May I have some help, please?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Remagoen

Feb 20, 2008
First, I'm saying this through my teeth, but I'm saying this because I love my sister. I know in the short time I've been here, I've established a small reputation for myself, but I'm not seeking to add or subtract from it.I need help for my sister. As an atheist, I don't think I can do much for her supernaturally, but I'll do whatever I can with my own two hands. (I am refusing to get into a debate about this; take it or leave it.) My sister, Jenna, is a believer. While I don't presently believe that she is right, I see no harm in loving her.She has had, just a few days ago, her first seizure in a very long time. I ask...please pray for her. I doubt it will work, but she doesn't.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
It is wonderful of you to ask for prayer for your sister. Am in sincere prayer in Jesus name that your sister, Jenna, suffers no more seizures. Amen.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(Remagoen;41191)
First, I'm saying this through my teeth, but I'm saying this because I love my sister. I know in the short time I've been here, I've established a small reputation for myself, but I'm not seeking to add or subtract from it.I need help for my sister. As an atheist, I don't think I can do much for her supernaturally, but I'll do whatever I can with my own two hands. (I am refusing to get into a debate about this; take it or leave it.) My sister, Jenna, is a believer. While I don't presently believe that she is right, I see no harm in loving her.She has had, just a few days ago, her first seizure in a very long time. I ask...please pray for her. I doubt it will work, but she doesn't.
I don't know what your sister knows about healing, But faith for healing comes by knowing what God has said about healing. If she could read my post on healing, it should be helpful for her. My heart is full of campassion for your sister, and I will pray for her.If your sister wants any more information about healing, and how to receive it, please contact me.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I will pray for her healing and also that through her healing you will come to know Jesus.

Remagoen

Feb 20, 2008
(Alanforchrist;41204)
I don't know what your sister knows about healing, But faith for healing comes by knowing what God has said about healing. If she could read my post on healing, it should be helpful for her. My heart is full of campassion for your sister, and I will pray for her.If your sister wants any more information about healing, and how to receive it, please contact me.
She's not on their board, but sure, if you could send me anything, I'll try to relay it.Thank you.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I will pray for your sister Remagoen. I'm am sorry to hear of her illness.In Jesus name Lord place your healing hands upon Jenna and remove the illness that causes her to have seizures. Thank you Lord God. Amen

Saint Gutfree

Mar 22, 2008
(Remagoen;41191)
How is your sister doing now?

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
That was very kind and unselfish of you to do, Remagoen. Because Jenna believes, you were willing to go the extra mile. You can be sure she will be prayed for as you are being prayed for. Don't expect God to always answer our prayers or hers the way we neccesarily want Him to. Sometimes he uses things to bring out character in us or others. He always has a purpose for anything He allows. In John 9: 32 and 33 scripture says, "Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened up the eyes of one who was born blind.If this Man (Jesus) were not from God, He could do nothing." A few verses down Jesus asks the man to whom He had given sight, "Do you believe in the Son of God?" The man then said to Him, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" Jesus said, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking to you." Then the man said, "Lord, I believe! And he worshipped Him." You might be surprised at what God can do with a little faith- only a mustard seed's amount! God bless you, Remagoen. You and your sister are loved.

Remagoen

Feb 20, 2008
(Saint Gutfree;42025)
How is your sister doing now?
The doctors won't let her drive and I haven't talked to her for a few days, but she's doing ok, I think.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
How is your sister, Rem? I was thinking about her and getting ready to pray for her, but I wanted you to know that I was doing that, so that you would know someone still cared and was concerned. Keep me posted.
smile.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(His By Grace;42035)
That was very kind and unselfish of you to do, Remagoen. Because Jenna believes, you were willing to go the extra mile. You can be sure she will be prayed for as you are being prayed for. Don't expect God to always answer our prayers or hers the way we neccesarily want Him to. Sometimes he uses things to bring out character in us or others. He always has a purpose for anything He allows. In John 9: 32 and 33 scripture says, "Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened up the eyes of one who was born blind.If this Man (Jesus) were not from God, He could do nothing." A few verses down Jesus asks the man to whom He had given sight, "Do you believe in the Son of God?" The man then said to Him, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" Jesus said, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking to you." Then the man said, "Lord, I believe! And he worshipped Him." You might be surprised at what God can do with a little faith- only a mustard seed's amount! God bless you, Remagoen. You and your sister are loved.
Amen BHG!

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(Remagoen;41191)
Father we ask for healing for Jenna, Lord Jesus please lay your hands upon her and heal her. In Jesus name we command the spirit of epilepsy to leave Jenna and not return. In Jesus name we command all the electrical and magnetic frequencies to be in harmony and balance.We pray for the forgiveness of sins for Jenna and in Jesus name command new brain tissues to develop and work normally. In Jesus Name and to the Glory of our Father God. Amen. Psalm 103:3 (King James Version) 3.Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;Thank you LORD.