Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is This COVID Vaxxed Magnet Phenomenon Evidence Of Magnetic Nanoparticles?
Clearly, there is something magnetic in the COVID non-vaccine concoction which is causing these magnets to stick. Some of these magnets are large magnets you could put on a fridge to hold up papers.

Jim Stone ties this phenomenon in to the fact that some medical clinics have advised patients to wait 6 to 10 weeks after the COVID shot before getting an MRI.

The acronym MRI stands for Medical Resonance Imagery and, for those who don’t know, involves using a magnetic field and computer-generated radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues in your body. You have to lay down in a chamber while the procedure happens.

Jim writes:

“I have now confirmed the shot probably contains nanobots, because you are supposed to wait 6 – 10 WEEKS after the shot before you get a MRI most likely because the nanobots have to disperse or the MRI will rip your arm apart …”

In my earlier article on hydrogel produced by DARPA and Profusa, I quoted a military article which talked about how the hydrogel would be composed of 2 parts – “polymer chains” and “an electronic component.”

It would appear that the nanotechnology being deployed in these COVID non-vaccines has a metallic element, however as this article reveals, nanoparticles are composed of synthetic plastics, ceramic particles, metallic particles, sol-gel compounds (gel-like substances made partially from solid particles) and much more – even gases which are condensed and coagulated.

More Questions Than Answers
This is another story where there are more questions than answers.

If the COVID non-vaccine does indeed contain a lot of metallic nanoparticles, why may it allegedly take them 6-10 weeks to disperse?

What are the health implications of having metal inside your bloodstream with enough charge to hold a magnet in place?

What further physiological disruptions will this COVID non-vaccine engender in those who take it?

Is this the first ghastly step towards the transhumanistic synthetic person, Human 2.0?

With the officially recorded deaths from this thing over 11,000 (according to US and European stats), and the real number obviously much much higher, the COVID non-vaccine is a killer.

Any other drug or medicine having such lethal effects would have been pulled from the market long ago.

One thing is for sure: this wholly unnatural COVID non-vaccine concoction is a vastly different beast than the normal, run-of-the-mill toxic vaccines that humanity has been fed for over a century.

By Makia Freeman, Guest writer
Maybe the 5G network has or will have an effect on people with this so called vaccine ?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the 5G network has or will have an effect on people with this so called vaccine ?
I think it will when they have the nanotech portions all setup and installed in the body...

The 5G set of freqs, in the microwave and plus range can affect your natural body frequency and specific organ frequencies....and most folks don't even know we emit different freqs in the environment...

With nanotechnology the 5G freqs can transmit data out of your body to other receivers via antennae..

Even your skin can get quite unnaturally hot ,,,and the elements of the skin can act like biological phased array antennae to receive and transmit directed beams of data...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That came up was Banned for me to look into.
Yep he is a giant SB and there are at least two ways to expand on these two letters...

He needs to be behind bars with indefinite staying privileges...and that is the nicest thing one can do for this poor sick demented evil elf...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it will when they have the nanotech portions all setup and installed in the body...

The 5G set of freqs, in the microwave and plus range can affect your natural body frequency and specific organ frequencies....and most folks don't even know we emit different freqs in the environment...

With nanotechnology the 5G freqs can transmit data out of your body to other receivers via antennae..

Even your skin can get quite unnaturally hot ,,,and the elements of the skin can act like biological phased array antennae to receive and transmit directed beams of data...
I was thinking along the lines of that one has been Jab with this crap and down the track why the so called booster ? so they can put more nanotech into you without the body spinning out to much ? and then if this junk sits inside you then when you are within range of the 5G then at their command they can switch on a frequency band that cracks something within the nano if you have a 5G phone within the range of your body to fry the nano cracking it to become toxic.

I heard of such a thing many years ago to do with the military working with such experiments. I know a relation who's job is into Nanotech and he came to Australia working with such with our mob over here as well.

What is the real deal in keeping the Jab under such a Temp ? does it become toxic within before hand and then you more likely get blood clots etc ?

I remember years ago with my cell phone driving along and my cars speakers would thump heavy like first and then a call would come to my phone, now that's some power to do that I would think. so I kept the phone a distance from my ear and people who I knew who were on the cell phone a lot all became as if their brains were somewhat fried and became somewhat creepy and sub human like with no care for other people much at all, one got brain cancer just above his ear. if one of them had lost a mum or dad they had no emotional response at all to such.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking along the lines of that one has been Jab with this crap and down the track why the so called booster ? so they can put more nanotech into you without the body spinning out to much ? and then if this junk sits inside you then when you are within range of the 5G then at their command they can switch on a frequency band that cracks something within the nano if you have a 5G phone within the range of your body to fry the nano cracking it to become toxic.

I heard of such a thing many years ago to do with the military working with such experiments. I know a relation who's job is into Nanotech and he came to Australia working with such with our mob over here as well.

What is the real deal in keeping the Jab under such a Temp ? does it become toxic within before hand and then you more likely get blood clots etc ?

I remember years ago with my cell phone driving along and my cars speakers would thump heavy like first and then a call would come to my phone, now that's some power to do that I would think. so I kept the phone a distance from my ear and people who I knew who were on the cell phone a lot all became as if their brains were somewhat fried and became somewhat creepy and sub human like with no care for other people much at all, one got brain cancer just above his ear. if one of them had lost a mum or dad they had no emotional response at all to such.
If they still promote boosters every year, than as you say, they will add more synthetics and nanotechnology, building human 2.0, jab by jab...at a major component...

The temperature control of some of these gene mod chemicals from -20 to -70 F

The fragility of the mRNA contents/packaging is a guess? Pfizer and Moderna are not saying why...

Last edited:

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
covid is fake. imagine if the TV has been telling these sheep how healthy they are! hahahah once you wake up to the Israel Truth, you see much much more. suspend immigration & foreign aid

Reactions: APAK and Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fragility of the mRNA contents/packaging is a guess? Pfizer and Moderna are not saying why...
Not one of those companies has given full disclosure, and not a single government has said "Go back to the drawing board and manufacture a genuine vaccine". Operation Warp Speed was one of the stupidest and most dangerous ideas to surface, and billions of dollars went towards these bogus vaccines. The issue is now crimes against humanity, and Nuremberg 2 should have already been in progress.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one of those companies has given full disclosure, and not a single government has said "Go back to the drawing board and manufacture a genuine vaccine". Operation Warp Speed was one of the stupidest and most dangerous ideas to surface, and billions of dollars went towards these bogus vaccines. The issue is now crimes against humanity, and Nuremberg 2 should have already been in progress.

yes. who takes credit for the country saving toxic vax project? our very own ZIONIST ANTICHRIST-like- praised loser Trump. i fell victim also. but no more & never again. tucker carlson even wears a red kabbalah bracelet, (obvi cannot trust any1 in msm(mainstream media) anyways) trumps daughter is an open jew. do not be decieved Israel is a fake nation full of evil doers edomites & Sodom

Reactions: APAK

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Melbourne might be the very first city in the western world to fully submit to the communist takeover.
Im in a state of mourning atm after i saw our city in the flesh. That city where I was born and raised wasn't breathing, it had no heartbeat, it had no spirit and it had no soul... People will say its coming back but no it isn't, its never coming back to what it was... I saw a corpse all dressed up in a suit and its make up on, it looked like a mannequin...

U don't know what uv got until its gone. That's how im feeling... I thought i hated that town but i was born there, grew up there and lived my life there. All across town i have helped build, maintain and design so many things. That town had a piece of me in it. I actually loved Melbourne but its dead now, replaced by a fraud...

Meanwhile the communists are purging not only the elderly and the sick but the unemployed and the poor. Im not ashamed to admit that i was born and raised on the poor side of town... And its here in the west and the north that the suffering and sacrifices are happening, my family, my friends. I don't know anyone that has had covid but everyone i know has been hurt by these lockdowns... What really hurts is that no one cares about these honest people in the west and north of Melbourne, these very people that actually built Melbourne with their hands have real jobs, not some bs position sitting at a computer...

For us its too late... I myself am planning to escape... But let this be a warning to the rest of the west...
- Our state premier is a dictator. Under the "state of emergency" he has banned parliament and his passing new laws unopposed.
Our opposition want to oppose these new laws but aren't allowed... Don't allow this in your city...
- Our state has mandated masks. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has imposed curfews, 8pm-5am. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has imposed a 5km limit on our travel. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has prohibited visiting anyone apart from your partner. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has a level 4 lockdown which is killing meddle and low income earners. Don't allow this in your city.

I could go on and on cos there are so many bs laws like no fishing or golf or swimming alone.
The point im making is don't let this happen to your city, don't let them kill your city, do everything you can to stop them before its too late

hey I understand you are in a diff country. GUess what? God does not care about where who or why. he cares bout what is right. if you wont take a stand now, when will you? if not now then when? if not you then who? it always starts with the guns. id like to vist Australia within 20 yrs. if you have to ask to not wear a mask, you're a coward.
if you obey a curfew, you're a cowARD
IF YOU OBEY A government travel restriction, you're a coward
if you wont hug your cousin or grandma, one of you are acoward
if you don't defend your nation for the future, you are a coward.

imagine asking the gov to swim. please oh Lord forgive us,

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hey I understand you are in a diff country. GUess what? God does not care about where who or why. he cares bout what is right. if you wont take a stand now, when will you? if not now then when? if not you then who? it always starts with the guns. id like to vist Australia within 20 yrs. if you have to ask to not wear a mask, you're a coward.
if you obey a curfew, you're a cowARD
IF YOU OBEY A government travel restriction, you're a coward
if you wont hug your cousin or grandma, one of you are acoward
if you don't defend your nation for the future, you are a coward.

imagine asking the gov to swim. please oh Lord forgive us,

To be fair... This is a very old post your responding to... But...

Ye i hear man... I don't do masks. I go where i like and do as i please...
I go to the toilet and don't was my hands... What for, i didn't pee on them...
I drink fresh untreated water and swim in fresh untreated waters. God given
I breathing fresh unfiltered air... God given... Just look at my foto... No masks here... Here no masks'
Look at that fish... Caught in Gods waters... Clean... Pure
I don't do QR codes. I don't leave my details for covid tracing...
Nothing

And even more importantly, i speak up... I tell people...
Cos many people are going along with it without really believing it

Im not in that city now either... I escaped just as i was saying

Im outspoken to say the least but im only one man, i do what i can do

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
covid is fake. imagine if the TV has been telling these sheep how healthy they are! hahahah once you wake up to the Israel Truth, you see much much more. suspend immigration & foreign aid

If someone were to ask me what do you I think is the great delusion that our Creator will spread on the earth, to even fool the elect if it were possible, I would certainly say the self-styled fake Zionist rich Jew is definitely up to their eyeballs in it. They are the biggest lie/liars of the last 300 years, when they began showing themselves in public en masse. They, for over 1300 years ago were known as the Khazarians, and look what they have dabbled in since then?

Their blood letting, child molesting, child sacrificing and Satan worship, especially of Baal, has not stopped. They took over the creation of fiat money, first in the Vatican, Italy, Holland and England, then around the world.

They caused and created the Soviet communist regime, the Chinese Revolution, egged on the South with fait money (loans) in the Civil War. Instigated WWI, and of course WWII would never have gotten off the ground without their help. They exaggerated greatly that they were systematically targeted and execution during WWII. The scientific/ and objective historical facts bear this all out. Unfortunately no one really is going to listen today, they still did, even in the 1970s, as this lie have been said billions of time now. They created and coined the modern term terrorism as the thugs that took over Palestinians land. Begin was the ringleader of their terrorist gang who came from Poland, near the old center where modern Zionism was born.

Yes, if a fake alien landing is created and/or a fake 3rd temple worship in literal Jerusalem is created, you can count on them being behind it.....

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pfizer & Moderna CEOs Want COVID-19 Booster Shots by September

Covid boosters will start in September

First vaccine boosters could be needed as soon as September, executives say - News Break

Spectrum News had the scoop:

In an interview with Axios on Wednesday, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stressed that the company is still awaiting data from clinical trials, but he believes people will need an additional dose between eight and 12 months after receiving their second shot.

“This could become sooner than later, I believe, from September, October,” Bourla said. “But this is something again that the data need to confirm.”

Bourla added that the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention would have to sign off on the boosters.

The two-shot vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna received emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration in December.

Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel had a similar prediction to Bourla’s, telling Axios in an email that he would recommend booster shots be administered starting in September to those who received their second doses in January. Bancel noted that the first wave of Americans to be vaccinated included high-risk populations such as the elderly and health care workers.

“I think as a country we should rather be two months too early, than two months too late with outbreaks in several places,” Bancel said.

Johnson & Johnson, which developed the only other COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized in the U.S., did not immediately respond to a question from Spectrum News on Thursday about whether it foresees a booster shot being needed.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said Wednesday that he believes booster shots will be necessary within a year of initial vaccination.

“We know that the vaccine durability of the efficacy lasts at least six months and likely considerably more,” he told Axios. “But I think we will almost certainly require a booster sometime within a year or so after getting the primary because the durability of protection against coronaviruses is generally not lifelong.”

Booster shots could also potentially help combat variants.

Last week, David Kessler, the White House COVID-19 response team’s chief science officer, said boosters would be provided for free to the American public if needed to keep the pandemic at bay.

Now the never ending variants like the common seasonal flu with 1000s of new strains...insanity indeed

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Papers Please or Mask Up! Oregon Demands Businesses & Houses of Worship to Ask Maskless People for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination

kate-brown-768x512.jpg

As of Wednesday, May 19, the Oregon Health Authority requires businesses, employers and religious institutions to enforce the mask mandate on individuals who have not received the COVID-19 vaccination.

Businesses, employers and faith institutions must ask individuals show proof they have received the coronavirus vaccine prior to entering their facilities without a mask, according to the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). Individuals who do not have not received the vaccine – or individuals who do not have proof of receiving the vaccine – must continue to wear a mask inside Oregon’s establishments, according to the OHA’s website. Only those who are vaccinated may remove their masks, OHA’s website states.

“Businesses, employers and faith institutions now have the option to adjust their masking guidance to allow fully vaccinated individuals to no longer wear a mask in their establishments,” OHA’s website states. (RELATED: ‘Too Risky’: Progressives Are Upset CDC Lifted Mask Mandate)

Authoritarian mandates like this is why counties are demanding secession from Oregon.

Oregon tells businesses to check for the vaccination status of customers if they let them go maskless.

In a move resembling something out of Nazi Germany, the state of Oregon wants businesses and houses of worship to demand vaccine papers if you want to breathe fresh air.

Instead of relying on the honor system used in many settings across the country, Oregon’s deep-blue politicians want Oregonians to pry for private medical information from their neighbors.

Whether you decide to inject the experimental COVID-19 vaccine into your body, that should be your business.

Nobody has the right to know.

If businesses and places of worship don’t comply, Oregon Governor Kate Brown wants them to keep mask mandates and social distancing policies in place.

So, masks are essentially permanent in Oregon.

Experimental injection or not.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In my State QLD our Premier and the top Medical adviser has not taken the COVID Jab :rolleyes: if it were truly a good thing I am sure they would of been the first to of got such for sure.

A year or 2 ago our lefty Premier got a death threat and she freaked out for her life and the MSM made a big thing about such :eek: but hang on I knew of a right wing Premier that got such all the time and I know his Son. they got such all the time and anything that came to them by railway was always destroyed, so they had to put such things in another name for his farm.

Great blokes them lefty's 5yo in the brain box crowing on with wilful malice 24/7 I talk to them nowadays and they still think that such acts were great and they are openly proud of such, but for some reason they think such is real serious with their lefty Premier but it was only just some crackpot mouthing off.
But Premier Sir Joh got that crap everyday for 20 years and The MSM never held no real regard to death threats on him ever.

You see the rudder of the ship turn so as to paint a picture that the MSM want to portray always, I have seen over my life time that the MSM will go to great lengths to steer the people astray, you see the same with all the panels portraying politics working to undermine the real issue and slant it of to or on to another topic. The COVID Jab is not a Vaccine in fact ! Who have you seen in the MSM come out and challenge the fact that this is not a Vaccine at all.
As for the blood clot thing, that is not the main issue ! that is only one issue, but not the real big issue. see the MSM has worked to mislead you all once again.
The real issue of the COVID Jab is health issues down the track, is it going to be Genocide for one ? well the MSM has no concern regarding any such a thing, well I see it's a valid point that such could be an agenda, because the warning signs are all their and such sticks out like dogs balls that the Greens and Co have an agenda ! and they have openly expressed such has to take place ! to save the world. they are deadly serious about such, to be sure I do not trust that type of watermelon Greenies at all and would not give them the time of day because they truly are not worth it, as their history proves they are deranged dictating trash.
Watermelon is green on the outside and Communist red in the middle.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes. who takes credit for the country saving toxic vax project? our very own ZIONIST ANTICHRIST-like- praised loser Trump. i fell victim also. but no more & never again. tucker carlson even wears a red kabbalah bracelet, (obvi cannot trust any1 in msm(mainstream media) anyways) trumps daughter is an open jew. do not be decieved Israel is a fake nation full of evil doers edomites & Sodom
Not all Jews are on the same band wagon, most are just like anyone who is lost.
Many Jews despise the radical Zionist and call them Nazis, not to mention they demand that such does not represent them at all. only the MSM hides this from the eyes of the world. Nothing to see here ! Goyim Cattle, it's a non issue to you, because you don't count as a human to such as them. that's why they stole the negro's from Africa to enslave them in the USA, they owned all the Ships and they got the money for selling them, who helped this type of Anti-Christ well it was Islamic people who ran about stealing the Negro's in Africa for money. yet were do you see that fact in school History lessons ? or openly on TV. It's taboo !

To find out who dominated over you, just look to who you are forbidden to openly talk about.
It's not the Jews in fact, it's just a small minority of ones who hold sway of power over all, just as it is with all peoples, just look at how Christianity has been bastardised over the years by delusions peddled by Anti-Christ, yes just the word Anti-Christ does not raze an eyebrow nowadays, but the mention of the word Anti-Semite will have everyone's ears prick up in a blind rage ! and then their malice runs free. what a bunch of Degenerates ! not to mention some have the audacity to claim to be Christian o_O:rolleyes::confused:.

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pfizer & Moderna CEOs Want COVID-19 Booster Shots by September

APAK dropping the facts... I love it... ;)
U know, i haven't got a TV and haven't watched or listen to MSM for almost 3 months now nor have i been seeking out the latest on covid...
Seems to be a calm now... Gates says there will be another pandemic so... We'll see

In my State QLD our Premier and the top Medical adviser has not taken the COVID Jab :rolleyes: if it were truly a good thing I am sure they would of been the first to of got such for sure.

Federal health minister, Greg Hunt, got cellulitis after the first jab... Rushed to ICU... He claims it had nothing to do with the jab but they don't know how he got it. Cellulitis is listed as one of the possible adverse reactions.

Then the VIC premier went to hospital after the first jab around the same time some 3 months ago... They claim he fell down the stairs...
He still hasn't made an appearance and apparently there was no media on their second jabs...

Could be why QLD politicians and beaurocrats aren't taking it... Where has Daniel Andrews really been in the past 3 months

Do u know if Greg Hunt got his second jab?

The real issue of the COVID Jab is health issues down the track, is it going to be Genocide for one ?

True... Its an untested technology... Worse case scenario is that it kills everyone...
People might start going down 2 or 3 years from now...
You really want to keep an eye on the vaxed vs unvaxed now. They won't look at it all

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A year or 2 ago our lefty Premier got a death threat and she freaked out for her life and the MSM made a big thing about such :eek: but hang on I knew of a right wing Premier that got such all the time and I know his Son. they got such all the time and anything that came to them by railway was always destroyed, so they had to put such things in another name for his farm.

Great blokes them lefty's 5yo in the brain box crowing on with wilful malice 24/7 I talk to them nowadays and they still think that such acts were great and they are openly proud of such, but for some reason they think such is real serious with their lefty Premier but it was only just some crackpot mouthing off.
But Premier Sir Joh got that crap everyday for 20 years and The MSM never held no real regard to death threats on him ever.

You see the rudder of the ship turn so as to paint a picture that the MSM want to portray always, I have seen over my life time that the MSM will go to great lengths to steer the people astray, you see the same with all the panels portraying politics working to undermine the real issue and slant it of to or on to another topic. The COVID Jab is not a Vaccine in fact ! Who have you seen in the MSM come out and challenge the fact that this is not a Vaccine at all.
As for the blood clot thing, that is not the main issue ! that is only one issue, but not the real big issue. see the MSM has worked to mislead you all once again.
The real issue of the COVID Jab is health issues down the track, is it going to be Genocide for one ? well the MSM has no concern regarding any such a thing, well I see it's a valid point that such could be an agenda, because the warning signs are all their and such sticks out like dogs balls that the Greens and Co have an agenda ! and they have openly expressed such has to take place ! to save the world. they are deadly serious about such, to be sure I do not trust that type of watermelon Greenies at all and would not give them the time of day because they truly are not worth it, as their history proves they are deranged dictating trash.
Watermelon is green on the outside and Communist red in the middle.
The left are always the same, worldwide. Spend your money as in more taxes, fees and VAT etc, more social programs and an ever enlarged government. I do like your metaphor about lefties being like watermelons - green (environmentalists) on the outside and red (communists) on the inside.

The riper the melon the softer and even rotten or eaten away on the inside.... and what a mess it makes when blown apart or cracked open from a height. That's why one needs to get these folks when they are still young and not get seasoned - easier to handle and keep in a cool dark place....then eat 'em alive when they just ripen....no mess no fuss..all done....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.