Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are Biden's (many colorful adjectives can be added here) insane, mentally-challenged, cultist rules for masks and jab activity safety amongst people.

History will record how stupid most people went along with all this insanity and should have required a stay in a mental ward. For sone many months of de-programming. And they would still be trying to figure out if the government put something in the air, water or food, or all three, along with sub-limital messaging from the TV.

E0APdf-WYAkYtHn

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will dear APAK, I was to go drive to a mates 60's birthday today, that I a 4hr drive they said they would put me up for the night and the next night as that's his birthday on the 29th but I don't want to leave my wife in case she gets a problem.

As to myself I feel as tho I have had COVID sort of for the last year, but I think it's just to do with getting old. I do not work and I feel tired about 2.00 and go have a cat nap or I am jiggered, so driving up their and dealing with his kids and wife and all could become a bit to much really.
I like the drive up but I go the long way and that 6hr of back roads that most do not use or know, but are all nice and green now to see, so I want to see that more than anything now, because next month it will be crap as the frost kills off the green. then drop in at other mates to see them but that takes it out of you when you get old.
Hang in there and stay healthy..take vitamins and some herbs....salads...good sleep during the night....

Have good one...APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As to myself I feel as tho I have had COVID sort of for the last year, but I think it's just to do with getting old.
Hey Reggie,

Why don't you go with the HCQ combo pack, which was so effective in combatting COVID (or another strain of flu)? Ivermectin is another effective treatment along with Vitamin D.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even the medical profession is corrupted by $$$. They are calling the flu Covid to get lots of $$$.
I once had a lot of faith in such but now I sure don't from what I have seen over the years and searching into such, not to mention the icing is on the cake with calling something a Vaccine when it in fact truly is nothing as such at all, who could be so stupid to call such a vaccine because it's not at all. if their was a vaccine for COVID I would line up to get it.
I am so sick of the lies and I can not believe that they are getting away with such stupid claims. getting the COVID Jab will not save your life, it may prevent you from getting it in the first year I believe and I believe that it will only make the spread worse down the track.

I am of the thoughts that COVID should of been let go through the community and it may of been just about gone away by now. it only people kept their distance and all the rest of preventions.
I am of the thought that the so called vaccine will only work in a way so as to help the spread of COVID, as once the majority get the Jab, they will not have any regard to healthy procedures and then we will be hit again by a real epidemic problem way beyond what we have see so far.

I don't see anything in all this COVID so far that gives me faith in the system at all, it comes across as all nonsense, not to mention I would not trust Gates at all, why is that, well if one bothers to look into what he has said over the years just for one, makes me think this bloke is something like Hitler reincarnated, he is totally off his rocker. it is said that he has said that he is all for wiping out most of the worlds population for crying out loud ! and such just falls on deaf ears ! and I ask why is that ! well the MSM could expose such a one in a light of being a monster easy but they don't !

Fact is what the hell are such people saying for crying out loud ! and what if I am correct in all this. what then ? what I someone warned the world of Hitler's game plan and all, well they did ! but I am convinced it was all orchestrated before hand to pan out the way that it did and that we the people are just stooges. not to mention just played with and got wound up about prejudice rants of hate against other Nations that blinded the majority as to what was really truly taking place. so I am not surprised that COVID is a game changer and it's not a natural thing, it's a man made thing for sure.

Not to mention the power of the Greens movement is way out of control in dictating over people, especially on farming property owners in disregarding them and shutting them up, so the bush fires could run wild way out of control, the farmers were warning them for years pleading with them that such would get way out of control.
The powers that be did everything wrong so as to create the situations in fact and the thing is, no one could be so stupid.

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had a lot of faith in such but now I sure don't from what I have seen over the years and searching into such, not to mention the icing is on the cake with calling something a Vaccine when it in fact truly is nothing as such at all, who could be so stupid to call such a vaccine because it's not at all. if their was a vaccine for COVID I would line up to get it.
I am so sick of the lies and I can not believe that they are getting away with such stupid claims. getting the COVID Jab will not save your life, it may prevent you from getting it in the first year I believe and I believe that it will only make the spread worse down the track.

I am of the thoughts that COVID should of been let go through the community and it may of been just about gone away by now. it only people kept their distance and all the rest of preventions.
I am of the thought that the so called vaccine will only work in a way so as to help the spread of COVID, as once the majority get the Jab, they will not have any regard to healthy procedures and then we will be hit again by a real epidemic problem way beyond what we have see so far.

I don't see anything in all this COVID so far that gives me faith in the system at all, it comes across as all nonsense, not to mention I would not trust Gates at all, why is that, well if one bothers to look into what he has said over the years just for one, makes me think this bloke is something like Hitler reincarnated, he is totally off his rocker. it is said that he has said that he is all for wiping out most of the worlds population for crying out loud ! and such just falls on deaf ears ! and I ask why is that ! well the MSM could expose such a one in a light of being a monster easy but they don't !

Fact is what the hell are such people saying for crying out loud ! and what if I am correct in all this. what then ? what I someone warned the world of Hitler's game plan and all, well they did ! but I am convinced it was all orchestrated before hand to pan out the way that it did and that we the people are just stooges. not to mention just played with and got wound up about prejudice rants of hate against other Nations that blinded the majority as to what was really truly taking place. so I am not surprised that COVID is a game changer and it's not a natural thing, it's a man made thing for sure.

Not to mention the power of the Greens movement is way out of control in dictating over people, especially on farming property owners in disregarding them and shutting them up, so the bush fires could run wild way out of control, the farmers were warning them for years pleading with them that such would get way out of control.
The powers that be did everything wrong so as to create the situations in fact and the thing is, no one could be so stupid.
Government screws up nearly everything it touches. Its main intents is politicians filling their pockets with $$$ and control.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Government screws up nearly everything it touches. Its main intents is politicians filling their pockets and control.
Just on that point we had a big flood here some years ago and if one wanted to help others out, one thing was sure, don't give the Government a cent, look to other charity's is clearly better, even you local Freemasons are better than most as they give 100% of what they get and not 10c in the dollar like some others and as to the government controlled charity donations is a disgrace, they held a million dollars back in helping people, it just sat back in the kitty for years.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Government screws up nearly everything it touches. Its main intents is politicians filling their pockets with $$$ and control.
Have you ever considered that Governments for the most part know exactly what they're doing, and are doing it exactly the way they intended... Or what their bosses intended... All along?

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever considered that Governments for the most part know exactly what they're doing, and are doing it exactly the way they intended... Or what their bosses intended... All along?
On issues especially such as this one, of forcing drugs and jabbing folks in many places (also in the arms mostly..lol), and creating a permanent fear, they, the governments, do deliberately plan to to line their own pockets and others in cahoots with them; and for long-term control. So they do know exactly what they doing by plan and design. And that's the way to view it all as we enter further into the twilight zone..

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SOME people have awaken to the SCAM, -- but they're not nearly as "EDUCATED" as we are, who are still NAIVE and GULLIBLE to the Government's LIES, TACTICS, and TRICKS:

INDIA Villagers chase out the testing vaccination squads they know its a scamdemic covid hoax share

INDIA Villagers Chase Out The Testing Vaccination Squads. They Know Its A Scamdemic Covid Hoax. -- SHARE!
By: ANTHONY NESCI 29 Apr 2021

I wish we were so "UNEDUCATED" as to have such DISCERNMENT and COMMON SENSE for our own HEALTH and FREEDOMS.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SOME people have awaken to the SCAM, -- but they're not nearly as "EDUCATED" as we are, who are still NAIVE and GULLIBLE to the Government's LIES, TACTICS, and TRICKS:

INDIA Villagers chase out the testing vaccination squads they know its a scamdemic covid hoax share

INDIA Villagers Chase Out The Testing Vaccination Squads. They Know Its A Scamdemic Covid Hoax. -- SHARE!
By: ANTHONY NESCI 29 Apr 2021

I wish we were so "UNEDUCATED" as to have such DISCERNMENT and COMMON SENSE for our own HEALTH and FREEDOMS.

Bobby Jo

We need some of these Indians over here chasing these jab squads out of society. I guess it would not work over here because the local mayors are on the take and the politics is 'left and very rewarding. They would unleash their pet cops on them. We need more pastors like Artur Pawlowski of Alberta Canada. They have a warrant out for his arrest I hear.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... well, at least we know that our Governments are doing all they can under the circumstances which they confront DAILY, and that there's no "MASTER PLAN" in place which provides a SCHEDULE of IMPLEMENTED STEPS to INTENTIONALLY DEPRIVE our Constitutional Rights, Freedoms, and Possessions under some GLOBAL RESET Conspiracy Theory:

It's All Playing Out: Taking a Closer Look at a "Leaked" Email from PMO's Office From 7 Months Ago..
WholeHearted Media, Apr 23, 2021

Many people thought this was fake news when it first started circulating, but now that we have about 7 months of experience we can see things have pretty much taken shape as according to the email. The more light and exposure that these plans get, the less likely they are to go through. Believe that. In the coming months we will be seeing people, not just politicians, but government health officials, high ranking officers, members of the press, societal figure heads and more, be held accountable for their incompetence, deliberate and over-reaching abusive use of power, over not only Canadians, but humanity as a whole.

WHAT??? There's EVIDENCE of a "MASTER PLAN", and the "SCHEDULE" is playing out before our very eyes???

How can this be, -- unless it's TRUE!

EXCELLENT VIDEO with PERSPECTIVES.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... well, at least we know that our Governments are doing all they can under the circumstances which they confront DAILY, and that there's no "MASTER PLAN" in place which provides a SCHEDULE of IMPLEMENTED STEPS to INTENTIONALLY DEPRIVE our Constitutional Rights, Freedoms, and Possessions under some GLOBAL RESET Conspiracy Theory:

It's All Playing Out: Taking a Closer Look at a "Leaked" Email from PMO's Office From 7 Months Ago..
WholeHearted Media, Apr 23, 2021

Many people thought this was fake news when it first started circulating, but now that we have about 7 months of experience we can see things have pretty much taken shape as according to the email. The more light and exposure that these plans get, the less likely they are to go through. Believe that. In the coming months we will be seeing people, not just politicians, but government health officials, high ranking officers, members of the press, societal figure heads and more, be held accountable for their incompetence, deliberate and over-reaching abusive use of power, over not only Canadians, but humanity as a whole.

WHAT??? There's EVIDENCE of a "MASTER PLAN", and the "SCHEDULE" is playing out before our very eyes???

How can this be, -- unless it's TRUE!

EXCELLENT VIDEO with PERSPECTIVES.
Bobby Jo

One has to only look into what the hell is going on and has been going on with that place that the world or top dogs holds a secret summate in Switzerland every year.
Now I have no problem with that at all, but what I have been saying for years about this organisation is and has been getting away with being an organisation that clearly looks as tho they are conspiring against the people of the world ? why is that you should ask ? well the MSM does not print anything said at this world summit of world leadership were they are making plans for the worlds future ! get that, they are talking about the worlds people, that is what they are talking about ! they are talking about you all and their plans for you all, but this ok I have nothing against such, but what I do have a real problem with is that such is done in secret, get that it's done in secret ! you stupid fools ! right under your nose.

That is the fact of the matter, in all this we are all as fools. now why do I point this out, well the fact is that we are ok with such :rolleyes: why are we ok with such ? are you all stupid or ignorant morons and why is that I have to ask, don't you know nothing of history !
Why is it that the worlds people sit back with no real regard to such a people who are meeting making plans for you all in secret ! That's a recipe for disaster are you all just like niggers slaves to be kicked around and tolled you have no rights to know what goes on with what they secretly have planed for you all. C'mon ! grow up your all pathetic.
Not to mention the MSM is backing this mob up ? now as to the Media, now I was led to believe the reason why we had a Media was that it's job was to expose all types corruption and inform you all about what is going down, now I am all for such but clearly the MSM that we have now is totally corrupt and is a great whore ! it does not inform you all but uses propaganda against you all. it does not do it's responsibility clearly in the case of the Switzerland Summit.
Who gave the MSM the right to disregard the Switzerland Summit ! does the Summit own the MSM ? Well it clearly must, so they are guilty as charged ! the Summit is a Whore ! and it should of been exposed as such for it's demanding for all they are putting forward is secret, now why is it secret one may ask, well it's underhanded and the work of the Devil clearly.

Has the world not learned it's lessons of the past, why did we have people like Hitler and Stalin dominating over the people, well it's because they were ignorant, they had blind faith in Man.
Their are fundamental points that should always be addressed and when anyone or such work to undermine such things one must stand up to such and call it out, that's the power of freedom of speech and when anyone works in anyway against such in any way shape of form, it be the workings of the Devil ye be dealing with, to be sure to be sure.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authors Challenge Germ Theory & Covid Hoax
April 30, 2021

Pic-of-us-for-web.jpeg

(David Parker & Dawn Lester)
"The germ theory is a fallacy, [and] vaccinations, a source of healthy profits for the pharmaceutical industry, are useless and do not provide immunity to any disease."

"Viruses and bacteria are part of the bodily process of removing toxins from the body. The body contains trillions of viruses and bacteria. According to the authors none of these viruses and bacteria are pathogenic. Viruses and bacteria are essential to the bodily process of removing dead and dying toxins from the body. While bacteria are alive, viruses are not."

Book Review
WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU ILL?
Why everything you thought you knew about disease is wrong
by David Collins
([email protected])
(henrymakow.com)
This 777-page book by two non-doctors,
(Dawn Lester is an accountant and David Parker is an electrical engineer,) challenges the germ theory to its very core, a theory which is the foundation of our current allopathic medical system.
The two British authors spent ten-years researching and writing their massive book. They address every topic from small pox and polio to vaccines, the flu and the Black Death.

But the central thesis of the book is their systematic attack on the veracity of the germ theory. They repeat often that there is no evidence that viruses or bacteria cause any disease.

Chapter three is titled "The Germ Theory: A Deadly Fallacy." After much research, the authors conclude that there is no evidence that the germ theory has ever been scientifically proven.

Proposed by Louis Pasteur in the 1860's, the germ theory of disease caught on and became accepted by the medical establishment of the day. By the late nineteenth century the idea that germs caused disease led to the introduction of vaccines to fight the various disease caused by the so called pathogenic germs.

The authors conclude that the germ theory is a fallacy, that vaccinations, a source of healthy profits for the pharmaceutical industry, are useless and do not provide immunity to any disease and that Pasteur and Albert Jenner, ... responsible for contributing ... to the human suffering and misery...."

The authors point to the case of German biologist Dr Stefan Lanka, PhD, and his work on viruses and especially on the measles virus.
Dr Lanka... concludes that there is no virus that can be proven to be the cause of any disease.

In a recent court case in Germany the highest court held, on appeal, that there was no scientific proof that a virus was the cause of measles. While he lost at the lower court level Dr Lanka defeated the pharmaceutical industry when the higher court found that the pharmaceutical industry papers failed to prove that a virus cause measles.

So what are viruses and bacteria? The authors ... say that viruses and bacteria are part of the bodily process of removing toxins from the body. The body contains trillions of viruses and bacteria. According to the authors none of these viruses and bacteria are pathogenic. Viruses and bacteria are essential to the bodily process of removing dead and dying toxins from the body. While bacteria are alive, viruses are not.

ill-cover.jpg

WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU ILL?
In chapter ten of the book, Lester and Parker, offer four factors which can cause ill health.

The first factor is nutrition. The human body needs proper nutrition for optimum health. The authors say that a plant-based diet is enough to provide optimum health.

The second factor is toxic exposure. The air we breath, the water we drink and the food we consume need to be free of toxins.

The third factor is EM radiation exposures. Cell phones, living too close to a cell phone tower, wi-fi technology and the new 5G are examples of possible radiation over exposure.

The fourth factor is prolonged emotional stress.

Lester and Parker recommend a plant based diet to achieve proper nutrition. They say that all the vitamins and minerals needed for the body can be obtained from a proper plant based diet. This advice by the authors should be revisited.

Much research by medical authorities dispute the assertion that we can get our vitamin and mineral needs from diet alone. Dr Joel Wallach says that we need 80 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids every day to avoid illness and disease. Dr Wallach says we must supplement every day to get the proper nutrition because we cannot get the proper nutrition from diet alone.
Humans, because of an ancient genetic defect, cannot produce vitamin C in their livers. Dogs, cats, cows, chickens and other animals do produce vitamin C in ample quantities internally.

Two time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling made the case that heart disease in humans was a vitamin C deficiency and that we must supplement with vitamin C every day to avoid this number one killer of the population.

Published in December of 2019 "What Really Makes You Ill?" preceded the current corona virus phenomenon. Lester and Parker address the corona virus issue on their web page at www.whatreallymakesyouill.com. The videos on this web page are must-listening to understand the current corona virus controversy.

In over forty five videos, Lester and Parker expand their discussion of the failed germ theory and repeatedly call the current corona virus pandemic a hoax.

Links for further reading:
(1) www.whatreallymakesyouill.com
(2) Dr Joel Wallach - Critical Health News
(3) Welcome To Orthomolecular.org
(4) www.doctoryourself.com
(5) www.nomorefakenews.com

-------------------interesting and novel reading about germs that we all need from time to time------------

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GENOCIDE in the U.S. Continues: 3,848 DEATHS 118,902 Injuries Following COVID Injections – Children Now being Reported as Dying Also
Posted By AdminM On May 1, 2021 @ 4:58 pm In Headline,News | Comments Disabled

4.23-VAERS-release.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

The mass murder of Americans through the experimental COVID injections continues, as the CDC is now reporting that 3,848 people have died [1] and 118,902 adverse reactions [2] have now been logged into their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

Many believe there is solid evidence that the CDC is holding back much of the data, and that the number of deaths and injuries reported is much higher (see below).

This is in addition to the fact that many deaths and injuries following the injections are not even reported, because the propaganda put out by the U.S. Government and reinforced through the pharma-funded corporate media, continues to claim that NONE of these deaths are linked to the COVID injections, and are just “coincidences.”

So those who foolishly believe this and later become sick, or see a loved one die, will not even consider the fact that the COVID injections may have caused this, and will not bother reporting it to the CDC.

To give some perspective to these recorded numbers, and show how criminally evil it is to claim that none of these deaths or injuries are caused by the injections, the total deaths now recorded following experimental COVID injections since December, 2020, is more than the recorded deaths following vaccines for the previous 15 and a half years (source [3]) before the experimental COVID shots were unleashed against the public.

CDC-VAERS-comparison-15.5-years-to-4-months.jpg

* Deaths following COVID injections were reported by the CDC earlier this week here [1]. Not all of them were included in the Friday data dump published 4/30/21, which showed only 3,544 deaths. The “4 month period” started in early December through April 23, 2021, so it will take about another 2 weeks to get all the data for the full 4-month period, and these numbers will increase.

Death of Children Now Being Reported Following COVID Shots
grieving-children.jpg

Tragically, there are now at least 5 deaths recorded among children following COVID injections, including a 5-month-old baby who was not injected, but was breast feeding from her mother who was.

VAERS ID: 1166062 [4]: Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2020 while at work. March 18, 2020 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat, and developed a fever. Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away. Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother”s vaccination the previous day.

VAERS ID: 1187918 [5]: 15-year-old female in New Hampshire. I do not know the exact date of the first or second Moderna Vaccine. I am the PICU attending who cared for the patient after her cardiac arrest which we believe was about 3-4 days after her second Moderna Vaccine

VAERS ID: 1218081 [6] also 1218081: 17-year-old female, Wisconsin. Patient reported difficulty breathing and chest pain; suffered cardiac arrest and death. From Post mortem report from Hospital: when on 4/10/21, she was in the process of self catheterization and began experiencing difficulty breathing and chest pain. Shortly after she collapsed and was not breathing. EMS arrived and found her apneic and in pulseless electrical activity. Resuscitation began and continued upon arrival to the ED. Aside from a short period of returned pulses, she remained in PEA despite an estimated 45-50 minutes of resuscitation. She died at 11:20am on 4/10/21. – Directly from Pathology report 4.12.21

VAERS ID: 1225942 [7]: 16-year-old female, Wisconsin. Patient was a 16yr female who received Pfizer vaccine 3/19/21 at vaccine clinic and presented with ongoing CPR to the ED 3/28/21 after cardiac arrest at home. Patient placed on ECMO and imaging revealed bilateral large pulmonary embolism as likely etiology of arrest. Risk factors included oral contraceptive use. Labs have since confirmed absence of Factor V leiden or prothrombin gene mutation. Patient declared dead by neurologic criteria 3/30/21.

VAERS ID: 1242573 [8]: 15-year-old male, Colorado. Heart failure.

VAERS ID: 1243516 [9]: (Same as 1225942?) 16-year-old female, Wisconsin. Hemodynamic collapse at home. Persistent cardiac arrest requiring ECMO. Event believed secondary to pulmonary embolism. Death by neurologic criteria.

There is also one case of a 17-year-old male in Michigan with a history of mental illness who committed suicide 8 days after being injected. VAERS ID: 1243487 [10].

Children have a virtual ZERO percent chance of dying from COVID-19. So whoever is responsible for having these children injected with an experimental shot when they did not need it should be arrested and charged with murder.

Is the CDC Withholding More Data on Injuries and Deaths Following Experimental COVID Injections?
Estimated-VAERS-reports.jpg

Several people have emailed me this past week with links to videos from those who are doing a deep dive into the VAERS database, and claiming that there is solid evidence that the CDC is withholding data, and that the injuries and deaths following COVID injections are probably very much higher.

I have not had time to verify these reports, but I am going to include two videos here you can watch and listen to for yourselves. Do your own fact checking.

-------------continued below-----------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How Far Will this Genocide go?
Many states in the U.S. are now reporting that they have stock piles of COVID doses from the experimental shots that are not being used up as demand for them is now decreasing.

So far, most people in the U.S. who have received these experimental shots have done so voluntarily. The exceptions are children, and those mentally challenged. (See: LA County Sheriff Going Home to Home Forcibly Injecting Handicapped Adults and Children with COVID-19 Shots Against Their Will [11].)

As many dissenting doctors and scientists have now stated publicly, this is a population control medical endeavor as there are no scientific or medical reasons that can justify unleashing experimental shots on the public.

The people at the top controlling this are evil. They are censoring all other therapies that can be used effectively to fight viruses like this one and the seasonal flu, for the purpose of rolling out these experimental products that we are seeing now affect not only those being injected, but in many cases those who have not been injected as well who come in close proximity to the injected population.

It is entirely possible that all child-bearing females who survive the injections will become infertile and never be able to bear children.

This is genocide: death by injection. It’s time to STOP sanitizing this. We need to start using the correct terms.

The only shots being fired right now are coming from a needle. This country is now occupied by enemy forces, and they basically annexed the U.S. without a fight because a majority of the public complied with their evil plans willingly.

What is coming next as they target the “vaccine hesitant”?

The Constitution of the United States is still in force, and the Second Amendment gives you a legal reason to protect yourself and your family from evil people determined to kill you.

They are the law breakers. If you stand your ground and do whatever is necessary to protect yourself and your family from their intent to kill or seriously harm you, you are acting within the legal rights protected by our Constitution.

Don’t be confused on this point! Because many who are have already been killed, and now they’re coming after the children.

I have had multiple threats on my life already for publishing the truth (by anonymous COWARDS), and I will gladly give up my life to continue publishing the truth as long as I can. So anyone who has ideas of trying to find me and silence me, better be prepared to lose their life too.

------------Why are these jabs not outlawed is beyond me. They are killing the innocence now in numbers. Where's the outcry from our representatives in government? Where's the outrage about all this criminality?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How Far Will this Genocide go?
Many states in the U.S. are now reporting that they have stock piles of COVID doses from the experimental shots that are not being used up as demand for them is now decreasing.

So far, most people in the U.S. who have received these experimental shots have done so voluntarily. The exceptions are children, and those mentally challenged. (See: LA County Sheriff Going Home to Home Forcibly Injecting Handicapped Adults and Children with COVID-19 Shots Against Their Will [11].)

As many dissenting doctors and scientists have now stated publicly, this is a population control medical endeavor as there are no scientific or medical reasons that can justify unleashing experimental shots on the public.

The people at the top controlling this are evil. They are censoring all other therapies that can be used effectively to fight viruses like this one and the seasonal flu, for the purpose of rolling out these experimental products that we are seeing now affect not only those being injected, but in many cases those who have not been injected as well who come in close proximity to the injected population.

It is entirely possible that all child-bearing females who survive the injections will become infertile and never be able to bear children.

This is genocide: death by injection. It’s time to STOP sanitizing this. We need to start using the correct terms.

The only shots being fired right now are coming from a needle. This country is now occupied by enemy forces, and they basically annexed the U.S. without a fight because a majority of the public complied with their evil plans willingly.

What is coming next as they target the “vaccine hesitant”?

The Constitution of the United States is still in force, and the Second Amendment gives you a legal reason to protect yourself and your family from evil people determined to kill you.

They are the law breakers. If you stand your ground and do whatever is necessary to protect yourself and your family from their intent to kill or seriously harm you, you are acting within the legal rights protected by our Constitution.

Don’t be confused on this point! Because many who are have already been killed, and now they’re coming after the children.

I have had multiple threats on my life already for publishing the truth (by anonymous COWARDS), and I will gladly give up my life to continue publishing the truth as long as I can. So anyone who has ideas of trying to find me and silence me, better be prepared to lose their life too.

------------Why are these jabs not outlawed is beyond me. They are killing the innocence now in numbers. Where's the outcry from our representatives in government? Where's the outrage about all this criminality?
But but but the world is over populated don't you know, so we are being informed by so many on TV and such and the greenies Political Party's and the left and the real wealthy far right wing ultra Capitalist.
Hey hey did the same thing in Nazi Germany much sort off like, but well not as far as this looks like they are going along with such. all the hallmarks are their I believe for this to be all a game plan that was thought out years ago.

You know I questioned the Greenies Party's on there game plan of genocide for years and could not get any Party to even bother to question such as their intentions. I find that amazing, that no one cares to bother to ask, when they are talking about mass genocide for years and it all falls on deaf ears, but if one mentions the Jewish Genocide well all hell brakes loose, such is on TV 24/7 millions of dollars is spent on building monuments all over the world and all. but we are facing a Genocide that is a thousand times more than the 6 million Jews and no media or government have spent a cent let alone questioned the Greens objective, such is the elephant in the room for crying out loud.
When the bastards killed the 6 million Jews no one bothered to help them in fact, even W Churchill knew what was going on, all the worlds Government leaders knew and the Pope knew, but they never said a thing as it was taking place. well that gives me faith in the Government to trust them, hang on I don't trust the Government period ! it's full of low life grubs, you know I try and look for morally up standing truly out right honest people in governments, now how many do I know of ?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But but but the world is over populated don't you know, so we are being informed by so many on TV and such and the greenies Political Party's and the left and the real wealthy far right wing ultra Capitalist.
Hey hey did the same thing in Nazi Germany much sort off like, but well not as far as this looks like they are going along with such. all the hallmarks are their I believe for this to be all a game plan that was thought out years ago.

You know I questioned the Greenies Party's on there game plan of genocide for years and could not get any Party to even bother to question such as their intentions. I find that amazing, that no one cares to bother to ask, when they are talking about mass genocide for years and it all falls on deaf ears, but if one mentions the Jewish Genocide well all hell brakes loose, such is on TV 24/7 millions of dollars is spent on building monuments all over the world and all. but we are facing a Genocide that is a thousand times more than the 6 million Jews and no media or government have spent a cent let alone questioned the Greens objective, such is the elephant in the room for crying out loud.
When the bastards killed the 6 million Jews no one bothered to help them in fact, even W Churchill knew what was going on, all the worlds Government leaders knew and the Pope knew, but they never said a thing as it was taking place. well that gives me faith in the Government to trust them, hang on I don't trust the Government period ! it's full of low life grubs, you know I try and look for morally up standing truly out right honest people in governments, now how many do I know of ?

Reggie...here's a 2:20 minute: sec or so clip about a 1981 French Book. It is a book that that speaks to a plan that is being executed today.

The author is another 1980s version of Claus Swab, Michel Salomon (Advisor to French Pres.), another hateful Anti-Christian Zionist Jew. Notice nearly in every nation the Z Jews are advisors to the national leaders. There is a definite and deliberate pattern here. the Banksters have the real power indeed.

Anyway, it's about depopulation and using a virus...and a treatment - (vaccine)...in the near future...very uncanny..to kill off the old first, then the weak, and then the stupid. They will take their treatment willingly through fear and stupidity - this plan and its execution is be realized today.

https://rense.com/general96/1981-book.mp4

Hope you have a great week mate... APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I began to compile a list of questions that need to be pondered upon concerning whether we were ever or are currently still in a pandemic. I got many ideas off the web and a few others from my own thoughts.

The Pandemic is a hoax, the new virus is a hoax and the so-called vaccines are a hoax. All lies to conceal the real goal. This is all part of a grand plan to depopulate, depress, disarm, defraud, enslave, kill and damage and ultimately control people, period. If folks cannot see all this then they are beyond help in understanding it all.

If we are in a 'life-threatening' and deadly global pandemic caused by a still unidentified new corona virus and the remedy readily calls for a new revolutionary synthetic, non-classic formulated vaccine, (then)

1. Why don't you hear many more annoying sounds from ambulances, firetrucks and even police around your neighborhood these days?

2. Why are the undertakers saying their businesses are about normal levels or even lower than normal?

3. Why are we not noticing first-hand or in the news, mass queues of people at cemeteries or burying their loved ones?

4. Why is the overall annual country death rate about normal since the last 60-70 years?

5. Why have all deaths due to the common influenza all but disappeared?

6. And if the lockdowns worked, why are we doing it over again and even over again. (sign of insanity)?

7. And if the lockdowns did not work, why are we doing it over again, and even over again. (sign of insanity)?

8. Why do the governments only rely on their own pre-selected medical 'experts' and do not include support from the the vast and more numerous medical experts from around the globe?

9. Why do large and influential social media outlets censor or ban any information especially from other medical experts not on the favoured list that have a different view of this pandemic and its elements than the official government narrative?

10. Why are the hospitals shown to be in a pandemonium until about the Spring of 2021, on TV, and yet when viewed first-hand by numerous eye-witnesses they are nearly all deserted and wards have their lights out?

11. Why are many 1000s of nurses laid-off work since April 2020?

12. Why did most nations order PCR testing gear in 2018, a year before this pandemic was officially on?

13. If the mask is so contagious and germy, why do we see and allow many thousands of them lying around in the country sides and cities?

14. Why did all nations not declare formal martial law?

15. Why do we have a wide variety of COVID guidelines and rules applied at every level of government, and in different States and counties?

16. And children are not affected by this virus, why are many schools closed?

17. And if the mask is effective and used to prevent the spread of this virus, why has the mask not been used for the common flu every year?

18. Why have we not seen people flopping or keeling over in the streets?

19. Why are the major grocery stores open and packed with people, whilst the smaller corner grocery shops were closed immediately and some are still closed/or ran out of business?

20. Why does the government call a positive PCR test a case rather that a positive result?

21. Why did the CDC change their official definition of a pandemic and deleted the number of deaths in its definition, to medical cases in 2018?

22. Why has most governments not told their public that the WHO says the PCR test is very unreliable and should not be used?

23. And if a cough or a sneeze outburst can catapult water droplets into the air for 30 feet why is only a 6 foot rule applied?

24. Why wash poisons on your hands several times a day?

25. Why does the medical establishment and governments insist and require a needle filled with highly experimental and gene/DNA altering synthetic chemicals as their vaccine of choice that was previously denied approval as being too dangerous for human use, against a supposely now understood new and not so-deadly virus?

26. If the vaccine works, why can you still catch this virus after one get the jab?

27. If one takes this vaccine and it is advertised as effective, why do you still have to wear a mask and social distance?

28. How many people do you know personally, first-hand who has died from the virus, and then compare this number with who have vaccine-damaged family members from any source?

29. Why is 30-66 per cent of new cases (as of May 2021) derived from vaccinated folks?

30. Why is this new virus not scientifically proven yet to exist. It is still not identified, not isolated nor purified to pass onto to other medical centers and researchers?

More additions to this list are welcome...how about making this list over 100 points....

APAK

Status
Not open for further replies.