Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting that the Australia Government is now requiring a person to use a "QR-Code" to "sign-into" a business, -- from grocery to salon --, (starting at 2:45 mins):

LOOKS LIKE THIS WOMAN IS MICROCHIPPED
LOOKS LIKE THIS WOMAN IS MICROCHIPPED
WGON, Published 6 hours ago

Will the whole world follow, -- including us? Undoubtedly!

Bobby Jo

Thanks for that Bobby...
And look at the posts I made on this thread recently with all mask memes... I'm anti mask... Always have been... I don't wear masks as you said I did on that other thread...

Anyways

Hey guys @APAK @Reggie Belafonte @Backlit
Have u seen that video that Bobby Jo posted.
Start watching from 2.45 minute mark...

QR codes are becoming mandatory in every business in NSW and QLD...

I had speculated they would do this... Force the businesses... If you want to do business in this state then u must make sure your customers and employees are vaxed...

I knew it was coming. There is already the QR code thing there for people who want to use it...

I will just say I don't have a phone and then give a phony name and number

Also, there is a "gun amnesty" Vic and I think all of Oz... They want everyone to hand in firearms...
Why? So that we'll be easier to control...

I might have to buy a side arm eventually I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for that Bobby...
And look at the posts I made on this thread recently with all mask memes... I'm anti mask... Always have been... I don't wear masks as you said I did on that other thread...

Anyways

Hey guys @APAK @Reggie Belafonte @Backlit
Have u seen that video that Bobby Jo posted.
Start watching from 2.45 minute mark...

QR codes are becoming mandatory in every business in NSW and QLD...

I had speculated they would do this... Force the businesses... If you want to do business in this state then u must make sure your customers and employees are vaxed...

I knew it was coming. There is already the QR code thing there for people who want to use it...

I will just say I don't have a phone and then give a phony name and number

Also, there is a "gun amnesty" Vic and I think all of Oz... They want everyone to hand in firearms...
Why? So that we'll be easier to control...

I might have to buy a side arm eventually I think
Saw the video link. The QR Code and phone is the temporary and convenient interface to your prison cell. You volunteer to open the prison door and place yourself inside the cell and lock it. How clever you are...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what is your line of discussion if we are already in agreement?
done said all that needs to be said i had a woman remove me off facebook due to a post i made on the vaccines. she accused me of more or less badgering her. she was telling all the awful side effects of the shots. she is not a medical expert / i know lots who tock the vaccines and have had no problems i know those who had the virus and have had bad side effects . my wife mom has a small apatite . a buddy of mine experiences constipation. i am turned off by all the so called expert's who gets info from you tube . other than that i have nothing else to say.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
done said all that needs to be said i had a woman remove me off facebook due to a post i made on the vaccines. she accused me of more or less badgering her. she was telling all the awful side effects of the shots. she is not a medical expert / i know lots who tock the vaccines and have had no problems i know those who had the virus and have had bad side effects . my wife mom has a small apatite . a buddy of mine experiences constipation. i am turned off by all the so called expert's who gets info from you tube . other than that i have nothing else to say.

OK. All the best and God bless

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I watched it ..it does give you decent insight to what is coming SOON

See Alex Jones thinks we can stop it but I tend to agree with that other bloke... We can't... We need to try and survive it... For the sake of humanity...

Cyber attacks, power grid shut downs, food shortages... I'm ready for life off the grid. Being on wheels I have my disadvantages but I have my advantages as well...

I will melt into the bush were no one ever goes and bunker down for aslong as it takes.

To survive you need water which is everywhere down here, God given... Carbohydrates and protein

So I'll be buying rice and pasta... As many kilos as I can load into my van... Big 20kg bags from the Chinese and wog markets... I figure a kilo of rice or pasta will be good for 2 days... I could load up my van with at least 200kg of it to last 400 days if need be.

Fuel might be a luxury... It won't be essential but I will load up on it, mainly for my generator which is also not essential... Might be able to still trade and buy fuel in the country towns here... We'll see

Protein, which is the expensive part of a meal, is actually very easy to get down here using snares and traps.

Heaps of matches... A a good flint fire starter as well... Thats essential. A few magnesium blocks
Pots and pans are essential...
Timber cutting tools are essential...

My sleeping bag is suitable for the coldest of conditions here. A few pairs of shoes. Warm cloths...

Man im ready to go, I can disappear into the bush in a flash... Buy rice, fuel and I'm gone. Literally... Then imerge out of the bush 12 months later like Schwarzenegger in Preditor... A survivour

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know this is a little old but many may have not seen it ...

You anti vaxer. How dare you deal in facts.
Good video.
"Flatten the curve" remember that...
First it was just for two weeks...
Then it was so the hospitals don't get full
Then it was to flatten the curve
Then it was to reduce deaths
Then it was to reduce hospitalisations
Then it was to reduce cases
Then it was to eradicate cases
Now it's to prevent cases

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Alex Jones thinks we can stop it but I tend to agree with that other bloke... We can't... We need to try and survive it... For the sake of humanity...

Cyber attacks, power grid shut downs, food shortages... I'm ready for life off the grid. Being on wheels I have my disadvantages but I have my advantages as well...

I will melt into the bush were no one ever goes and bunker down for aslong as it takes.

To survive you need water which is everywhere down here, God given... Carbohydrates and protein

So I'll be buying rice and pasta... As many kilos as I can load into my van... Big 20kg bags from the Chinese and wog markets... I figure a kilo of rice or pasta will be good for 2 days... I could load up my van with at least 200kg of it to last 400 days if need be.

Fuel might be a luxury... It won't be essential but I will load up on it, mainly for my generator which is also not essential... Might be able to still trade and buy fuel in the country towns here... We'll see

Protein, which is the expensive part of a meal, is actually very easy to get down here using snares and traps.

Heaps of matches... A a good flint fire starter as well... Thats essential. A few magnesium blocks
Pots and pans are essential...
Timber cutting tools are essential...

My sleeping bag is suitable for the coldest of conditions here. A few pairs of shoes. Warm cloths...

Man im ready to go, I can disappear into the bush in a flash... Buy rice, fuel and I'm gone. Literally... Then imerge out of the bush 12 months later like Schwarzenegger in Preditor... A survivour
Seem this old cartoon yet of the 30s?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good INFORMATION bears repeating:

Posted By: SoundsLikeThunder (@[email protected]) - BrighteonSocial, Jul 04, 2021

EXPOSED !! WHY THE VAXXED ARE ACTING STRANGE !! MUST WATCH !! SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!

EXPOSED !! WHY THE VAXXED ARE ACTING STRANGE !! MUST WATCH !! SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!

Spike proteins induce prions to form in the brain causing spongiform encephalopathy aka mad cow disease & it is contagious. I highly recommend you listen to this. (19:11) Repost. Thanks to the original poster.

And for those unfamiliar, -- cannibalism causes "Spongiform Encephalopathy" (Mad Cow disease).

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ee1f7ad405220971.png

I DIDN'T KNOW, but am not surprised. They're BLATANTLY murdering our children, and our Society.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know this is a little old but many may have not seen it ...
This bloke may ruin it !
How are the NWO going to reach their target of wiping out 70% or so of the population, if the MSM was to be fully open regarding to informing the population and then people had regard to what that Doctor is saying, that their are drugs that will fight Covid off in fact.

This is clearly Nazi Germany type of crap that we are being forced to swallow nowadays undermining people like such, we are not allowed to think outside the box that the Nazis are telling us ? Take the so called Vaccine Jab or else !!!

But I wonder what are the NWO going to do if their targets are not met ? they have to kill off around 70% of the worlds population, Or as they say the world will not survive, many people believe such has to take place of we will all die, that's what dedicated Communist have said to me.

Why give healthy young people any Covid Jab, such is clearly nonsense.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But I wonder what are the NWO going to do if their targets are not met ?
Biden is prepared to literally nuke the law-abiding citizens of America. He has also made vaccination mandatory for the army. Where are the soldiers and officers who are supposed to be standing by for freedom?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where are the soldiers and officers who are supposed to be standing by for freedom?

They've been corrupted just like every other industry and organisation.

I believe there is no stopping it... Communism will take over the world but it won't last... History tells us in many ways that it won't last...

Status
Not open for further replies.