Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei ...here's a pic

JosephLadapo.jpg

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Z, the Audit was completed today and now the hearing has commenced. Do you believe the results can be given today while the hearing is going on? Wouldn't it take days?
They still haven't received all the information from Maricopa county. I think they will have to push for the rest of the information before they have the results.

I'm watching C-Span and the conversation is Covid..
People calling in with real life experiences with the jab.
SO INTERESTING...
Hugs
Washington Journal 09/25/2021 | Event | C-SPAN.org

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They still haven't received all the information from Maricopa county. I think they will have to push for the rest of the information before they have the results.

I'm watching C-Span and the conversation is Covid..
People calling in with real life experiences with the jab.
SO INTERESTING...
Hugs
Washington Journal 09/25/2021 | Event | C-SPAN.org
Thanks for the update

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the southern Border.
They are saying in the news that all the Haitians have been removed.
This is from last night:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for the video link..refeshing and the new Surgeon General sounds just like the Gov. I can see why DeSantis hired him. If he sticks to his words then FL is truly blessed with his new hire......

Ye i thought it was the Surgeon General but i thought that was a federal position...
Does every state have one. What do they do?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems that the Australian NEWS coverage is now under assault by the Government:

I wonder if the Citizens of Australia wish they had their "swords" back, and whether any other nation's Citizens would dare to turn in their "swords".

You never know when (not "if") we might need them.
Bobby Jo

Yep i posted that same news story on another thread...
There has been 6 straight days of protests in Melbourne now and the cops have been as brutal as ever

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Australian Government (actually not a Government, but a Commercially Owned Business) will continue to subjugate the Citizens until they've had enough and maybe they'll take back their Constitution and Nation:

“It’s scary”: Police swarm shopping centre with helicopters, drones, and horses

By Rebel News, September 23, 2021

Local residents are baffled as the police show up en masse to patrol shopping centres.

Citizens throughout the world support the Citizens in Australia. TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ratatoskr @[email protected]

Australia: Complete media blackout and servers down in Victoria today! ...

Looks to me like the World's Governments are panicking as they realize that their Power and Control are not working. The Citizens are waking up to their Crimes.

So NEXT, these Criminal Governments will turn to the U.N. for help; where after a Global Thermonuclear War, Jesus will Return.

So strap yourself in because as bad as it seems now, -- it will get worse.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmmmp. I just posted that Australia (and others) will turn to the U.N., and just now discovered a SIMILAR ASSERTION:

It’s All Starting To Make Sense Now Why Australian Laws Were Recently Changed To Allow Globalists Foreign Troops In

It’s All Starting To Make Sense Now Why Australian Laws Were Recently Changed To Allow Globalists Foreign Troops In

(Perth National Review) The Globalist who have installed over a year ago, a deadly Globalised, privatized, and violent Police force, within the Victorian Police units, will disguise some of themselves as protesters.

They’ll be violent, to then blame the innocent protesters and may even deliberately shoot some local innocent Victorian Police to use as an excuse for major crackdowns, to justify the killing dozens of protesters as the murder of one already isn’t enough.

The only goal of non-violent protest is to push government to escalate their use of force to a point where they start injuring and murdering people, opening the door to one of two outcomes. A) Shaming government into breaking or B) Justify resistance with widespread support from the masses.

One protester is already shot in the head left to die ( didn’t hear that on mainstream media I bet – left laying in a pool of blood with a cracked skull after Police shot him, as we reported on ANR yesterday )

The hapless gullible public will believe what ever the Globalists tv controlled channels tell them, ( protesters are bad – so those who can’t think for themselves go – ok what ever you say must be true as my brain is dead from a lack of use )

... and PLEASE Pay Attention to the assertion that UNDERCOVER POLICE will attempt to incite and even COMMIT VIOLENCE to DISCREDIT the Citizens, -- just as our own "FBI" and other "Law Enforcement" agencies do here in the U.S.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, -- I'm aware of "protests coming up" because YOU'RE STANDING ON MY PORCH, and THAT CONFIRMS that you're both AFRAID of up coming Protests, and EXPECTING up coming Protests, -- Or So I'd Respond:

Police in Australia turn up on doorsteps to quiz citizens over social media posts

Police in Australia turn up on doorsteps to quiz citizens over social media posts

Citizens have posted the chilling footage.
By Cindy Harper, Issue: September 25, 2021

In footage that has to be seen to be believed, citizens in Australia are sharing with the world the moment police turn up at their door, warning them over their social media posts.

Police appear to be scanning social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and looking for users who they think may support protests.

“We’re here to have a chat to you because we have instructions that you’ve been posting some things on social media,” the plainclothes police officer said in a viral TikTok video.

“Why I’m here is to remind you to ensure that you need to stay at home in relation to COVID and stay at home orders.”

In another viral video, an officer asks a man on his doorstep, “Are you aware of any communication circling around between people about any protests coming up?”

The officer then asked the man, “Do you use any platform at all to communicate?”

The Australian police arrested hundreds of people following the anti-lockdown and anti-vaccine passport demonstrations across the country.

As reported by Reuters, at least 235 who gathered in the city of Melbourne to protest the lockdown measures were arrested. In Sydney, at least 32 people were arrested.

Over the past few weeks, the cities of Melbourne, Sydney, and the nation’s capital Canberra have controversially been under lockdown.

Residents have responded to the restrictive lockdown measures through protests.

Holding the country hostage, authorities do not plan to lift the strict measures in Canberra, New South Wales, and Victoria until at least 70% of the population has been fully vaccinated. Only 47% of the Australian population has been fully vaccinated.

... and WORDS are better than an OVERT RESPONSE, -- although it may come to that ...

Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Australian Government (actually not a Government, but a Commercially Owned Business) will continue to subjugate the Citizens until they've had enough and maybe they'll take back their Constitution and Nation:

By Rebel News, September 23, 2021

Local residents are baffled as the police show up en masse to patrol shopping centres.

Citizens throughout the world support the Citizens in Australia. TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!
Bobby Jo

Bravo Rebel news for reporting the facts that the mainstream will not show and God bless Bobby Jo for sharing
I wonder what ELAM thinks about all this...

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, -- I'm aware of "protests coming up" because YOU'RE STANDING ON MY PORCH, and THAT CONFIRMS that you're both AFRAID of up coming Protests, and EXPECTING up coming Protests, -- Or So I'd Respond:

Citizens have posted the chilling footage.
By Cindy Harper, Issue: September 25, 2021

In footage that has to be seen to be believed, citizens in Australia are sharing with the world the moment police turn up at their door, warning them over their social media posts.

Police appear to be scanning social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and looking for users who they think may support protests.

“We’re here to have a chat to you because we have instructions that you’ve been posting some things on social media,” the plainclothes police officer said in a viral TikTok video.

“Why I’m here is to remind you to ensure that you need to stay at home in relation to COVID and stay at home orders.”

In another viral video, an officer asks a man on his doorstep, “Are you aware of any communication circling around between people about any protests coming up?”

The officer then asked the man, “Do you use any platform at all to communicate?”

The Australian police arrested hundreds of people following the anti-lockdown and anti-vaccine passport demonstrations across the country.

As reported by Reuters, at least 235 who gathered in the city of Melbourne to protest the lockdown measures were arrested. In Sydney, at least 32 people were arrested.

Over the past few weeks, the cities of Melbourne, Sydney, and the nation’s capital Canberra have controversially been under lockdown.

Residents have responded to the restrictive lockdown measures through protests.

Holding the country hostage, authorities do not plan to lift the strict measures in Canberra, New South Wales, and Victoria until at least 70% of the population has been fully vaccinated. Only 47% of the Australian population has been fully vaccinated.

... and WORDS are better than an OVERT RESPONSE, -- although it may come to that ...

Bobby Jo

They can arrest people for "incitement" they call it...

Every day i wake up and every day i still cannot believe all this is happening, how quickly the world has just given in to this tyranny and the goof balls still supporting this

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey CR,

He's the Brains, and I'm merely the typist! :rolleyes:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM waiting another 30 minutes for his 2-hourly 1/2 MilkBone "cookie" :rolleyes:

So the dog now has a timer or stop watch....I hope you don't get chewed out too many times...lol

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can arrest people for "incitement" they call it...

Every day i wake up and every day i still cannot believe all this is happening, how quickly the world has just given in to this tyranny and the goof balls still supporting this
You might want to write a book if you are so inclined about the average Joe living in OZ in these insane times, through your eyes and experiences...start taking and collecting notes, articles and pictures for it now..

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the dog now has a timer or stop watch....I hope you don't get chewed out too many times...lol

... ACTUALLY, he pokes me with his paw until I get up and SERVE HIM HIS TREAT. :eek:

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM just now having his 1/2 MilkBone cookie :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.