Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So much promise for a better world. Songs about Jesus were making the tops of the charts. How I long to see our culture transformed! I've got to remember that I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
My maternal grandparents were from Scotland. I used to think I was half Scottish and half English. Now I know my ancient ancestors were from Israel, sometimes I don't know who I am.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So much promise for a better world. Songs about Jesus were making the tops of the charts. How I long to see our culture transformed! I've got to remember that I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
My maternal grandparents were from Scotland. I used to think I was half Scottish and half English. Now I know my ancient ancestors were from Israel, sometimes I don't know who I am.
At the end of the day All that matters is that you are saved.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally unrelated to thread. Mom bought a few dozen alarms. She made me put one on my purse and one on my desk at the shop. She handed them out to everyone. They’re quite loud. You pull the pin, then to stop the alarm you click the pin back in.

so…tonight I came home and sat on the back deck. The geranium pot was making a weird noise. I flew up out of the chair and went running in terror. I’m inside, looking through the sliding glass door, shaking with fear over what the heck kind of animal or giant bug is OUT there.

I asked mom if she could hear it. She said, oh, it’s one of those alarm things. It dropped out of my purse earlier and it was so loud! I couldn’t find the pin, so I took it outside and buried it in the geraniums to muffle the noise…

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
31a5372d1fca4394.jpg

Hmmmmmm,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Totally unrelated to thread. Mom bought a few dozen alarms. She made me put one on my purse and one on my desk at the shop. She handed them out to everyone. They’re quite loud. You pull the pin, then to stop the alarm you click the pin back in.

so…tonight I came home and sat on the back deck. The geranium pot was making a weird noise. I flew up out of the chair and went running in terror. I’m inside, looking through the sliding glass door, shaking with fear over what the heck kind of animal or giant bug is OUT there.

I asked mom if she could hear it. She said, oh, it’s one of those alarm things. It dropped out of my purse earlier and it was so loud! I couldn’t find the pin, so I took it outside and buried it in the geraniums to muffle the noise…
That's hilarious! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Somewhere, hiding in some volcano or on the bottom of the sea, are some nasty creatures who are remote-viewing the pandemic pandemonium going on throughout the world. "Excellent," they chirp, as they rub their scaly palms together!
I wonder how excellent they'll think it is when they are unceremoniously tossed into the eternal bubble-bath?
upload_2021-10-16_1-23-41.jpeg

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Something else I want to say. I feel bad for people with bad anxiety and people who have not yet overcome a bad upbringing. I really do feel badly for them. But if, because of anxiety and a hard past, they join in and want to silence what obviously doesn’t add up, they have already chosen their side and I can’t feel badly enough for them to allow them to bully and silence me from what I see going on with my very own eyes. And I too have my own problem. It is that I will not cave to the tactics used to control me. I grew up in that mess. If you try to attack passively aggressively or try to make me feel I’m a horrible person for telling the truth, I will fight back, but it will be openly and honestly, not vaguely hidden behind “respectability.” I left behind that useless way of life I was taught by my parents. I recognize the tactics almost immediately. God freed me from them. I will stay free from them. Even if I look mean to others because they can’t see the disguised tactics, I will not play those under the veil games.

This quote is about me... and it was written after reading that I was leaving the forums on my Dear Addy thread.... Ironically... I took all the blame for my LACK of ability to cope with certain attitudes within the forums and honestly shared my heart.... It seems to me that a mature Christian would have read my words and chose to remain respectfully silent and/or perhaps even pray for me. Sadly... you decided to bring your thoughts to another thread.
I am very sorry that you felt my request to remove my name from your tag on another thread was a THREAT to your right to speak. My request was humble and polite.... YOU private messaged me to inform me that once you realized that I was serious.... your answer was NO... you would not remove my tag. I find this response to be cruel... but that is just me.

I am also sorry that I blocked you from responding to my private message that confronted you on the above post. I did not desire to hear what you had to say.... I simply wanted you to know that I was aware that this post was referring to me.

To send a pm to someone you have blocked, not giving them any way to respond to your pm, is passive aggressive and manipulative behavior. If you do this and then tell that person in your rant that THEY are passive aggressive, you are truly not seeing clearly. And by the way, I never mocked you. In fact, I love you, @youknowwho!

And if you lost a friend, don’t blame that on me and don’t let it stand! Go to them and talk. Tell them about your struggles and apologize and get your friend back! God will help both of you.

In closing... this was not what I stated.... I did not blame you for losing a friendship.... I stated that your actions caused a ripple effect.. and that much damage had come from it.... This is a true fact.

I am in NEED of leaving here in PEACE.

I do not HATE anyone... but there are certain things I can't seem to handle.... AGAIN.... I have been HONEST with ALL my shortcomings... including the fact that I am very sensitive.

Perhaps now that I have taken the time to address this... I can be FREE to simply get on with my life.

I am very aware of the fact that you see me as a controller... That is your choice... although not at all a reflection of who I am.
I do not feel your posts on this thread were acceptable at all. This is what I mean when I say passive-aggressive.... and there was no
cause for this kind of statement.

I am not going to bother to see how this was received or if it is even going to be allowed to stand.

There are situations here that have caused REAL PAIN. I think that is much more of an issue than needing to forgive.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This quote is about me... and it was written after reading that I was leaving the forums on my Dear Addy thread....

That’s not true. I wrote this before I read your post. I didn’t read your post until after you sent me a pm because I was trying to stay away from anywhere you were so as not to accidentally crank you up any further.
I wrote this post after feeling badly after speaking to someone with schizophrenia and not knowing about their state and regretting maybe not being as gentle with them as I could have. That got me thinking about a few others who I didn’t know had psychological issues and another recently who suffers from anxiety.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very sorry that you felt my request to remove my name from your tag on another thread was a THREAT to your right to speak. My request was humble and polite.... YOU private messaged me to inform me that once you realized that I was serious.... your answer was NO... you would not remove my tag. I find this response to be cruel... but that is just me.

My entire reply included - no, you will have tolearn to bear with those who love you or block them.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I simply wanted you to know that I was aware that this post was referring to me.
No. Again, it was posted after feeling bad at not being gentle as I could have been with someone with schizophrenia. It was that person who I felt was getting in a passive aggressive dig and I love that person just as much as I love you. And that person also loves me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In closing... this was not what I stated.... I did not blame you for losing a friendship.... I stated that your actions caused a ripple effect.. and that much damage had come from it....

Nope. Not what you said in the pm. May have been what you meant but not what you said.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's hilarious!! LOL!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope. Not what you said in the pm. May have been what you meant but not what you said.
For the sake of Peace... I would like to acknowledge that I have just read your posts to me. I am not going to argue about this.... nor am I going to challenge your statements. Therefore... in light of your answer... I owe you an apology. I am sorry for accusing you of referencing me.

As for my private message... I stated that your actions caused a ripple effect of events... including the loss of a friendship... I did not blame you for the loss of it.

Our actions always have consequences. That has been my experience.

Again... It is important for me to leave these forums in PEACE... and this is the best I can do.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci now says he tells people the truth and that truth is inconvenient for them so they hate him…

This is coming from the man who said masks don’t do anything and you shouldn’t be wearing them, then later said, at the time I said that it was correct because I didn’t want too few masks for healthcare workers, but now, masks do protect and should be worn.

I mean, it’s correct to lie if it accomplishes what you want and gets people to do what you want. Why would we believe another word he ever said?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If US Companies and the Government Fire All Americans Who Refuse the COVID Vaccine it will Severely Damage the Economy Already in Distress
By Joe Hoft
Published October 17, 2021 at 7:50am
Conservative Treehouse put the numbers together and based on these calculations if US government entities and companies fire everyone who refuses to take the COVID vaccine, the economy will come to a halt.

There are 205 million legally eligible U.S. workers between 15 and 74-years-old (census figures) with a workforce participation rate of 61% (BLS figures) which would equal 125 million legally eligible workers. However, the Bureau of Labor Statistics puts the number of working Americans at 161 million workers (BLS figures). The majority of the difference between the two figures are most likely illegal alien workers (yeah, lots of them).

Approximately 40 percent of the eligible population are not working. Some people are single family income (wives or husbands who don’t work), and some are just people who choose not to work, cannot work or have not yet started to work (college etc). With somewhere between 125 million and 161 million workers doing the jobs that keep the country functioning, there are also approximately 10 million unfilled job openings.

TRENDING: China Tests New Hypersonic Nuclear-Capable Missile That Circled Entire Globe at Low-Orbit - US Military Officials Stunned

According to the most recent statement from Joe Biden on October 14th: “We’re down to 66 million — it’s still an unacceptably high number — of unvaccinated people from almost 100 million in July.” Approximately 60 million of those are within the current U.S. workforce.

If we split the difference (census -vs- BLS) and take the mid-point at 140 million workers, then 60 million workers refusing the vaccine mandate represents about 40 percent of the entire population of eligible workers. Put another way, in the best case scenario, if 60 million people quit working or were fired, the national unemployment rate would be at least 35% !

What we call the United States doesn’t function with 35% unemployment; systems of commerce start to collapse, then government, then civil society.

The U.S. economy is currently functioning with 5% unemployment and 10 million unfilled jobs. Just imagine the economic impact of 35% unemployment and 70 million unfilled jobs.

Why would the Biden/Obama gang push a vaccine on its people that is proving to be unhealthy and doesn’t work and then kill the economy in the process? Nothing about this makes sense if you believe they want to keep America free and prosperous.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would the Biden/Obama gang push a vaccine on its people that is proving to be unhealthy and doesn’t work and then kill the economy in the process? Nothing about this makes sense if you believe they want to keep America free and prosperous.

Because satan (under the guise of the Deep State) needs to DESTROY the United States before he can establish his "hell on earth"?!?

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing about this makes sense if you believe they want to keep America free and prosperous.
Who said that the evildoers wanted to keep America free and prosperous? Quite the opposite. They want to see Americans enslaved and the country become another third world country with a handful of Communists at the top reaping the benefits. Where is the military which is supposed to protect America against all enemies domestic and foreign?

And Fascism has already been established in Canada. if you know what has happened to Christian pastors in Alberta, Canada, and other provinces.

Status
Not open for further replies.