Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God rest the soul. :( All very sad stories. Thank you for sharing so that we know how very real this Covid 19 campaign danger is.

The campaign of fear has been unrelenting since this Covid-19 campaign started.
Lock down, isolation, is something that can kill an elderly person who is already living alone and unable to make much public contact due to physical infirmity, etc...

One of the first things JB did as presuming he'd won the election was to set about keeping the promise he made during his campaign. A promise that should have caused a lot of Dem's to vote Republican. Calling state governors together to work out the language for a national mask mandate! Four years, if JB had his way.
And he even employed the propaganda line many a dictator has used when employing authoritarian measures against the population they're in charge of. For the good of the nation.
It wouldn't be a matter of inconvenience, a national mask mandate. No, it would be as a sign of patriotism! Commitment to keep one another safe.

Safe? How about being safe from the lies that are promulgated in order to manufacture a safety culture! And by generating lies as to the number of people who have "tested positive"!
How about being safe from the lies that are promulgated as to the numbered dead due to Covid-19?
How about being safe from dictatorial police state action in the name of this virus! As certain governors think to interrogate children about their Thanksgiving holiday at home! In order to determine if police state action needs quarantine members of that gathered house!

From Thomas Jefferson's retirement papers.
iu

Did you see my posts 590 and 591....this same type of fear was instilled into folks for 9/11....it is evil, through and through....that's why I was determined to be a voice against it and was one of the first 2 dozen or so who signed a redress document to the US Govt into the real story behind 911 and especially how the WTC towers fell.....we just did not buy it...and just like I never bought into the phony war on terror, today I do not buy into the COVID-19 virus hoax.....the perpetrators of these crimes wager that we are too ignorant to know how buildings fall or how planes fly or what is a real virus and how it spreads etc....the new war of bio-terror....and that their testing apparatus are fake...they do not measure any quantity of any type of genetic material in the body

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see my posts 590 and 591....this same type of fear was instilled into folks for 9/11....it is evil, through and through....that's why I was determined to be a voice against it and was one of the first 2 dozen or so who signed a redress document to the US Govt into the real story behind 911 and especially how the WTC towers fell.....we just did not buy it...and just like I never bought into the phony war on terror, today I do not buy into the COVID-19 virus hoax.....the perpetrators of these crimes wager that we are too ignorant to know how buildings fall or how planes fly or what is a real virus and how it spreads etc....the new war of bio-terror....and that their testing apparatus are fake...they do not measure any quantity of any type of genetic material in the body

I did see those posts. I "liked" them too.
I agree 9/11 was not only evil but was not as it appeared when the towers came down. I watched a video taken by people who were across the river in NJ when they collapsed.
I've always liked to watch the intricacy involved in controlled demolition.
Watching that video one couldn't help but hear the layer of blasts detonating level by level and then the towers collapsed exactly in the same manner as that which occurs in CD.
The collapse of Building 7 well after the towers was definitely suspect.
Had it not been for that CD the towers would have held even with planes having crashed into the upper structure.

I know someone who responded to the PA field where flight 93 in Shanksville, PA. No debris. No fuselage. Wing pieces. Nothing! The flight was blasted out of airspace and as good as evaporated due to the impact of the rockets.
It is thought the hijackers were heading to any one of the five active nuclear power plants in the trajectory of their flight path at the time the hijack was discovered. Hence, why the flight was vaporized.
One doesn't do damage to NPP's if they strike the towers. They do do irrevocable damage if they impact the cooling system/towers that lead to the reactor core. The Sunday Times: NUCLEAR MYSTERY: Crashed plane's target may have been a reactor, also: today's CNN nuclear report is nearly excellent (with comments by Russell Hoffman, October 20th, 2001)

I saw a video of the Pentagon "flight" impact too. Again, no tail section, no wings, no debris of a flight on site.

With regard to the Twin's, the owner, who now still owns the rebuilt structure near Ground Zero, was made aware he needed to commit to huge refitting and repairs of the towers. And at a cost of many millions.
Not anymore. Now he has a new property that is enormous. And the footprint of the towers and Building 7 were cleared to make way for its construction. Not at his expense.

And the aftermath? The United States Patriot Act, the National Defense Authorization Act, CC's installed all over the city. Restrictions on free travel, which has always been government controlled, as is communications, surveillance of our Internet emails and activities.
Later? The introduction of home surveillance at our expense. The Samsung "Smart TV" eavesdrops on the homes where it is installed. Samsung admitted this years after it was introduced and due to so many people revealing that little detail about its smart technology. What good is audio without video? Likely that too.
Then we have Amazon's invention, Alexa! Voice activated, expanding as we speak to serve in other areas of our private lives as well. It too eavesdrops on our homes, if installed.
Years ago I was lurking at a forum. A member there posted about an Alexa experience one of their friends had.
The person had received a call telling her that her mom had died. The woman naturally was beside herself and openly grieving when she said all of the sudden the Alexa voice spoke aloud and said, it'll be alright! :eek:
She'd said she was so stunned to hear a voice speak out when she was home alone that she stopped crying and realized it was the Alexa system independently comforting her.

No privacy! Government and others surveillance of even our private homes. All in the interest of national security? Or national population controls?

Now there's "The Mirror" workout system. You don't just buy that thing and its shipped for you to install. Nope, you have to schedule one of the company tech's to install it. Anything that is voice activated is able to hear you at any time when you speak in any way in your home or office. And the two way mirror system is just one vertical window of surveillance too.
Our phones track us, EZPass keeps a record of our travel, as do the new cars systems. And On-Star and its like are able to not only eavesdrop on us but, is also able to control our vehicle.
On-Star had a commercial out for a short while until they realized they were telling us we weren't really in full control of our own cars. This was to make people feel secure. Right.

A car was seen being driven to the shoulder of the road as sirens blasted in the background and the On-Star operator was heard speaking to the car owner. Telling them their carjacked vehicle had been located, through GPS, and the OS system was now slowing the vehicle and safely pulling it to the shoulder, locking the doors, so that the perpetrators could not escape before police arrived.
Oh boy, where can I get a car like that? NOT!

911, notice the date? The national emergency phone number. The planes hijacked? United and America. United America. American United. Symbolism is big amid those who formed America from its inception.
Right after 911 a Texas sheriff held a news conference where he also said he believed every home in America should have a government monitored surveillance system installed. This to preclude terrorists from making another attack.
How stupid.
You first sheriff. :)
Now, that's happening. And government isn't drafting a law to make it happen and they're not funding it. We're buying into it, if we're that silly, thinking it makes our lives easier.
I'm here to say, the day I need to say, "Alexa, fill cooking pot with a quart of water", is the day someone better take my temperature.
If I'm too lazy to do that, something is very wrong.

OK, I think I've screeded enough. :p I should have started out with, don't get me started... but that would have been redundant.

Reactions: APAK

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
28 days of no new covid cases in the state of Victoria, Australia.

Total number of active cases in my state of Victoria = 0

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did see those posts. I "liked" them too.
I agree 9/11 was not only evil but was not as it appeared when the towers came down. I watched a video taken by people who were across the river in NJ when they collapsed.
I've always liked to watch the intricacy involved in controlled demolition.
Watching that video one couldn't help but hear the layer of blasts detonating level by level and then the towers collapsed exactly in the same manner as that which occurs in CD.
The collapse of Building 7 well after the towers was definitely suspect.
Had it not been for that CD the towers would have held even with planes having crashed into the upper structure.

I know someone who responded to the PA field where flight 93 in Shanksville, PA. No debris. No fuselage. Wing pieces. Nothing! The flight was blasted out of airspace and as good as evaporated due to the impact of the rockets.
It is thought the hijackers were heading to any one of the five active nuclear power plants in the trajectory of their flight path at the time the hijack was discovered. Hence, why the flight was vaporized.
One doesn't do damage to NPP's if they strike the towers. They do do irrevocable damage if they impact the cooling system/towers that lead to the reactor core. The Sunday Times: NUCLEAR MYSTERY: Crashed plane's target may have been a reactor, also: today's CNN nuclear report is nearly excellent (with comments by Russell Hoffman, October 20th, 2001)

I saw a video of the Pentagon "flight" impact too. Again, no tail section, no wings, no debris of a flight on site.

With regard to the Twin's, the owner, who now still owns the rebuilt structure near Ground Zero, was made aware he needed to commit to huge refitting and repairs of the towers. And at a cost of many millions.
Not anymore. Now he has a new property that is enormous. And the footprint of the towers and Building 7 were cleared to make way for its construction. Not at his expense.

And the aftermath? The United States Patriot Act, the National Defense Authorization Act, CC's installed all over the city. Restrictions on free travel, which has always been government controlled, as is communications, surveillance of our Internet emails and activities.
Later? The introduction of home surveillance at our expense. The Samsung "Smart TV" eavesdrops on the homes where it is installed. Samsung admitted this years after it was introduced and due to so many people revealing that little detail about its smart technology. What good is audio without video? Likely that too.
Then we have Amazon's invention, Alexa! Voice activated, expanding as we speak to serve in other areas of our private lives as well. It too eavesdrops on our homes, if installed.
Years ago I was lurking at a forum. A member there posted about an Alexa experience one of their friends had.
The person had received a call telling her that her mom had died. The woman naturally was beside herself and openly grieving when she said all of the sudden the Alexa voice spoke aloud and said, it'll be alright! :eek:
She'd said she was so stunned to hear a voice speak out when she was home alone that she stopped crying and realized it was the Alexa system independently comforting her.

No privacy! Government and others surveillance of even our private homes. All in the interest of national security? Or national population controls?

Now there's "The Mirror" workout system. You don't just buy that thing and its shipped for you to install. Nope, you have to schedule one of the company tech's to install it. Anything that is voice activated is able to hear you at any time when you speak in any way in your home or office. And the two way mirror system is just one vertical window of surveillance too.
Our phones track us, EZPass keeps a record of our travel, as do the new cars systems. And On-Star and its like are able to not only eavesdrop on us but, is also able to control our vehicle.
On-Star had a commercial out for a short while until they realized they were telling us we weren't really in full control of our own cars. This was to make people feel secure. Right.

A car was seen being driven to the shoulder of the road as sirens blasted in the background and the On-Star operator was heard speaking to the car owner. Telling them their carjacked vehicle had been located, through GPS, and the OS system was now slowing the vehicle and safely pulling it to the shoulder, locking the doors, so that the perpetrators could not escape before police arrived.
Oh boy, where can I get a car like that? NOT!

911, notice the date? The national emergency phone number. The planes hijacked? United and America. United America. American United. Symbolism is big amid those who formed America from its inception.
Right after 911 a Texas sheriff held a news conference where he also said he believed every home in America should have a government monitored surveillance system installed. This to preclude terrorists from making another attack.
How stupid.
You first sheriff. :)
Now, that's happening. And government isn't drafting a law to make it happen and they're not funding it. We're buying into it, if we're that silly, thinking it makes our lives easier.
I'm here to say, the day I need to say, "Alexa, fill cooking pot with a quart of water", is the day someone better take my temperature.
If I'm too lazy to do that, something is very wrong.

OK, I think I've screeded enough. :p I should have started out with, don't get me started... but that would have been redundant.
You are spot on with that Alexa intrusion.....IT CAN and usually DOES LISTEN TO YOU in your home and STORES ALL your communiques....within its range..if you hookup

My TV went on the blink over a week ago...bought a new one with alexa built-in....and some Apple software...

I set it up and ignored all the setups, for Alexa and other features I did not care for..and for the reasons you just spoke.
After a day of use, I received an email from Amazon to tell me to setup up my Alexa and to follow their instructions in the email to setup it up.......I deleted my google email.
Hours later I got the same email again from Amazon...deleted that one.....a few days later I got the same subject email....deleted that one....waiting to see if I get another...
Amazon + Google + other comm nets => CIA/NSA insist you hook up to them.....they want your information....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
28 days of no new covid cases in the state of Victoria, Australia.

Total number of active cases in my state of Victoria = 0

Anyway my position on this topic remains the same, Covid-19 is real, and very sadly a friend's neighbour died from Covid the other week, the guy who died was only 47.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway my position on this topic remains the same, Covid-19 is real, and very sadly a friend's neighbour died from Covid the other week, the guy who died was only 47.
Not to belabor your claim on this subject Josho, do you really know for sure that this person (a friend's neighbour) died of COVID-19? I mean with 100% certainty. And seeing a death certificate or the testimony of even a doctor does not cut it for me...I have to be very skeptical for good reason as you well might know already. The stakes are very, very high. Did this person have current ailments etc....do some more research and get back with me if you want..

To date, in my neck of the woods at least, I have not found complete and concrete evidence that one person who has been marked as having died of this COVID-19 virus actually died of it as its sole source. And if you know me already, once I get on a mission I like and it is feasible, I do search with great diligence....to get to the truth..thanks..APAK

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since July 2020 the CDC of the US stated they have NO COVID-19 speciman available yet to test or compare with a person's candidate speciman.

On page 39 of this CDC document concerning PCR testing...they have to mimic or make a copy of a true specimen during PCR testing...2nd paragraph 2nd sentence...Since no quantified virus isolates of the COVID-nCoV are available....

upload_2020-11-26_22-33-28.png

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are spot on with that Alexa intrusion.....IT CAN and usually DOES LISTEN TO YOU in your home and STORES ALL your communiques....within its range..if you hookup

My TV went on the blink over a week ago...bought a new one with alexa built-in....and some Apple software...

I set it up and ignored all the setups, for Alexa and other features I did not care for..and for the reasons you just spoke.
After a day of use, I received an email from Amazon to tell me to setup up my Alexa and to follow their instructions in the email to setup it up.......I deleted my google email.
Hours later I got the same email again from Amazon...deleted that one.....a few days later I got the same subject email....deleted that one....waiting to see if I get another...
Amazon + Google + other comm nets => CIA/NSA insist you hook up to them.....they want your information....
If that were me I'd be happy I kept my receipt for return to the store. Satisfied I'd decided to give up TV anyway. ;)

First clue? They know you didn't hook their spy system up. That's why they're contacting you.
I was at the gas station last week, Exxon, because I was running on fumes and it was the closest. At the pump there was a sticker informing me, "COMING SOON....." Fuel up with Alexa on your cell phone! There was a frame step by step graphic as to how that would easily be accomplished.
This kind of stuff appeals to peoples sense of ease. Release from having to do it themselves. Like the household Alexa commercials that are on now. Alexa, fill dog bowl. Alexa remind me to turn the chicken in the over in thirty minutes. Alexa....

What about the out in the open home surveillance systems? Camera's you install inside your own home. What?
And the Ring doorbell. Records who comes to your home and your comings and goings. And records what it can see at a distance in your neighborhood. Talk about neighborhood watch.

For 2020 there's consumer reviews on the top 10 home smoke detectors with camera surveillance installed.

America! One nation under surveillance.
It's happening all over the world. I'm starting to think the Amish got the right idea.

Funny thing about the gas pump sign. Remember when there were signs telling us to leave our cell phones in the car when filling our tank? Because the static electric charge could cause conflict?
Now, there's an Alexa App coming that lets you pay for your gas with your cell phone?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( May they rest in peace.

I agree with APAK's observation as to the actual cause of death given the HHS directive during this Covid 19 thing.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since July 2020 the CDC of the US stated they have NO COVID-19 speciman available yet to test or compare with a person's candidate speciman.

On page 39 of this CDC document concerning PCR testing...they have to mimic or make a copy of a true specimen during PCR testing...2nd paragraph 2nd sentence...Since no quantified virus isolates of the COVID-nCoV are available....

View attachment 11784
How do they then come up with a vaccine? In one recent report there are over 100 thousand vials ready to ship in dry ice.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not to belabor your claim on this subject Josho, do you really know for sure that this person (a friend's neighbour) died of COVID-19? I mean with 100% certainty. And seeing a death certificate or the testimony of even a doctor does not cut it for me...I have to be very skeptical for good reason as you well might know already. The stakes are very, very high. Did this person have current ailments etc....do some more research and get back with me if you want..

To date, in my neck of the woods at least, I have not found complete and concrete evidence that one person who has been marked as having died of this COVID-19 virus actually died of it as its sole source. And if you know me already, once I get on a mission I like and it is feasible, I do search with great diligence....to get to the truth..thanks..APAK

I do not doubt what my friend told me, Rick Joyner also got hit with some serious covid-19 and has just recovered, he is now telling his congregation that covid is real and you do not want to get it. Rick Joyner said he felt like his battery level was at 1% and had never experienced anything like it before.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that were me I'd be happy I kept my receipt for return to the store. Satisfied I'd decided to give up TV anyway. ;)

First clue? They know you didn't hook their spy system up. That's why they're contacting you.
I was at the gas station last week, Exxon, because I was running on fumes and it was the closest. At the pump there was a sticker informing me, "COMING SOON....." Fuel up with Alexa on your cell phone! There was a frame step by step graphic as to how that would easily be accomplished.
This kind of stuff appeals to peoples sense of ease. Release from having to do it themselves. Like the household Alexa commercials that are on now. Alexa, fill dog bowl. Alexa remind me to turn the chicken in the over in thirty minutes. Alexa....

What about the out in the open home surveillance systems? Camera's you install inside your own home. What?
And the Ring doorbell. Records who comes to your home and your comings and goings. And records what it can see at a distance in your neighborhood. Talk about neighborhood watch.

For 2020 there's consumer reviews on the top 10 home smoke detectors with camera surveillance installed.

America! One nation under surveillance.
It's happening all over the world. I'm starting to think the Amish got the right idea.

Funny thing about the gas pump sign. Remember when there were signs telling us to leave our cell phones in the car when filling our tank? Because the static electric charge could cause conflict?
Now, there's an Alexa App coming that lets you pay for your gas with your cell phone?

To add to your discussion of this topic...

I still remember being on the deck of a cruise ship, a few days after 9/11....we had this booked many months before.

A kid popped out on the deck near me and I told him he had a neat tee-shirt on. It was the same one I was wearing. I thought mine was unique. I guess not. Anyway his parents followed him on the deck. I got to speaking with the Dad. After a little small talk he told me he just resigned from the CIA as an analyst with some field ops experience. His wife in ear-shot said he needs to find work after the cruise...

Anyway, the part that did catch my ear was when he said that the CIA and other agencies and groups are going truly mad in trying to connect all nets and DBs together in the country....like all the cameras, servers antennae arrays from the 711, the street light cameras to personal servers and laptops...and devices such as cell phones and now devices like Alexa etc (that was not in the public domain then I believe). He continues on and patterned his talk as if I was watching the series called 'Person of Interest.' where there was a super AI network that knew all and had the capability to predict events in advance.. and this discussion was made in 2001....

..Alexa today is just one way to teach artificial systems, human communications and its thinking, their priorities, values etc...to make these impersonal AI machines smarter in knowledge and more foolish in wisdom and even lethal and a threat to humankind...in the very near future.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do they then come up with a vaccine? In one recent report there are over 100 thousand vials ready to ship in dry ice.
You got me...I have not a clue...unless they have designed a digital-nano-bio vaccine that does not need a specific virus specimen to program the messenger molecules to enter into cell to tell how the cells and more specifically, what the DNA should make to resist any foreign invader in the body...they might be able to produce enzymes and antibodies for a CLASS of virus etc....like in your computer..the way the virus programs work..they are designed to eliminate and destroy CLASSes of Virus.'..not just one specific one, or type....maybe I'm thinking to much here...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong ..and anyone else..read this article/video.....from a podcast....

You Need To Accept That You Have Been Scammed On A Monumental Scale - David Icke

No basis and No evidence of a COVID-19 virus in SCIENCE

this is but one of several I've read or seen....

Doing my own research I tend to agree with most of these types of sources...

@Josho you might find this video of 20 min length...quite interesting...one of several I have found...there is also some OZ data that makes the PCR test unreliable

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facts.....anyone still interested...or the so-called experts.....ACTUAL DEATHS recorded.....

upload_2020-11-27_11-49-6.png

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got me...I have not a clue...unless they have designed a digital-nano-bio vaccine that does not need a specific virus specimen to program the messenger molecules to enter into cell to tell how the cells and more specifically, what the DNA should make to resist any foreign invader in the body...they might be able to produce enzymes and antibodies for a CLASS of virus etc....like in your computer..the way the virus programs work..they are designed to eliminate and destroy CLASSes of Virus.'..not just one specific one, or type....maybe I'm thinking to much here...
That is entirely possible actually. There was an interview with a doctor who specialized in virology, a woman, on YouTube some weeks ago. She spoke of the nano-tech that was being employed in the development of the Corona vaccine. Something about RNA and DNA being altered due to the nanites, tiny robots, in the vaccine itself? If that makes sense. I didn't take notes but was none the less intrigued. Now, the video has been removed from YouTube for violating their terms.
I'm sure it did. Informing the public about the plans behind the vaccine can't be allowed. Especially by an entertainment site owned by Google.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong ..and anyone else..read this article/video.....from a podcast....

You Need To Accept That You Have Been Scammed On A Monumental Scale - David Icke

No basis and No evidence of a COVID-19 virus in SCIENCE

this is but one of several I've read or seen....

Doing my own research I tend to agree with most of these types of sources...

@Josho you might find this video of 20 min length...quite interesting...one of several I have found...there is also some OZ data that makes the PCR test unreliable
WOW!
I recommend passing that video link around to any and all SM sites members may be a member of, and Christian discussion sites as well. Knowledge is power!
David Icke: Proof that 'covid laws' are the systematic demolition of the human psyche (Please share)

It ain't paranoia when they are watching you!
ECHELON: America's Secret Global Surveillance Network

https://www.afro.com/samsung-reveals-potential-for-smart-tvs-to-eavesdrop/

I got an offer with my emailed cell bill today. Upgrade to 5G....!
Um, no? 5G can cause blood clots! Nurse: ‘Covid’ was a Lie, but now people are ‘throwing blood clots’ all over - David Icke

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW!
I recommend passing that video link around to any and all SM sites members may be a member of, and Christian discussion sites as well. Knowledge is power!
David Icke: Proof that 'covid laws' are the systematic demolition of the human psyche (Please share)

It ain't paranoia when they are watching you!
ECHELON: America's Secret Global Surveillance Network

https://www.afro.com/samsung-reveals-potential-for-smart-tvs-to-eavesdrop/

I got an offer with my emailed cell bill today. Upgrade to 5G....!
Um, no? 5G can cause blood clots! Nurse: ‘Covid’ was a Lie, but now people are ‘throwing blood clots’ all over - David Icke
@TLHKAJ ..take a look as the link given by @WaterSong above it might interest you...

of David Icke: 'Proof that 'covid laws' are the systematic demolition of the human psyche (Please share)'

Reactions: TLHKAJ
Status
Not open for further replies.