meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

325ha5ca5bj01.jpg

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Have you learned to communicate with them yet?
ha the literal ones i speak their language anyway, somehow; i even understand dogs strange to me? Love how the Bible takes our fave animal and uses it against us so to speak lol; took a while to get that one. Anyway, the spiritual ones, which were after all me until like yesterday, maybe i'm still getting over the pride of new knowledge or something? Plus i'm not a very humble guy anyway, always been a problem, but i guess Yah is working on that as we speak
i'm now like the most humble guy on the planet or something lol.
But for now it seems that i am directed to just...not be mixing meat and milk? Maybe never eat meat again? Rather than deliberately offend, anyway? So i am at a weird crossroads there, pretty much just going to shut up unless asked for now.
ps i'd be interested your take on the last couple posts on my profile page, this guy strikes me as quite prescient, speaks from the naive, etc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha the literal ones i speak their language anyway, somehow; i even understand dogs strange to me? Love how the Bible takes our fave animal and uses it against us so to speak lol; took a while to get that one.
Your statement about dogs hit me between the eyes. Of course I have seen and considered the role of dogs in scripture and the usage of the word dog for gentiles/heathen. This is God letting us know who and what we are... if we are able to understand it at all. As for example my favorite person is me, a real dog, a real heathen, a real unclean beast... Wisdom has killed her beasts, which includes of course the dog part of me.

Anyway, the spiritual ones, which were after all me until like yesterday, maybe i'm still getting over the pride of new knowledge or something? Plus i'm not a very humble guy anyway, always been a problem, but i guess Yah is working on that as we speak
i'm now like the most humble guy on the planet or something lol.
God is always working on anyone allowing Him to do it. Of course most people are so busy with their own agenda [even supposedly Christian agendas] that there is no room or time for God and so we see these words of Jesus:

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me." Matt 25:41-45

But for now it seems that i am directed to just...not be mixing meat and milk? Maybe never eat meat again? Rather than deliberately offend, anyway? So i am at a weird crossroads there, pretty much just going to shut up unless asked for now.
If you back up too much you may lose the meat and get even less than the milk while possibly hurting someone who needs what you have. Silence is at times golden but there is also a time when it is very necessary to speak. So move with caution, but don't stop moving. Walking on eggshells?

ps i'd be interested your take on the last couple posts on my profile page, this guy strikes me as quite prescient, speaks from the naive, etc
The game of drones was a new one for me, but I don't pay a lot of attention to what people are doing these days out there. I did not realize they were regularly using such things to kill innocents. I should have expected it. Undoubtedly they kill some bad guys [if there is such a one worse than the supposedly good ones] with them as well.

The Black Pete I only vaguely recalled but as I mentioned it brought to my mind the "Black Legend" brought to bear against Spain by the British when Spain had been the top dog [there's another usage for a canine word].

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Perhaps if I met him he may convince me of his honesty. Do you know how I might get in touch with him?
man, his fruit was Greenbacks, essentially Demand Notes, not debt at interest iow, which caused a renaissance in the middle of a civil war, i mean what else might sway you bro. The very first action taken by the gov after his assassination was to pull greenbacks

B

brakelite

man, his fruit was Greenbacks, essentially Demand Notes, not debt at interest iow, which caused a renaissance in the middle of a civil war, i mean what else might sway you bro. The very first action taken by the gov after his assassination was to pull greenbacks
Bro, this is a meme dump thread. Remember, dont believe everything you read on the internet. That includes what you may perceive regarding my views of honest Abe. I understand more about what he was trying to accomplish and why he died, and by whose hand he died, than many on this forum would care to admit. In fact similar reasons for JFKs death...and the same people responsible. (By people I mean organisation)

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen
B

brakelite

You might try the witch or spirit of Endor. You could use King Saul as a reference!
Good idea. And judging by the throngs walking up and down the streets at the end of October, there's no shortage it seems of wannabe candidates willing to try their luck.
"Aaabrahaaam....Aaabrahaaam..."
"Yes Sarah, I'm coming.."
"Oh, Sorry...wrong Abe"