Matthew 10:34-39

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everyday a family member is killing or trying to kill another family member. It's not the media and availability to access to news, there is a change in family togetherness

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10:27-39 KJV
27) What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29) Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30) But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31) Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

This time is near . . .

Much love!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everyday a family member is killing or trying to kill another family member. It's not the media and availability to access to news, there is a change in family togetherness
Today the world system calls demon possession mental illness; the word of God does not !

The world system, ruled by satan, wants to diminish his desire to possess that which God has created. The Sovereign God, he alone is the creator of all, even the devil is his creation. He has failed to usurp God in heaven and will fail to rule all by leading unbelievers into the lake of fire with him in his final destination for his punishment for all eternity !.

Some science is promoted by God's enemy to be truth but Jesus said ...." thy word is truth".

Saying the above does not diminish the foul genetics that causes mental disease among humanity by malforming the brain. Only God, not big pharma can deliver both, one by deliverance, the other through healing.