Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was talking to a friend before and told him what Plato said... Democracy always gets taken by totalitarianism... History supports this...

My friend responded by saying that democracy and freedom needs to be fought for...
Ive been meditating on his wise words and his 100% right. Its what was fought for in the 20th century and whenever it wasnt fought for throughout history, it was lost...

If we're not prepared to fight for democracy and freedom then what are we prepared to fight for?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah the miracles of modern medicine hey, and here comes the novavax saviour right on schedule...
Remember we were talking about it APAK? A female doctor was explaining it to Stew Peters some weeks months ago
It uses moths and basically fills you with covid spike proteins just like the MRNA one do...

More people will wake up to this... In Australia, especially Melbourne, the protests are ongoing. Sometimes a few days in a row, sometimes even a few nights in a row but one thing has been consistent is every Saturday and Sunday there have been big rallies down here, iv been documenting it in one of my Aussie threads
Yes, we did discuss this months ago..how they had the planned new Greek alphabet lettered variants lined up ready to go....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking to a friend before and told him what Plato said... Democracy always gets taken by totalitarianism... History supports this...

If we're not prepared to fight for democracy and freedom then what are we prepared to fight for?

A Democracy is rules, advantages for the majority and to hell with the minority.

Why would you propose fighting FOR democracy that leads to a totalitarian few Controlling the masses?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just looked through the report that this graft is suppose to come from, firstly that graft does not exist in the actual report. The figures are there but in context of the whole report and in context of other Information and in a different format. Perhaps it would have been better to post the actual report, it’s 46 pages in total, but at least it would give the reader all the information

Regarding the Graph:

It seems YOU VERIFIED the "figures". And perhaps you didn't like the "figures" which YOU VERIFIED so you make excuses as to why WHAT YOU VERIFIED is INSUFFICIENT.

And I can understand that if presented by a "male"/"female"/"doctor"/"non-doctor"/ "scientist"/"non-scientist"/"statistical-analyist"/"non-statistical-analysist"/"in-a-press-release"/"not-in-a-press-release"/ etc., etc., etc., -- that EVERYTHING can be criticized.

But have you considered the difference between the TRUTH versus making excuses/diversions/distractions?
Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Bobbyjo why do you have to be so defensive all the time, if your conclusions are truth then allow them to be weighed up in context of the full report and what was written with the figures. Posting a graph that someone else had done, without any other details does not give the full picture.
You have jumped to completely the wrong conclusions with regards to why I posted my post……
I did try and post a link to the full report, but sadly couldn’t but anyone can go to the government website and read it, and the other seven reports , also with 46 pages of info……….
Also , we are called to question what others say rather than just read it on face value …….well in order to do that you need context.
That is the only point I was raising , nothing more, nothing less.
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... why do you have to be so ...

? distracting / diverting / dishonest ? -- as to purport that a GRAPH can BETTER represent the SAME NUMBERS as TEXT? Certainly a GRAPH is EASIER to grasp, but apparently this discussion is NOT about information. So if it's DISINFORMATION, then exactly what are you attempting to hide? -- The TRUE CONSEQUENCE of this Medical Genocide?

Vax babies.
Source: Q NEWS OFFICIAL TV #WWG1WGA 2021,11,28

3ac29848ca9ca2b7.jpg

02dadad25675d6f7.jpg

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@[email protected]

Murder? Just Hours After Publishing the Secret of the Vax the Doctor Is Dead (Video) | Alternative | Before It's News
The vax contains GHO GrapheneHydroxide constructs, which are nano razor blades. They cut up the vessels in the heart, brain, everywhere.
Dr. Andreas Noack (deceased).

Apparently there's 0-0 shotgun round where the balls are connected by a wire so that the projectile not only has ball impact, but cuts through anything between the balls. And apparently the Graphene Oxide has a similar construct.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Context of my post earlier…..read what you posted, as I do because this thread comes up on my notifications, clicked the link, read the story. As the story was linked to the U.K. I decided to dig deeper and check out the source, the report. In context the figures have to be weighed up with the other information that is written under the chart that shows the figures……….and it actually shows that it’s not as simple a conclusion as you think it is…. I found it interesting, so I posted to make a point that it may be interesting to look at what is at the source.
How can going to the actual source of the figures be endeavouring to bring disinformation, I used the same source as the link you posted………….same source.
Anyway, if anyone wants to check out the link , go to Bobby’s link and it gives the name of the government department, type that into the search engine and just type vaccinated/ non vaccinated comparisons …it then gives you the link for all the reports……..then it’s up to you to reach your conclusions. I am still reflecting on what I read this morning.
No more to add
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The information keeps pouring out, faster than we can digest:

Dr Vernon Coleman - "Studies suggest that 20% of Children with Myocarditis are dead in two years and 50% are dead in five years"

Dr Vernon Coleman – “Studies suggest that 20% of Children with Myocarditis are dead in two years and 50% are dead in five years”
By The Exposé, on November 28, 2021

And not EVERY child gets Myocarditis because some of the vax bottles are only Saline Solution, and they don't want to kill EVERYONE at once because that would be TOO OBVIOUS. So they kill us slowly with a Second Vax, then a Booster, then ANOTHER Booster, and so on, and so on.

But apparently, if you received a DEATH SHOT which results in Myocarditis, you might want to get your affairs in order.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... How can going to the actual source of the figures be endeavouring to bring disinformation, I used the same source as the link you posted………….same source. ...

You impugned a GRAPH which conveys the same information as the text, by suggesting that the GRAPH is apparently improper. But then tell others to SEARCH for the original document, and then locate the specific Statistics in that 46 page document. -- And how many people will go through all that trouble when you should have simply VALIDATED the GRAPH?

The Graph is SIMPLE and ACCURATE, unless you have an alternate agenda other than the TRUTH of the original statistics:

vaccinated-deaths-uk-chart.jpg

So per Post #5561, the Main Stream Media would tell you that "Hospitalizations" are 72% for the UnVaxed, and 28% for the Vaxed, when in TRUTH the REAL NUMBERS are almost the OPPOSITE. And so too for the "Deaths", such that we see 19% for the UnVaxed, and 81% for the Vaxed.

So DON'T get the VAX.
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those interested, they might consider "learnting" about PROPAGANDA, -- how it works, what it achieves, and who it's directed toward. But until this happens, they'll remain in the dark.

South African Medical Association Debunks Global Hysteria - Says Omicron Variant Symptoms 'Unusual But Mild' - Even WHO Says No Reason to Panic

South African Medical Association Debunks Global Hysteria – Says Omicron Variant Symptoms ‘Unusual But Mild’ – Even WHO Says No Reason to Panic
By Jim Hoft, Published November 27, 2021

Bobby Jo

The Chief Medical Officer of Australia also just said symptoms from Omicron is "relatively mild", this is some good news.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Chief Medical Officer of Australia also just said symptoms from Omicron is "relatively mild", this is some good news.

Australia has ALSO ANNOUNCED that they have "Omicon" (anagram for "Moronic") cases, when anyone entering Australia is required to be vax'd. So once again, the vax is a DEATH SHOT; governments can no longer trusted; the media can no longer be trusted; and we're PROBABLY (read: definitely) in the Tribulation.

But sometimes TRUTH takes time to be revealed.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia has ALSO ANNOUNCED that they have "Omicon" (anagram for "Moronic") cases, when anyone entering Australia is required to be vax'd. So once again, the vax is a DEATH SHOT; governments can no longer trusted; the media can no longer be trusted; and we're PROBABLY (read: definitely) in the Tribulation.

But sometimes TRUTH takes time to be revealed.
Bobby Jo

..... Bobby you aren't fooling me, 72.7% of Australia's entire population are double vaccinated, those who are eligible to get a vaccine are 12 years old and over, 85.5% of the eligible population (12 years and over) are double vaccinated, the vaccines being provided here seem to be pretty safe.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..... Bobby you aren't fooling me, 72.7% of Australia's entire population are double vaccinated, those who are eligible to get a vaccine are 12 years old and over, 85.5% of the eligible population (12 years and over) are double vaccinated, the vaccines being provided here seem to be pretty safe.

Don't believe their lies.

e28c19d1bce97532.png

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thats complete garbage Josho...
I know 5 people who have had bad reactions to the stupid jabs including cancer and heart disease...
And their saying our hospitals are fuller than ever before with all kinds of patients... Ibviously from the vaccine though they wont dare say it...

Not that you really care anyway its all about politics for u

The stupid jabs are proving to be a total failure here as the wave of the vaxed continues...
And now with another variant did i ever say i told u so...

But no, people like u are entrenched so deeply that not even facts will wake u up

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Bobby Jo @Josho

FYI there is no evidence to show that the experimental needles have been effective at all in Australia

bandicam 2021-11-29 12-05-01-562.jpg

This wave has dwarfed previous ones, this wave going into summer now
And the deaths are stacking up as well, just as much as before

bandicam 2021-11-29 12-05-09-305.jpg

Now, last time i looked there were over 50,000 reported adverse events after taking the jab and almost 1,000 deaths after taking the jab

Conclusion... Lets pump everyone with boosters every 6 months...
Uhhh, no thanks, id rather just catch covid and gain proper immunity like every one else i know that has had covid...

So get off your high horse Josh cos the facts and data don't lie...
You said we would get back to normal... You were wrong
You said they would never force the jabs... You were wrong
You said these jabs would end the pandemic... You were wrong
You've been wrong about everything... Just sick of the garbage coming out of you people especially when i know its just political for you
This is real to most people not some stupid political game...

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You impugned a GRAPH which conveys the same information as the text, by suggesting that the GRAPH is apparently improper. But then tell others to SEARCH for the original document, and then locate the specific Statistics in that 46 page document. -- And how many people will go through all that trouble when you should have simply VALIDATED the GRAPH?

The Graph is SIMPLE and ACCURATE, unless you have an alternate agenda other than the TRUTH of the original statistics:

vaccinated-deaths-uk-chart.jpg

So per Post #5561, the Main Stream Media would tell you that "Hospitalizations" are 72% for the UnVaxed, and 28% for the Vaxed, when in TRUTH the REAL NUMBERS are almost the OPPOSITE. And so too for the "Deaths", such that we see 19% for the UnVaxed, and 81% for the Vaxed.

So DON'T get the VAX.
Bobby Jo

You really haven’t got the point of my posts yesterday, it’s gone right over your head……..so, as ever it’s impossible to talk to you about anything. Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really haven’t got the point of my posts ...

Oh I have, and it's not a pretty picture when you start by criticizing a GRAPH (not "graft"), then you validate the veracity of the numbers, but assert that people are apparently being misled by seeing a Chart and should instead do an on-line search for the Original Document, then read the 46 Page Document to arrive to the EXACT SAME NUMBERS AS REPORTED IN THE GRAPH.

Proverb 21:9 It is better to live in a corner of the housetop
than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the impetus is never immediately identified, but the TRUTH Always come out:

ce77e32b1251fb06.jpg

... and the gullible rush to join the fervor and defend the actions of those who seek to control us.

And they never figure out that they're being "played" for fools ...
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.