec548323605620d.png

Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.