Matthew 28:19 – Trinity corrupted verse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Words Worthy of Meditation and Instruction in Righteousness.
Ronald Nolette said: And I also accept John 17 that God the Father is exalted above all. But that still does not negate that Jesus is equally divine as His Father as Scripture teaches.
I would "as the Holy Spirit teaches..."

Dear Everyone,
Who wants to know and see the Father?
Answer: You never will without the Son.
But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple. 23And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light.

Father/Son and Son/Father = United as ONE

Who made the following statement? Jesus Christ or Almighty God? Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18)

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Barney.

Who wrote Hebrews, Matthew, Mark, Luke and Acts? Not knowing authorship doesn't disqualify it from being reliable Christian teaching. If it did we would have to throw out many books of the bible.

Your missing my point. You are trusting what men of the 16th century thru today are telling you (or have written down) but you don't trust what the men who lived during the times of the Apostles wrote down. That makes no sense to me.

Mary

First all Matthew wrote the gospel of Matthew, Mark wrote the gospel of Mark Luke wrote the gospel of Luke and he also wrote Acts.
As I said the Didache isn't part of the Biblical canon and never has been since religious communities (scholars & theologians) had gotten together to decide what books would belong in the biblical canon. The books that became biblical canon was finished at around the 5th century. Now I know that different denominations, religious groups include different number of books in their biblical canons. The KJV and many other protestant bibles have 66 books. There are other Bibles such as the Catholic Bible that has 73 books. Some other denominations have 80 books in their Bibles. The point I'm saying is from the time that the books were gather and considered biblical canon from the 5th century to today the Didache wasn't included as part of the biblical canon. That means that since the Didache wasn't made part of the biblical canon the document doesn't have the same authority as those books that are of the biblical canon. The books that are of biblical canon are considered inspired of God the Didache isn't considered inspired of God.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who made the following statement? Jesus Christ or Almighty God? Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18)

BINGO = You hit the Jackpot
Jesus own words = "Nobody is good but One, God" = Jesus just EQUATED Himself with God = BOOM

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO = You hit the Jackpot
Jesus own words = "Nobody is good but One, God" = Jesus just EQUATED Himself with God = BOOM

And their is you error. Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18)

The scripture doesn't state Almighty God said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18) Of course this is the Wormwood dogma you push in your fight against the Lamb of God. A battle that you and your sort are losing.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who made this statement? Jesus Christ or Almighty God?

"the Father is Greater than I am." (John 14:28)

PROVEN FACT = Jesus is Jehovah God of the Old Testament Scriptures

Thus says the LORD your Redeemer,
the Holy One of Israel:
I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, and your King.”
You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“and My servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may consider and believe Me
and understand that I am He.
Before Me no god was formed,
and after Me none will come. I, yes I, am the LORD,
and there is no Savior but Me. I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
So you are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“that I am God. Even from eternity I am He,

Isaiah chapter 43

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brando, you are in big trouble with the Father. If I were you I would run to the Son who is the Redeemer of Israel - the Savior - there is NONE Other.

Acts 1:7-8
Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

The Only True witnesses of Jehovah are the witnesses of Jesus because Jesus is the Jehovah of Isaiah and from Eternity.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PROVEN FACT = Jesus is Jehovah God of the Old Testament Scriptures

Thus says the LORD your Redeemer,
the Holy One of Israel:
I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, and your King.”
You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“and My servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may consider and believe Me
and understand that I am He.
Before Me no god was formed,
and after Me none will come. I, yes I, am the LORD,
and there is no Savior but Me. I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
So you are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“that I am God. Even from eternity I am He,

Isaiah chapter 43

What happened to your three separate persons that make up God? Isn't Jesus His Servant whom Jehovah has Chosen? All the twisting of scripture to deny that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God.(Matthew 16:16)

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brando, you are in big trouble with the Father. If I were you I would run to the Son who is the Redeemer of Israel - the Savior - there is NONE Other.

Acts 1:7-8
Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Thank you for making my next point.

Matthew 24:36
“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to your three separate persons that make up God? Isn't Jesus His Servant whom Jehovah has Chosen? All the twisting of scripture to deny that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God.(Matthew 16:16)

Brando, You do not have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you - therefore you can read Scripture but not understand what He is saying.

JESUS says "In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 15For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for making my next point.

Matthew 24:36
“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

And no one who is filled with the Spirit argues with Scripture. But those who do not understand twist scripture to their own destruction.

We know what Jesus said in ALL the scriptures and the ones you quote does not cancel all the other scripture that declare God is 3 Persons Who are Echad = United One.

You argue with God and His Word and are calling Him a liar and will be judged by your own words.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And no one who is filled with the Spirit argues with Scripture. But those who do not understand twist scripture to their own destruction.

Maybe you should look in the mirror? Here's another quote from Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:2
for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AWESOME my Brother and PEACE unto you and i will pray for health for you and your wife - Amen

Correct - Sola Scriptura without the Spirit is like a Bow without Arrows and LIKEWISE the Spirit without the Scripture is like Arrows without the Bow. The TWO are Inseparable just as the Father and His Son and the Holy Spirit.
This is why Jesus Himself is Sola Scriptura (the Word) and He was filled with the Spirit of God.
God Bless You Brother - Thank You for your encouragement
That was beautfiful . But lets say one more thing . Where you said the SPIRIT without the scriptures .
ANYONE WHO HAS THE SPIRIT LOVETH THE SCRIPTURES and will feast upon them at all times , FOR the SPIRIT , GOD , CHRIST
has put that love upon their heart . OH yes . OH yes .

Reactions: David in NJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you quoted here is 100% TRUTH -
1 Peter chapter 2 is not the error.
The 'error' I was referring to is catholicism and the big lie = the Vatican is the Church of God and the Pope is the Vicar of Christ.
1 Peter chapter 2 tells us the Truth and destroys the lies of Catholocism

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? — Romans 8:31-32
Yes it does . PRAISE THE MIGHTY LORD . The SPIRIT wont lead us into no harlots den . ONLY INTO TRUTH .

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should look in the mirror? Here's another quote from Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:2
for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.

BINGO = I AGREE with God's Word and You do not. Therefore my words will clear me of sin, because they are not my words but the Words of His Son and the Holy Spirit which I bear witness to as TRUTH and dare not "add to or take away"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was beautfiful . But lets say one more thing . Where you said the SPIRIT without the scriptures .
ANYONE WHO HAS THE SPIRIT LOVETH THE SCRIPTURES and will feast upon them at all times , FOR the SPIRIT , GOD , CHRIST
has put that love upon their heart . OH yes . OH yes .

WOW WOW WOW Brother = 100x Thank You for those words of Truth = DELICIOUS

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO = I AGREE with God's Word and You do not. Therefore my words will clear me of sin, becaus ethey are not my words but the Words of His Son and the Holy Spirit which I bear witness to as TRUTH and dare not "add to or take away"

Yet, you call me a liar for quoting Jesus Christ. Sorta exposes you doesn't it?

• Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18)
  • "the Father is Greater than I am." (John 14:28)
  • “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States