meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
tlZcvhv.jpg

just hit "Reply" i guess, shows up fine then
:/

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know the history of this coin then, and the symbols on it? More folks should know this history.

Many ppl do not know that the swastika originated some 6000 BC around Eastern Europe, and used in every pagan country, and including the ancient Hebrews. A pagan religious symbol of good fortune and prosperity.

The 6 sided, 6 triangles, 6 sided figure behind it is the mystical symbol of the neo-Pharisee Jews since 500 AD depicting male and female symbols for reproduction. Another pagan religious symbol for good fortune.

The all-seeing-eye, the most revered symbol of pagan origin, used throughout the world and history - a benevolent protector with spiritual insight to deeper knowledge and wisdom - the ruler of this world that gives his power to his kind.

Bless you,

APAK

6000 years ago? Somehow I doubt it unless it came from the time before Noah's flood, and even then its date is still doubt being that far back.

Reactions: Goldie75

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why are you hiding over here and avoiding so many of the other threads.
Normal people need to stick together...we are a dying breed . :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why are you hiding over here and avoiding so many of the other threads.
Normal people need to stick together...we are a dying breed . :D
ha sorry, these are brief, and those are taxing. Mom will be home in a couple weeks and i won't have to adult anymore, and i can get back to upsetting ppl who know stuff real soon i hope :D

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha sorry, these are brief, and those are taxing. Mom will be home in a couple weeks and i won't have to adult anymore, and i can get back to upsetting ppl who know stuff real soon i hope :D

Oh good. :)

Did you get the house all done and settled/sold etc ..or was it buying, I forget which!!
So hot here today, I can't imagine what it is like down there!!! :eek:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh good. :)

Did you get the house all done and settled/sold etc ..or was it buying, I forget which!!
So hot here today, I can't imagine what it is like down there!!! :eek:
it's weird here in the summer, only gets up to 95 or so max, but it stays so humid it feels like 110 or something.
the house has been for sale for about ten years now lol; i'm seeing a lesson in it for mom, that she i guess really doesn't want to face, but i just can't bring myself to leave her down here alone. But i also feel like i'm basically enabling a crack addict, only it's shopping; same reason the house won't sell, they dumped so much money into it pimping it out. But i also benefit from this, i don't mean to be complaining, it's none of my business really

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 You are a good son Mark. I am sure you have made her life a happier one. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
@bbyrd009 You are a good son Mark. I am sure you have made her life a happier one. :)
well i appreciate it, but let's at least say there is def another side to the coin lol. She is easygoing and quick to forgive, and also guileless, and i am good at posturing and selling ice to Eskimos :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
View attachment 3250

If I ever get pulled over, I might need to bite my tongue not to say this one. Lol
that would be best imo, since it is not true in the sense that is being depicted.
where did we all ever get this idea anyway?
is it a misunderstanding of "the law is not sufficient?" i guess?

fwiw i am a full-blown Anarchist, and that pov gives me the chills

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don't over think. :D I take it as, "I am under grace, so I don't get a ticket under the law. Lol. But even Jesus paid taxes. I just use jokes when I get nervous. Things like this may get me in trouble. Lol

Yeh, just because we are not under the law doesn't mean there are no consequences in breaking them. Lol.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's weird here in the summer, only gets up to 95 or so max, but it stays so humid it feels like 110 or something.
the house has been for sale for about ten years now lol; i'm seeing a lesson in it for mom, that she i guess really doesn't want to face, but i just can't bring myself to leave her down here alone. But i also feel like i'm basically enabling a crack addict, only it's shopping; same reason the house won't sell, they dumped so much money into it pimping it out. But i also benefit from this, i don't mean to be complaining, it's none of my business really
FB_IMG_1529360567793.jpg