April's Post_Pandemic Party Is Tomorrow Night!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry April, if you want to celebrate everything being back to normal, jump for Joy etc ect , I am sure people in Canada, Australia, the U.K., Europe, India will be thrilled..............some of us are not out of the woods. I am grateful that much is now open over here, but I am well aware that others are not at that stage yet, so until we can all celebrate that something is over I won’t be jumping for Joy xx

Rita

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry April, if you want to celebrate everything being back to normal, jump for Joy etc ect , I am sure people in Canada, Australia, the U.K., Europe, India will be thrilled..............some of us are not out of the woods. I am grateful that much is now open over here, but I am well aware that others are not at that stage yet, so until we can all celebrate that something is over I won’t be jumping for Joy xx

Rita

Oh yes, believe me,.. I know that it's understandable. I pray for those still affected by this virus. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw,.. would you guys rather wait to have the party when everybody is done with the pandemic? That might take awhile, but if you would rather do that would be fine with me. Today we're having @Grailhunter's birthday party either way. :)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi April
There is nothing wrong with celebrating if you are experiencing things returning to normal ....right now we have started to see increases with the Indian variant in the U.K. My brother was due to come over from Germany in July, that’s now looking doubtful ......we are playing a waiting game xx
Don’t cancel because of what I said, I was just being honest that I couldn’t join in yet xx
Rita

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi April
There is nothing wrong with celebrating if you are experiencing things returning to normal ....right now we have started to see increases with the Indian variant in the U.K. My brother was due to come over from Germany in July, that’s now looking doubtful ......we are playing a waiting game xx
Don’t cancel because of what I said, I was just being honest that I couldn’t join in yet xx
Rita

It's okay,.. I like it this way better and we're going to still have a dance tonight,.. but it's going to be for @Grailhunter's birthday instead. :D

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Try not to make too much noise as some of us will be trying to sleep xxx
Happy Birthday Grailhunter xx