Members from other forums, esp. WCF

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just dropping back in to say, I really like this place so far. It's insanely refreshing to be able to discuss things without immediately being slammed with insults, mockery, and belittling by hordes of atheists.

Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just dropping back in to say, I really like this place so far. It's insanely refreshing to be able to discuss things without immediately being slammed with insults, mockery, and belittling by hordes of atheists.
Oh don't I know it...

But it's also fun at times to harass the Liberals with the truth too. I mean it's not like they are immune to what they perpetrate.

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am PRO-Buddy the Mouse.

Once when there was nothing but fighting at CF.com - I was on Worthy almost exclusively in Buddy the Mouse threads.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Debp

I am Episcopius at Worthy, and was usually making Buddy the Mouse threads

Hi, nice to hear from you. Your Buddy threads always made me smile or even laugh. Did you know I became Buddy's VP candidate when he ran for president?

I've been taking a little break from the forums, visit briefly.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debp - I could not keep up with all the various "candidates" - in the thread I started on Buddy running for President; it grew beyond my control...

I come here, I still go sometimes to Worthy - technical reasons are keeping me from Theology Forums - where believers in "Jesus as God" and the Trinity are in the minority.

Believers in the Trinity are said to be "worshipping a false god" there - its pretty incredible.

I have been reading the Common English Bible version of the Wesley Study Bible for a couple months, soon I will have an Interlinear in the mail (I lost 2 Interlinears I had due to water damage.)

The last "Buddy" thread I posted in was about whether rhubarb pie, Lemon or Pecan was best - a pure fellowship thread.
Those have their purpose.

Reactions: Debp