Meditation of my heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today I learned to let the Lord defend me... and HE DID !

13 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and [a]selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, [b]natural, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and [c]selfish ambition exist, [d]there is disorder and every evil thing.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

13 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and [a]selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, [b]natural, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and [c]selfish ambition exist, [d]there is disorder and every evil thing.

He sure does defend us!!!! He has a way of revealing true natures... :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy ... I am so glad I thought you were FAMILIAR. :)

We come together in Spirit...folks on here over the last couple years have brought me to tears. It does seem that some of us have a connected spirit more so than others. NOT that I play favorites but...can't say I do not have my own faves...as I do...it's a connection of sorts! :)
xo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We come together in Spirit...folks on here over the last couple years have brought me to tears. It does seem that some of us have a connected spirit more so than others. NOT that I play favorites but...can't say I do not have my own faves...as I do...it's a connection of sorts! :)
xo
Awwww Nancy, you're a treasure!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
xo

Well if I am not your top favourite then there will be trouble :D

=========
YES, Psalm 94:22
"the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge."
He is my high tower, the righteous run into it and are safe...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if I am not your top favourite then there will be trouble :D

=========
YES, Psalm 94:22
"the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge."
He is my high tower, the righteous run into it and are safe...

Oh puleeese @Helen :rolleyes:
Now that is something that just goes without saying!!! ;)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thankyou :(

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BLESS you and may GOD give you wisdom to discern who is of HIM... They smell of sweet perfume... they walk in humility and bring PEACE... they do NOT delight in causing strife... they do not behave in the ways of men... with name calling and belittling... they walk in gentleness.

Yesterday I learned that when attacked... I am to ALLOW CHRIST to be my defender and HE did just that.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha @Helen and @Nancy

**Adoration takes note... Helen is the BESTEST friend of Nancy.

Lol...well, you never forget the person who helped you walk through the weeds that grow here, encouraged and picked you up and dusted you off...then tells you to get back out there :D . Yes I love her dearly. Like a mom, and a sister, and friend.
xo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol...well, you never forget the person who helped you walk through the weeds that grow here, encouraged and picked you up and dusted you off...then tells you to get back out there :D . Yes I love her dearly. Like a mom, and a sister, and friend.
xo

The heart is a two way street ...it flows out to people, but also receives from...you held me up all through the months of that headache thing and the heart thing.... x

==

..but @Adoration the heart is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside ...it has great capacity to gather many people into it!!

Our heart enlarges as we understand a little bit more and can 'see' the Father heart of God. None of us will live long enough to fully understand the depth of the Fathers heart.
Sad for those who have never even had the smallest gimps ...we can tell by the way they react and speak...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..but @Adoration the heart is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside ...it has great capacity to gather many people into it!!

Our heart enlarges as we understand a little bit more and can 'see' the Father heart of God. None of us will live long enough to fully understand the depth of the Fathers heart.

This little lamb knows this to be true...

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This little lamb knows this to be true...

My problem is, I have too much of my earthly father in me...
He used to help us with our homework... he was a very clever and well educated man. We'd try to understand and he'd try to teach us...and when we didn't 'get it' on the third attempt he'd give us a quick slap around the head!!
I find on Christian forums , or even in life...that reaction is still far too close to the surface! :D :D :D

and @Nancy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... since we are confessing here... LOL @Helen and @Nancy ... my problem is I am an only child... and I have never learned to compromise... LOL

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... since we are confessing here... LOL @Helen and @Nancy ... my problem is I am an only child... and I have never learned to compromise... LOL

Well, I see that as a good thing! Seems that it would make you stronger in faith cause you won't "compromise" your faith :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heart is a two way street ...it flows out to people, but also receives from...you held me up all through the months of that headache thing and the heart thing.... x

==

Sad for those who have never even had the smallest gimps ...we can tell by the way they react and speak...

"Our heart enlarges as we understand a little bit more and can 'see' the Father heart of God. None of us will live long enough to fully understand the depth of the Fathers heart."

That is a very packed and true statement...I kind of think that even living in eternity with Him...we will still never know His depths! Unless of course, He reveals ALL to us :) Dunno!
xo

Reactions: Helen