Meh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah well, don't say I didn't try to help you, what you needed was to be truly Baptised in the Holy Spirit, and you would have truly experienced joy, peace and comfort and much more, and you still can be, it's not too late yet. No matter where you are, I will continue praying for you though, you are important to Jesus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually it is the blind and blinded that blind others - twinc
All of us are blind without the eyesalve:

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18

Reactions: pia

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Closing comments:

It's not the darkness that will blind you, but the light.

In other words, because you don't have any answers to the Christians response, you lump them all together and give some lame one liner. Oh yeah, you sure are worrying us about our faith. (sarcasm)

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Project Panda

Remember though if you change your mind, let me know via pm, and I will send ya that book, and maybe something else that may help you. Jesus cares for you, mate.

And

I pray you make the right decision one day to return to Christ and the rest of your family to come to Christ as well and I pray that you will all experience baptism in the Holy Spirit, that Holy Spirit Peace, that Holy Spirit Joy, that Holy Spirit Power, and I pray that you all experience Christ to the fullness. In Jesus name, Amen.