Help! I've worked out how to corrupt the world, but I don't want them to know how to make things worse? (angry?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I've worked out, through careful attention to what the world values, two areas where the world could be more corrupt but is not. But I don't want to let on! I would rather go to my grave with my secret, than be responsible for the world's decay and corruption. It's like working out that you could bribe someone, but if you don't tell someone about the bribe: they may never ask. The problem is that I am tempted to allow the corruption, for the sake of correcting it - rather than having it discovered after I am gone, and then no one having an answer. It's a bit like taking an injection for inoculation for a disease: you don't know you will get the disease, but if you do, you may survive. Only it's not a disease, it's man's sin.

What do you think? Am I being self-important? Am I over-reacting? Who really knows which memes the world will adopt and which will be forgotten? I'm not trying to deceive people, that ultimately is the Devil's work. I think actually what I will do, is confess to God. That seems to make more sense. Then it is up to Him how He handles people - I don't need to presume to do His work for Him!

Please pray if you think I have this confused, or that you think "no one has that power" or something, thanks.

God bless.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hi there,

So I've worked out, through careful attention to what the world values, two areas where the world could be more corrupt but is not. But I don't want to let on! I would rather go to my grave with my secret, than be responsible for the world's decay and corruption. It's like working out that you could bribe someone, but if you don't tell someone about the bribe: they may never ask. The problem is that I am tempted to allow the corruption, for the sake of correcting it - rather than having it discovered after I am gone, and then no one having an answer. It's a bit like taking an injection for inoculation for a disease: you don't know you will get the disease, but if you do, you may survive. Only it's not a disease, it's man's sin.

What do you think? Am I being self-important? Am I over-reacting? Who really knows which memes the world will adopt and which will be forgotten? I'm not trying to deceive people, that ultimately is the Devil's work. I think actually what I will do, is confess to God. That seems to make more sense. Then it is up to Him how He handles people - I don't need to presume to do His work for Him!

Please pray if you think I have this confused, or that you think "no one has that power" or something, thanks.

God bless.
Concerning things like this wouldn't it be better to wait until you have clear directions from God?