Matthew 13 Parables. Part 3.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
3. God`s Authority.

God made the rulership in the kingdom of heaven to be through the wisest King and also with priests.

The Hidden Treasure - Israel is to be a holy nation that has access to God and the nations. Jesus reminds the people of God`s promise to Israel that they are a `special treasure` and will be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.

`Again the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid, and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.` (Matt. 13: 44)

`Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to me above all people; for the earth is mine.

And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.` (Ex. 19: 5 & 6)

5. Hidden treasure..jpg

The Pearl of Great Price - The rulership in the kingdom of heaven will be by the wisest King.

The `pearl` represents `wisdom, `The price of wisdom is above pearls.`(Job 28: 18 NAS)

Kings rule by wisdom, `Wisdom...by me kings reign.` (Prov. 8: 12)

Solomon was the wisest king, `King Solomon surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom.` (1 Kings 10: 23)

And the wisest King is greater than Solomon, Jesus Himself.

Jesus said, `...a greater than Solomon is here.`(Matt. 12: 42)

God said, `I will raise to David a branch of Righteousness; a King shall reign and prosper...`(Jer. 23: 5 & 6)

6. Pearl..jpg

King of Kings..jpg

Last edited: