meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i give up just hit reply to see it lol sheesh already

I did it okay in the post above...#82 ....the upload doesn't work for me.
Just drag it off , and drop it on...
I am sure either you or Job taught me that!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I did it okay in the post above...#82 ....the upload doesn't work for me.
Just drag it off , and drop it on...
I am sure either you or Job taught me that!!
well so either you are opening two windows--here and the site you wanna drag from--or dragging and dropping to your desktop, and then to the site, can you 'splain which? ty
ok i'm getting #2 to work, several extra clicks but better than "pls hit reply" lol
ty

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well so either you are opening two windows--here and the site you wanna drag from--or dragging and dropping to your desktop, and then to the site, can you 'splain which? ty
ok i'm getting #2 to work, several extra clicks but better than "pls hit reply" lol
ty

Well yes, I just dragged your picture off of your post on to my desktop..then dragged it back again into my post.

I don't put up may pictures...but whenever I do...yes, I open a tab find my picture..drop it onto my desk top and then into here.
But , yes, that is a long way around.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FySx5CH.jpg
:D:D

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know the history of this coin then, and the symbols on it? More folks should know this history.

Many ppl do not know that the swastika originated some 6000 BC around Eastern Europe, and used in every pagan country, and including the ancient Hebrews. A pagan religious symbol of good fortune and prosperity.

The 6 sided, 6 triangles, 6 sided figure behind it is the mystical symbol of the neo-Pharisee Jews since 500 AD depicting male and female symbols for reproduction. Another pagan religious symbol for good fortune.

The all-seeing-eye, the most revered symbol of pagan origin, used throughout the world and history - a benevolent protector with spiritual insight to deeper knowledge and wisdom - the ruler of this world that gives his power to his kind.

Bless you,

APAK
I thought the same thing APAK...the 1st thing I saw that raised a red flag was that "all seeing eye"...Illuminati?? I do not know enough to reply to this though.

Reactions: APAK

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our rightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
~H.P. Lovecraft

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....... :) .... And?
I believe his declaration is there with that song and the word, Antichrist. I forget now the details but I believe that once some time ago, our friend @bbyrd009 , had a rather more direct criticism with regard to the words of this song in particular versus what is written in scripture. What do you recall of his understanding of heaven? That is one clue. It is really quite close to my own at least in a sense, which is why I remember it. But, people who attend church services over the years have learned certain meanings and even when they read scriptures they often will not see that there is a problem. There really is something rotten in Denmark but who is able to smell it or read it with understanding in the languages they already understand?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe his declaration is there with that song and the word, Antichrist. I forget now the details but I believe that once some time ago, our friend @bbyrd009 , had a rather more direct criticism with regard to the words of this song in particular versus what is written in scripture. What do you recall of his understanding of heaven? That is one clue. It is really quite close to my own at least in a sense, which is why I remember it. But, people who attend church services over the years have learned certain meanings and even when they read scriptures they often will not see that there is a problem. There really is something rotten in Denmark but who is able to smell it or read it with understanding in the languages they already understand?

What with twinc , and now here.
Can we now officially 'Knight' you as our recognized interpreter of posts?

You are a marvel , you can 'deliver the interpretation' of tongues right here on the Site. :)
Keep it up.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What with twinc , and now here.
Can we now officially 'Knight' you as our recognized interpreter of posts?

You are a marvel , you can 'deliver the interpretation' of tongues right here on the Site. :)
Keep it up.
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"When we all get to heaven..."
the kingdom of heaven is within you
narrow is the way, and few there are who find it
"
what a day of rejoicing that will be"
rejoice in your trials
Understand I AM
today is the day

"when we all see Jesus"
Galileans (which means..?), why do you stand there looking up into the sky?
You will see Him come in the same manner you saw Him go

"we'll sing and shout the victory"
yet that is not when you are counselled to be singing and shouting the victory at all now, is it

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"When we all get to heaven..."
the kingdom of heaven is within you
narrow is the way, and few there are who find it
"
what a day of rejoicing that will be"
rejoice in your trials
Understand I AM
today is the day

"when we all see Jesus"
Galileans (which means..?), why do you stand there looking up into the sky?
You will see Him come in the same manner you saw Him go

"we'll sing and shout the victory"
yet that is not when you are counselled to be singing and shouting the victory at all now, is it
I don't know if this is what you did before, but this works nicely. Thanks for the effort.