Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummm, no. I don't. Been known for a long time that what you buy as processed food is quite unsafe to eat.
The stuff is practically a slow poisoning . folks wonder why auto immune disorders are rising fast , and gut health is poor .
The two are linked . What they have been feeding us , is making us sick . Return to whole foods and fresh veggies and such .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heart two soul , i dont know if you aware of it or not . But you have been enlisted in a certain story that is going on here .
Yep . I put you into the stories i have been doing my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't lie to them...i will tell them I am immune and have the paperwork to prove it....at my Father's house....come back another day say in a month and I will have a copy for you.
I am immune...

I have no problems lying to people who are too ~unintelligent~ to THINK. I tell them whatever they want to hear, and then do what ever is FAIR and CORRECT, otherwise the bureaucracy wins. -- Of course at the same time, if I can actually SHUT DOWN their nonsense, I prefer that approach. -- But either way, GOD gives us the FREEDOM to do RIGHT according to our conscience:

2 Peter 2: 16 As servants of God, live as free people, yet do not use your freedom as a pretext for evil.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo busy doing the dishes to make his wife happy :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problems lying to people who are too ~unintelligent~ to THINK. I tell them whatever they want to hear, and then do what ever is FAIR and CORRECT, otherwise the bureaucracy wins. -- Of course at the same time, if I can actually SHUT DOWN their nonsense, I prefer that approach. -- But either way, GOD gives us the FREEDOM to do RIGHT according to our conscience:

2 Peter 2: 16 As servants of God, live as free people, yet do not use your freedom as a pretext for evil.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo busy doing the dishes to make his wife happy :rolleyes: )

Lol

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting "NHS conversation":

Now if it were me, -- I would have insisted that they give me their NAME and PHONE NUMBER, so that I could VERIFY exactly WHO I was giving my personal information to.

And then I would have spent some number of minutes (some times up to a HOUR) calling that number; and when they refuse my questions and hang up, -- I call right back, OVER and OVER, and OVER again until I exacted my "pound of flesh" or adequately voiced my concerns about their intrusion into my personal business. And in this process I ALWAYS explain that I'm RETIRED and have nothing to do except keep calling until I'm satisfied having provided my CUSTOMER RESPONSE.

Of course occasionally the situation can be resolved with one call, but SIX or more, or even some TWENTY calls may be required until the "Answering Desk" tires of my persistence, and talks to me just to stop the "harassing phone calls".

Bobby Jo (and ELAM standing with his head against the wall :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and yet MORE:

In Australia the police going door to door already !!

cfada798d799c4e7.png

In Australia the police going door to door already !!

... and ...

Take The Red Pill People @TakeTheRedPillPeople

EMERGENCY SATURDAY BROADCAST
Posted by: @[email protected], 2021/07/10

BIDEN CONTACT TRACERS PLANNING FORCEFUL ENTRY INTO AMERICAN HOMES UNDER "STRIKE FORCE" PLAN

THE ALEX JONES SHOW

... and OPPRESSION doesn't go away by itself. It often needs ASSISTANCE.

Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To drive a car we must be prepared to comply with the Government's directives to do so. Where people are not prepared to comply with the government's directives, road trauma escalated and the resulting unlawful "road kill" rapidly increases. Should we in this particular disease of road carnage expect the government to remove all forms of policing?

What is being seen in Sydney Australia is the result of people not respecting the government's directive.

The PM of Britain has succumbed to the peoples' wishes where he is now openly accepting the consequences of the people's wishes and is stating the the resulting consequences for the removal of all covid-19 government directives will now rest with the people who are demanding the removal of all of the Governments' policed directives.

We will see the evolutionary forces in practice among the people, where only the strong will survive, when only nature is allowed to take its true course in determining the outcome for the people as to whether or not they will survive.

I did like the defence for a globed world understanding instead of the flat earth POV.

The same type of argument could be used in this Covid-19 debate where no matter where you look a vaccine is needed that will help to fight the virus.

The question that needs to be answered is, what should the parameters be, in introducing this vaccine, so that the untreated virus does not wreck havoc within the world community?

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... and yet MORE:

... and ...

Take The Red Pill People @TakeTheRedPillPeople

EMERGENCY SATURDAY BROADCAST
Posted by: @[email protected], 2021/07/10

BIDEN CONTACT TRACERS PLANNING FORCEFUL ENTRY INTO AMERICAN HOMES UNDER "STRIKE FORCE" PLAN

THE ALEX JONES SHOW

... and OPPRESSION doesn't go away by itself. It often needs ASSISTANCE.

Bobby Jo

Um, not quite yet in Australia.
I saw the video of many cop cars at a location. It could of been anything. They will send 10 cars just to a domestic dispute down here... That was probably a shooting or something...

But its official in the USA with Gin Sake announcing there is a Delta strike force to come door to door.
New Zealand has also made such an announcement.
I don't think Australia has yet but it is inevitable.

The prosecutions are starting and some people, like such above, will be cheering this all on...
Cheering for evil

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um, not quite yet in Australia.
I saw the video of many cop cars at a location. It could of been anything. They will send 10 cars just to a domestic dispute down here... That was probably a shooting or something...

But its official in the USA with Gin Sake announcing there is a Delta strike force to come door to door.
New Zealand has also made such an announcement.
I don't think Australia has yet but it is inevitable.

The prosecutions are starting and some people, like such above, will be cheering this all on...
Cheering for evil
Many moons ago , as a child or young teen , i watched a movie called Delta Force .
I guess today it would star Team Biden and his seals of doom . I got tickled when i seen you call it delta force .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how they would advertise that movie these days .
Enter Biden and His team . They go up to a door and knock . A lady answers .
They say Hello mam we are on a mission to rid the earth of the terroist virus corona .
Have you all been jabbed . Well no sir we have not but we would prefer not to be .
THEN BIDEN says , I LL be Back .
Moments later the door is kicked in and Occasio and pelosi have fully automatic COVID VACCINE SHOT GUNS
and start opening fire on the terroists who endanger the world .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK my friend …blessings. :)

I am somewhat bemused when I read all the Covid and vaccine threads on the site…it seems that people are indignant and in shock that these things be .

back in the 60’s we used to get a little magazine called the “Midnight Cry”.

it told us of the Plans Of the one worlders for the ‘rest of us’.

In the late 80’s we learned about the secret meetings of all the world leaders …and their plans ‘for the rest of us’.

Now we see all these things happening so we say - “This is that which was told us…”

we do not sit and wring our hands , we are not in shock , we are not afraid …we look up because we know that our redemption draws near …
the elite believe that they are in charge…they believe they have won ( pretty much) over “the rest of us”.

But WE know that God is allowing this to run as far as He will let it…then He will say - Ready or not here I come.”

So, why are the majority of Christians so surprised and fight against what our Father God is allowing…

we knew , because Jesus told us , that darkness comes before the Day …and it will get darker before the light.

As Jesus said in the storm to his close followers ..” It is I be not afraid,”
So He says it to us today…
He is IN this ‘storm’ ….we may not all make it to the other side alive…but He promised -“Let us go even unto the other side,”. He said it, I believe it.

Im saddened as I see so many fearful Christians that somehow believe that they can fight it…so much energy wasted in fruitless discussions …

God is in this Storm and He always wins.

All will be well. :)
Well you are right Helen, this has been all set in motion many decades ago. As today, you were astute to the winds of change and those planned activities of evil people decades ago.

Yes, Christians should not be surprised by all this germ, chemicals, experimentation, depopulation agenda etc. I think the younger generations are quite more stunned by all these events occurring today. They are generally of a different mindset, as they more easily believe in the 'goodness' of their governments. They have a more difficult time in differentiating between propaganda and truth. They also tend to not follow-up and read and research what their own governments are up to...

We as true believers are not to be fearful of men and evil purposes. We are to trust our God. Our mighty God is always at the helm...

Now the rub is how does one judge and know if someone's actions or even lack of activity is the will of God and being in his service?

How can we judge another Christian's actions as we are still human, and we still have either extrovert or introvert personalities or tendencies? These do not go away when we come to Christ. They do however contradict one another and even judgement is usually in the form of condemnation or irritation one another. The introvert Christian might say in these times, triple your prayer regiment, this is God's will for me. The extrovert Christian might say, yes, but also intensify the verbal attacks on the evil in governments in the world. And even prepare to die in defense of your family, head on.

God bless you Helen, and thanks for your thoughts on this matter..

APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The same type of argument could be used in this Covid-19 debate where no matter where you look a vaccine is needed that will help to fight the virus.
By now you should already have realized that the bogus vaccines DO NOT fight the virus, but instead infect the "guinea pig" with spike proteins and other lethal chemicals. If not, then kindly do some serious research into this medical fraud and scam. Those who have been jabbed are now the ones who are sick, and having some very serious health issues. Thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) have died, since that is the purpose of the so-called "vaccines". The question is not "Are people getting vaxxed?" but "Are people getting whacked?"

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By now you should already have realized that the bogus vaccines DO NOT fight the virus, but instead infect the "guinea pig" with spike proteins and other lethal chemicals. If not, then kindly do some serious research into this medical fraud and scam. Those who have been jabbed are now the ones who are sick, and having some very serious health issues. Thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) have died, since that is the purpose of the so-called "vaccines". The question is not "Are people getting vaxxed?" but "Are people getting whacked?"
Hear is what I see may most likely happen in Australia in this NWO War on population control, Push the so called vaccine Jab full on and then when we have most say 70% have got the toxic experimental Jab, then they make it a free all open borders and all ? then will come the real threat as it will spread like wild fire, but they will do nothing because they will claim that the economy ect and all can not survive, that will be the big deal driven then, not Covid.
people who got the Jab will die like fly's as will anyone. the main thing that I see with the Covid Jab is that it will mess with your immune system down the track.
Why do they push the Covid Jab ? because if the majority did not get it they would not die like fly's. give this 3 years and 70% of the world will be dead I think, so their plans that they have been setting up in place over the last 10 years or so, of saving the world will be set.

There are powers that be, that have been talking about genocide for easy 10 years or so talking about half to more will have to be wiped out to save the Planet and they are dead serious on this issue, only that the MSM do not bother to pick up on such at all, now I have always asked myself why does such fall on deaf ears ?
How many people did pick up on such a plan for genocide in the last 10 years ? well I picked up on it directly because I am of a Jewish blood line and I have always taken the Genocide of the Jews seriously, I have never met a Goyim that has seriously taken the Jewish genocide seriously, sure they will piss on with childish shallow dribble demonstrating emotional traits, but in the end something only worthy of a 5yo brat. never truly bothering to do their homework on the reality of the facts. but only something worthy of a 5yo and that's it, ignorance is bliss.

I take the threat of Genocide seriously, when people make claims of saving the planet by wiping out 50 to 70% of the population I take such a position of such very seriously indeed, I do not just palm it off like the majority must do in fact ! talk about morons :rolleyes: this is the biggest threat the world has ever faced in the History of the world by far, WW2 was nothing to what is being planed now ? and here are the majority sitting on their arse oblivious to their fait.

Number one, is the Covid Jab a Vaccine ! fact is it is not a Vaccine in any regards at all and that's a clear fact ! no one could be so stupid to call it a Vaccine in fact. it's a way out experimental drug that should never of been given to any person at all, bar for it was given the clear only due to all the Nonsense hype that this has created.

Who fears COVID or should fear it ? 1% of the worlds population ? the old and the sick, it would of been gone by now if it was let to run natural but now we have the new deadly Covid's ? and they want to open up the boarders without regard soon, but people who have had 2 Jabs are coming down with it, but they claim such people do not get wacked as hard ? well time will tell if that's just another lie.

Reactions: Enoch111

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Argentina, and India, and who knows where next:

VIDEO: BRUTALLY **FORCED** COVID-VACCINATIONS BEGIN

VIDEO: BRUTALLY **FORCED** COVID-VACCINATIONS BEGIN
World NewsDesk 11 July 2021

Video has surfaced of citizens being chased up onto the roofs of their homes, forcibly held down by Police and Medical teams, and stuck with the COVID-19 "vaccine." The ferociousness of these Death Dart people is astonishing. Americans must be ready with guns to defend themselves if any such people attempt that in the USA.
In the video below, a man is seen running out onto the roof of his home, police and medical people in hot pursuit.
They grab him, tackle him onto the roof and fight to restrain him while he screams in terror and anger about being forcibly vaccinated against his will.
So abusive are the medical people, they literally sit on him to prevent him from fighting them off.
As the shot is injected, he screams, knowing this vaccine is far more likely to kill him than the disease it allegedly vaccinates against.
People on the street below . . . DO NOTHING.

Looks like a trend to me.

Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.