Mask Mandate Lifts June 2nd

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, it's sort of unbelievable that hardly any praise reports are listed in this forum, but starting June 2nd our governor is going to lift all mask mandates!!! :D So that means that the pandemic is pretty much over for us, so @Hidden In Him I do believe that this gives me the right to celebrate. :D So, due to the fact that this Friday night is the Keeping America First rally, next Friday night (the one afterwards is the start of the virtual campout) will be a party from seven pm et to ten pm et. :D

DeWine: Ohio COVID-19 health orders will be lifted by June 2 | WTRF

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, it's sort of unbelievable that hardly any praise reports are listed in this forum, but starting June 2nd our governor is going to lift all mask mandates!!! :D So that means that the pandemic is pretty much over for us, so @Hidden In Him I do believe that this gives me the right to celebrate. :D So, due to the fact that this Friday night is the Keeping America First rally, next Friday night (the one afterwards is the start of the virtual campout) will be a party from seven pm et to ten pm et. :D

DeWine: Ohio COVID-19 health orders will be lifted by June 2 | WTRF

Celebrate away! LoL.

Yeah, they lifted it here, and it was a relief. You still see people wearing masks everywhere though, so you never know if they are still enforcing it where you are about to enter in, especially if it's like a restaurant or something.

But things are getting better, and any reason to celebrate is a good one : )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Celebrate away! LoL.

Yeah, they lifted it here, and it was a relief. You still see people wearing masks everywhere though, so you never know if they are still enforcing it where you are about to enter in, especially if it's like a restaurant or something.

But things are getting better, and any reason to celebrate is a good one : )

So then I have your permission? :p Also, I was in such a rush to post this before since I needed to go out and get a haircut that I forgot to post the details. Basically every place in my area right now has a sign up that if you're fully vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask, but they have to take your word for it. I have now gone to the movies and got a haircut without needing a mask but I always bring one with me just in case. Now tonight, I am meeting with a group of people and I'm just waiting to see if they're wearing masks or not.

If they aren't, then I probably won't wear one either and just social distance, but if they are I probably will wear one out of respect. I also forgot to tag @Heart2Soul on this though since I do believe her mask mandates were the first to be lifted and now she can see that Ohio is about to join that list. ;)

Also, @Hidden In Him,.. if you want to know more about what is happening Friday night,.. I will go ahead and tag you in the reminder announcement tomorrow if you haven't seen the thread yet about my second rally and what it's about. :) I'll be so glad when this pandemic is over though that's for sure. :D

Reactions: Hidden In Him

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to update you guys with the fact that nobody was wearing masks tonight but we were all out in the fresh air though. :)