Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm thinking yes...
If there is already a scheme in place, who is going to stop the evildoers? Shouldn't Christians be praying for divine judgment to fall upon every leader who is a part of this conspiracy, like Elijah called down fire from Heaven?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ce15309f5229d0c7.jpeg

Perhaps the purported "vax" is a little TOO OBVIOUS of a DEPOPULATION (GENOCIDE) TOOL.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember WHEN people Understood the Difference Between Liberty and Tyranny?
They don't understand because many in the West still have it either too rosy and nice, or are a fearful lot who are dependent on their masters and authorities for hand-outs; and real tyranny has not come to their doorsteps. It has not shown up yet to their kitchen tables and the places where they lay their head at night. So they do not really care about it YET!

It's ironic that the words you say in your post gets asked AFTER, every time tyranny has taken hold and seized liberty for awhile then vanishes as we then survey the destruction it has caused.

It is because of the sheer stupidity and ignorance in very generation of the many, that pull the few who are alert and vigilant to tyranny, down the drain with them. History reveals this every time. The few who really believe in liberty eventually get trampled under and dragged down because of the mindless mobs that start to panic for their lives when they finally see tyranny at their doorsteps; the panic runs on the stores, the banks, your property, and even your lives to get what they selfishly need for their own survival.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nurses, Hospital Officials: Treatment Of Kids Injured In Waukesha Car Attack Being Hampered By Vaccine Mandate
by Steve Watson
F
Nurses and officials at the Children’s hospital where all the kids injured in the horrific Waukesha car attack were taken have revealed that treatment is being hampered by a staff shortage brought on by the COVID vaccine mandate.

The sources say that the Children’s Wisconsin Milwaukee Hospital struggled to care for 18 children rushed there in the aftermath because there are no longer enough nurses or support staff available.

One nurse speaking anonymously told local media that “It was a nightmare,” adding “We just don’t have enough people and [supervisors] were frantically calling in everyone they could, but it wasn’t enough.”

“We are taking care of everyone the best we can, but it’s hard,” the nurse added.

A hospital official also noted that there are currently over 200 open positions at the site, and more than 450 across all of the institute’s campuses, primarily because people have been forced out of work by the vaccine mandate which came into effect on November 15.

The report notes that 70% of religious exemption requests were denied and some clinics have been forced to close.

“This is because of the mandate,” another hospital source said, adding “People either quit because their exemptions were denied or didn’t even bother to apply. They just started looking for other jobs.”

The report also notes that the President and CEO of the hospital are working the emergency floor because of the shortages, and that $1000 bonuses are being offered currently with Thanksgiving holiday weekend bonuses of $4,500 being offered.

Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives as the sixth victim to have died from his injuries after black supremacist ex-con Darrell Brooks Jr allegedly plowed into the Christmas parade. More than 60 people were injured in the massacre, which has already become non-news among mainstream outlets.

———————————————————————————————————————

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back mate... Here is one that will hopefully put a smile on your face... I made this meme myself...:D

Hey CR,

Thanks for the greeting, and we have to remember that where Jesus was persecuted by the "religious", HIS children will be treated likewise by the same "religious".

And regarding your meme, -- it's astounding that the TRUTH of a matter SO OBVIOUS to SO MANY, but the lunacy continues because it was NEVER about Medicine, but instead a satanic attack to destroy mankind.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Community Issues SOS Call to the World For Help Against Genocide

by daniel_g14 hours ago14 hours ago
2.6k views
IMG_1224.jpg

Australian Aboriginal elder June Mills made a chilling plea for help to the world about what’s transpiring in Australia’s Northern Territory.

Mills shouted that Australian forces were injecting her people against their will and sending them to COVID-19 quarantine camps.

She screamed with rage that “they’re killing us” and it’s a “program of elimination.”

Later footage surfacing from Australia shows Aboriginal community members making a desperate SOS call for help to the world.

They claimed the Northern Territory government is force inoculating their people and pressuring them via the military and police officers.

And those fleeing the community to avoid the forced injections receive $5,000 fines.

The community members accused the Northern Territory government of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Watch below:

upload_2021-11-25_16-14-8.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463539209621409808

Watch the full clip on Instagram.

upload_2021-11-25_16-15-1.png

And here’s a backup on Bitchute.

Aboriginal Elder June Mills made another statement you can watch here.

Other Australians made SOS calls for immediate help and warned it was the beginning of a genocide:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463000357148180482

From Bitchute:

COVID19: Australian Aboriginal Group Asks For International Help As Victims Of Crimes Against Humanity Committed By Aus Gov. | PeakD

upload_2021-11-25_16-17-59.png

NT Traditional Owners deny reports of army forcing vaccinations

upload_2021-11-25_16-19-11.png
https://twitter.com/NMLockdownsUK/status/1463516295673139209/photo/1

upload_2021-11-25_16-20-27.png
https://twitter.com/i/status/1463493436602994699

https://twitter.com/DagenhamDave12/status/1463579759481397248/photo/1

Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner denied the accusations and told “tinfoil-hat wearing tossers” to get a life.

From abc.net.au:

After delivering the case numbers and exposure site updates, Mr Gunner said he wanted to address “the huge amount of misinformation being spread online over the past few days.”

abc.net.au, one Aboriginal health worker addressed what he claimed was “misinformation”

Mr Ellis said there were legitimate criticisms to be made about some aspects of the government’s response.

But he said valid concerns were being “drowned out” by misinformation.

He specifically addressed false claims Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel were forcing Aboriginal community residents to submit to vaccination, and comparisons of transfers to the Howard Springs facility to genocide and the Stolen Generations.

“To see so much bullshit being shared around, especially by people that have no love for Indigenous people suddenly [jumping] on the ‘genocide’ bandwagon when it suits them is f***ed,” Mr Ellis wrote in a Twitter thread.

“Indigenous people on the ground have continually tried to raise awareness of things affecting our people including long-term systemic racism. To try use us as props now is disgusting.”

Mr Ellis said the conditions in the quarantine facility were good and the transfers were necessary because of dangerous overcrowding in the communities in hard lockdown.

“My grandmother was Stolen Generation,” he wrote.

“Any comparison to [the] Stolen Generation is spitting on what those poor souls went through in those days.”

Mr Ellis, who is fully vaccinated, told the ABC he was concerned the misinformation online would hamper efforts to increase vaccination rates in the NT, where he has worked on the COVID frontline.

“It’s not that widespread, but it’s enough to cause damage,” he said.

“It’s causing people to hesitate to get the vaccine or lose trust in their healthcare providers.

Share far and wide to inform the world of these horrific accusations laid against the Northern Territory government.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Community Issues SOS Call to the World For Help Against Genocide ...

We may be fast approaching the time where we remove ourselves from the "grid" rather than be MURDERED either by the "vax" or for REFUSING the Mark Of The Beast (which MAY be one and the same, -- but is still unclear).

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We may be fast approaching the time where we remove ourselves from the "grid" rather than be MURDERED either by the "vax" or for REFUSING the Mark Of The Beast (which MAY be one and the same, -- but is still unclear).

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

Im prepared to disappear off the grid in a moments notice and live in the bush for years if I must...
I will rather bare such a cross than submit...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Community Issues SOS Call to the World For Help Against Genocide

2.6k views
IMG_1224.jpg

Australian Aboriginal elder June Mills made a chilling plea for help to the world about what’s transpiring in Australia’s Northern Territory.

Mills shouted that Australian forces were injecting her people against their will and sending them to COVID-19 quarantine camps.

She screamed with rage that “they’re killing us” and it’s a “program of elimination.”

Later footage surfacing from Australia shows Aboriginal community members making a desperate SOS call for help to the world.

They claimed the Northern Territory government is force inoculating their people and pressuring them via the military and police officers.

And those fleeing the community to avoid the forced injections receive $5,000 fines.

The community members accused the Northern Territory government of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Watch below:

View attachment 18882

View attachment 18883

Other Australians made SOS calls for immediate help and warned it was the beginning of a genocide:

From Bitchute:

COVID19: Australian Aboriginal Group Asks For International Help As Victims Of Crimes Against Humanity Committed By Aus Gov. | PeakD

View attachment 18884

View attachment 18885

View attachment 18886

Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner denied the accusations and told “tinfoil-hat wearing tossers” to get a life.

From abc.net.au:

After delivering the case numbers and exposure site updates, Mr Gunner said he wanted to address “the huge amount of misinformation being spread online over the past few days.”

abc.net.au, one Aboriginal health worker addressed what he claimed was “misinformation”

Mr Ellis said there were legitimate criticisms to be made about some aspects of the government’s response.

He specifically addressed false claims Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel were forcing Aboriginal community residents to submit to vaccination, and comparisons of transfers to the Howard Springs facility to genocide and the Stolen Generations.

“To see so much bullshit being shared around, especially by people that have no love for Indigenous people suddenly [jumping] on the ‘genocide’ bandwagon when it suits them is f***ed,” Mr Ellis wrote in a Twitter thread.

“Indigenous people on the ground have continually tried to raise awareness of things affecting our people including long-term systemic racism. To try use us as props now is disgusting.”

Mr Ellis said the conditions in the quarantine facility were good and the transfers were necessary because of dangerous overcrowding in the communities in hard lockdown.

“Any comparison to [the] Stolen Generation is spitting on what those poor souls went through in those days.”

Mr Ellis, who is fully vaccinated, told the ABC he was concerned the misinformation online would hamper efforts to increase vaccination rates in the NT, where he has worked on the COVID frontline.

“It’s causing people to hesitate to get the vaccine or lose trust in their healthcare providers.

Share far and wide to inform the world of these horrific accusations laid against the Northern Territory government.

Just a quick one from the toilet at work...

Australia has sent troops to the Solomon Islands to help their dictator control the protests over there...

I'll have more to say on this matter later

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't understand because many in the West still have it either too rosy and nice, or are a fearful lot who are dependent on their masters and authorities for hand-outs; and real tyranny has not come to their doorsteps. It has not shown up yet to their kitchen tables and the places where they lay their head at night. So they do not really care about it YET!

It's ironic that the words you say in your post gets asked AFTER, every time tyranny has taken hold and seized liberty for awhile then vanishes as we then survey the destruction it has caused.

It is because of the sheer stupidity and ignorance in very generation of the many, that pull the few who are alert and vigilant to tyranny, down the drain with them. History reveals this every time. The few who really believe in liberty eventually get trampled under and dragged down because of the mindless mobs that start to panic for their lives when they finally see tyranny at their doorsteps; the panic runs on the stores, the banks, your property, and even your lives to get what they selfishly need for their own survival.

Spot on assessment!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

2.6k views
IMG_1224.jpg

Watch below:

View attachment 18882

View attachment 18883

From Bitchute:

View attachment 18884

View attachment 18885

View attachment 18886

From abc.net.au:

I was talking to a mate on the phone yesterday who is married to an part abo woman, they always ring me up and want me to come up to their property, now he got the Covid Jab and got real sick as from it and now his wife was ranting at me to get the covid Jab, she claimed that she will knock me out and get me Covid Jabbed :rolleyes: I said what about her hubby, she did not care how sick he got at all. and he has been warning me not to get the Covid Jab full on.
So she is the one who has been brainwashed by the Governments mob that work to control the Aboriginals, they target such through their women to dominate over all the rest of the Abos. I have seen this my whole life, now some of this was for a good but they still trust the Government's.
I pointed this out to her the day that they first went to get the Jab, not to trust the Governments etc because the history proves that they do not give a rats about the Abos truly at all and they never have regardless of what the MSM and so called do gooders will claim.
The Governments and MSM have never given any true regards to the Aboriginal people ever, what they do is only all deceptions and delusions so that fool believe they are tying to help, but where is the proof in the pudding ? the Socialist effort only enslaves them people not to grow as a people truly. but that's progress in the eyes of a Socialist, to keep a people as a pet.

The Covid Jab is not a Vaccine at all. when are people going to wake up to this fact. now they are talking about another strain of Covid coming from Africa now that they are admitting that the current Covid Jab does not help at all ? Well that comes across as a good planed tactic to play, as to why the Covid Jabs will fail so badly in the coming months, It's a new strain !

I have good reason not to believe that the Covid Jabs ever worked in the first place.
It's all Agenda 21 I pointed out to my mates wife and she had never heard of agenda 21 :rolleyes: Really ! fact is that such people have been screaming for years to reduce the worlds population even by 80% or else we will all die, and they are totally serious about it all. B Gates has said so publicly and many other TV presenters David Attenborough.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking to a mate on the phone yesterday who is married to an part abo woman, they always ring me up and want me to come up to their property, now he got the Covid Jab and got real sick as from it and now his wife was ranting at me to get the covid Jab, she claimed that she will knock me out and get me Covid Jabbed :rolleyes: I said what about her hubby, she did not care how sick he got at all. and he has been warning me not to get the Covid Jab full on.
So she is the one who has been brainwashed by the Governments mob that work to control the Aboriginals, they target such through their women to dominate over all the rest of the Abos. I have seen this my whole life, now some of this was for a good but they still trust the Government's.
I pointed this out to her the day that they first went to get the Jab, not to trust the Governments etc because the history proves that they do not give a rats about the Abos truly at all and they never have regardless of what the MSM and so called do gooders will claim.
The Governments and MSM have never given any true regards to the Aboriginal people ever, what they do is only all deceptions and delusions so that fool believe they are tying to help, but where is the proof in the pudding ? the Socialist effort only enslaves them people not to grow as a people truly. but that's progress in the eyes of a Socialist, to keep a people as a pet.

The Covid Jab is not a Vaccine at all. when are people going to wake up to this fact. now they are talking about another strain of Covid coming from Africa now that they are admitting that the current Covid Jab does not help at all ? Well that comes across as a good planed tactic to play, as to why the Covid Jabs will fail so badly in the coming months, It's a new strain !

I have good reason not to believe that the Covid Jabs ever worked in the first place.
It's all Agenda 21 I pointed out to my mates wife and she had never heard of agenda 21 :rolleyes: Really ! fact is that such people have been screaming for years to reduce the worlds population even by 80% or else we will all die, and they are totally serious about it all. B Gates has said so publicly and many other TV presenters David Attenborough.
These jabbing maniacs are so persistent and relentless to even round up abos and cage them into an outback camp for the sole purpose of giving them the jab...why don't they leave them alone is beyond me...they don't even live in cities.....it must be evil at work.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it must be evil at work.
Clear proof that Satan is behind this agenda to steal from, kill, and destroy humanity. His time is short. Christians should pray for the divine elimination of all the tyrants in one fell swoop. Can you imagine the fear that would come upon all evildoers when each and every head of state is in a coffin at the same time? And each and every public health leader is there beside him or her?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People fear Covid, not God.

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.” (Proverbs 29:25)

I wonder what the fear of Covid brings?

It brings much of the insanity before our eyes these days.

The only thing that is guaranteed to be safe and effective is trust in the LORD.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the new version of the biological weapon called Covid has been dropped in South Africa and has been distributed.
No surprise! As I and others have said the vaccines are a hoax...a distraction. You cannot defeat Covid with vaccines because as the vaccines are being administered ....those behind this are just changing the biological weapon and re-releasing it and it spreading among the populous in different areas.

The first one did not affect children much so they changed it so it would and re-released it.

If you play their game, they will just keep making worse biological viruses and virus that are immune to the vaccines. It is the preverbal chase your tail...getting you to chase your tail while your enemy sneakers up on you.

You have to find the source and take them out.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The news here is still saying that 28 percent of the Covid patients in St. Louis hospitals had been vaccinated.
I am surprised that they admitted that.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These jabbing maniacs are so persistent and relentless to even round up abos and cage them into an outback camp for the sole purpose of giving them the jab...why don't they leave them alone is beyond me...they don't even live in cities.....it must be evil at work.
If the Covid Jab was truly a Vaccine I would get it, but it's not a Vaccine at all, that's the point that I make.

Now I grew up understanding believing that our forefathers fort for our rights to such freedom from being dictated too. stood over by such people like we are being demanding that we do as they say.

So we have ended up with people who are acting just like the Nazis did in fact and demanding all people follow along or else malice will be used to force you on every front to comply, even tho the Law is that they can not make you do so, but they have ways ? like the Nazis said, We have ways of making you talk and do what we want.

The strategy is that all the population all must be jabbed ? so right from the beginning of Covid they had a strategy planed then they move to another strategy plan and then again and again, it's much like war tactics they are using on the people.

Now what is the problem with Covid ? is it that Covid threatens half of the world population or all of us ? or is it 2% or under that we are dealing with truly being the problem.
Do or did healthy people come down badly with such ?
We all have always known healthy people who's immune system is at a low can catch the common cold as the immune system of anyone never remans at a given rate but battles constantly waging wars 24/7 and when one has been running themselves into the ground working big physical hours with lack of sleep eating rubbish food or drinking too much grog your immunity's strength endurance level is compromised due to such.
I know such because I am old and looking back and dealing with myself now I have to try and look after my health, I am like an old clapped out car that just gets about taking it easy, you just can not abuse such like I once did and rally drive such at will. If I try that the wheels will come off. I would get rid of this car if I could but I have to put up with it because it's me.

So healthy people can come crashing down with the common cold badly in fact and I have seen some who died young to my total surprise. so yes Covid can kill the young and healthy I am sure but as I see it the MSM are exploiting and milking such an issue to make fears beyond the real gravity of such. That type of game play of the MSM is what makes me cringe, making mountains out of mole hills just does not cut it with me, 2% if that are at risk of Covid, but now the new strains ?

The New strains are created from what ? people being jabbed ?

So we are going to have to live with Covid for 10 years at least they say and it's the New Normal now ?
The new normal ? who comes up with such moronic sayings ? sounds like Marxist dribble to me. trend setters will run with such with glee.

I have watched idiot shows on TV of looking back over the years, back to the 50's etc and to now with the trends and celebrity's have their 10 cents worth bagging the trends as all rubbish and in embarrassment now. but they are so rad nowadays ! but in 10 years they will bag who they are now ? they are all just dip sticks and I am sure that with the covid era they will all be boasting dribble about this era now with glee and what ever. But I may add, you beep stupid pathetic Nazi and Communist pack of deranged bastards are a total disgrace and truly a curse. Look what you did ! you are pathetic ! you have learnt nothing from the Nazis and Communist terror, at least most the Germans afterwards who lived through it all seen the folly of what they did and the Russians have as well, was all madness and insanity.

Don't ever try and dominate or dictate over a people and respect total freedom of speech that's rule number one ! and you can't go wrong.
Political Correctness is the tool that the Socialist Nazis and Communist used in fact and without such they would not of had a leg to stand on !

Status
Not open for further replies.